If Putin attacks NATO

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Russia is losing the battle for the Black Sea

Ukraine says it has destroyed at least 22 of the 80 working combat vessels of Russia's Black Sea fleet, and damaged another 13. Now not even the eastern coast of Crimea is considered safe for Russia's ships; its best ones shelter in Novorossiysk, 600km away, on the other side of the Black Sea.

https://www.economist.com/europe/2024/01/28/russia-is-losing-the-battle-for-the-black-sea#

Putin Forced to Relocate Ships in Crimea After Ukraine Strikes

Drone and missile attacks are enabling Ukraine to overcome Russian naval dominance in the Black Sea.

by Bloomberg News

December 29, 2023 at 12:00 AM EST

Russia has based its Black Sea fleet in Crimea for 240 years. Now President Vladimir Putin is at risk of losing the flagship naval hub as Ukraine steps up attacks in the occupied peninsula.

The assaults have forced Russia to move its ships further from harm’s way, almost a decade after Putin annexed Crimea with the goal of preserving the fleet’s presence there as Kyiv drew closer to the US and Europe.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-12-29/russian-warship-crimea-ukraine-strikes-force-putin-to-relocate-ships?embedded-checkout=true

Lol...give it up. Russia allows grain to be exported. That deal may be canceled though if this keeps up.

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...give it up. Russia allows grain to be exported. That deal may be canceled though if this keeps up.

you’re clueless and out of touch   Russia pulled out of that deal ling ago amd is unable to stop Ukrainian shipping  

Ukraine Sends 13 Million Tons of Exports Through Black Sea Corridor

(Bloomberg) -- Ukraine has exported 13 million tons of products through a shipping corridor in the Black Sea it established after Russia pulled out of a deal guaranteeing safe movement of vessels.

Ports accepted 430 vessels for loading since the channel was created in August, Ukraine’s infrastructure minister Oleksandr Kubrakov said in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, on Saturday. 

Kyiv established the corridor to allow the shipping of critical commodities, especially grains, from its deep-sea ports after Moscow in July pulled out the United Nations-backed Black Sea grain deal that had guaranteed safe passage for crops.

Bridget Brink, the US ambassador to Ukraine, called the continued movement of cargo “a significant achievement as Ukraine continues to feed the world.” 

Read more: Putin Risks Losing Vital Naval Hub as Ukraine Strikes in Crimea  

Ukraine’s ability to ship via the Black Sea comes as Russia has moved its Naval fleet there from Crimea to Novorossiysk in response to repeated attacks on vessels - the most recent coming on Dec. 26.

Supplies of British Storm Shadow and French Scalp cruise missiles have helped Ukraine tip the balance in its favor, Bloomberg reported last week, enabling it to evade air defenses to conduct accurate strikes on Russian targets. 

Russia’s fleet “is no longer able to operate in the western part of the Black Sea,” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Oct. 24, calling it a “historic achievement” for his country.   

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/ukraine-sends-13-million-tons-of-exports-through-black-sea-corridor-1.2016482.amp.html

You probably think they’re allowing Ukrainiane to sink their ships too  

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

you’re clueless and out of touch   Russia pulled out of that deal ling ago amd is unable to stop Ukrainian shipping  

Ukraine Sends 13 Million Tons of Exports Through Black Sea Corridor

(Bloomberg) -- Ukraine has exported 13 million tons of products through a shipping corridor in the Black Sea it established after Russia pulled out of a deal guaranteeing safe movement of vessels.

Ports accepted 430 vessels for loading since the channel was created in August, Ukraine’s infrastructure minister Oleksandr Kubrakov said in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, on Saturday. 

Kyiv established the corridor to allow the shipping of critical commodities, especially grains, from its deep-sea ports after Moscow in July pulled out the United Nations-backed Black Sea grain deal that had guaranteed safe passage for crops.

Bridget Brink, the US ambassador to Ukraine, called the continued movement of cargo “a significant achievement as Ukraine continues to feed the world.” 

Read more: Putin Risks Losing Vital Naval Hub as Ukraine Strikes in Crimea  

Ukraine’s ability to ship via the Black Sea comes as Russia has moved its Naval fleet there from Crimea to Novorossiysk in response to repeated attacks on vessels - the most recent coming on Dec. 26.

Supplies of British Storm Shadow and French Scalp cruise missiles have helped Ukraine tip the balance in its favor, Bloomberg reported last week, enabling it to evade air defenses to conduct accurate strikes on Russian targets. 

Russia’s fleet “is no longer able to operate in the western part of the Black Sea,” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said Oct. 24, calling it a “historic achievement” for his country.   

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/ukraine-sends-13-million-tons-of-exports-through-black-sea-corridor-1.2016482.amp.html

You probably think they’re allowing Ukrainiane to sink their ships too  

Beave...Russia has a fleet in the Black Sea. Ukraine has a narrow corridor for commerce. 

58 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Bull. Your idea of humanity is to give despots like Putin anything they want. Back under your bed.

Since February 2022, Canada has committed over $2.4 billion in military assistance to Ukraine.Sep 22, 2023

Google it.

Now what could Canada have done with $2,400,000,000? Hmmm...

It could put roughly $600 a year in everyone's pocket.

We have roughly 70,000 military personnel. That money could pay half our military salarie load for a year.

I wonder how many hi-ways we could repair with that money?

Yet we sent it to Ukraine and...got mud in our faces for it. Our own military told us years ago...these folks are a little bit...Neo-Nazi like. Beware. Yet what does Pixie-Dust do? Pfft...

My idea of humanity is to NOT jump into international frays, on the other side of the fcking planet, for a "nation" that NATO rejected membership too, because they're too Gawd Damn corrupt! Thus saving wealth for my nation and not elevating the risk of thermonuclear exchange...which would annihilate humanity.

As for you...you shortsighted, irrational little Tweenkie...What I've predicted time and again, is coming to fruition. Ukraine cannot hope to win this war with Russia WITHOUT NATO soldiers in the fray.

Now...go sit in the fcking corner and stew. Ya Gawd Damn ijit!

Edited by Nationalist

18 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Google it.

Now what could Canada have done with $2,400,000,000? Hmmm...

It could put roughly $600 a year in everyone's pocket.

We have roughly 70,000 military personnel. That money could pay half our military salarie load for a year.

I wonder how many hi-ways we could repair with that money?

Yet we sent it to Ukraine and...got mud in our faces for it. Our own military told us years ago...these folks are a little bit...Neo-Nazi like. Beware. Yet what does Pixie-Dust do? Pfft...

My idea of humanity is to NOT jump into international frays, on the other side of the fcking planet, for a "nation" that NATO rejected membership too, because they're too Gawd Damn corrupt! Thus saving wealth for my nation and not elevating the risk of thermonuclear exchange...which would annihilate humanity.

As for you...you shortsighted, irrational little Tweenkie...What I've predicted time and again, is coming to fruition. Ukraine cannot hope to win this war with Russia WITHOUT NATO soldiers in the fray.

Now...go sit in the fcking corner and stew. Ya Gawd Damn ijit!

The corrupt guy got run off to Russia to hang out with his oligarch cronies.

Much better to supply Ukraine with weapons than put our own troops on the ground if you really are concerned about our people.

The NAZI country with the Jewish president. 🤣

Your hero Putin is the only one tossing nukes into the conversation.

Why don't you grow up instead of throwing childlike insults around like a six year old in a sandbox. 

Edited by Aristides

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The corrupt guy got run off to Russia to hang out with his oligarch cronies.

Much better to supply Ukraine with weapons than put our own troops on the ground if you really are concerned about our people.

The NAZI country with the Jewish president. 🤣

Your hero Putin is the only one tossing nukes into the conversation.

Why don't you grow up instead of throwing childlike insults around like a six year old in a sandbox. 

Yes. Grow up and just toss wealth around because...it makes you feel better. Oh you're not the one being shot at...you brave li'l shit you...NO! You send money like a parachute parent.

You now know that the taps are dry and Ukraine is...in a word...fcked. The only realistic hope they have now is that Putin actually wants a peace deal.

My hero...jack-ass...is my own father. Ya know what he taught me? To see clearly. The believe half of what you read and none of what you hear. How to recognize pure bullshit when I see or hear it.

It would have been BEST to stay the Hell out of it! Nothing NATO has done, has diverted this war from its inevitable conclusion. All we've done with our brave money...is to prolong the inevitable thus murdering hundreds of thousands more than was ever necessary.

Canadian officials who met with members of a Ukrainian battalion linked to neo-Nazis didn’t denounce the unit, but were instead concerned the media would expose details of the get-together, according to newly released documents.

The Canadians met with and were briefed by leaders from the Azov Battalion in June 2018. The officers and diplomats did not object to the meeting and instead allowed themselves to be photographed with battalion officials despite previous warnings that the unit saw itself as pro-Nazi. The Azov Battalion then used those photos for its online propaganda, pointing out the Canadian delegation expressed “hopes for further fruitful co-operation.”

Farber said it was also disturbing the Azov unit was able to use the Canadians in propaganda attempts to legitimize its far-right ideology. Besides its support of Nazi ideology, Azov members have been accused of war crimes and torture.

The Azov Battalion has been formerly incorporated into the Ukrainian military, at least in theory, the Soufan Center report noted. But the battalion has cultivated a relationship with members of the Atomwaffen Division, a U.S.-based neo-Nazi terrorist network, it added.

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-officials-who-met-with-ukrainian-unit-linked-to-neo-nazis-feared-exposure-by-news-media-documents

Gawd ur a dumb fck.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yes. Grow up and just toss wealth around because...it makes you feel better. Oh you're not the one being shot at...you brave li'l shit you...NO! You send money like a parachute parent.

You now know that the taps are dry and Ukraine is...in a word...fcked. The only realistic hope they have now is that Putin actually wants a peace deal.

My hero...jack-ass...is my own father. Ya know what he taught me? To see clearly. The believe half of what you read and none of what you hear. How to recognize pure bullshit when I see or hear it.

It would have been BEST to stay the Hell out of it! Nothing NATO has done, has diverted this war from its inevitable conclusion. All we've done with our brave money...is to prolong the inevitable thus murdering hundreds of thousands more than was ever necessary.

Gawd ur a dumb fck.

You just can’t help yourself, you can always be counted on to be obnoxious.

23 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You just can’t help yourself, you can always be counted on to be obnoxious.

perhaps...that and ... correct.

We're discussing OUR FOLLY! OUR FAUX PAS! And our little "oopsie" cost thousands of lives UNNECESSARILY!

But ya...I'm obnoxious...

Edited by Nationalist

On 2/20/2024 at 11:44 AM, Nationalist said:

perhaps...that and ... correct.

We're discussing OUR FOLLY! OUR FAUX PAS! And our little "oopsie" cost thousands of lives UNNECESSARILY!

But ya...I'm obnoxious...

Invading Ukraine was Putin's doing, he wasn't forced to do anything. 

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I know the story. NATO was not forced to spend billions on a failed state.

Sure you do. A failed state that has fought what was supposed to be the world's second most powerful military to a standstill for two years.

Edited by Aristides

Ukraine is not a military superpower but yet Russians are struggling there. 

Even if the Russians manage to somehow get over the war by somehow claiming as their victory they have no resources to start another war somewhere else.

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...rah rah...

I know it hurts you.

21 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Ukraine is not a military superpower but yet Russians are struggling there. 

Even if the Russians manage to somehow get over the war by somehow claiming as their victory they have no resources to start another war somewhere else.

Finland could probably invade and take St. Petersburg right now.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Only financially. It hurt all the dead much more. You remember them don't you? The ones who died for your viewing pleasure?

Sure ya do...

I remember that Putin’s territorial ambitions and unprovoked invasion of a neighbour is the cause of them.