If Putin attacks NATO

12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

In short he would never attack NATO directly.

In short, NATO will not attack Russia directly either.

Or else suck down a few hundred-megaton H bombs with Russian flags painted on them. Sounds like fun, eh?

Libbies-

"Freedumbbbb!l"

"Dumockracy!!"

Raahhhh!

Whoops, sorry can't pay no more. We was only kidding... 

;) 

Even if they do pay more... fakkin idjuts!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, myata said:

C'mon why being shy all of a sudden? Your Great Lying Idol's been way more open. Reason, principles and shame are all things of the past.

Show me who has that. Let's see who is principled and blameless. Who may cast the first stone. You can't.

Or else, you're idealistic mini-skirt is showing, dear. ;) 

Yes Virginia, the world is a very mean ugly place. Has been for thousands of years.

Tousands and tousands. 

Does that mean I approve and like it?

No.

Only I came to take your Santa Claus away...

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You can't.

Oh yes I can. Stalin was a brutal dictator thug. Mao, was. Pol Pot too. Putin is a brutal aggressive dictator thug. The lying buffoon adores him and generally brutal dictator thugs - on the record. And some, or many or most of those who adore him also come to respect and admire brutal dictator thugs.

See, it was easy. And no "else".

3 hours ago, myata said:

Oh yes I can. Stalin was a brutal dictator thug. Mao, was. Pol Pot too. Putin is a brutal aggressive dictator thug. The lying buffoon adores him and generally brutal dictator thugs - on the record. And some, or many or most of those who adore him also come to respect and admire brutal dictator thugs.

Lol...Mushmouth...you are indeed rivaling all the other Libbies for posting stupid assumptions. 

CongRats dude.

4 hours ago, myata said:

All you did was list the bad guys. That wasn't what you were asked to do. Any simple minded goon can do that.

Read carefully and understand the discussion.

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Show me who has that. Let's see who is principled and blameless. Who may cast the first stone. You can't.

See what I did there?

Try again. Who in politics are the principled and blameless?

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Russia now has a third of Ukraine under their control and that's that.

Pfffft…..after trying and failing for 2 years to put 100% of Ukraine under his control and loosing a third of a million soldiers in the process. Russia basically controls the same amount of Ukrainian territory they did before the 2022 invasion. And Russia only controls 17.5% of Ukrainian territory, which is more like a sixth not a third. 

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You blood sucking monsters have destroyed Ukraine completely...and for what? Your fear and need for death. Oh not your death. The death of Ukrainians...the expendables. 

The only blood sucking monster destroying Ukraine and with a need for death is Putin, you shameless brainless propagandist.   And not death, the death of the oppressed subjects living under his dictatorship…the expendables   Sounds like they’re getting fed up with it too:

Putin faces biggest riots since war as 10k take to streets & clash with cops

The riots have been described as Russia’s worst incident of civil strife since the conflict with Ukraine began in February 2022

https://www.the-sun.com/news/10117620/putin-riots-war-clash-cops/

Putin ‘turns off heating in prisons to force inmates to sign up to fight in Ukraine’ as temperatures plunge to -55C

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3298149271901-putin-turns-off-heating-in-prisons-to-force-inmates-to-sign-up-to-fight-in-ukraine-as-temperatures-plunge-to-55c

Edited by BeaverFever

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

In short, NATO will not attack Russia directly either.

Or else suck down a few hundred-megaton H bombs with Russian flags painted on them. Sounds like fun, eh?

Libbies-

"Freedumbbbb!l"

"Dumockracy!!"

Raahhhh!

Whoops, sorry can't pay no more. We was only kidding... 

;) 

Even if they do pay more... fakkin idjuts!

NATO and Russia will never attack eachother, period. The only people screaming freedumb and dumbocracy are the Trumptard Putin supporters who wish America had a right wing dictator just like Putin and are doing everything at home and abroad to ensure that happens. 

On 1/14/2024 at 12:16 AM, Nationalist said:

Dude...that was a century ago. Hitler is dead. Get in this century. 

Yes uniting all Russian speaking areas into the Motherland is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than uniting all Germanic peoples into the Fatherland. Just hand over Crimea and the Donbass without asking Ukraine and we can have a piece of paper that guarantees peace in our time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

NATO and Russia will never attack eachother, period. The only people screaming freedumb and dumbocracy are the Trumptard Putin supporters who wish America had a right wing dictator just like Putin and are doing everything at home and abroad to ensure that happens. 

Great rebuttal. Amounts to saying "I know you are, but what am I?"

:lol:

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Great rebuttal. Amounts to saying "I know you are, but what am I?"

:lol:

Let’s recap: Firstly I accurately stated that Russia would never attack NATO directly,  then YOU butted in to say “oh yeah well NATO would never attack Russia directly” which is not in dispute and irrelevant to the discussion bit is the start of the “I lnow you are hut what am I retorts”

And the whole “freedumbs” line was invented over a decade ago to make fun of Tea Party types with their misspelled signs and lack of basic knowledge and understanding   Now you’re ate all to describe people who oppose a dictator like Putin?  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, herbie said:

Just hand over Crimea and the Donbass without asking Ukraine

Grumble grumble. Yep, no question aboot it. But to the superpowers, IE. USA UK EU FR and RU, the Uke's are just another chess piece on the big board of Earth.

But hey, how you liken that Joe Biddiebydumb -

"We got yer back, for as looonnnngg as it takes."   🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Now you’re ate all to describe people who oppose a dictator like Putin?  

I did what Sir? I are ate?

Misspellings you say?

Funny how the matrix works in reverse lotsa times when you want to grandstand and make a big point. Then totally step in it, live on stage. On tv, even.

Personally I don't give a rat who did what to whom. But hey, excuuse me.

Do carry on, 

:D 

Is why, we like our misspellings real or imagined. That way there need be no excuses.

Puritanical bent of the left is their undoing

;) 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Pfffft…..after trying and failing for 2 years to put 100% of Ukraine under his control and loosing a third of a million soldiers in the process. Russia basically controls the same amount of Ukrainian territory they did before the 2022 invasion. And Russia only controls 17.5% of Ukrainian territory, which is more like a sixth not a third. 

The only blood sucking monster destroying Ukraine and with a need for death is Putin, you shameless brainless propagandist.   And not death, the death of the oppressed subjects living under his dictatorship…the expendables   Sounds like they’re getting fed up with it too:

Putin faces biggest riots since war as 10k take to streets & clash with cops

The riots have been described as Russia’s worst incident of civil strife since the conflict with Ukraine began in February 2022

https://www.the-sun.com/news/10117620/putin-riots-war-clash-cops/

Putin ‘turns off heating in prisons to force inmates to sign up to fight in Ukraine’ as temperatures plunge to -55C

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/3298149271901-putin-turns-off-heating-in-prisons-to-force-inmates-to-sign-up-to-fight-in-ukraine-as-temperatures-plunge-to-55c

Lol. 1/3. No men left.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Yes uniting all Russian speaking areas into the Motherland is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than uniting all Germanic peoples into the Fatherland. Just hand over Crimea and the Donbass without asking Ukraine and we can have a piece of paper that guarantees peace in our time.

Hilarious...

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

And the whole “freedumbs” line was invented over a decade ago

Freedumb today is believing that this was about freedom for them at all, since they already had freedom before these events began.

What was life like in Ukraine before 2014. Ever ask yourself that question?

Probably not

;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

But to the superpowers, IE. USA UK EU FR and RU, the Uke's are just another chess piece on the big board of Earth.

Sure, that’s how geopolitics has always worked since ancient times. 

But hey, how you liken that Joe Biddiebydumb -

"We got yer back, for as looonnnngg as it takes."   🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Good, Better than Putin going around annexing territory unopposed like Hitler in the 30s. 

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Lmao. Does that pink part look like 1/3 to you?

image.jpeg.cc3f912191fa2dd5439844de50314ed9.jpeg

You’re such a stooge. The Russians are the ones who coined the term “useful idi0ts” to refer to people like you. 

Really?

How many Ukrainians dead now? Half a million or so? For what? Zelinsky had his great offensive and it flopped. Now he's begging for more money and trying to get Europe to send Ukrainian chickenshits...I mean refugees...back to fight.

You're a blithering 1diot and a blood thirsty jack-a55.

I did what Sir? I are ate?

Misspellings you say?

Funny how the matrix works in reverse lotsa times when you want to grandstand and make a big point. Then totally step in it, live on stage. On tv, even.

Personally I don't give a rat who did what to whom. But hey, excuuse me.

Do carry on, 

:D 

Is why, we like our misspellings real or imagined. That way there need be no excuses.

Puritanical bent of the left is their undoing

;) 

I’m making typos on a phone what’s the MAGA excuse?

image.jpeg.dd4a78a76b29b14805bdd52a0d5610fa.jpeg

image.jpeg.f9b233ba4be36213e4457656098bca08.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ed556879ec22f07fc9ed1d20101a45a2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.59acba5fcb3803a775f21dd8672effeb.jpeg

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

How many Ukrainians dead now? Half a million or so

LMAO In your dreams Putin puppet! Its half a million casualties (not deaths)on BOTH SIDES COMBINED with Russian casualties  being far greater, more than 300,000

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

For what?

As much as you try to pretend that self-defence is not a valid reason for violence nobody believes you and we know you’re full of shit as you seem to support Israel’s military action against Putin’s ally Hamas. 

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Now he's begging for more money and trying to get Europe to send Ukrainian chickenshits...I mean refugees...back to fight.

Meanwhile Putin is forcing Ukrainians in occupied Ukraine to fight for Russia, yet another war crime, and arresting and interrogating Ukrainians on the whereabouts of Ukrainian men who have avoided his impressment gangs. That’s on top of emptying his prisons for his army. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, myata said:

True, like Hitler and Napoleon, Stalin was a psychopath who wanted to control all of Europe.

To me, Putin is Russian. He wants to control/protect Russia.

====

We Canadians should leave NATO. The Soviet Union is no more. Reagan won.

In these 2020s, we Canadians must imagine a different world.

Edited by August1991
  • Like 1

To all admirers of fascist aggressor thugs here, an advice: let it go. Relax, take a breath and just say it. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it will save time and close all arguments. Just try:

"We admire brutal dictator thugs, openly or tacitly".

"We just love it when we (or others) are invaded, terrorized and butchered by them"

"Hitler was misunderstood, Putin is a genius and Un, a very honorable person".

Your lying idol buffoon does it and the sky is still there, what are you waiting for? Just go for it.

Edited by myata

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO In your dreams Putin puppet! Its half a million casualties (not deaths)on BOTH SIDES COMBINED with Russian casualties  being far greater, more than 300,000

As much as you try to pretend that self-defence is not a valid reason for violence nobody believes you and we know you’re full of shit as you seem to support Israel’s military action against Putin’s ally Hamas. 

Meanwhile Putin is forcing Ukrainians in occupied Ukraine to fight for Russia, yet another war crime, and arresting and interrogating Ukrainians on the whereabouts of Ukrainian men who have avoided his impressment gangs. That’s on top of emptying his prisons for his army. 

Lol. Jake Tapper tell you this garbage?

No men of fighting age left.

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol. Jake Tapper tell you this garbage?

No men of fighting age left.

Those are the facts from any source that’s not controlled by Putin.

If there are no men of fighting age left ell then surely Russia will win any day now ow, right?  This weekend?  Next week?  Surely by the end of the month?  At least make some major gains and capture large sections of new territory right?  So what’s the excuse going to be when that doesn’t happen?

I mean you’ve been saying “Russia is going to win any day now” for 2 years  and  all Russia has done is lose a third  of a million men with nothing to show for it.  And all you’ve done is show everyone what a gullible clueless fool you are.