If Putin attacks NATO

7 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

History in the US says that guys who lost elections lose over 75% of their rematches.  

In trumps case i hope your right, but judging by his performance so far, i think it will be a landslide victory, and with Biden recent performance on the border i think trump might be a shoe in... 

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

In trumps case i hope your right, but judging by his performance so far, i think it will be a landslide victory, and with Biden recent performance on the border i think trump might be a shoe in... 

Trump's performance?  In the primaries?  The GOP is full of cowards and nobody ran against him.  

As for the border, it's now Trump himself who's holding up any progress on a Bill to deal with the border.  This is the campaign issue he wants to run on, and he's desperate to make sure that the GOP and the democrats don't make a deal on it and bring any resolution.

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

i think trump might be a shoe in... 

You're listening to the retards on this forum. To think a majority of Americans are so immoral they'd elect a lying rapist fraud facing 90 indictments who led an insurrection and insists he's immune to the laws of the country is a stretch.

Any democracy can have a brain fart occasionally but intentionally electing such a despicable ass mentally declining in front of their eyes intentionally is giving zero respect to the average citizen.

10 hours ago, herbie said:

You're listening to the retards on this forum. To think a majority of Americans are so immoral they'd elect a lying rapist fraud facing 90 indictments who led an insurrection and insists he's immune to the laws of the country is a stretch.

Any democracy can have a brain fart occasionally but intentionally electing such a despicable ass mentally declining in front of their eyes intentionally is giving zero respect to the average citizen.

And yet Trump beats Biden in almost every recent poll.

You must really be scared.

18 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Trump's performance?  In the primaries?  The GOP is full of cowards and nobody ran against him.  

As for the border, it's now Trump himself who's holding up any progress on a Bill to deal with the border.  This is the campaign issue he wants to run on, and he's desperate to make sure that the GOP and the democrats don't make a deal on it and bring any resolution.

Yes. In the primaries, perhaps it is full of cowards, but you have to admit it does not look good for anyone but trump...

It does not matter what trump has done, it is what Biden is doing right now in regards to the border, it does not look good and is playing right into trumps hands...someone must be able to see that, so my question is why give trump new ammo...

17 hours ago, herbie said:

Your opinion of the man does not mean much to Americans , Americans are tired of Biden, and he like justin have time expired...and Trump is the republican's man as of right now...

And you conclude that majority of people will vote for someone utterly abhorrent simply because they don't "like" someone else. Further my opinion of the Orange A$$ is not relevant to the subject, I'm not even American. I'm simply stating facts rapist, fraud, liar, more court charges than a Mafioso, etc. etc. etc.

Fortunately being a Canadian I have a choice and because I don't particularly 'like' Trudeau I am not obligated to either not vote or vote for a party who's policies I totally disagree with. And it helps when I 'like' PP even less....

On 1/29/2024 at 8:06 AM, Nationalist said:

Yeah and it was the government who uncovered the corruption and arrested the people responsible, which is exactly how it works in a democracy…..unlike Russia where the people who uncover corruption “fall out of a window”. The entire Russian government, business community and criminal underworld are basically all one giant organized crime cartel with Putin himself as the kingpin. 

But since you bring it up, suck on this

Key corruption index sees Ukraine improve, Russia worsen in 2023

Transparency International's 2023 corruption perception index saw Russia drop to its worst score in years, while Ukraine's score has improved, continuing the decade-old trend.

After the EuroMaidan Revolution ousted pro-Kremlin President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014, Ukraine launched extensive but challenging anti-corruption efforts.

According to the recently published index that includes 180 countries, Ukraine went from the 144th least corrupt country in 2013 to 104th last year. It has also improved its score from 25 points to 36 over this period, with the higher number signifying less corruption.

In 2022, Ukraine was at the 116th place with a score of 33.

In comparison, Russia's ranking went from the 127th least corrupt country in 2013 to 141st 10 years later, while its score dropped from 28 to 26. In 2022, Russia ranked 137th with a score of 28.…

https://news.yahoo.com/key-corruption-index-sees-ukraine-101639420.html

5 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah and it was the government who uncovered the corruption and arrested the people responsible, which is exactly how it works in a democracy…..unlike Russia where the people who uncover corruption “fall out of a window”. The entire Russian government, business community and criminal underworld are basically all one giant organized crime cartel with Putin himself as the kingpin. 

But since you bring it up, suck on this

Key corruption index sees Ukraine improve, Russia worsen in 2023

Transparency International's 2023 corruption perception index saw Russia drop to its worst score in years, while Ukraine's score has improved, continuing the decade-old trend.

After the EuroMaidan Revolution ousted pro-Kremlin President Viktor Yanukovych in 2014, Ukraine launched extensive but challenging anti-corruption efforts.

According to the recently published index that includes 180 countries, Ukraine went from the 144th least corrupt country in 2013 to 104th last year. It has also improved its score from 25 points to 36 over this period, with the higher number signifying less corruption.

In 2022, Ukraine was at the 116th place with a score of 33.

In comparison, Russia's ranking went from the 127th least corrupt country in 2013 to 141st 10 years later, while its score dropped from 28 to 26. In 2022, Russia ranked 137th with a score of 28.…

https://news.yahoo.com/key-corruption-index-sees-ukraine-101639420.html

Lol...they are corrupt as Hell. Exactly why they were not accepted to NATO some years ago.

Really Beave...who do you expect to belie your clap-trap?

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...they are corrupt as Hell. Exactly why they were not accepted to NATO some years ago.

Really Beave...who do you expect to belie your clap-trap?

LMAO Russia is worse and Ukraine has been steadily improving since they expelled the Russian puppet dictator in 2014. You clearly didn’t read the article or the excerpt of it I posted.

Also you’re confusing NATO and EU. 

Heres another one you can suck on:, 2 Russian “pundits” who are probably getting worked over in a basement right now..

Russian State TV Pundits Concede Russia May Lose in Ukraine

In a discussion hosted by Kremlin propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, two Vladimir Putin allies suggested that Moscow was facing an uncertain future in Ukraine as the war nears its second anniversary, according to a translated clip shared to X, formerly Twitter, by Russian Media Monitor founder Julia Davis on Monday.…

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-tv-pundits-concede-ukraine-1865444

Edited by BeaverFever

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO Russia is worse and Ukraine has been steadily improving since they expelled the Russian puppet dictator in 2014. You clearly didn’t read the article or the excerpt of it I posted.

Also you’re confusing NATO and EU. 

Heres another one you can suck on:, 2 Russian “pundits” who are probably getting worked over in a basement right now..

Russian State TV Pundits Concede Russia May Lose in Ukraine

In a discussion hosted by Kremlin propagandist Vladimir Solovyov, two Vladimir Putin allies suggested that Moscow was facing an uncertain future in Ukraine as the war nears its second anniversary, according to a translated clip shared to X, formerly Twitter, by Russian Media Monitor founder Julia Davis on Monday.…

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-tv-pundits-concede-ukraine-1865444

What is wrong with you? Do you see Ukraine winning anything? 

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I sure don’t see Russia winning anything and since they’re the invaders on foreign soil that’s what matters most. 

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-11-12-22/h_98647bd50c568c4f319e0c215868f73f

In the maps from the link above, note the red parts. Those are the parts of the former Ukraine that Russia has "won".

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-11-12-22/h_98647bd50c568c4f319e0c215868f73f

In the maps from the link above, note the red parts. Those are the parts of the former Ukraine that Russia has "won".

Do you see all of the white parts?  

That's where Russia has "lost". 🙃

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Do you see all of the white parts?  

That's where Russia has "lost". 🙃

Oh so Ukraine is winning because they haven't lost all of their land...just some?

Pfft...what a sad bit of sour grapes.

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh so Ukraine is winning because they haven't lost all of their land...just some?

I believe that Russia has lost, because they launched a full-scale invasion against a much smaller, much weaker and much poorer opponent, and in two years have only gained 10% of its territory. 

In exchange, Russia's army has been humiliated, its standing in the world is greatly diminished, and they've lost hundreds of thousands of their young men. 

What a victory.  🤣

15 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I believe that Russia has lost, because they launched a full-scale invasion against a much smaller, much weaker and much poorer opponent, and in two years have only gained 10% of its territory. 

In exchange, Russia's army has been humiliated, its standing in the world is greatly diminished, and they've lost hundreds of thousands of their young men. 

What a victory.  🤣

My but you are unintelligent. I'm sorry (maybe) but you happen to be delusional. You actually think that the initial invasion was "full-scale"?

You may think...or believe what the liars at the Times...courtesy of Zelinski's press BTW...that Ukraine bravely fended off the entire Russian military, but common sense and events since then rather clearly exhibit otherwise.

You can...and will...dawn your pompoms and short skirts and cheer for Team Comic-boy...but unless you realize Russia has taken the ethnic Russian part of Ukraine and will keep it...then you're just not all that intelligent. 

Edited by Nationalist

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That’s what’s left of the land they seized unopposed in their 2022 invasion. Soon afterwards they were forced to retreat deom a big chunk of itamd  they’ve lost a third or a million soldiers trying to hold on to whats left. Some victory. Especially because they were invading to stop dozens of alleged “biolabs”. So what happened to those?  Wouldn’t victory involve finding amd disabling even one of those?

You’re ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Pfft...what a sad bit of sour grapes.

Russia tried and failed to occupy all of Ukraine, period. 

My but you are unintelligent. I'm sorry (maybe) but you happen to be delusional. You actually think that the initial invasion was "full-scale"?

Anyone not living in a deluded clownworld does.  

You may think...or believe what the liars at the Times...courtesy of Zelinski's press BTW...that Ukraine bravely fended off the entire Russian military, but common sense and events since then rather clearly exhibit otherwise.

Common sense and events tell us that Russia tried and failed miserably to blitz the Ukrainian capital.   

Common sense and events tell us that Russia lost so many troops that it had to initiate conscription. 

Common sense and events tell us that they've lost so much equipment that they're dredging up T-62a tanks (built in the 50's) and having to rely on Iranian garbage-tech to keep their army supplied with ordnance. 

You can...and will...dawn your pompoms and short skirts and cheer for Team Comic-boy...but unless you realize Russia has taken the ethnic Russian part of Ukraine and will keep it...then you're just not all that intelligent. 

The only part of Ukraine that was mostly ethnic Russian was Crimean, fool, and that's only because they murdered and deported most of the population ~90 years ago.  Donetsk and Luhansk were both over 50% ethnic Ukrainian and under 40% Russian.  Listening to someone as deluded and uninformed as you talk about "intelligence" is a grand joke.  🤣

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s what’s left of the land they seized unopposed in their 2022 invasion. Soon afterwards they were forced to retreat deom a big chunk of itamd  they’ve lost a third or a million soldiers trying to hold on to whats left. Some victory. Especially because they were invading to stop dozens of alleged “biolabs”. So what happened to those?  Wouldn’t victory involve finding amd disabling even one of those?

You’re ridiculous. 

Russia tried and failed to occupy all of Ukraine, period. 

Ya...right. I told you Ukraine could not take back what they've lost and you insisted they would.

I was right and you were wrong.

20 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Anyone not living in a deluded clownworld does.  

Common sense and events tell us that Russia tried and failed miserably to blitz the Ukrainian capital.   

Common sense and events tell us that Russia lost so many troops that it had to initiate conscription. 

Common sense and events tell us that they've lost so much equipment that they're dredging up T-62a tanks (built in the 50's) and having to rely on Iranian garbage-tech to keep their army supplied with ordnance. 

The only part of Ukraine that was mostly ethnic Russian was Crimean, fool, and that's only because they murdered and deported most of the population ~90 years ago.  Donetsk and Luhansk were both over 50% ethnic Ukrainian and under 40% Russian.  Listening to someone as deluded and uninformed as you talk about "intelligence" is a grand joke.  🤣

Except I was right and you too...

Were wrong.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Except I was right and you too...

Were wrong.

That's the magic of your delusional clownworld reality.  Even when you're WRONG, as long as you can find a guy on youtube or Redacted saying otherwise, that's enough to convince you that you're RIGHT.  🤡

26 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

That's the magic of your delusional clownworld reality.  Even when you're WRONG, as long as you can find a guy on youtube or Redacted saying otherwise, that's enough to convince you that you're RIGHT.  🤡

Ahhh the moving goalposts of the Libbie mind. So cute.

I'm pretty darn sure I've seen you and your cohorts say Ukraine was going to "win" back all the land Russia has taken. NOW...of course..."winning" means "stalemate". But hey...I can't teach you Libbies honour so...you will play with your sliding goalposts and pat yourselves on the backs. Meanwhile...anyone living in reality will recognize your BS as exactly that.

BS.

Do have a warm a fuzzy day.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Ahhh the moving goalposts of the Libbie mind. So cute.

Goalpost-shift?  That's all you've done here.  

The humiliating failed blitz on Kiev, the retreat from Kherson and Kharkiv (with its large ethnic Russian population), the bologna talk about removing Naziism in Ukraine, halting NATO expansion, that Ukraine isn't a real country and that it's actually part of Russia etc etc...These have all been discarded and forgotten in favor of the revised goals Putin's made up to save face.  

Now your cope is that a small land corridor to Crimea and roughly 10% of Ukraine's territory in the east is a successful outcome for 2 years of war, hundreds of thousands of dead/wounded Russian soldiers, the humiliation of their supposedly powerful military and the loss of their largest export market.   

Riiiiight.  🤣 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I'm pretty darn sure I've seen you and your cohorts say Ukraine was going to "win" back all the land Russia has taken.

Nope.  Try and find me saying anything of the sort.