Evidence of COVID-19 being created in a Chinese lab has reached “smoking gun” levels : Professor

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So that if the PM tells cops to trample peaceful protesters and to beat them up after they surrender peacefully on their knees, we can catch them in the act?

No. To dispel the nonsense he ever did.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So that he can live stream to people at the Surf and Reconciliation Day ceremony if he's too busy to make it?

Why? There are cameras live streaming from those beaches all time, not to mention dozens of not hundreds of people with cameras from one end to the other.

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're ahead of your time eyeball. You were saying this before Trudeau became PM and it was never necessary before then.

Yes well, I could see what was coming.

I've been ahead of my time for decades.

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The origin of Covid has been an open question since it appeared. 

Nope. Not at all.

Maybe to you it was, because you were just following along with the CBC/CNN narrative, but unbeknownst to you, not long into the covid saga people started going on FB and Twitter saying: "Uh, guys? There are 2,000 wetmarkets in China. 400 of them carry exotic species. There's only 1 BSL4 lab in China and it's right beside the notorious wetmarket. Should we be talking about this?"

Those guys got banned from social media.

Our MSM didn't talk about the BSL4 lab

Not coincidentally, our MSM - along with Google, FB and Twitter - are all part of TNI, and they take it upon themselves to protect the world from "disinformation". 

So far they've protected us from dangerous disinformation about things like the BSL4 lab and Biden's laptop. Yeah. 

Vaccine disinformation though, they just keep pumping that out as fast as they can. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Okay, you see the quote button?

I see the whole quote. You do too. 

I get it.  Once again you're desperate to try to salvage some of your battered ego so you're trying to pretend you've got power by making me go post something you can see with your own eyes.  Then you claim it means something else, or you go back and edit it and pretend you never said it, etc etc.

Yeah. The little games you like to play when you've got low self esteem issues  are boring

Here - you can solve the problem right now. Simply agree or disagree with the following statement -

Harper had absolutely nothing to do with Trudeau and his gov'ts lack of transparency and there's nothing he could have done to stop it that trudeau couldn't or didn't undo.

There - agree with that and the whole debate is over.

Betcha can't  :)  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I see the whole quote.

No, you're just making that up.

Harper had absolutely nothing to do with Trudeau and his gov'ts lack of transparency

Correct, Trudeau's behaviour was entirely Trudeau's fault.

and there's nothing he could have done to stop it that trudeau couldn't or didn't undo.

There - agree with that and the whole debate is over.

That's right, Harper always did produce fairly useless legislation when it come to creating laws that held anyone to account. Look how often his anti-crime legislation ran afoul of the SC.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope. Not at all.

Maybe to you it was, because you were just following along with the CBC/CNN narrative, but unbeknownst to you, not long into the covid saga people started going on FB and Twitter saying: "Uh, guys? There are 2,000 wetmarkets in China. 400 of them carry exotic species. There's only 1 BSL4 lab in China and it's right beside the notorious wetmarket. Should we be talking about this?"

Didn’t I just say I have an open mind about this? Far brighter people than me know about the Wuhan lab and they will go wherever the evidence leads but it has be hard and fast. The actual molecular data etc. doesn’t point either way so far. When it changes, I will change my opinion. Whatever the outcome, be it from a lab, a wet market or something else, the PRC has been highly obstructive to finding the truth. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Thanks 1

On 3/2/2024 at 2:09 PM, WestCanMan said:

This just looks like cover for Fauci IMO.

I'm 99% sure that the NiH funded a project that "made the bat coronavirus more transmissible among humans", and Fauci's argument was that increasing the transmissibility didn't constitute G0F research". 

Him and Rand Paul had a big go-round in congress about that.

People were banned from FB and Twitter for talking about the BSL4 lab.

Twitter and FB were part of the Trusted News Initiative, and all of the members of TNI were only talking about the wetmarket theory back then. 

If you go back to the very earliest days of covid here I remember posting that coronavirus only leaked out about 6 months after Trump started crowing that he basically 'won a trade war with China' or whatever. 

Fauci belongs in jail.!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Didn’t I just say I have an open mind about this? Far brighter people than me know about the Wuhan lab and they will go wherever the evidence leads but it has be hard and fast. The actual molecular data etc. doesn’t point either way so far. When it changes, I will change my opinion. Whatever the outcome, be it from a lab, a wet market or something else, the PRC has been highly obstructive to finding the truth. 

That's not the point. The point is that people should have been allowed to talk about the BSL4 lab. Instead, TNI went fascist with Fauci's narrative.

Every single newspaper and social media giant went into book-burning mode, because they're part of TNI. 

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So that if the PM tells cops to trample peaceful protesters and to beat them up after they surrender peacefully on their knees, we can catch them in the act?

caught in the act of provoking the tyrant into showing his fangs

hold the cross high until the usurper cuts you down in your tracks

with failing hands throw the torch to some future generation you will never meet

mission accomplished

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, you're just making that up.

LOL - and you wonder why people call you a liar :)

Correct, Trudeau's behaviour was entirely Trudeau's fault.

So you admit all those times when you said harper could have passed laws to prevent Justin from doing anything were a lie. well good to know.

That's right, Harper always did produce fairly useless legislation when it come to creating laws that held anyone to account. Look how often his anti-crime legislation ran afoul of the SC.  

Sure. As i explained to you more than once there is no way to pass a law that a future prime minister can't undo. You argued for pages that he could, it's nice to see you finally coming to your senses. Harper did nothing wrong. The current lack of transparency has zero to do with harper and everything to do with Justin and his liberals.

So why bother trying right?  well - the idea is that if people who CLAIM to believe in accountability see a future gov't removing those laws or running afoul of them then they're supposed to vote AGAINST that party, and vote instead for a party that DOESN'T try to change or bypass those laws.

So stop voting for them :)  We'll make a conservative out of you yet!!! LOL!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - and you wonder why people call you a liar

No, like everyone else I laugh at the fact you say the same things about everyone.

So you admit all those times when you said harper could have passed laws to prevent Justin from doing anything were a lie. well good to know.

No, I only said that Harper was completely useless at it. Remember when you used to argue that his T&A Act was actually instrumental in preventing, catching and punishing Trudeau for the SNC Lavalin Affair? LMAO!

Sure. As i explained to you more than once there is no way to pass a law that a future prime minister can't undo.

They could even commit murder you said.

You argued for pages that he could, it's nice to see you finally coming to your senses. Harper did nothing wrong.

He didn't do anything.

The current lack of transparency has zero to do with harper and everything to do with Justin and his liberals.

I agree with you, there was nothing Harper could do, as evidenced by the current lack of transparency. Either his heart wasn't into it or he was simply incompetent.  In any case Trudeau and his Liberals are and will always be entirely responsible for their lack of T&A.

So why bother trying right?  well - the idea is that if people who CLAIM to believe in accountability see a future gov't removing those laws or running afoul of them then they're supposed to vote AGAINST that party, and vote instead for a party that DOESN'T try to change or bypass those laws.

So stop voting for them :)  We'll make a conservative out of you yet!!! LOL!!!!!

I never did vote for them. We'll never make an accountable man out of you.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not the point. The point is that people should have been allowed to talk about the BSL4 lab. Instead, TNI went fascist with Fauci's narrative.

Every single newspaper and social media giant went into book-burning mode, because they're part of TNI. 

I’ve seen a lot of talking about this theory right through the pandemic. 

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, like everyone else I laugh at the fact you say the same things about everyone.

LOL - sorry kiddo but it's not everyone else - it's the handful of lefties who behave the same way and 'everyone' is laughing at you :) 

No, I only said that Harper was completely useless at it.

Ohhh here comes the flip flop :P

Either he could have done something and didn't or he coudln't have and therefore wasn't useless.

So which is it?  Man- you can't keep your lies straight for one consecutive post :)

He didn't do anything.

But you SWORE he did!!!   And how could he have been terrible at passing laws that work if he didn't pass any and didn't do anything?

You've surpassed yourself - you can't even keep your lies straight for a while POST never mind a thread!!  ROIFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree with you, there was nothing Harper could do, as evidenced by the current lack of transparency. Either his heart wasn't into it or he was simply incompetent.

LOL - You managed to get your lies confused in a single SENTANCE!!!!! Holy crap - if there's "nothing he could do" then it's not incompetence OR his 'heart'   :)    ROFLMAO!!!!  :)  :)  :)  

Holy shit you lefties are absolutely hilarious :) 

Were you done shooting yourself in the foot over and over? LOL

So at the end of the day harper did everything he could and the leftie liberal supporters like you failed to stop trudeau from being corrupt and killing transparency. And you can't get through a sentance without getting your

Once again proving it is morally and logically wrong to be on the left :) 

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I’ve seen a lot of talking about this theory right through the pandemic. 

Is it theory?

CBC has the article posted themselves:

https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-initiative-plan-disinformation-coronavirus

• Trusted News Initiative announces plans to tackle harmful coronavirus disinformation

Members include, but are not limited to: BBC, CBC, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, AFP, Reuters, Financial Times, WashPo, NYTimes, Wall Street Journal, and the European Broadcasting Union.

So, when they said that they were "tackling harmful covid disinformation" what they really meant was they were on a global book-burning tour. They were propagating Fauci's lie and going scorched-earth on free speech and most likely the truth. 

This is beyond "theory". It's not a theory that TNI exists or that they manufactured parts of the covid narrative. Their hands are right there in the cookie jar. 

It's just a matter of what you think about it now.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is it theory?

CBC has the article posted themselves:

https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-initiative-plan-disinformation-coronavirus

• Trusted News Initiative announces plans to tackle harmful coronavirus disinformation

Members include, but are not limited to: BBC, CBC, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, AFP, Reuters, Financial Times, WashPo, NYTimes, Wall Street Journal, and the European Broadcasting Union.

So, when they said that they were "tackling harmful covid disinformation" what they really meant was they were on a global book-burning tour. They were propagating Fauci's lie and going scorched-earth on free speech and most likely the truth. 

This is beyond "theory". It's not a theory that TNI exists or that they manufactured parts of the covid narrative. Their hands are right there in the cookie jar. 

It's just a matter of what you think about it now.

Sorry, I was talking about the lab leak theory.

12 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Sorry, I was talking about the lab leak theory.

That's right. You're allowed to talk about it now. But you weren't in early 2020 on FB and Twitter. Get it? 

Why was no one allowed to talk about this back then, Spanky? Why did every journalistic outlet and every social media platform that's part of TNI all ban the conversation that you're having right now? 

What's so wrong about talking about the origin of the virus? 

I have a KIndle book I bought on Amazon for a dollar or so called "UNRESTRICTED WARFARE - China's Master Plan to Destroy America" by Qiao Lang and Wang Xiangsui.   I read a little of it but have been too busy to read the whole thing at present.

You can get it on Amazon.

Unrestricted Warfare is the People's Liberation Army manual for asymmetric warfare, strategically and tactically, using weapons not limited to bullets, bombs, missiles and artillery shells.  This book appears to have been written by two PLA officers who advocated the strategy described.  The thing about biological weapons is they could be used without openly being in a hot war and they can be used without being detected as the perpetrator.

I see biological weapons as an absolute tool in the arsenal.  Canada has been a extremely naive country about the whole subject of foreign interference, threats, and foreign affairs.  I am convinced government has fallen under the influence of foreign powers long ago and could be one reason we are a weak contributor to NATO.  Canada does not meet its commitment of 2% of GDP for military spending and falls far short.  For some strange reason, many in the Liberal and NDP are very pacifist although they would never admit it.  They seem to think that Canada should somehow be as neutral as possible in the world and they would strip Canada of any military if they had the chance.  They blindly trust such organizations as the U.N. to take care of us which of course is a useless hope.  Canada is allowing popular opinion to determine armed force spending and priorities.  I see this as a very dangerous position to be in.

Canada's government is largely pacifist and believes in talk more than real action on the world stage.  The openness of our system means foreign powers can have a very effective influence in our system at every level of government.  I don't even know if there is anything we can do about it.  Even the committee presently investigating foreign interference is weak and impotent and it appears the public has no right to know much of what is going on.

Edited by blackbird

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

I see biological weapons as an absolute tool in the arsenal. 

1) The target demographic of covid looked pretty suspicious - obese, elderly people - as well as the timing: right after Trump started bragging that he'd won a trade war with China.

2) There are also racist scientists working on biological weapons that target others. Luckily for the Jews they share the same DNA as the people who are dedicated to eradicating them. I don't know how fine a point you could put on something like that... I doubt that they can differentiate between Japanese, Chinese and Korean but they can probably differentiate between North Asian, Caucasian and African. 

On 3/4/2024 at 4:21 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Conflicts of interest do exist.  Especially concerning the origins of the virus, gain of function research, and the funding and careers which could be cut off in the case of a lab leak. So it's not just the Chinese government or politics standing in the way of truth but a lot of other things as well. I'm sick and tired of listening to 'experts' who may be prejudiced in their opinions so I'll go with whatever makes the most sense. And right about now with no solid evidence that a natural spillover event occurred, I'll go with the lab leak theory. Just my opinion.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:46 PM, eyeball said:

BTW has anyone explained to you how these tubes work?

This is the game he plays... Black-calling pot....

I just wasted a lot of a day trying to get a basic framework for discussion.  Failed.

On 3/4/2024 at 1:19 PM, eyeball said:

We'll never make an accountable man out of you.

True conservatives are accountable.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:46 PM, eyeball said:

BTW has anyone explained to you how these tubes work?

The quote function is highly inconvenient for when you're making up what other people say to argue against points they never made, while in the same breath reflexively calling them liars. 🤡

Edited by Moonbox

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is the game he plays... Black-calling pot....

I just wasted a lot of a day trying to get a basic framework for discussion.  Failed.

True conservatives are accountable.

LOL - you spent the day being dishonest and trying to dodge the question when you were held to account and it wasn't just me. Two other posters called you out on it too.

And here you are - afraid to talk directly to me but happy to talk to me third party. Well - given your reaction to being held to account we can say you're not a true conservative i guess :)  Pathetic.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

The quote function is highly inconvenient for when you're making up what other people say to argue against points they never made, while in the same breath reflexively calling them liars. 🤡

roflmao - Well you'd know about that best  :)  

And still following me around like a puppy trying to massage your ego :) i see you've added Mike to the 'cdnfox made me cry' support group  LOL :)  

Hey - guess what - 100 - 50 still equals 50 :)   and according to the research you posted it was less safe for healthy males under 40 to take the vaccine. etc etc

Running around crying like a baby doesn't change that.

• Like 1