Justice Who Ruled That Embryos Are ‘Children’ Appeared On QAnon Conspiracist's Show

Justice Who Ruled That Embryos Are ‘Children’ Appeared On QAnon Conspiracist's Show

Alabama Chief Justice Tom Parker, who wrote the concurring opinion in last week’s explosive Alabama Supreme Court ruling that frozen embryos have the same rights as living children, recently appeared on a show hosted by self-anointed ‘prophet’ and QAnon conspiracy theorist.

Over the course of an 11-minute interview, Parker articulated a theocratic worldview at odds with a functioning, pluralistic society.

God created government, he declared, adding that it’s heartbreaking that we have let it go into the possession of others. 

The state enslavement of women decision. 🤮

16.png

11 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Chicken eggs we eat aren't fertilized and can't become chickens.

He doesn't know.

There's no chance that a guy like him has ever set foot on a farm. 

I bet that if you asked him he'd say that 'free range chickens lay brown eggs'.

TBH considering a fertilized embryo a child is a bridge too far, even from a diehard pro-life POV. 

I'm not gonna get into how stupid it is to say that girl who was raped has to bear that child to term, but anyone who believes that "people can't be forced to make a cake with two guys on top" can't also say that an egg that was fertilized in vitro has too be inserted into someone and carried to term.

If a girl breaks up with the donor, how could you possibly say that she has to have that egg inserted and then go the distance?

Dumb, de dumm dummmm. 

I think some of these arguments are just made to divide people. That judge is as bad as Chutkan. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

So you've been led to believe... muah hah hah
them candling machine never make mistakes

Not that has anything to do with alleging that something that's injected thru the eye of a needle is a person....

next on the list: morning after pills, wasting potential children by whacking off into a sock, having a period...

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Some can be fertilized and you'd never know.

And human fertilized eggs can spontaneously abort and you'd never know.

21 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Why are you confusing them with facts? You know that gives them headaches. 

Why are you confused by incomplete facts?

Edited by robosmith

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

He doesn't know.

In reality, when I was in grade school my dad and I build an incubator, went to a farm and bought fertilized eggs, and raised chickens.

So YOUR ASSumptions are wrong again. duh

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Chickens aren't human beings. 

Neither are zygotes.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

In reality, when I was in grade school my dad and I build an incubator, went to a farm and bought fertilized eggs, and raised chickens.

So YOUR ASSumptions are wrong again. duh

Neither are zygotes.

Wrong. 

There are chicken zygotes and there are human zygotes. Preserving the latter is what's important. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He doesn't know.

He's got mexican slave labour to fetch his eggs for him. But the good news is they're free range too.  And slightly brown now that i think about it....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Your tizziness is duly noted.

IDK what "tizziness" is, but it might mean that I find Qanon very odd on verge of insane.

You seem to take it more seriously, which means you might be on the verge of insane.

How about it? Do you take Qanon seriously?

37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IDK what "tizziness" is, but it might mean that I find Qanon very odd on verge of insane.

You seem to take it more seriously, which means you might be on the verge of insane.

How about it? Do you take Qanon seriously?

To be honest with you, I always found it too obscure and such.  People referring back to a Q post from 2018 AND IT HAD THE NUMBER 235 IN IT!  THAT MEANS THAT TODAY WILL SEE...whatever their busy little minds came up with. 

No no, the people I listen to you would really like until you found out the source of their knowledge and intel.  They are telling me this is a year of many woes and joys.  Failures and freedom.  Fear.  Rage.  Devolving into a new start maybe.  There are a lot of uncertainties and the stakes are way too high.  Whatever happens, you stay safe, okay?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sharkman said:

To be honest with you, I always found it too obscure and such.  People referring back to a Q post from 2018 AND IT HAD THE NUMBER 235 IN IT!  THAT MEANS THAT TODAY WILL SEE...whatever their busy little minds came up with. 

No no, the people I listen to you would really like until you found out the source of their knowledge and intel.  They are telling me this is a year of many woes and joys.  Failures and freedom.  Fear.  Rage.  Devolving into a new start maybe.  There are a lot of uncertainties and the stakes are way too high.  Whatever happens, you stay safe, okay?

Yeah, I would say that you do take Q seriously cause you sound a lot like them ^here. AKA insane.

Do you know that Trump played a Qanon tune on one of his campaign videos?

Trump embraces QAnon at rally by playing music similar to its anthem

Edited by robosmith

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH considering a fertilized embryo a child is a bridge too far, even from a diehard pro-life POV. 

I'm not gonna get into how stupid it is to say that girl who was raped has to bear that child to term, but anyone who believes that "people can't be forced to make a cake with two guys on top" can't also say that an egg that was fertilized in vitro has too be inserted into someone and carried to term.

If a girl breaks up with the donor, how could you possibly say that she has to have that egg inserted and then go the distance?

Dumb, de dumm dummmm. 

I think some of these arguments are just made to divide people. That judge is as bad as Chutkan. 

Further: In vitro fertilization, just like ordinary pregnancy, involves fertilizing eggs which don’t become humans.  Often 40 eggs are fertilized, and they’re implanted into a uterus four at a time, hoping that one takes hold.  The process is repeated until one reaches viability, and the remaining fertilized eggs remain frozen in case the couple chooses to have more children.  Hence, the life-creating procedure of IVF is murder under Alabama law.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1