PROVEN: Republicans Actually DO Shoot Puppies in the Face

31 minutes ago, herbie said:

Shooting puppies! How much more can you do to endear yourself to deplorables? Flog Bibles too?

It was a anecdote from her life in the country, it is what happens there.

Jeez you all overreact to everything.

You weren't there, everybody can talk a good game when they aren't the ones facing it.

• Like 1

In the book she says the big reason she put the dog down was its behaviour during a hunt, not because it was aggressive.

In the book, she outlines how Cricket had an “aggressive personality” that didn’t mesh well in its role as a pheasant hunter. Noem writes how she tried to bring the young dog on a hunt with older dogs in an attempt to calm her down and show her how to behave, but Cricket ruined the hunt by going “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life.”

That certainly deserves a death sentence.🙄

9 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

Things are done differently in the country. If you don't like it, don't live here. But you are wrong that aggressive dogs can be trained. They can't. Not without considerable risk.

Baloney thats why she’s getting backlash across the political spectrum. And describing the exuberant puppy an untrainable vicious dog is dubious. 

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...they're lying. They know what you say is true but can't admit it because liars can never admit they are lying.

Let them roast in their own oven.

LMAO the only liar here is you trying to gaslight us into believing your nonsense as if a dog is some sort rare exotic animal that we couldn’t possibly understand how to deal with. But then again you’ve proven yourself to have among the most malleable minds in this forum so you probably believe every word you say. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL _ nobody has ever said that :)

Sure they have. Ive said it on this forum myself. “shooting a puppy in the face’ is an expression   

So what you are doing there is desperately trying to take the bad actions of one person who's clearly got some issues and make it sound like all conservatives would agree with this.

Well you can see for yourself from responses in this thread, some conservatives in this forum clearly do agree. But I also said multiple times Noem is getting criticized from across the political spectrum. 

Meanwhile the democrats are trying to actually get trump killed

LMAO!!! BULLSHIT

But Somehow killing a human is fine but killing a dog is just the most horrible thing in the world

YOU’RE the party that is pro death penalty and a-ok with mass deaths and starvation of women and children in Gaza pal.  Killing a puppy because you “hate” it and it is “less than useless” for hunting is pretty horrible though 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO the only liar here is you trying to gaslight us into believing your nonsense as if a dog is some sort rare exotic animal that we couldn’t possibly understand how to deal with. But then again you’ve proven yourself to have among the most malleable minds in this forum so you probably believe every word you say. 

Hey Beave...what does the dog pound do with dogs that don't get adopted?

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They foster them out, dumbass. Especially puppies. 

It definitely doesn’t take puppies to a gravel pit and shoot them in the face because they are “worthless” for hunting. 

38 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

They foster them out, dumbass. Especially puppies. 

It definitely doesn’t take puppies to a gravel pit and shoot them in the face because they are “worthless” for hunting. 

Dude...they put them down.

On 4/29/2024 at 6:14 PM, BeaverFever said:

she recounted how she took her young, healthy, wire-haired pointer puppy Cricket to a gravel pit and shot her after she hadn’t done well in hunting training.and then misbehaved on a hunting trip “having the time of her life” instead of hunting.

So let's be honest, was that a fabrication?

Did she kill her dog for an entirely different reason from what you mentioned there? 

The sad part is that you put that crap right in the OP... That means that you had all the time in the world to get all the facts and tell the truth, so that wasn't just make a mistake made in a hasty reply or something, you planned that lie out.

You're such a worthless little weasel that it's embarrassing for the whole human race. 

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

In the book she says the big reason she put the dog down was its behaviour during a hunt, not because it was aggressive.

That certainly deserves a death sentence.🙄

She used to have 4 kids, but one of them had ADHD. Something had to be done... That's just life in the country. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...they put them down.

Pfft! Not a 14 months old puppy they don’t!  

Even when shelters do put older dogs down its a LAST RESORT when ALL OTHER OPTIONS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED , not a FIRST RESORT like Noem did. Are you serious?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

So let's be honest, was that a fabrication?

Did she kill her dog for an entirely different reason from what you mentioned there? 

The sad part is that you put that crap right in the OP... That means that you had all the time in the world to get all the facts and tell the truth, so that wasn't just make a mistake made in a hasty reply or something, you planned that lie out.

You're such a worthless little weasel that it's embarrassing for the whole human race. 

No what I said is the truth it’s right there in her own words dumbass. Why don’t you try reading for a change. 

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sure they have. Ive said it on this forum myself. “shooting a puppy in the face’ is an expression   

Cite?

Well you can see for yourself from responses in this thread, some conservatives in this forum clearly do agree. But I also said multiple times Noem is getting criticized from across the political spectrum. 

I'm sure some do.  I'm sure some don't. But you're trying to dehumanize them by suggesting it's out of cruelty and it's ALL conervatives.

Which kinda makes you the scum ball of the story :)

LMAO!!! BULLSHIT

Cast iron truth bud - posted the story myself :)   But of course it's trump so its ok for dems.

Democrats position on killings:

Hamas or gazans =bad

Israelis = good

Dogs =bad

Trump = good

YOU’RE the party that is pro death penalty and a-ok with mass deaths and starvation of women and children in Gaza pal.

No, i've spoken out very strongly against the death penalty and the party i support isn't for it. Swing and a miss Jr :)  Did you forget i'm canadian?

As to gaza - absolutely not. I entirely support hamas surrendering and putting an end to using children as meat shields. I get that you're pro terrorist so you dont' like that

Killing a puppy because you “hate” it and it is “less than useless” for hunting is pretty horrible though 

Yeah, no argument. Killing an ex president because you 'hate' him and find him 'dishonorable' is not exactly great either

But wait - how is this possible? I'm not in favour of their actions and yet you assured me it was ALL conservatives. :) 

Your hypocrisy is showing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Pfft! Not a 14 months old puppy they don’t!  

Even when shelters do put older dogs down its a LAST RESORT when ALL OTHER OPTIONS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED , not a FIRST RESORT like Noem did. Are you serious?

You assume Noem didn't give the dog a chance...and at 14 months, it's a dog, not a puppy.

The ASPCA will have uncontrollable dogs shot. Look it up.

Then you can come back with more excuses for this childish behavior of yours.

On 4/30/2024 at 11:14 AM, gatomontes99 said:

No. There are bad dogs. Giving that dog to anyone opens her up to liability. It might have been better to have the vet put the dog down. But this dog's nature was not good.

What liability? Plus it’s stupid to let a dog run loose with chickens. What sort of sociopath brags about killing their dog? 

I was given a dog that had been aggressive to other dogs but I made sure she was properly controlled and didn’t harm any other animal. She lived to the age of 14. It can be done. Politicians are supposed to be exemplary problem solvers for crying out loud. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1

Noem definitely made a mistake talking about this. Meh...she'll learn. At least she's not butt-ugly and cackles like a witch...

The Libbies have jumped on this like locusts to a grain field. Yet...they are saddled with Brandon and Witchie-poo so...

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

You assume Noem didn't give the dog a chance...and at 14 months, it's a dog, not a puppy.

The ASPCA will have uncontrollable dogs shot. Look it up.

Then you can come back with more excuses for this childish behavior of yours.

She could have given the dog away, which is what every single non-deplorable human does

By all accounts 14 months is still considered immature for this breed 

SOME human societies humanely euthanize dogs AS A LAST RESORT when all other options fail.  Im not aware of them “shooting” dogs. If you uave a link, provide it. And that’s AFTER an owner has given up their dog   Noem is not the ASPCA and a private owner shooting their own puppy as a FIRST RESORT when they decide the dog is “worthless” is in no way the same thing. Stop saying things so utterly dumb

The only childish behaviour is you feeling compelled to justify any and all  actions by a member of your tribe including shooting a puppy in the face  

24 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

She could have given the dog away, which is what every single non-deplorable human does

SOME human societies humanely euthanize dogs AS A LAST RESORT when all other options fail.  Im not aware of them “shooting” dogs. If you uave a link, provide it. And that’s AFTER an owner has given up their dog   Noem is not the ASPCA and a private owner shooting their own puppy as a FIRST RESORT when they decide the dog is “worthless” is in no way the same thing. Stop saying things so utterly dumb

The only childish behaviour is you feeling compelled to justify any and all  actions by a member of your tribe including shooting a puppy in the face  

Beave...in that state, Noem was well within her rights and her responsibility to put a dog down that had bitten people and attacked livestock. 

You obviously don't have what it takes to understand country life. Now you can drive to the grocery store and buy the food farmers bring to market for you. But don't think about it because...evidently your delicate sensibilities can't handle such common realities.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

My favorite part about this lunacy is that she taught and encouraged a predator to hunt birds, and then got pissed off when the pup caught birds. Off with its head! What a loon.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

It was a anecdote from her life in the country, it is what happens there.

Jeez you all overreact to everything.

You weren't there, everybody can talk a good game when they aren't the ones facing it.

That's kind of what I figured was the case. My bro-in-law carries the same kind of mentality. 

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No what I said is the truth it’s right there in her own words dumbass. Why don’t you try reading for a change. 

Wrong, what you said was a lie. 

There were a few words that were true, but you cherry-picked her comments and grossly mischaracterized her story because you can't help yourself, you're just a slimy lying piece of crap, through and through.

• “I hated that dog,” Noem recalls, calling Cricket, “less than worthless as a hunting dog,” “untrainable,” and “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with.”

FYI you don't just move a dangerous dog on to other families. Especially a dog that big, which can seriously harm a child. 

If that dog was sold to another family and then attacked a child your story would have been: "Kristi Noam knew her dog was dangerous so she sold it to some darkies, hoping it would eat their kids." 

Where in your OP did you mention the part about the dog being considered a danger to humans? She described a dog with violent tendencies, even towards humans.

You described it as a young, playful puppy: "It was "exuberant" and not a good Hunter". 

It wasn't young at 14 months old, it was fully grown. It wasn't 'playful' the way you describe it, its 'fun' was wantonly killing chickens. And it bit her when she went to rein him in. 

The title of the thread should be changed from "PROVEN: Republicans Actually DO Shoot Puppies in the Face", to "PROVEN: BeaverFever is a worthless Liar"

Edited by WestCanMan

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Depends which dog pound. If it's in New York, they throw tax dollars at animal shelters and kick residents out of their homes. 

On 4/30/2024 at 2:40 AM, User said:

Let's be honest here. 

She put her dog down because it was aggressive. It tried to bite her, was aggressive, and had killed her neighbor's chickens. 

You and others dishonestly framed this as if she shot it just because she didn't like it or it didn't hunt well enough for her. 

Democrats are not honest about much of anything.  Their ideology is based on lies.  

Beave thinks that his style of editorializing is justifiable because he did it to "the other side", which he personally considers evil [because he reads & absorbs that kind of slander all the time], but tbh it's the exact type of mischaracterization that people like Hitler used to vilify Jews, or what Trudeau did to the unvaxed. 

• Like 1