Trump still quiet on death of Alexei Navalny

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. I know he said something about it, but I haven't memorized it, SO GPS and look it up yourself.

2. He was in a Siberian Gulag prison. The staff said he "went for a walk." Maybe that's a euphemism for tried to escape, but it completely LACKS CREDIBILITY in any case.

Do you EVER watch the news other than FOS LIES?

1. I don't give a f*ck what he said, I just wanted to know if you knew if he said anything, and obviously you don't. ;)

2. My focus is primarily domestic, which is where your dumbasses should also be. Do you a$$holes even care about this country? 

Edited by Deluge

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Don't get arrested if you're an enemy of the liberals. Especially if you may know certain things about them. Certain, uncomfortable things.   ;)

Those guys all wrote or said to their friends, "If I die here, it wasn't suicide."

Yup.  "I KNOW WHERE THE BUTTPLUG IS BURIED!!!"  (bang! thud.)

29 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Biden is NOT involved with the GJ indictments in ANY WAY.

The House Select Committee on Jan 6th was almost entirely sworn testimony by WH INSIDERS who Trump HIRED.

Do you believe Trump hired Democrats? LMAO

You're talking about the MAGA CULT and describing them to a 'T'

Tea? Would that be Darjeeling or Orange Peko?

Maybe the T's silent when you add one for the pot.

53 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You don't know the difference between persecution and prosecution. Trump has violated numerous laws for decades, and has become a master at manipulating the legal system.

Which you would know if you paid attention; but you're up in Canada and probably knew next to NOTHING about Trump until he "won" the POTUS.

I form my opinion of Trump's legal issues from brilliant minds like Alan Dershowitz instead of people like Whoopi or Joy.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Putin would resort to nuclear attack before he would be driven from power.

Putin invaded Georgia when Bush was in office.

Putin invaded Crimea when Obama was in office.

Putin didn't invade any countries when Trump was in office.

Putin invaded Ukraine when Biden was in office.

Can you spot anything that stands out from the above facts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

1. I don't give a f*ck what he said, I just wanted to know if you knew if he said anything, and obviously you don't. ;)

What is "obvious" to you is FALSE. As usual. Just a few minutes ago, his comments were REPORTED AGAIN on Meet the Press, saying that "Putin is RESPONSIBLE for Navalny's death."

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

2. My focus is primarily domestic, which is where your dumbasses should also be. Do you a$$holes even care about this country? 

Putin's Russia is a huge threat to Europe AND this country. Esp when he ILLEGALLY interferes in our elections and OWNS our elected leaders at the highest levels.

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

What? Ukraine wasn't European the last time he invaded?

The last time there weren't Russian troops and tanks rolling through Kyiv. Duh.

Guess you didn't notice Putin's ambitions have grown enormously. LMAO

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Tea? Would that be Darjeeling or Orange Peko?

Maybe the T's silent when you add one for the pot.

The T in your TROLLING is not silent.

35 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I form my opinion of Trump's legal issues from brilliant minds like Alan Dershowitz instead of people like Whoopi or Joy.

Too bad you didn't notice that Douchowitz has lost MANY steps in his old age.

He has always been a defense lawyer who will SAY ANYTHING which helps his CLIENT.

He even put the murderer OJ back on the street with the completely fake glove not fitting charade.

Of course no glove fits when the wearer tries to obstruct putting it on.

35 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Putin didn't cause Trump any trouble because HE WANTED Trump in the WH.

And Trump was willing to give him whatever he wanted, which was NO TROUBLE with his annexation of Ukraine territories.

And ALSO no admission of Ukraine to NATO. 

Trump served Putin's interests of weakening NATO by threatening to pull out.

Wait! There's more. Much more than invasions.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ironstone said:

So how would Trump resolve the Ukraine war?

36 minutes ago, robosmith said:

He has always been a defense lawyer who will SAY ANYTHING which helps his CLIENT.

He even put the murderer OJ back on the street with the completely fake glove not fitting charade.

Unbelievable. You do not know what the primary purpose of a defense lawyer is?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Nuclear war.

Would you at least agree that tensions and hostilities throughout the world are worse now as compared to Trump's time as president? I think any fair minded person would have to admit that. If you ever look at the MSN news page, you will notice many articles about the increased possibility of WW3.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you care about justice?

I do. And I am fine with the fact that in a civilized society, defendants are entitled to the presumption of innocence. No matter what we may think of them one way or another. They have the right to a fair trial, even though the justice system is clearly not infallible and does get things wrong sometimes.

And it should go without saying, the justice system should never be weaponized against political opponents.

11 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Would you at least agree that tensions and hostilities throughout the world are worse now as compared to Trump's time as president? I think any fair minded person would have to admit that. If you ever look at the MSN news page, you will notice many articles about the increased possibility of WW3.

Of course if you looked at the MSN during Trumps Presidency they constantly talked about how Trump would cause WW3.

4 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I do. And I am fine with the fact that in a civilized society, defendants are entitled to the presumption of innocence. No matter what we may think of them one way or another. They have the right to a fair trial, even though the justice system is clearly not infallible and does get things wrong sometimes.

And it should go without saying, the justice system should never be weaponized against political opponents.

Prove that the FACTS alleged in the indictments and presented by the SWORN TESTIMONY of WH INSIDERS before the House Select Jan 6th committee are FALSE.

Then you might have a case for "weaponized."

5 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Of course if you looked at the MSN during Trumps Presidency they constantly talked about how Trump would cause WW3.

Too bad you've posted no examples of ^these allegations.

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

It was all Trudeau's fault? Read, as if it matters?

It's what's standing out right now that matters and what stands out the most is how blase so many right wing conservatives are about Navalny's death at the hands of a commie or Nazi or whatever the fu ck it is you people think Putin is.

As if it matters? Get a grip.

21 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Of course I would agree...worse is a direction not a place and we've been heading there for decades.

You seem to think the probability of nuclear war just suddenly popped into existence in 2012.  How old are you?