Trump still quiet on death of Alexei Navalny

On 2/17/2024 at 6:12 PM, ironstone said:

No determination of the cause of death yet?

That would cut it of course, "no cause of death" in Iran or North Korea. "Just like any other country". Watch accelerating intellectual (and moral) degradation live. All the way down to zero live thinking neurons.

Edited by myata

10 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Of course if you looked at the MSN during Trumps Presidency they constantly talked about how Trump would cause WW3.

8 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Citing quotes suggesting an increased risk is NOT "would cause WW3." Duh

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

You would think that someone who wants to be POTUS would have an opinion or policy. Don't you think potential voters should expect a comment from a candidate?  Yet he is avoiding it like the plague.

Of course there is a reason he won't say what his position is. It's trouble for him with Putin if he says the right thing and it's political trouble for him if he says the wrong thing such as "Navalny had it coming."

31 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Kind of like the US policy on North Korea?

What do YOU believe US policy on NK should be? Blow them up?

A first strike from NK would be foolish just as a first strike from the US would be.

As long as they're just testing, there are much better options.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I think no matter when you're talking you're probably lying.

Liar.

Ok fine if it makes you feel better - I think no matter when you're talking you're probably a liar. 

Honestly i don't see that big a difference but if "liar" is your pronoun of choice far be it from me to argue. (yeash these lefties are  SO delicate...)

Either way: he's being led by Vlad with some hook in his balls; or it's a natural attraction and affinity, there can be no mistake where he's standing. Anyone with a piece of a working brain cannot pretend to not know by now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

What do YOU believe US policy on NK should be? Blow them up?

Pointing to the holes in your point. NK is doing nothing short of extortion politically on the US. You're complaining of appeasement campaigns. I guess its only bad when you say it is?

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

A first strike from NK would be foolish

There will be no strikes from NK. The drama they create is deliberate. Escalation of it, when they need appeasement, is also highly effective.

19 hours ago, eyeball said:

I'd rather take my chances with surviving a nuclear war and starting again instead of consigning humanity to what appears to be the dawning of the darkest ideological age in human history.

Look at it this way would you rather your descendants grew up being taxed up the wazoo by libbies?

🙄

I'd rather they survive. And if it came right down to it, so would you.

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

^Says the guy who still believes an informant's 1023 after he was indicted for LYING. AKA, NOT RATIONAL. 

Hmm...sonny...I don't believe very much anymore. I wish I could but, watching you Libbies warp reality in order to "get Trump" has taught me that not a single one of you can be trusted.

Especially not the justice department. 

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Neither Russia or Canada are communist. 

They're not? Well then you should run along and explain that to @eyeball. He claims Russia is communist and that he'd rather die than live under such a system.

Meanwhile both of you are OK with the dictatorial edicts and social rot of the Libbie agenda.

There's no chance that anyone with a grain of intelligence wouldn't know by now where Trump stands on the murderous dictator thug war criminal under international warrant Vlad Putin. That chance simply does not exist. If you're supporting the buffoon you're playing right into the hands of Vlad.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

WHO on "our side" favors ^this bullshit? Certainly NOT Joe Biden.

How about politicians in California? New York? When I say politicians, I mean Democrats btw. It's common a lot of big cities, even big cities in red states (that just happen to be blue. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib are two prominent and influential radical Democrats that absolutely despise law enforcement.

California may be the worst example of how soft on crime policies hurt communities.

But when it comes to DJT, you guys scream 'nobody is above the law!'

38 minutes ago, ironstone said:

How about politicians in California? New York? When I say politicians, I mean Democrats btw. It's common a lot of big cities, even big cities in red states (that just happen to be blue. Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib are two prominent and influential radical Democrats that absolutely despise law enforcement.

California may be the worst example of how soft on crime policies hurt communities.

But when it comes to DJT, you guys scream 'nobody is above the law!'

And thus is why they fail. They have no honor. No real morality. Nor conviction.

They base their sliderule of justice and morality on one thing.

Anything to get Trump. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'd rather they survive. And if it came right down to it, so would you.

Part of me does of course, but the desire to see it all burn to the ground is strong, I can't help it.  Its spiteful I know but I really want to see people like you experience having the world you built rubbed in your faces hard and painfully.  There's just a part of me that will probably forever blame the shitty sick state of the world on you people.

I know it's irrational and I know it'll pass but surely I'm not the only one who feels this from time to time. 
But as for going a little beyond the brink of war...I'm resigned to it. It's not a death cult thing its more like these guys would feel.

image.jpeg.2d24228bf56299043875699fee1329e3.jpeg

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Part of me does of course, but the desire to see it all burn to the ground is strong, I can't help it.  Its spiteful I know but I really want to see people like you experience having the world you built rubbed in your faces hard and painfully.  There's just a part of me that will probably forever blame the shitty sick state of the world on you people.

I know it's irrational and I know it'll pass but surely I'm not the only one who feels this from time to time. 
But as for going a little beyond the brink of war...I'm resigned to it. It's not a death cult thing its more like these guys would feel.

image.jpeg.2d24228bf56299043875699fee1329e3.jpeg

Huh...and would you say the mindset you have...would be a good or bad trait for any leader?

Assuming we are not at war.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...and would you say the mindset you have...would be a good or bad trait for any leader?

Assuming we are not at war.

It's not a mindset. Like I said it's a feeling, one that passes thankfully.

I'm just being honest about how I feel and trying to face it head on.

It wouldn't be a good thing for anyone to not be honest, especially to themselves.

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's not a mindset. Like I said it's a feeling, one that passes thankfully.

I'm just being honest about how I feel and trying to face it head on.

It wouldn't be a good thing for anyone to not be honest, especially to themselves.

Well...one day you may find yourself face to face with those you want to kill. Better make sure you're well armed.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well...one day you may find yourself face to face with those you want to kill. Better make sure you're well armed.

I think I'll be better prepared by facing my own demons. Like enemies, I think keeping my dark side close is better. To better know where and what it is.

Edited by eyeball

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think I'll be better prepared by facing my own demons. Like enemies, I think keeping my dark side close is better. To better know where and what it is.

So...you're not the only person with a "dark side". In fact, every human being has a "dark side". Many darker than you.

So what do we like to believe separates pure evil from good? Righteousness.

Your "side" has imposed new wars...has created economic chaos...and has generally become a real burden on humanity. Can you guess where righteousness belongs? Is this a fight you think you can win?

Edited by Nationalist