If Putin attacks NATO

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Goalpost-shift?  That's all you've done here.  

The humiliating failed blitz on Kiev, the retreat from Kherson and Kharkiv (with its large ethnic Russian population), the bologna talk about removing Naziism in Ukraine, halting NATO expansion, that Ukraine isn't a real country and that it's actually part of Russia etc etc...These have all been discarded and forgotten in favor of the revised goals Putin's made up to save face.  

Now your cope is that a small land corridor to Crimea and roughly 10% of Ukraine's territory in the east is a successful outcome for 2 years of war, hundreds of thousands of dead/wounded Russian soldiers, the humiliation of their supposedly powerful military and the loss of their largest export market.   

Riiiiight.  🤣 

Nope.  Try and find me saying anything of the sort.  

All I ever claimed it that Ukraine cannot hope to fend off Russia without NATO troops.

Do the Ukes have Neo-Nazis in their military ranks? Yes.

Is Russia worried about NATO expansion to Ukeland? Yes.

Was Ukraine created in recent history? Yes.

I have no "goal" other than to side with reality...and the reality is, the Ukes cannot beat the Russians out of that land without NATO boots on the ground...en masse.

You wanna make sh1t up...go ahead. Its not like you've never made sh1t up before...and I bet you'll do it again.

Yet no matter what you claim...you've been wrong...all along.

How's that warm and fuzzy day of yours going?

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

All I ever claimed it that Ukraine cannot hope to fend off Russia without NATO troops.

Except they have?  

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do the Ukes have Neo-Nazis in their military ranks? Yes.

So do the Russians. Look up the Rusich Group.  🙄

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Is Russia worried about NATO expansion to Ukeland? Yes.

Which the Russian invasion has guaranteed.  Great job, Vlad!  🤣👌

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Was Ukraine created in recent history? Yes.

So was the Russian Federation.  So was Belarus.  If they're real countries, then so is Ukraine.  🙃

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I have no "goal" other than to side with reality...and the reality is, the Ukes cannot beat the Russians out of that land without NATO boots on the ground...en masse.

Maybe they can't.  What they have done, however, is defeated the Russian invasion, humiliated the Russian military and forced them to rely on witless peasant conscripts hiding like rats behind minefields and in trenches, just to hang on what little territory they've gained. 

How many Russian soldiers lives is a square meter of Ukrainian dirt worth?

(It's a trick question.  Russian soldiers' lives have no value, as far as Mad Vlad is concerned).  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Except they have?  

So do the Russians. Look up the Rusich Group.  🙄

Which the Russian invasion has guaranteed.  Great job, Vlad!  🤣👌

So was the Russian Federation.  So was Belarus.  If they're real countries, then so is Ukraine.  🙃

Maybe they can't.  What they have done, however, is defeated the Russian invasion, humiliated the Russian military and forced them to rely on witless peasant conscripts hiding like rats behind minefields and in trenches, just to hang on what little territory they've gained. 

How many Russian soldiers lives is a square meter of Ukrainian dirt worth?

(It's a trick question.  Russian soldiers' lives have no value, as far as Mad Vlad is concerned).  

You sure do make a lot of silly assumptions.

Russia has operational control of a goodly segment of Ukraine and now claims it as their own. That will not be undone by the great Ukrainian military.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/380483-congress-bans-arms-to-controversial-ukrainian-militia-linked-to-neo-nazis/

Russia is ancient. Belarus is a Russian ally. Ukraine is...split now.

Definitely they can't. Its now obvious. I remember you lot howling when I said things like "Ukraine cannot beat Russia off that land without NATO troops. Now you wanna forget those conversations? Pfft...

18 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...right. I told you Ukraine could not take back what they've lost and you insisted they would.

I was right and you were wrong.

I said no such thing you pathetic liar. You’ve also said repeatedly over the past 2 years that Russia would win any day now and you’ve been repeatedly wrong. 

Here’s another story you can suck on:  The Ukrainian Navy which has zero ships, is defeating the Russian Navy, sinking 20% of Russia’s Black Sea fleet. Here are the best parts:

A Pod Of Ukraine’s Explosive Drone Boats Just Chased Down, And Blew Up, A Russian Missile-Corvette

The Russian Black Sea Fleet is losing warships at a rate of one a month

The crew of the Russian navy missile-corvette Ivanovets saw the drone boats coming early Thursday morning. They opened fire with machine guns or cannons—but missed.

Several of the explosives-laden, satellite-guided boats struck the 490-ton Tarantul-class corvette—blowing her up then sinking her just off the west coast of Crimea.

It’s possible all 50 or so sailors aboard the 1980s-vintage vessel are dead. At a minimum, the Russian Black Sea Fleet is down yet another warship.

The sinking coincides with repeated attacks on Russian oil infrastructure by Ukraine’s long-range unmanned aerial vehicles—and comes just two weeks after Ukrainian missiles shot down one of the Russian air force’s rare Beriev A-50 radar planes.

Ukrainian forces “are running rings around the Kremlin,” mused Ben Hodges, a retired U.S. Army general. “Russians seem unable to protect energy infrastructure, airplanes on the ground in Crimea, or their ships.”

In 23 months of hard fighting, the Black Sea Fleet has lost: a cruiser; four large amphibious landing ships; a submarine; a supply ship; several patrol boats and small landing craft; and Ivanovets.

Lately losing warships at a rate of roughly a month, the Black Sea Fleet had no choice but to pull most of its ships from the most vulnerable Crimean ports—and also from Novorossiysk in southern Russia.

It’s not really surprising that Ukraine’s drone boats could chase down Ivanovets. What is surprising is that Black Sea Fleet leaders though it was safe to sail the corvette into waters they know Ukraine controls.

In wrecking a fifth of the Black Sea Fleet and pushing the remnants of the fleet farther to the east, Ukrainian forces have come to dominate the western Black Sea and the vital grain corridor that threads north to south through it.….

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/02/01/a-pod-of-ukraines-explosive-drone-boats-just-chased-down-and-blew-up-a-russian-missile-corvette/?sh=585a1b0d5b0c

57 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I said no such thing you pathetic liar. You’ve also said repeatedly over the past 2 years that Russia would win any day now and you’ve been repeatedly wrong. 

Here’s another story you can suck on:  The Ukrainian Navy which has zero ships, is defeating the Russian Navy, sinking 20% of Russia’s Black Sea fleet. Here are the best parts:

A Pod Of Ukraine’s Explosive Drone Boats Just Chased Down, And Blew Up, A Russian Missile-Corvette

The Russian Black Sea Fleet is losing warships at a rate of one a month

The crew of the Russian navy missile-corvette Ivanovets saw the drone boats coming early Thursday morning. They opened fire with machine guns or cannons—but missed.

Several of the explosives-laden, satellite-guided boats struck the 490-ton Tarantul-class corvette—blowing her up then sinking her just off the west coast of Crimea.

It’s possible all 50 or so sailors aboard the 1980s-vintage vessel are dead. At a minimum, the Russian Black Sea Fleet is down yet another warship.

The sinking coincides with repeated attacks on Russian oil infrastructure by Ukraine’s long-range unmanned aerial vehicles—and comes just two weeks after Ukrainian missiles shot down one of the Russian air force’s rare Beriev A-50 radar planes.

Ukrainian forces “are running rings around the Kremlin,” mused Ben Hodges, a retired U.S. Army general. “Russians seem unable to protect energy infrastructure, airplanes on the ground in Crimea, or their ships.”

In 23 months of hard fighting, the Black Sea Fleet has lost: a cruiser; four large amphibious landing ships; a submarine; a supply ship; several patrol boats and small landing craft; and Ivanovets.

Lately losing warships at a rate of roughly a month, the Black Sea Fleet had no choice but to pull most of its ships from the most vulnerable Crimean ports—and also from Novorossiysk in southern Russia.

It’s not really surprising that Ukraine’s drone boats could chase down Ivanovets. What is surprising is that Black Sea Fleet leaders though it was safe to sail the corvette into waters they know Ukraine controls.

In wrecking a fifth of the Black Sea Fleet and pushing the remnants of the fleet farther to the east, Ukrainian forces have come to dominate the western Black Sea and the vital grain corridor that threads north to south through it.….

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/02/01/a-pod-of-ukraines-explosive-drone-boats-just-chased-down-and-blew-up-a-russian-missile-corvette/?sh=585a1b0d5b0c

Dude...

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/in-depth-research-reports/report/a-security-strategy-for-the-black-sea/

I'm thinkin' Russia is not gonna give up control of The Black Sea or the Azov Straight.

Russia is ancient. Belarus is a Russian ally. Ukraine is...split now.

Ukraine is split because it was invaded, not because it's not a country.  Putin has ensured its national and anti-Russian identity now for generations, which is literally the opposite of what he'd aimed to achieve.  Genius!

Definitely they can't. Its now obvious. I remember you lot howling when I said things like "Ukraine cannot beat Russia off that land without NATO troops. Now you wanna forget those conversations? Pfft...

That's not what you remember.  That's the revisionist coping fantasy you've conjured up.  

Nobody had to howl about Ukraine beating Russia off their land, because they did that at the end of 2022, with the Russian army tucking its tail and running, and giving up around half of the territory they'd taken since the invasion started. 

Since then, their useless peasant soldiers haven't done anything but hide in trenches behind minefields, and as a result Sadimir Putin has had to revise his goals. 

"Full-scale invasion? Nooo!.  This is just a special military operation!  Now we have a land corridor to Crimea, and losing 90% of our pre-war army, and suffering 300,000+ casualties, and being cut off from our largest trading partners was all part of the plan!"   🤡

• Like 1

Dude...

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/in-depth-research-reports/report/a-security-strategy-for-the-black-sea/

I'm thinkin' Russia is not gonna give up control of The Black Sea or the Azov Straight.

They never had control of the Black Sea and now they can’t even operate in it safely….they’re even relocating navy ships from Black Sea bases in Russia. 

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Ukraine is split because it was invaded, not because it's not a country.  Putin has ensured its national and anti-Russian identity now for generations, which is literally the opposite of what he'd aimed to achieve.  Genius!

That's not what you remember.  That's the revisionist coping fantasy you've conjured up.  

Nobody had to howl about Ukraine beating Russia off their land, because they did that at the end of 2022, with the Russian army tucking its tail and running, and giving up around half of the territory they'd taken since the invasion started. 

Since then, their useless peasant soldiers haven't done anything but hide in trenches behind minefields, and as a result Sadimir Putin has had to revise his goals. 

"Full-scale invasion? Nooo!.  This is just a special military operation!  Now we have a land corridor to Crimea, and losing 90% of our pre-war army, and suffering 300,000+ casualties, and being cut off from our largest trading partners was all part of the plan!"   🤡

Hmmm...

We're witnessing the end of Putin's regime.  Whether he goes out quietly and the Russian Federation reforms, or he's dragged kicking and screaming - the rot has become apparent.

Actually...Putin is expected to walk away with the pending election in Russia this Spring. I believe I saw he has about an 80% approval rating.

The poorest country in Europe received a tiny portion of "toothless" NATO's arsenal, and they shattered Russia's invading armies with it.  

Watching Putin's smooth-brained fanboys coping with the collapsing illusion of his grandeur is just...the best.

image.thumb.png.1304457a2af97381eaa75596f6febf91.png

Hate to break it to you, but there's already a full-scale war going on in Europe.  Russia committed the bulk of its armed forces in Ukraine and managed to lose most of it. 

image.thumb.png.a3e88dadc1ba90ebfe34acc6e9be0f02.png

That's exactly what you've done, blaming Ukraine and NATO for getting invaded by Russia.  Stupendous bass ackward logic. 

Did NATO promise to NOT expand toward Russia? Yes

Did they? Yes

American blood not required.  Putin is losing quite spectacularly with no GI boots on the ground, and will continue to do so.  Why?  Because not even his own soldiers are stupid enough to believe what he's saying, nor are they willing to fight for him.  

Comic-Boy is now begging for money, arm and for all those brave Ukes who tucked their tails between their legs and ran away to other European countries...back. The Ukes have been seen pulling men off the street to go fight. He's fcked and has now got his own people questioning his decisions.

But while the comedian-turned-president is being lauded now — even hero-worshipped — by a starstruck West for his inspirational wartime rhetoric, spellbinding oratory and skill at capturing the hearts of audiences from Washington to London and Brussels to Warsaw, Zelenskyy floundered as president before Russia invaded. Few gave him much chance of being reelected in 2024, as his poll numbers were plummeting — his favorability rating was at 31 percent by the end of 2021.

https://www.politico.eu/article/strength-weaknesse-ukraine-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy/

I could go on but its 5pm Friday and its beer time.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...Putin is expected to walk away with the pending election in Russia this Spring. I believe I saw he has about an 80% approval rating.

Yes, his approval rating is almost as good as Glorious Leader's in North Korea.  That you think this is remarkable is all the indication we need of how magnificently stupid you are.  🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

They never had control of the Black Sea and now they can’t even operate in it safely….they’re even relocating navy ships from Black Sea bases in Russia. 

Beave...they control the Black Sea.

10 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yes, his approval rating is almost as good as Glorious Leader's in North Korea.  That you think this is remarkable is all the indication we need of how magnificently stupid you are.  🤣

As opposed to dopes like you who still think Ukraine will beat the Russian military. Or that Biden is a good potus. Sure...

On 1/27/2024 at 9:19 PM, Army Guy said:

I think once trump gets in, it's over for US support , when that happens it will only be a matter of time before europe throws in the towel as well.... 

They are already begging for an excuse to do that now. They will use Trump as the bad man.

As per uge

On 1/29/2024 at 8:13 PM, herbie said:

To think a majority of Americans are so immoral they'd elect a lying rapist fraud facing 90 indictments who led an insurrection and insists he's immune to the laws of the country is a stretch.

Not necessarily a majority, no.

But at least 49- 50%.
;) 

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Beave...they control the Black Sea.

Is that why they keep having their ships sunk in the Black Sea?  

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As opposed to dopes like you who still think Ukraine will beat the Russian military. Or that Biden is a good potus. Sure...

The fact that you think Russia holds free elections puts you squarely in the bottom 1%.  There's really nothing else to say on this.  Calling you a clown is generous.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Is that why they keep having their ships sunk in the Black Sea?  

The fact that you think Russia holds free elections puts you squarely in the bottom 1%.  There's really nothing else to say on this.  Calling you a clown is generous.  

1. Russia does control the Black Sea.

2. Did I say I think Russia has free elections. They have elections. They also have state owned media. Just like Zelinsky's Ukraine. Except...you know...the elections...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. Russia does control the Black Sea.

Which is why their naval ships keep sinking in the Black Sea.  🤡

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

2. Did I say I think Russia has free elections. They have elections. They also have state owned media. Just like Zelinsky's Ukraine. Except...you know...the elections...

They have "elections-theatre".  Why are you talking about Putin winning the next election and his +80% approval rating?  In a country where Putin controls all of the media companies that do the polling and report on it, and where his political opponents all die or end up in jail, you somehow think these poll numbers are...what, exactly? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 4:57 PM, Nationalist said:

Russia does control the Black Sea.

LMAO they have NEVER controlled the Black Sea no matter how many times you repeat the lie it won’t be true. 

And the Russians just had YET ANOTHER major ship sunk today…they’re losing to a navy that doesn’t even have any warships and fights from land. 

Suck on it, Loser. 

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO they have NEVER controlled the Black Sea no matter how many times you repeat the lie it won’t be true. 

And the Russians just had YET ANOTHER major ship sunk today…they’re losing to a navy that doesn’t even have any warships and fights from land. 

Suck on it, Loser. 

I already showed you that ur blowin' chunks.  Give it up.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I already showed you that ur blowin' chunks.  Give it up.

No you’ve never showed anything to suppress any your kremlin propaganda. You just state a baseless lie as fact and never offer even a shred of evidence to suppress any of your bullshit  

Also, let’s have a vote, what’s more pathetic:

1) the fact that Russia is such a shithole, life expectancy there is 2 decades shorter than in Canada and the West and comparable to what we had back in the early 1950s, or

2) the fact that living longer than expected just extends the suffering of the poor elderly living under Russian rule  DOCTOR: “Very sorry Sergei, but you live past 65th birthday. No military discharge for you, maybe you get lucky and die next year, da?.  I SAID MAYBE YOU GET LUCKY AND DIE NEXY YEAR.  Please to turnink on hearing aids. ”  

Case in point:

Russia Proposes Military Age Limit that Surpasses Country's Life Expectancy

The new proposed legislation would raise the age limit for all officers to 70 and take the maximum age for contract personnel to 65—far older than the current limit of 51, according to an intelligence update shared to X, formerly Twitter, by the U.K. Ministry of Defense on Tuesday. Both of the new age limits exceed the average life expectancy for Russian men of 64.2 years, according to WorldData.Info.

The British Defense Ministry argued that the new limits could prevent Russian President Vladimir Putin from ordering additional mobilizations but would effectively lead to a lifetime of service for Russian servicemen, with the older recruits also likely doing little to improve Moscow's military performance in Ukraine.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-military-age-limit-surpasses-life-expectancy-1869696

On 2/2/2024 at 4:11 PM, BeaverFever said:

LOL Russian is not “ancient.” It only dates from medieval times and much of what is now Russia was under Mongol or Ottoman rule for centuries. 

LMAO Mongolia trolls Putin’s claims about Ukraine rightfully belonging to Russian because it historically belonged to the Russian Empire, reminds him most of Russia was historically part of the Mongol Empire

Former Mongolian Leader Schooled Russia's Putin Via Social Media Post

The basis for Putin's claim is that at one time Ukraine was part of the Russian Empire and therefore should be again. Such nationalist beliefs, of course, are also the reason why Europe had been mired in nearly endless conflict for centuries. Wars were fought with the justification of historic borders, a fact certainly not lost on Putin.

“After Putin's talk. I found a Mongolian historic map. Don't worry. We are a peaceful and free nation," the former Mongolian leader also noted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu/2024/02/14/former-mongolian-leader-schooled-russias-putin-via-social-media-post/?sh=4c586aa092e5

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No you’ve never showed anything to suppress any your kremlin propaganda. You just state a baseless lie as fact and never offer even a shred of evidence to suppress any of your bullshit  

Also, let’s have a vote, what’s more pathetic:

1) the fact that Russia is such a shithole, life expectancy there is 2 decades shorter than in Canada and the West and comparable to what we had back in the early 1950s, or

2) the fact that living longer than expected just extends the suffering of the poor elderly living under Russian rule  DOCTOR: “Very sorry Sergei, but you live past 65th birthday. No military discharge for you, maybe you get lucky and die next year, da?.  I SAID MAYBE YOU GET LUCKY AND DIE NEXY YEAR.  Please to turnink on hearing aids. ”  

Case in point:

Russia Proposes Military Age Limit that Surpasses Country's Life Expectancy

The new proposed legislation would raise the age limit for all officers to 70 and take the maximum age for contract personnel to 65—far older than the current limit of 51, according to an intelligence update shared to X, formerly Twitter, by the U.K. Ministry of Defense on Tuesday. Both of the new age limits exceed the average life expectancy for Russian men of 64.2 years, according to WorldData.Info.

The British Defense Ministry argued that the new limits could prevent Russian President Vladimir Putin from ordering additional mobilizations but would effectively lead to a lifetime of service for Russian servicemen, with the older recruits also likely doing little to improve Moscow's military performance in Ukraine.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-military-age-limit-surpasses-life-expectancy-1869696

Russia still controls the Black Sea Beave. And this propaganda of yours is silly and unrelated.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Russia still controls the Black Sea Beave. And this propaganda of yours is silly and unrelated.

Simply repeating your unsubstantiated claims over and over is no substitute for providing actual evidence. The actual evidence shows Russian ships are being sunk, the Russian Navy has relocated its stationed fleet as far away from Ukrainian shores as possible and Ukraine continues to ship cargo through the Black Sea via its western ports and NATO ships continue to have full freedom of movement through the Black Sea, which BTW is an international body of water borders several NATO countries   So mo, Russia doesn’t “control the Black Sea” by any stretch of the imagination and never has.

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Simply repeating your unsubstantiated claims over and over is no substitute for providing actual evidence. The actual evidence shows Russian ships are being sunk, the Russian Navy has relocated its stationed fleet as far away from Ukrainian shores as possible and Ukraine continues to ship cargo through the Black Sea via its western ports and NATO ships continue to have full freedom of movement through the Black Sea, which BTW is an international body of water borders several NATO countries   So mo, Russia doesn’t “control the Black Sea” by any stretch of the imagination and never has.

On 2/15/2024 at 11:14 AM, Nationalist said:

Russia is losing the battle for the Black Sea

Ukraine says it has destroyed at least 22 of the 80 working combat vessels of Russia's Black Sea fleet, and damaged another 13. Now not even the eastern coast of Crimea is considered safe for Russia's ships; its best ones shelter in Novorossiysk, 600km away, on the other side of the Black Sea.

https://www.economist.com/europe/2024/01/28/russia-is-losing-the-battle-for-the-black-sea#

Putin Forced to Relocate Ships in Crimea After Ukraine Strikes

Drone and missile attacks are enabling Ukraine to overcome Russian naval dominance in the Black Sea.

by Bloomberg News

December 29, 2023 at 12:00 AM EST

Russia has based its Black Sea fleet in Crimea for 240 years. Now President Vladimir Putin is at risk of losing the flagship naval hub as Ukraine steps up attacks in the occupied peninsula.

The assaults have forced Russia to move its ships further from harm’s way, almost a decade after Putin annexed Crimea with the goal of preserving the fleet’s presence there as Kyiv drew closer to the US and Europe.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-12-29/russian-warship-crimea-ukraine-strikes-force-putin-to-relocate-ships?embedded-checkout=true