Hamas Attacks Israel

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Wait on the Ukraine thread you claimed to be a pacifist who only wants peace and call everyone else a warmonger. Hypocrite much?

It's the best solution in this case. I'm not surprised you can't separate the 2 though.

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You say the most ridiculous things. Why would Biden be a part of this?

For the record, the $6Bn of Iranian funds recently unfrozen by US was part of a deal to return 5 US prisoners held in Iran and is completely unrelated to this attack. Iran does not even receive the money, it is held snd controlled by a third party trustee outside of Iran and can only be used for purchases of humanitarian items such as food etc. 

I saw that even Fox put an editorial comment in their reporting to discount the baseless claim that the money was somehow diverted quickly for this reason.

We're at the point of democracy where rumors and lies are the number one talking point.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I agree do the same with Hamas terrorists but not the people

This is a densely populated area, with cowards that wouldn't hesitate to use innocent people as a shields.

Collateral is inevitable. It should simply be minimized as much as possible.

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

so totally root them out and execute their members but do not condemn 2.3 million people some of them if not most, opposing the atrocities to death and destruction.

Sorry, but silence is acceptance.

If you're knowingly living near such people and aren't outing them, I feel zero remorse for your building being shelled in its entirety.

Also, it's contradictive to the images of so many Palestinians cheering on the brutality.

I remember seeing a video of a woman who's mother was pleading for. She's clearly dead, both legs shattered, based on their positioning. At the back of their pick up truck, half naked, the entire crowd cheering.

Sorry, but these are animals (the killers, and the hundreds of thousands cheering them). Mercy is shown to humans.

I would bomb following the rule of law and war, but would feel no remorse in cutting their celebration into a run for their lives. 

Someone runs into your house and sexually assaults and kills the girls and women in your house..if you still have empathy in your heart for the assailants, to me, there is something wrong with you.

Revenge should be doled out, but rules of engagement must be followed. 

Mercy should be the last thing on the table.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

Two things.

One, 6 billion dollars.  That’s the amount that Biden gave Iran 2 weeks ago, so Biden and his handlers may have even had a hand in this attack.  My question is, what is their end game?

You know that's propaganda you've fallen for right? 

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

This video is not really contradicting Donald Trump. What Trump says is the Biden Administration 'gave' 6 billion to Iran during  a prisoner swap by unlocking 6 billion that was previously unavailable due to sanctions.

The Democrats excuse this by saying this 6 billion will be used for 'civilian purposes', just like the Iranian nuclear program is only officially 'civilian' when in reality is to develop nuclear weapons. 

The fact that US taxpayers didn't pay directly for those 6 billion is pure hypocrisy, a weird talking point to gaslight us into thinking unlocking this money to Iran was impactless. It's not what matters. What matters is that Iran has 6 billion dollars more as a result from this administration. Antony Blinken again showed the world his incompetence.

Under his last tenure as a Secretary of State, the world burned. It is even worse in his current one.

He will go in the History books as one of the worse, if not the worse Secretary of State of all time.

1 minute ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Was this money available or not to the Iranians, answer this question.

Okay, then why not use specific language? Trump has been clouding the question for years in reference to the last time Iranian funds were returned.

And what does it have to do with what happened? Do we know that Iran was involved?

And what would Trump do exactly? Isn't this all being built on the Trump peace plans that were put in place?

I'm a little cynical about this stuff, but still at pains to point out the hypocrisy and opportunism.

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

This video is not really contradicting Donald Trump. What Trump says is the Biden Administration 'gave' 6 billion to Iran during  a prisoner swap by unlocking 6 billion that was previously unavailable due to sanctions.

The Democrats excuse this by saying this 6 billion will be used for 'civilian purposes', just like the Iranian nuclear program is only officially 'civilian' when in reality is to develop nuclear weapons. 

The fact that US taxpayers didn't pay directly for those 6 billion is pure hypocrisy, a weird talking point to gaslight us into thinking unlocking this money to Iran was impactless. It's not what matters. What matters is that Iran has 6 billion dollars more as a result from this administration. Antony Blinken again showed the world his incompetence.

Under his last tenure as a Secretary of State, the world burned. It is even worse in his current one.

He will go in the History books as one of the worse, if not the worse Secretary of State of all time.

None of the money had been spent, and it can only be spent for humanitarian purposes. 

This money did not suddenly make this Terrorist attack possible. 

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Tough?

That's good. Fear for the lives of Russians, but eff those Muslims trapped in Gaza! 

I think Palestine are pawns of the Muslims world to garner public support. But Israel is going to lose the public sympathy card if they destroy Gaza. 

Not to mention, urban conflict is tough. Lots of Israelis will die as well. 

Edited by Boges

17 minutes ago, Boges said:

That's good. Fear for the lives of Russians, but eff those Muslims trapped in Gaza! 

I think Palestine are pawns of the Muslims world to garner public support. But Israel is going to lose the public sympathy card if they destroy Gaza. 

If I remember correctly...nobody in those eastern provinces of Ukraine...or any Russians...called for the utter destruction of Ukraine. On the other hand...Hamas has been calling publicly and loudly for that for years now.

Israel has no public sympathy card to play for anyone but other Jews. I hold little to no sympathy for them and most "Gentiles" I know feel the same. Yet as a beneficiary of a colonial state, I am forced to acknowledge the existence and statehood of Israel. As such, it is in Israel's best interest to show the world just how serious they are about their statehood and the mortal threats levied daily on them by...Arab people who should, by now, realize they will not erase Israel and should be assimilating...for their progeny's sakes.

Edited by Nationalist

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Everyone makes judgments bases on incomplete info as 100% info is never attainable. You are making judgments based on ZERO info. Judhments that don’t even make sense logically. There are 10,000 reasons why this attack is the absolute LAST thing Biden needs or wants right now with everything else that is going on in the world. But your baseless speculation that he randomly decided to mastermind this attack out of the blue just because that’s the kind of evil person he is outrageously absurd. And your suggestion that it somehow helps push a 2-state solution is also ridiculous.  If anything it makes any solution or compromise impossible. The only people who benefit from this attack are people who want to preserve the ongoing state of forever-war, and those people are the conservative wings of the Palestinian, Israeli, Iranian and US governments. . 

Nobody said Biden master minded attack on Israel. This is ridiculous. we are saying by his stupid weak policies of Appeasement with the murderous Islamic Republic, the evil regime in Iran (one recent but not isolated example we said a release of 6 billion dollars to this regime) encourage the more suppression of Iranian revolution in progress and this attack and future attacks on Israel/

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

We're at the point of democracy where rumors and lies are the number one talking point.

I saw a horrible blurred video in which an apparent Hamas terrorist is shouting God is great in Arabic and slowly beheading an apparent Israeli child and then waving his separated head. I can't believe even the terrorists or muslim fanatics would go this far. Is this real or propaganda?

That BBC is now reporting the terrorists did in fact outright murder children in their attack, I'd give that some credibility over something posted on the Net that people can't check out themselves.

I regret the miserable live of the average Palestinian, but 76 years of shouting "Death to Israel" and non stop terrorist attacks draws very little sympathy for them. Do themselves a favour and kill their own Hamas leaders instead.

5 hours ago, Boges said:

I think the everyday Palestinian is being used by a worlds renown terrorist group...and yet the everyday Palestinian is the one who is going to pay the price for the actions of Hamas...and will continue to do so until the Palestinian people stand up and rid themselves of the terrorist...

For to long the Muslim world has watched and done nothing about these terrorists, in in the near future once Israel starts its ground campaign, every day Palestinians will flee or die in the fighting....

Israel has been basically on it's own when it comes down to dealing with Palestinians, with the exception of the US and the harper government...So i don't think they are to concerned with losing global public support...of course Israel could always show the video taken of more than 40 babies killed in their beds just recently discovered...Do you really think Israelis soldiers are going to be concerned with what the global public think...

Terrorist killed over 3000 Americans in a perhaps the worst terrorist attack in history, how many did the Americans kill in the 15 years of the war on terror....and the world either took part or watched... 

Yes Israelis soldiers will pay a steep price for their efforts, but the Palestinians are going to pay that and a hundred fold...we have already seen 3 days of air strikes, with dozens of high rise apartments destroyed...and the ground attack is not yet begun...once their military is fully mobilized, both Gaza, and Lebanon is going to be attacked...and if the west bank does not stay out of it, they will get whacked as well.