Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

Chauvin is a disgrace to his profession, I don't understand why you continue to make excuses for someone who makes all cops look bad. Do you think you are doing police a favour? 

People like you are the disgrace. 

Nobody wants people out there committing crimes. It devolves society into the sh^t holes that are most Democrat run cities

41 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The problem is that if you apply pressure on a person like that you are liable to kill them. Humans are exquisitely vulnerable to asphyxia in certain positions. We should be able to learn such basics. 

And do I really have to point out that resisting arrest should not be a capital offence? Maybe on this forum. Where I clearly do not belong. 

So the solution is to let Floyd resist arrest and assault a cop? 

53 minutes ago, West said:

People like you are the disgrace. 

Nobody wants people out there committing crimes. It devolves society into the sh^t holes that are most Democrat run cities

You're an id-iot who supports police committing crimes. You make excuses for police officers that give all other cops a bad reputation and think you are doing police a favour. You are a fool.

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You're an id-iot who supports police committing crimes. You make excuses for police officers that give all other cops a bad reputation and think you are doing police a favour. You are a fool.

The police were there to respond to a call of illegal action by Floyd. He refused to get into the cop car and became aggressive while hopped up on fentanyl. Only disgraceful people think Chauvin tried to kill him

4 hours ago, West said:

He refused to get into the cop car and became aggressive while hopped up on fentanyl

This warrants pain compliance procedures to subdue him.

No argument here. Chauvin was textbook in this regard.

The argument starts, at how much is too much.

A knee on a neck for over 9 minutes when a suspect is complying, is far too much. For a counterfeit 20$ bill, no less. Think about that for a second.

Let's say you go to a store, cash out, and are handed 10$. Its a fake bill.

You legit have no idea its tainted and are detained like this, after initially resisting because you want to know why you're being stopped.

He's on drugs, but wasn't driving. Lets assume he had no clue the bill was counterfeit. Again. He's on drugs. Ever try reasoning with a crackhead? You can't. Best to be the one deescalating. 

Pain compliance without allowing for the chance of compliance to occur as per what some experts have stated, is "just pain".

Inflicting deliberate pain onto a subject for that long, when their screams have turned into a whimper, and their fight has been rendered to them lying limp onto the ground, would have warranted him being sat back up to recover. That was an opportunity he was never given.

Or at the very least, to remove himself from the suspect, instructing him that if he didn't stop resisting, that he would remain on him. Again, he no longer was resisting. What's the point of applying pain compliance, if you feel them finally complying no longer matters?

That little bit of compassion was unexistent. 

I don't think Chauvin intended to kill Floyd that day, but his lack of empathy and if you watch the footage, he deliberately removed his foot off the ground, balancing the entire brunt of his weight directly onto Floyd's neck. Sheer disregard for the person underneath him.

I don't know if you've ever had someone try to choke you out, but that was essentially what was being done.

I have seen cops kicked and spat on, show far more restraint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

This warrants pain compliance procedures to subdue him.

No argument here. Chauvin was textbook in this regard.

The argument starts, at how much is too much.

A knee on a neck for over 9 minutes when a suspect is complying, is far too much. For a counterfeit 20$ bill, no less. Think about that for a second.

Let's say you go to a store, cash out, and are handed 10$. Its a fake bill.

You legit have no idea its tainted and are detained like this, after initially resisting because you want to know why you're being stopped.

He's on drugs, but wasn't driving. Lets assume he had no clue the bill was counterfeit. Again. He's on drugs. Ever try reasoning with a crackhead? You can't. Best to be the one deescalating. 

Pain compliance without allowing for the chance of compliance to occur as per what some experts have stated, is "just pain".

Inflicting deliberate pain onto a subject for that long, when their screams have turned into a whimper, and their fight has been rendered to them lying limp onto the ground, would have warranted him being sat back up to recover. That was an opportunity he was never given.

Or at the very least, to remove himself from the suspect, instructing him that if he didn't stop resisting, that he would remain on him. Again, he no longer was resisting. What's the point of applying pain compliance, if you feel them finally complying no longer matters?

That little bit of compassion was unexistent. 

I don't think Chauvin intended to kill Floyd that day, but his lack of empathy and if you watch the footage, he deliberately removed his foot off the ground, balancing the entire brunt of his weight directly onto Floyd's neck. Sheer disregard for the person underneath him.

I don't know if you've ever had someone try to choke you out, but that was essentially what was being done.

I have seen cops kicked and spat on, show far more restraint.

Something other than trying to exchange a counterfeit bill in the store happened for the cops to be called. 

St Floyd's following also threatened the store owner afterwards. Thug lyfe

Edited by West

15 minutes ago, West said:

Something other than trying to exchange a counterfeit bill in the store happened for the cops to be called. 

100%. 

Am basing my post on all facts.

Dude was a low life, had a daughter and was strung out on dope yet the black community hoisted him as a beacon of hope, vs precisely what is wrong with it.

Dude was a crackhead who messed his life up. 

He was not armed. Cops were within their rights to approach him aggressively.

Even the aggressive take down. Taking. All fair game.

What they are not entitled to, is to abuse of both power and force, with a clearly subdued suspect no longer posing a threat.

I have seen cops get shot at, be more restrained.

Again. Cuffed and pinned, please tell us what threat did he pose to the officer? 

Resisting the arrest is all the more reason to body slam him to the ground and use pain compliance until he gives up and allows himself to be handcuffed.

Once he is cuffed, you as an officer have a responsibility to serve and protect.

He served the community in making the arrest, but with a neutralized threat, it is also his job go ensure the suspect is protected.

I applied to become a cop but changed career choices to my current one.

I have been told by cops that am really calm under pressure.

Under such an adrenaline rush, I can understand a cop throwing a couple punches in frustration.

One must have self control. You're an armed officer. Floyd wasn't armed.

But over 9 minutes on a man's neck. 

You honestly feel this is appropriate?

He literally could have pulled his dick out and started peeing in the store. It still doesn't justify. 

One must understand proportionality. 

The amount of force, is excessive, when you factor in everything.

10 hours ago, West said:

How do you survive, being as f__king stu pid being as you are?

Watch the video of the arrest pinhead.

They had Floyd in the car, then the more ons let him out the other side.

Floyd was already handcuffed, freaking out and hyperventilating. 

If, as an officer of the law, you cannot competently assess the condition of your suspect, then you should of never been given that badge.

Chauvin disregarded Floyd's condition,  and callously kneeled on his neck for 10 minutes. 

And now he has more ons like you Making excuses for that callus disregard. 

What a pathetic, childish excuse for a human you are.

Grow the fck up

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

100%. 

Am basing my post on all facts.

Dude was a low life, had a daughter and was strung out on dope yet the black community hoisted him as a beacon of hope, vs precisely what is wrong with it.

Dude was a crackhead who messed his life up. 

He was not armed. Cops were within their rights to approach him aggressively.

Even the aggressive take down. Taking. All fair game.

What they are not entitled to, is to abuse of both power and force, with a clearly subdued suspect no longer posing a threat.

I have seen cops get shot at, be more restrained.

Again. Cuffed and pinned, please tell us what threat did he pose to the officer? 

Resisting the arrest is all the more reason to body slam him to the ground and use pain compliance until he gives up and allows himself to be handcuffed.

Once he is cuffed, you as an officer have a responsibility to serve and protect.

He served the community in making the arrest, but with a neutralized threat, it is also his job go ensure the suspect is protected.

I applied to become a cop but changed career choices to my current one.

I have been told by cops that am really calm under pressure.

Under such an adrenaline rush, I can understand a cop throwing a couple punches in frustration.

One must have self control. You're an armed officer. Floyd wasn't armed.

But over 9 minutes on a man's neck. 

You honestly feel this is appropriate?

He literally could have pulled his dick out and started peeing in the store. It still doesn't justify. 

One must understand proportionality. 

The amount of force, is excessive, when you factor in everything.

They threw the book at him because the left inflamed a race riot. At least that's how it appears

1 hour ago, West said:

They threw the book at him because the left inflamed a race riot. At least that's how it appears

They threw the book at him because he abused his position and someone died as a direct result of his actions. Dance all you want but Floyd did nothing that warranted killing him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fully understand the police have a very difficult job but there’s a line you can’t go beyond. It was clearly crossed with both Floyd and Eric Garner, another person suspected of a minor crime who posed no imminent threat to the public. You can’t compromise a suspect’s breathing unless you are in mortal danger. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

They convicted him of manslaughter because of the callus indifference he displayed whilst detaining a suspect.

You can puff up all you like displaying your right wing stu pidity, won't change a thing halfwit.

Murder 2, murder 3 & manslaughter. He's a convicted murderer. Reaffirmed on appeal. Yet, some denizens of this forum are so committed to teamism and the "culture war" that they'll defend murder. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

19 hours ago, West said:

Sure black people are always victims even when they try to harm people. 

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter your skin color if you sell lethal doses of fentanyl you are a POS and should be thought of no different than a terrorist 

Are you trying to claim (with NO EVIDENCE) that Floyd sold lethal doses of Fentanyl?

Or that someone sold that to Floyd? Again, without evidence.

The ME said the drugs in Floyd didn't kill him; only contributing factors.

4 hours ago, West said:

They threw the book at him because the left inflamed a race riot.

They threw the book at him, due to how blatantly he disregarded the life of the suspect who he had restrained. 

This wasn't a racial issue, but was personal.

9 times out of 10 watching an entire police video, had me siding with the cops.

This one is just irrefutable. 

Its the equivalent of a fist fight where one gets dropped with a hook.

Only to jump on the prone combatant, to throw 35 more, then get up and kick him in the head.

This is essentially how this cop went from doing his job, to the horrified crowd gathering on him knowing what they were witnessing was deeply wrong.

I hope you never become a cop if you feel the cop was fully justified in the force used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh he just happened to be passing funny money by accident...right.

Happens all the time. People get fake bills handed to them and don't notice they are fake, cause most people either don't look or don't know what to look for. Do you carefully examine every bill handed to you?

19 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I support cops. You throw shit at them.

You support BAD COPS and their MURDERS. I want cops who murder detainees prosecuted.

You're a member of a small minority which DOES NOT want unnecessary loss of life prosecuted.

You even DEFEND failure to resuscitate AFTER unconsciousness. 

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Happens all the time.

Even if it was deliberately done. It still doesn't justify his death in the way that he died.

If he had a gun, fine, Swiss cheese his body with bullets. If he was lunging at cops, taser him. Had he died due to the taser, the cop is still within their rights and the force matched the threat.

Its not the fact he died. It's how he died, that did in Chauvin.

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you carefully examine every bill handed to you?

I handed a 20$ that was missing a piece and was stopped by the cashier.

I don't know, dude was a crackhead so would give him the benefit of the doubt in being too strong out to notice. He just didn't have the aura of someone who could conjure up an elaborate scheme.

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You support BAD COPS and their MURDERS

I have yet to meet a cop who felt what Chauvin did was right.

However, all of those I spoke about this on, would have used force.

I am about as pro cop as it gets.

The police force need less Chauvin, and more cops who understand that they are serving the community. There is a humility and humanity level that must come with it.

The issue with the image of the police, is that the media is as divisive as its ever been, and stories like Chauvin provide them with easy ratings. It damages the reputation of the bulk of the officers who pride themselves on serving others.

21 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

The issue with the image of the police, is that the media is as divisive as its ever been, and stories like Chauvin provide them with easy ratings. It damages the reputation of the bulk of the officers who pride themselves on serving others.

That's why the "blue wall of silence" makes no sense.

Cops will not be as inclined to violate professional standards if they're aware they might be outed.

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Cops will not be as inclined to violate professional standards if they're aware they might be outed.

Hard to change antiquated ways of doing things.

Snitching in the force, is frowned upon and can get you blacklisted in the force, bullied and even terminated.

I don't blame the many police forces I have seen that are shortstaffed. Its a garbage era to be a police officer in.

They used to be revered, socially. 

Now they literally are the cockroach of professional careers, in that nobody it seems, want to see them. 

15 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Snitching in the force, is frowned upon and can get you blacklisted in the force, bullied and even terminated.

I don't blame the many police forces I have seen that are shortstaffed. Its a garbage era to be a police officer in.

Now they literally are the cockroach of professional careers, in that nobody it seems, want to see them. 

Everyone wants to see good cops when they're facing a criminal. Except maybe gangstas who have their own security.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Are you trying to claim (with NO EVIDENCE) that Floyd sold lethal doses of Fentanyl?

Or that someone sold that to Floyd? Again, without evidence.

The ME said the drugs in Floyd didn't kill him; only contributing factors.

4 of Floyd's 9 previous charges were drug possession and drug trafficking charges. So yes he was a scumbag who had sold potentially lethal substances. NOT some hero

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Police brutality has been commonplace since the first caveman was officially put in charge of keeping the other cavemen in line, right up to the present day.

Historically right up to the present day brutality was not only tolerated by police brass and political leadership but often encouraged up to a point as long as it didn’t go too far or attract attention.  Teaching a “low-life” a “street lesson” was long considered a regular and routine part of policing, it’s just the part you don’t talk about with outsiders. Of course they were not supposed to apply that treatment to innocent law abiding citizens or go so far as to kill people but both inevitably happened. The victims main hope of getting justice rested on their identity and social status, meaning in the US you mostly had to be white and solidly middle class with no blemishes on your record or immediate family tree and of course able to afford a lengthy trial and lawsuit 

Edited by BeaverFever