Trump gagged by Judge

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

it's not normal for people to lie about help from a foreign nation for 7 years, long after investigations prove there wasn't any.

IT's not normal for a political party to create a fake dossier of lies and sell it to the fbi to try to sink their political opponents. Remember that was the start of the whole' foreign nation' thing.

And to be blunt - about 3/4 of the charges that democrat-friendly authorities have laid are utter and complete bullshit, very clearly designed to be malicious rather than any sort of justice-based effort. It's known in canada as 'punishment by process'.  Yes - there absolutely are some which look legit enough to pursue but they are in the vast minority which indicates that the dems just wanted to look for the slighest excuse to use the court system to bring down a political opponent.

Which is why he's riding so strongly right now btw.  Good job

BTW - if you think getting help from foriegn nations is ' bad check out what's been going on with OUR left wing prime minister and  the Chinese, and that actually was proven.

So this is why people don't take you seriously and why trump has a very real chance of winning the presidency again. Your fake outrage and hypocrisy impresses no one. And it is crystal clear that the democrats have since day one been attempting to use the legal system to bring trump down in a very banana republic fashion

So. Maybe have a word with YOUR people before you start lecturing any OTHER people.

It is very normal for you MAGA CULT members to believe ALL ^these FOS LIES.

And keep repeating them over and over AFTER they've been PROVEN FALSE. ?

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nope, he gets gagged for threatening legal staff with MAGA retaliation. ?

It seems you still don't understand just how crazy and prone to violence the MAGA CULT is.

Maybe FOS LIES never reports that stuff.

Oh okay.. so the Democrats try to steal all his assets like the Soviets and he should just be gleeful about it

3 minutes ago, West said:

Oh okay.. so the Democrats try to steal all his assets like the Soviets and he should just be gleeful about it

No one is stealing anything lDIOT. They're just liquidating Trump Org assets to pay the fines.

Trump will still get anything left over AFTER what he owes.

As right wingers used to say, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Of course, I don't expect you right wingers to EVER STOP defending Trump's frauds.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry, I don't have ANY "effeminate tweenkies."

That must have been one of YOUR MAGA CULT members. LMAO

https://www.news18.com/world/vivek-ramaswamys-car-rammed-by-protesters-in-us-state-of-iowa-8605082.html

No...it was an angry tweenkie.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

No, you are a lying sack of dogshlt.  You are allergic to truth. I read the article. It didn’t say who these two people were, whether they were Republican, Democrat, white, black, straight, gay… you don’t know anything at all about them except apparently they disagree with the guy about aid to Ukraine. 

You know absolutely nothing and reach conclusions.  You’re a bonehead. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, you are a lying sack of dogshlt.  You are allergic to truth. I read the article. It didn’t say who these two people were, whether they were Republican, Democrat, white, black, straight, gay… you don’t know anything at all about them except apparently they disagree with the guy about aid to Ukraine. 

You know absolutely nothing and reach conclusions.  You’re a bonehead. 

And you're a lyin' tweenkie...

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No accountability...the Libbie excuse. 

"I didn't do it."

Pfft...

The person being held accountable is Donald Trump.  

How many times have you heard Trump say it’s a disgrace that he isn’t getting a jury trial?  The lying sack of shlt isn’t getting a jury trial because he did not request one. A jury trial is his right and he waived that right. Trump did. Not the judge, not the prosecutor.  Trump’s decision. Now he complains about his decision. Why? Because Donald Trump thinks you’re stupld. He knows you’ll believe his lies, no matter how outrageous.  Did the judge determine Mar-a-Lago’s value? No, Donald Trump did, through publicly-accessible filings made with the Dade County Assessor’s office.  

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And you're a lyin' tweenkie...

I don’t know what a tweenkie is, and you can’t even point out a lie I’ve told.

Edited by Rebound

Honestly, Hostess Cuuupcake, you are the ultimate beta, and not in any position to be throwing stones. 

From your article:

The police account of the crash in the central Iowa city of Grinnell diverged from the account told by Ramaswamy’s campaign. Police say they were dispatched to a coffee shop in the city shortly after 1 p.m. for a report of property damage.

Police contacted a 22-year-old woman who reported that she had just eaten lunch at a nearby deli and was backing her car out of her parking spot when she accidentally struck a Ford Expedition that was across the street. Police say the woman told them she was not there protesting anything, and had no idea whose vehicle she had hit. Both vehicles had minor damage, police said, and the woman received a traffic summons for unsafe backing.

So, in summary, it was a woman, who wasn't part of any protest, who accidentally did minor damage to the back of a campaign SUV while backing up and then didn't flee the scene.

Oh, and in further summary, you're a born sucker, willing to say or do anything for a would-be alpha. Why do you let yourself be used like that? Don't you have any self respect?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The person being held accountable is Donald Trump.  

How many times have you heard Trump say it’s a disgrace that he isn’t getting a jury trial?  The lying sack of shlt isn’t getting a jury trial because he did not request one. A jury trial is his right and he waived that right. Trump did. Not the judge, not the prosecutor.  Trump’s decision. Now he complains about his decision. Why? Because Donald Trump thinks you’re stupld. He knows you’ll believe his lies, no matter how outrageous.  Did the judge determine Mar-a-Lago’s value? No, Donald Trump did, through publicly-accessible filings made with the Dade County Assessor’s office.  

I don’t know what a tweenkie is, and you can’t even point out a lie I’ve told.

"I didn't do it"...You have no honour, Much like the rest of the tweenkies.

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Honestly, Hostess Cuuupcake, you are the ultimate beta, and not in any position to be throwing stones. 

From your article:

The police account of the crash in the central Iowa city of Grinnell diverged from the account told by Ramaswamy’s campaign. Police say they were dispatched to a coffee shop in the city shortly after 1 p.m. for a report of property damage.

Police contacted a 22-year-old woman who reported that she had just eaten lunch at a nearby deli and was backing her car out of her parking spot when she accidentally struck a Ford Expedition that was across the street. Police say the woman told them she was not there protesting anything, and had no idea whose vehicle she had hit. Both vehicles had minor damage, police said, and the woman received a traffic summons for unsafe backing.

So, in summary, it was a woman, who wasn't part of any protest, who accidentally did minor damage to the back of a campaign SUV while backing up and then didn't flee the scene.

Oh, and in further summary, you're a born sucker, willing to say or do anything for a would-be alpha. Why do you let yourself be used like that? Don't you have any self respect?

In summary...I believe the people in the car being rammed, before I believe some dumb-ass destructive tweenkie.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

In summary...I believe the people in the car being rammed, before I believe some dumb-ass destructive tweenkie.

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Rammed? lol. Sad, pathetic and predictable. You'll believe anything said by one of your "alpha" heroes (and a demonstrable liar on the campaign trail) over regular citizens and the police on the scene. 

Frankly, it's no wonder you have to trust your "feelings" instead of data and original sources--like police reports. That kind of willful blindness the only way for a sub to keep serving your masters. No need to think for yourself. Just swallow it down! 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Rammed? lol. Sad, pathetic and predictable. You'll believe anything said by one of your "alpha" heroes (and a demonstrable liar on the campaign trail) over regular citizens and the police on the scene. 

Frankly, it's no wonder you have to trust your "feelings" instead of data and original sources--like police reports. That kind of willful blindness the only way for a sub to keep serving your masters. No need to think for yourself. Just swallow it down! 

Take a look at the pictures online. Does it look to you like anyone "backed" into his car? No it does not.

You tweenkies...you'll deny anything, no matter how obvious. No honour what so ever.

Well obviously the police didn't. Are they "tweenkies" as well?

59 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Take a look at the pictures online. Does it look to you like anyone "backed" into his car? No it does not.

You tweenkies...you'll deny anything, no matter how obvious. No honour what so ever.

You mean how the campaign car's back bumper and the back bumper of the other car both have minor damage to the rear bumpers? Quoting the police, BTW, "minor damage." Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like. lol And you already know they didn't flee the scene, but sure, the rest of the story is definitely true. lol

He's fundraising with this story. I hope you sent him some money like a good sub.

Your conspiracy thinking is too funny. Let me guess, the police in Grinnell Iowa are actually undercover FBI agents who work for the Trump-appointed FBI director who is secretly part of the deep state who want's to make the Ramaswamy campaign look even more foolish.

"Whaaaaaa! Someone scuffed my bumper. I've been viciously and maliciously 'rammed!' Whaaaa!"

image.thumb.png.18746eaa51054f034384f98adc7bc6fa.png

Edited by Hodad
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Your conspiracy thinking is too funny. Let me guess, the police in Grinnell Iowa are actually undercover FBI agents who work for the Trump-appointed FBI director who is secretly part of the deep state who want's to make the Ramaswamy campaign look even more foolish.

"Whaaaaaa! Someone scuffed my bumper. I've been viciously and maliciously 'rammed!' Whaaaa!"

image.thumb.png.18746eaa51054f034384f98adc7bc6fa.png

You forgot the woman, she must be an FBI plant as well. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one is stealing anything lDIOT. They're just liquidating Trump Org assets to pay the fines.

Trump will still get anything left over AFTER what he owes.

As right wingers used to say, "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Of course, I don't expect you right wingers to EVER STOP defending Trump's frauds.

Only soviets steal assets

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nothing says "reputable news site" like a PAGE FULL OF DOZENS OF ADS." LMAO

Ramaswamy says angry protesters rammed his car in Iowa; police say no evidence crash was intentional

Edited by robosmith

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And you're here LYING to defend Trump's FRAUD and CONVICTION.

Good luck with the appeal, you're going to need it.

You are LYING. Even the government APPRAISER who they are relying on to stick it to Donnie said the soviet prosecutor and judge who looks like a pedo are out to lunch.