Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

3 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Again, I urge you to read Tobin’s testimony. His opinion that Floyd was killed by Chauvin does not depend on what Floyd said. He also asserted that a healthy person would have died if put in Floyd’s position. 

On the question of heart disease, you may not be aware how common it is in middle aged men. Narrowed coronary arteries are frequently found in men over forty who die in accidents. In fact atherosclerosis is visible long before that.

Again, I urge you to listen to what Floyd said himself. He knew what was going on inside of his own body when no one else did. 

I urge you to read the coroner's statement. They are good at stuff like that. 

I need you to understand how important a guilty verdict was in this situation. 

What do you think would have happened if the court determined that Floyd's resisting arrest, the dangerous level of Fentanyl that he put into his body, and his own heart condition were the greatest contributing factors to his death, and that Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do (while he was followingg the Minn PD's restraint protocol)?

I'll tell you, because there's zero chance that you get this right:

1. There would have been more arson
  2. there would have been more looting
  3. there would have been more assaults on citizens
  4. there would be more citizens murdered
  5. there would be thousands more cops assaulted
  6. there would be a few more cops killed
  7. CNN would have called the protests "mostly peaceful"
  8. The Dems would call the protests "mostly peaceful"
  9. The Dems and CNN would call cops racist
  10. Michelle Obama would implore young kids to stay angry
  11. Kamala Harris would try to raise money to bail out violent criminals
  12. Kamala Harris would gleefully predict that the riots would last another 6 months

Chauvin's conviction prevented communities from being destroyed, racial violence, the further deterioration of the Dems and CNN, and several deaths.

Do you think it would be worth it to see that one trial through to it's proper legal conclusion if it was going to cost all that violence and chaos? Do you think it would be good for Biden's presidency to have to deal with that?  

37 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, I urge you to listen to what Floyd said himself. He knew what was going on inside of his own body when no one else did. 

What do you think would have happened if the court determined that Floyd's resisting arrest, the dangerous level of Fentanyl that he put into his body, and his own heart condition were the greatest contributing factors to his death, and that Chauvin was doing what he was trained to do (while he was followingg the Minn PD's restraint protocol)?

12. Kamala Harris would gleefully predict that the riots would last another 6 months

Chauvin's conviction prevented communities from being destroyed, racial violence, the further deterioration of the Dems and CNN, and several deaths.

Do you think it would be worth it to see that one trial through to it's proper legal conclusion if it was going to cost all that violence and chaos? Do you think it would be good for Biden's presidency to have to deal with that?  

Far right loons certainly do love their conspiracy theories. 

And you are a full on far right loon.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You like hypotheticals? What if you were honest every now and then? 

Chauvin wasn't doing what he was trained to do or following protocols. He wasn't even acting according to basic human decency.  That's why Floyd is dead and why there were riots and protests in the first place. 

Medical examiners are pretty good at their job. Several of them independently identified that Floyd's death as a homicide due to his restraint. The problem is that YOU don't believe the MEs because it's inconvenient to your argument. 

"My opinion remains unchanged," Baker said as his testimony concluded. "It's what I put on the death certificate last June. That's cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression."

"That was my top line then," he added. "It would stay my top line now."

Under cross-examination, Baker agreed with Nelson's statement that Floyd's heart disease, narrowed arteries and drug use "played a role" in Floyd's death, but he testified that those things did not directly cause him to die.

"Mr. Floyd's use of fentanyl did not cause the subdual or neck restraint," Baker said. "His heart disease did not cause the subdual or the neck restraint."

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh ya. You silly fops have done wonders. Chicago is a war zone. New York city is a trash heap. San Francisco is...well its a shithole too. There is a cop in jail recovering from a stabbing.

Police recruitment is way down. The Libbie DAs refuse to prosecute. BLM has been found to be nothing more than a scam.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266933/

Yet all you dumb-ass Libbies can do is throw more welfare at it all. You perpetuate this crime wave instead of combating it.

You create poverty...perpetuate poverty...and warp the legal system.

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/statue-of-a-raised-fist-stands-at-an-intersection-at-the-news-photo/1240895664

That's your monument to a low life career loser and billions in destruction. A monument to stupidity.

If  poverty didn't already exist, NO ONE would be implementing "The War on Poverty." Duh

Thanks for continuing to prove your IGNORANCE of US history and the impoverishment of slavery.

30 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Did Derek Chauven actually kill George Floyd? Apparently, that is in considerable doubt.

6:20 in I just wanna make 2 points:

1) at about 4:20 one of them mentioned that seeing the bodycam footage in its entirety for the first time was a game-changer for him, as it was for me as well.

I've said many times here that the leaked bodycam footage was the reason that the rioting suddenly stopped, but all of the leftists here like to pretend that it was just random.

(It takes a special kind of anti-American piece of crap like Keith Ellison tokeep that footage away from the American public while the carnage was going down.) 

2) This is what it looks like when people have the mental fortitude to endure a bit of cognitive dissonance: they started off with one firmly held belief, and as new evidence came in that challenged everything that they thought they knew, they just kept allowing new info to flow in and have its own fair trial in the court of their minds.

I don't even care what conclusion they come to at this point, I can follow along and appreciate that they are at least willing to consider this. These guys are somewhat restoring my faith in academia. 

10:12 "This was not allowed to be introduced as evidence at the trial". 

Like I said earlier - they needed Chauvin to be found guilty to prevent another, possibly even worse, round of rioting and looting.

I'm out of time for now, but I feel nothing but vindication watching that video. 

If, in the end, Chauvin is still found guilty but has a reduced sentence and is released on 'time served', I'll be ok with that. 

It's ridiculous that he got 20+ yers and the guys who killed Tony Timpa are still cops. 

Having read the coroners report and not some second hand source that tries to paraphrase it or summarize it.. it is clear that had Chauvin did nothing, the chance that Floyd dies in the time frame that Chauvin encounters him is slim. Can't say impossible or 0 but very low probability. Had Chauvin simply handcuffed him and left it at that.. Floyd is most likely alive. 

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Having read the coroners report and not some second hand source that tries to paraphrase it or summarize it.. it is clear that had Chauvin did nothing, the chance that Floyd dies in the time frame that Chauvin encounters him is slim. Can't say impossible or 0 but very low probability. Had Chauvin simply handcuffed him and left it at that.. Floyd is most likely alive. 

But that's what they did. And then they put him in the back of the car. And then he went berserk, so they had to pull him out again.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

But that's what they did. And then they put him in the back of the car. And then he went berserk, so they had to pull him out again.

Hmm.. ok. They could have left him be and let him go berserk. Chauvin putting the knee to the back of the neck was a matter of choice not necessity. Also, I have read the police procedure manual for MN... care to quote something from it that states this action was of ABSOLUTE necessity? 

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

10:12 "This was not allowed to be introduced as evidence at the trial". 

Like I said earlier - they needed Chauvin to be found guilty to prevent another, possibly even worse, round of rioting and looting.

I'm out of time for now, but I feel nothing but vindication watching that video. 

If, in the end, Chauvin is still found guilty but has a reduced sentence and is released on 'time served', I'll be ok with that. 

It's ridiculous that he got 20+ yers and the guys who killed Tony Timpa are still cops. 

Do they ever mention that the writer/director of the Fall of Minneapolis video they're touting is the wife of MPD Union chief?

I just watched their intro to that video and they didn't mention it there.

That's a huge conflict of interest. 

At 14:15 McWhorter says that when the cops first approached Floyd, "nobody had a gun."

That's not true. Video shows a gun was pointed at Floyd before he even got out of his vehicle.

https://www.wsj.com/video/series/on-the-news/police-body-camera-footage-reveals-new-details-of-george-floyd-killing/18E43BDB-F4B9-4396-821C-0E72F7251B60

image.thumb.png.b0a581ede8df567e8500bda1221a7d8a.png

@WestCanMan apparently you didn't notice all the false statements made by McWhorter in the cited video

50 minutes ago, robosmith said:

At 14:15 McWhorter says that when the cops first approached Floyd, "nobody had a gun."

That's not true. Video shows a gun was pointed at Floyd before he even got out of his vehicle.

https://www.wsj.com/video/series/on-the-news/police-body-camera-footage-reveals-new-details-of-george-floyd-killing/18E43BDB-F4B9-4396-821C-0E72F7251B60

image.thumb.png.b0a581ede8df567e8500bda1221a7d8a.png

@WestCanMan apparently you didn't notice all the false statements made by McWhorter in the cited video

I just looked at the video you cite. Mcwhorter is correct. There was no gun when the officer approached the van. It only came out when Floyd started acting weird. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Hmm.. ok. They could have left him be and let him go berserk. Chauvin putting the knee to the back of the neck was a matter of choice not necessity. Also, I have read the police procedure manual for MN... care to quote something from it that states this action was of ABSOLUTE necessity? 

Who said it was an 'absolute' necessity? The point they made was that it was in the manual and training officers said they trained people in it yet the chief denied it was ever part of their policy. Further, what McWhorter said was that the knee was mostly on his shoulder. It's also interesting that he started saying he couldn't breath even while standing up against the wall with no one touching him.

I just looked at the video you cite. Mcwhorter is correct. There was no gun when the officer approached the van. It only came out when Floyd started acting weird. 

What was "weird" about Floyd sitting in his car?

In reality, the video doesn't show the 2nd cop who held the gun before the door was opened.

Just now, I am Groot said:

Who said it was an 'absolute' necessity? The point they made was that it was in the manual and training officers said they trained people in it yet the chief denied it was ever part of their policy. Further, what McWhorter said was that the knee was mostly on his shoulder. It's also interesting that he started saying he couldn't breath even while standing up against the wall with no one touching him.

The law does not care about Floyd saying it before or after. The law is concerned with the actions of Chauvin. The actions of Chauvin were not driven by absolute necessity. Chauvin had options. Actually, if you read the manual instead of relying on someone else.. you would know that the law mandates that the officer has no other option available. Quality of options is not the point.. existence of any available options is. 

Anxiety attacks can cause shortness of breath.

Knee on the shoulder is approved for very short periods. Probably NOT part of training when the suspect is cuffed and there are 5 officers there to restrain him. Of course, we don't see the "berzerk" that was used to justify removing him to apply "maximal restraint," when he was already cuffed.

Unfortunately Chauvin CHOSE to do it alone.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Chauvin had options. Actually, if you read the manual instead of relying on someone else.. you would know that the law mandates that the officer has no other option available. Quality of options is not the point.. existence of any available options is. 

I think they pinned him down too long after he stopped talking, which was stupid. But I also question why no CPR was done by the EMTs until two and a half minutes after they put him in the ambulance. Sloppiness all around.

But murder? No. I don't think so. Life in prison? No, I definitely don't think so.

Just now, I am Groot said:

I think they pinned him down too long after he stopped talking, which was stupid.

Bingo... this is why I would have charged with manslaughter or third degree murder. There was no premeditation which can be proven easily. However, the idea that Chauvin was 100% justified in his CHOICES is absurd. He had an array of options and chose one of more violent but unnecessary options. 

23 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What's convenient is a functional police and legal system. Both of which you silly buggers have fcked over with your hate driven stupidity.

You warp words...sex...history...the law...race...just about everything Libbies have touched in the last decade or more...they warp and destroy.

Chauvin was made a scapegoat. It was a dumb thing to do and the response from BLM and their crowds of hate filled degenerates was disgusting. 

Chauvin was incompetent, negligent and acted in a manor that was contrary to his training. I doubt he meant to kill Floyd but I don't really think he cared either. I'm not sure the murder conviction was warranted but manslaughter and negligent homicide definitely were. His history showed a pattern and the guy should not have been a cop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Silly man, why would you ever listen to the medical examiners when there are randos on YouTube?

YouTube is amazing. You can just look up the answer you want to hear and some random person will say it back to you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

If  poverty didn't already exist, NO ONE would be implementing "The War on Poverty." Duh

Thanks for continuing to prove your IGNORANCE of US history and the impoverishment of slavery.

War on poverty? That's funny. You Libbies create poverty.

Yes I suggest you go stand in front of a mirror and slap yourself repeatedly for the slavery you Democrats loved so much.

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

Chauvin was incompetent, negligent and acted in a manor that was contrary to his training. I doubt he meant to kill Floyd but I don't really think he cared either. I'm not sure the murder conviction was warranted but manslaughter and negligent homicide definitely were. His history showed a pattern and the guy should not have been a cop.

Chauvin did have a checkered history as a cop and I would agree that some lesser charge may have been in order. But he did not purposely kill anyone.