Total fossil emissions in the world is only 0.1% to 0.2% of total greenhouse gases

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

i've replied several times but you don't listen. I don't have to justify something doesn't exist you have to prove it does.'

Don't you find it odd that no one has ever found one of these phantom chemical tanks on an aircraft, not even the heavy maintenance crews who literally gut these machines during major checks or the line crews who have never seen anyone filling them during ramp turnarounds? Let alone the flight crews who would have to operate them.

People like you are fertile ground for every nut bar conspiracy that comes along. You eat them up and I can't help but wonder why.

So, you refuse to tell me as to what they are really spraying in the atmosphere, besides water, even though you have said that you have had a hand in the spraying. Are you again trying to tell me that those chemtrails are not spreading more than just water into the atmosphere? Why would the military just be spreading water into the atmosphere in the first place? Something you have not told me yet? I would like to know. 

It makes no sense to me to be spraying water in the atmosphere? Maybe those planes are being loaded with water and chemicals in another secret location that nobody is aware of? But you would not think that, eh? 

Conspiracies happen every day in the world. What makes you so stupid to not believe in conspiracies at all? Are you that stupid, stupid? 🤡

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

It makes no sense to me to be spraying water in the atmosphere

You must me an absolute imbecile to continue with the chem trail BS if you are clueless about how combustion works.
I suppose you watch Masters of the Sky and think "gee look! Those B17s were spraying poison over Germany as they bombed it! It's been going on since WW2 and millions of airmen kept it secret!"
Methinks you were affected by the lead chem trails of cars & trucks growing up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are three of  many photos taken during the Battle of Britain in the summer of 1940. It's amazing they had any time to shoot each other down if they were so busy spraying chemicals into the air.

Also amazing that both the RAF and Luftwaffe were in on it at the same time.

image.thumb.png.919d9a9f21a97c32dfe7087f20001bd1.png

image.thumb.png.e000b59ece859d2929749a7dff81f6ca.png

image.thumb.png.4bf15da051b4aed910d7276a0c51a2c8.png

Edited by Aristides

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's been in my signature for years now. You could read it I guess... Maybe...

Edited... Not a proof but a rationale

Wonder why you missed deforestation as a factor.   Increase in CO2 emissions may be the main thing but the ability of forests to regulate water flows, temperatures and climate as a whole is very important.

15 hours ago, taxme said:

I do not really know as to why the chem trails stay suspended in the atmosphere for hours. Do you know? Maybe you can tell me as to why chem trails stay suspended in the atmosphere for hours and then start to float down to earth? 

Well my answer is they don't because chemtrails aren't real. You're the one making the rather extraordinary claim and you know what they say: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cougar said:

Wonder why you missed deforestation as a factor. 

Does that mean you oppose logging and the forest industry or do you believe it contributes to climate change?  God created man and told him to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth.  -Genesis

The forests are a god-given resource for the benefit of mankind.  So some deforestation from logging, forest fires, and insects is a normal part of life.  It has no significant affect on climate in the scheme of things.  Man's contribution to atmospheric CO2 is only about 0.1 to 0.2% of atmospheric greenhouse gases, so it is nothing to worry about.   Nature provides the other 99.8% of greenhouse gases including water vapour. Trees are re-planted after logging and eventually regrow as well.   Canada's fossil contribution of CO2 is only about 1.5% of mankind's fossil emissions.  It is next to nothing and won't affect global warming. 

There are other things that determine the earth's temperature.  The obsession with what man is doing is misguided and a result of man's narcissism and inflated ego.  Man is not all there is to the world and does not control the climate.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, blackbird said:

Does that mean you oppose logging and the forest industry.  God created man and told him to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth.  -Genesis

The forests are a god-given resource for the benefit of mankind.  So some deforestation from logging, forest fires, and insects is a normal part of life.  It has no significant affect in the scheme of things.  Man's contribution to atmospheric CO2 is only about 0.1 to 0.2% of atmospheric greenhouse gases, so it is nothing to worry about.   Nature provides the other 99.8% of greenhouse gases including water vapour. Trees are re-planted after logging and eventually regrow as well.   Canada's CO2 contribution of CO2 is only about 1.5% of the mankind's emissions.  It is next to nothing and won't affect the global warming.

Mass deforestation impedes the planets ability to regulate carbon dioxide which means less CO2 gets absorbed and more stays in the atmosphere to contribute to warming. This is like the most basic stuff and you can't grasp it, it's amazing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2024 at 1:35 PM, eyeball said:

Have you submitted your conclusions and why they matter to the IPCC?

I mean it's entirely possible this forum really does have the brightest critically thinking people on the planet but how would anyone know if you keep it all to yourselves?

Actually it was just a tidbit of info that I had just read. I thought was interesting. When you read about the changes going over 1000's to millions of yrs.  It leaves a lot of question for people that dont believe everything man says.  Like what caused changes before man? But I see you and you little buddy Mike had a laugh. Good for you guys.

33 minutes ago, PIK said:

Like what caused changes before man? 

As though... people don't have a clue why climate change happened before...

It's incredibly arrogant and ridiculous to arrive at a topic that has been studied to the maximum human ability and think you can ask a question like that and experts won't know the answer...

46 minutes ago, PIK said:

Actually it was just a tidbit of info that I had just read. I thought was interesting. When you read about the changes going over 1000's to millions of yrs.  It leaves a lot of question for people that dont believe everything man says.  Like what caused changes before man? But I see you and you little buddy Mike had a laugh. Good for you guys.

Volcanoes, asteroid impacts, continental drift, mass evolution of plants...lots of different factors. I think we can rule lots of those out now though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

I think what is really strange is that some people think the stress over 7 billion people can put on the planet's resources can have no effect on its environment, including climate.

I remember reading once that if every human being were together in the same place they'd only cover an area the size of Los Angeles.

That said if an asteroid that big plowed into Earth the effect would be felt everywhere.

13 hours ago, blackbird said:

Does that mean you oppose logging and the forest industry

YES

[quote]God created man and told him to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth.  -Genesis [/quote]

This is so i-Diot-iC, it sends shivers down my spine

Edited by cougar

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, cougar said:

YES

[quote]God created man and told him to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth.  -Genesis [/quote]

This is so i-Diot-iC, it sends shivers down my spine

I would guess your only reason for saying you oppose logging and the forest industry in response to my post is because you oppose God, the Bible, and Christianity.  There would be no other rational reason for saying that.

Where did you come from that you hate God and the Bible so much?  Makes one wonder what kind of upbringing you had as well.  Could not have been Canada which is generally accepting of the Christian believers.  In Canada, freedom of religion and freedom of speech are Charter Rights, under the Constitution.  If you don't accept that, what are you doing here?

You need to look at yourself.  You are obviously driven by hate, which is self destructive.  God can change that, but it is up to you to take steps to do that.

"

You may wonder, “Why would people oppose Christians? Christians care about and help their neighbors. They are good workers on the job. They are good citizens. Why is there such intense opposition toward Christianity and Christians?”

The answer is that there is an evil spiritual being, the devil, who is at work in the world to oppose God and His Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. As Paul later explained to this Ephesian Church, “Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places”(Eph. 6:12)."

Lesson 49: Why People Oppose the Gospel (Acts 19:21-41) | Bible.org

Edited by blackbird

On 3/25/2024 at 5:26 PM, herbie said:

You must me an absolute imbecile to continue with the chem trail BS if you are clueless about how combustion works.
I suppose you watch Masters of the Sky and think "gee look! Those B17s were spraying poison over Germany as they bombed it! It's been going on since WW2 and millions of airmen kept it secret!"
Methinks you were affected by the lead chem trails of cars & trucks growing up.

The imbecile is you. You remind me of most Canadians that never seem to notice anything as to what is going on around you. All i keep asking imbeciles like you is why or what are they spraying in the atmosphere and for what reason? Do you have an answer for that question or are you still going to keep replying with nothing like the imbecile that you really are and run away as usual? Are you some kind of PR spokesthingy for the WEF globalist cabal by chance? Also, just asking Herbert. 😁

On 3/25/2024 at 8:18 PM, eyeball said:

Probably full of vaccine.

Hey, we never know, eh? 😁

On 3/26/2024 at 7:35 AM, Black Dog said:

Well my answer is they don't because chemtrails aren't real. You're the one making the rather extraordinary claim and you know what they say: extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

So, what we are seeing in the atmosphere does not exist. They are just holograms? Those vapor trails appear to be there but in reality they are not really there, and thus, there is nothing to see here, folks. You must be really more stunned than i ever really thought? If you want any evidence, look up in the sky on a clear day now and then, and you will be able to see those non-existent vapor trails. You left wing liberal loonies here are truly an amazing bunch of idi0ts, indeed. 😁

52 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, what we are seeing in the atmosphere does not exist. They are just holograms? Those vapor trails appear to be there but in reality they are not really there, and thus, there is nothing to see here, folks. You must be really more stunned than i ever really thought? If you want any evidence, look up in the sky on a clear day now and then, and you will be able to see those non-existent vapor trails. You left wing liberal loonies here are truly an amazing bunch of idi0ts, indeed. 😁

Contrails are real. Chemtrails are not. No one is "spraying" anything in the sky. No chemicals are falling to earth from airplanes. Hope that helps, dipshit!

• Like 1

On 3/26/2024 at 8:07 AM, blackbird said:

Does that mean you oppose logging and the forest industry or do you believe it contributes to climate change?  God created man and told him to go forth and multiply and have dominion over the earth.  -Genesis

The forests are a god-given resource for the benefit of mankind.  So some deforestation from logging, forest fires, and insects is a normal part of life.  It has no significant affect on climate in the scheme of things.  Man's contribution to atmospheric CO2 is only about 0.1 to 0.2% of atmospheric greenhouse gases, so it is nothing to worry about.   Nature provides the other 99.8% of greenhouse gases including water vapour. Trees are re-planted after logging and eventually regrow as well.   Canada's fossil contribution of CO2 is only about 1.5% of mankind's fossil emissions.  It is next to nothing and won't affect global warming. 

There are other things that determine the earth's temperature.  The obsession with what man is doing is misguided and a result of man's narcissism and inflated ego.  Man is not all there is to the world and does not control the climate.

Climate change is just another covid #2 hoax and nothing more. When i keep asking these climate crisis believers here to tell me as to where climate change has really made a dent in their lives they refuse to answer. I guess that shows that there is nothing happening to them for them to tell me. They watch way too much left wing liberal MSM and that probably says it all. 

I saw on the news this morning that Canada's population has now gone up to 41 million, and no doubt, still counting. I am at a loss to try and figure out as to why this is happening? More new immigrants means that there will be more carbon emissions added into the atmosphere. ICE vehicles bad. More immigration good. Try and make sense of that? 😇

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Contrails are real. Chemtrails are not. No one is "spraying" anything in the sky. No chemicals are falling to earth from airplanes. Hope that helps, dipshit!

I see that the other dip shit agrees with your stupid left wing liberal reply. That other guy is just as mush as a dip shit as you are. The other guy is truly a Marxist. 🤡

Contrails or chemtrails, what proof do you really have of what you said above? Are you in with the know? According to my alternative news sources, those chem trails are full of chemicals. Prove them wrong for me, will ya, arse hole? 🤣

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

I see that the other dip shit agrees with your stupid left wing liberal reply. That other guy is just as mush as a dip shit as you are. The other guy is truly a Marxist. 🤡

Contrails or chemtrails, what proof do you really have of what you said above? Are you in with the know? According to my alternative news sources, those chem trails are full of chemicals. Prove them wrong for me, will ya, arse hole? 🤣

I don't need to prove jacksh!t. The burden of proof here is on you, the guy making the insane claim that a well-documented and easily explained phenomenon of aircraft contrails is actually something nefarious and part of a massive conspiracy that would require the knowledge, participation and total silence of literally hundreds of thousands of people over decades.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, blackbird said:

I would guess your only reason for saying you oppose logging and the forest industry in response to my post is because you oppose God, the Bible, and Christianity. 

This is ALSO so i-Diot-iC, it sends shivers down my spine and I can read no further.