Looks like another political forum down the tubes

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yep this place has been inundated with vermin froth at the mouth Nazi Fascists

Since vax-fascism ended the only real concerns about fascism in NA come from the major social media platforms, the politically active FBI, and the left-controlled MSM.

that seem to settle in to these private forums because they're basically ignored and too ignorant to be taken seriously on larger social media platforms.

The issue with "larger social media platforms" is that wrigglers like you can chuck crap and not be held accountable due to shadow bans, blocked content, an awkward determination of what's "relevant", etc.

Sad to see that there's only about 8 posters left here and activity has come to a snails pace.

I'd love to see your list of 8 quality posters lol.

Are they also bigots like you?

Is MH one...? He's the guy who pretends to see swastikas and confederate flags whenever CTV tells him to, but somehow they both forgot to take pictures of it. 

As you've probably noticed I don't stop in here much anymore along with quite a few others.

We miss your bigotry, and posts like your last 3...

ScreenShot2023-11-14at7_24_00AM.thumb.png.7550847497e12e24195b01ac3d6d1b74.pngScreenShot2023-11-14at7_23_49AM.thumb.png.8ea20e1dd797c2b4e9324ea428e6242b.pngScreenShot2023-11-14at7_23_42AM.thumb.png.cccdd07267c3e11504dbf53a9a4fa511.png

Well Nazis enjoy the low IQ lack of any original thought circle jerk forum you've created ??   

Adios, little bigot. Come back when you graduate Gr 7.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yep this place has been inundated with vermin froth at the mouth Nazi Fascists that seem to settle in to these private forums because they're basically ignored and too ignorant to be taken seriously on larger social media platforms.

Sad to see that there's only about 8 posters left here and activity has come to a snails pace.

As you've probably noticed I don't stop in here much anymore along with quite a few others.

Well Nazis enjoy the low IQ lack of any original thought circle jerk forum you've created ??

I'm sure you diapered a$$holes wish all places everywhere were Marxist hubs, but that's just not a reality in a free country like America. 

I have an idea, why don't you make yourself a nice little "SAVE HAMAS" sign and go slum around with your terrorist pals in Palestine? ;)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

ye this forum is full of  far right wingers who use it to make them selves feel good cause on bigger platforms there laughed at and ignored here they think they actually got some sort of power lol

Jack9000 doesn't understand basic grammar and punctuation, but we laugh in his face anyways.

LOL!!!!

3 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yep this place has been inundated with vermin froth at the mouth Nazi Fascists that seem to settle in to these private forums because they're basically ignored and too ignorant to be taken seriously on larger social media platforms.

Hey you support the Ukraine War like Mitch McConnell.

You support Israeli militarism like Marjorie Taylor Greene.

You hate freedom of speech.

You support Biden who serves billionaires.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2021/02/17/here-are-the-billionaires-who-donated-to-joe-bidens-2020-presidential-campaign/?sh=62ef63e421c4

Maybe you should call yourself NYRighty, what do you think Princess?

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

NYLefty: you're only getting bullied here because you deserve to be bullied

You don't come to this forum with facts and cites to engage in actual adult debates, you come here with narratives, accusations and opinions that can't be supported in a meaningful way because they're entirely bogus. That's why you get picked on.

The reason that you love social media platforms like FB and (pre-Elon) Twitter is because shadow bans, blackouts and the promotion of false content pre-empted the truth and massaged your childish ego. 

People weren't allowed to say things like BSL4 or laptop there, and that made you feel special. Your narratives had legs there and they could go completely unchallenged.

Sorry but your posts are exposed to the sunlight here, and they're burning and fizzling as they should be. There's nowhere for you to run here after you say your silly, sad little things.

Mawmmy Zuckkowbewg isn't here for you little child. Run along now dear....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, herbie said:

If you use Ignore you'll miss all the fun of watching people make fools of themselves tossing made up vocabulary twisting trigger words.

You'll miss all the fun stories like "I renovated my house and tripled its value!" ?

This crap is better than the Tom Wu Seminar! Bring on the babe-filled yachts!

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, herbie said:

If you use Ignore you'll miss all the fun of watching people make fools of themselves tossing made up vocabulary twisting trigger words.

I view the ignore function as being able to skip to the right song. Why listen to the filler songs on an album when you know that you are not paying attention to them anyways?

18 minutes ago, herbie said:

Yeah you're stuck on that one. Just can't figure out how, can you? Makes your brain hurt so it just can't be done....

I know real estate like you know buttholes - and "it just can't be done", period.

A house couldn't be in rough enough shape for that to happen, but if it was, it would be a tear-down, not a reno

I don't forget when people like you out yourselves as a total liar, NYLefty outs himself as a bigot, etc. 

4 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

ye this forum is full of  far right wingers who use it to make them selves feel good cause on bigger platforms there laughed at and ignored here they think they actually got some sort of power lol

Awwww muffin :)  Here -  have a cookie and a nap while we find you a safe space :)  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Just quit posting and find something else to waste your time on

Its like that ex who wants to remain friends, but you want them gone but don't want to hurt their feelings.

So its awkwardness until they get the drift.

Ever break up with that one, and she couldn't take no for an answer?

All of a sudden you're now an a*****e, and she can do so much better than you. It then becomes them being unable to believe they actually slept with you. Ew!

"I lost 50lbs! My boyfriend tells me am sexy. At least some men are gentlemen".

But all of this, while flooding you with texts, and reminding you how they are so over you o_O

The OP would make a horrible poker player. Let's just leave it at that.

Honestly i don't have much regard for the "ignore" feature.  I think too often it's used by people who just don't want to face arguments they can't cope with or posters they can't refute.

Sure - there's posters who i tend to skip over without reading. But i'm secure enough to skip over the stuff i don't particularly find interesting or useful and make fun of the people who make stupid arguments.

I have to admit - more than once i've not bothered clicking on one of  @NYLefty's "unbias" threads with titles like "republican nazi bigot-facist omniphobes admit having sex with devil to gain more power on jan 6, sell cadbury bar secret to russians in exchange for hooker peeing on them".   But usually i click on them just to see what level of delusional lunacy he's up to now :) very entertaining :)  

7 hours ago, NYLefty said:

vermin froth at the mouth Nazi Fascists

LOL - and man, aren't those frothing ones simply the worst kind of nazi-facists? Horrible!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

Is it platform 9 ¾ you frequent?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Its like that ex who wants to remain friends, but you want them gone but don't want to hurt their feelings.

So its awkwardness until they get the drift.

Ever break up with that one, and she couldn't take no for an answer?

All of a sudden you're now an a*****e, and she can do so much better than you. It then becomes them being unable to believe they actually slept with you. Ew!

"I lost 50lbs! My boyfriend tells me am sexy. At least some men are gentlemen".

But all of this, while flooding you with texts, and reminding you how they are so over you o_O

The OP would make a horrible poker player. Let's just leave it at that.

Having conversed with this poster on other forums.. he knows what he is getting himself into. Political chat forums have a certain type of person that frequents them. If he finds it so abhorrent... why start posting in the first place?

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Honestly i don't have much regard for the "ignore" feature.  I think too often it's used by people who just don't want to face arguments they can't cope with or posters they can't refute.

Sure - there's posters who i tend to skip over without reading. But i'm secure enough to skip over the stuff i don't particularly find interesting or useful and make fun of the people who make stupid arguments.

After a while you just know how much thought actually went into a post by contrarian, eyeball, ex-flyer, hodad, crakho..., and what kinda drivel you're gonna be exposed to if you click on it, etc. It would be like sniffing a dog turd to see if it really stinks. 

There won't be any facts, links, insights or adult dialogue there, it will just drag down the level of discourse to the point where this forum becomes intolerable. 

I still read Beave's posts, of all people, because - although he is what he is - he still at least tries to throw in facts and links once in a while. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1