Ontario terror suspect railed against ‘far-left,’ cited ‘grooming’ conspiracies immediately after killing Muslim family

56 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

The Lincoln Republicans were no conservative and the southern democrats were no liberals. In fact the southern democrats were the most conservative political block.

Both of those statements are wrong.  The nonsense you're spouting there is popular within the echo-chanbers of the left but it's demonstrably false.  The democrats of the day were absolutely democrats. warts and all.

But democrat supporters are forced to tell that lie because they simply can't cope with the truth, and the party's heritage is shameful for them. They ARE the party of slavery and the KKK after all, and yes - they were left wing. "stand up for farmer's rights", etc etc etc.

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I haven't seen anything remotely like that.

Its pervasive.  It's everywhere. Hell - hillary used that language in her campaign and trudeau used it when talking about those who don't want to take the vaccine. And that was mainstrream media.  Go back and read some of the media's comments about the truckers - 33 percent of Canadians sided with those guys and anyone who did was basically called a terrorist.

Frankly when you claim you've never seen it - you lose all credibility entirely. we've talked about it here. Posters here use that langauge. Eyeball recently took a liking to it and stated calling all the conservatives the 'deplorables'.

And people here and elsewhere DID INDEED say the non vaccinated should die, and WISHED it were so. Hell there was a story i shared here where a woman who was green lit for organ replacement was taken off the list at the last minute because she hadn't been vaxxed DESPITE providing medical proof from experts that she'd had covid and her immune count was higher than after a vaccine.

People out and out said that she deserved  it. She was getting what she deserved. She died of course - and the comments section in the papers still had people cheering it on.

There was tonnes of it.

And the rest is still there every day.  A quick google search or two will fill your screen with examples.

But like all liberals you have to lie and pretend otherwise in order to hide your own complicity at such things and your own "Sides" Spreading of hatred and culture war. Pathetic,

On 9/15/2023 at 9:45 PM, BeaverFever said:

referencing conspiracy theories,

This is a blatant attempt by a leftard troll to attach "telling inconvenient truths" to "domestic terrorism".

CTV, CBC and Global will never take accountability for all their lies and BS over the past ten years, that's why they have to drive around in unmarked vehicles now. 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Its pervasive.  It's everywhere. Hell - hillary used that language in her campaign and trudeau used it when talking about those who don't want to take the vaccine. And that was mainstrream media.  Go back and read some of the media's comments about the truckers - 33 percent of Canadians sided with those guys and anyone who did was basically called a terrorist.

Frankly when you claim you've never seen it - you lose all credibility entirely. we've talked about it here. Posters here use that langauge. Eyeball recently took a liking to it and stated calling all the conservatives the 'deplorables'.

And people here and elsewhere DID INDEED say the non vaccinated should die, and WISHED it were so. Hell there was a story i shared here where a woman who was green lit for organ replacement was taken off the list at the last minute because she hadn't been vaxxed DESPITE providing medical proof from experts that she'd had covid and her immune count was higher than after a vaccine.

People out and out said that she deserved  it. She was getting what she deserved. She died of course - and the comments section in the papers still had people cheering it on.

There was tonnes of it.

And the rest is still there every day.  A quick google search or two will fill your screen with examples.

But like all liberals you have to lie and pretend otherwise in order to hide your own complicity at such things and your own "Sides" Spreading of hatred and culture war. Pathetic,

What has the covid vaccine got to do with the man accused of killing members of a family because they were Muslim? The issues around covid have been argued elsewhere on this forum and have nothing to do with the accused person's motivation.

Perhaps this is an opportunity for us all to take a step back and look at what we say about our fellow contributors on this forum. It is time to show respect, not only to each other, but to the politicians we discuss. The subject of the forum is politics. As a classmate once told me, when people take politics too seriously, democracy is in trouble.

I disagree with the Liberal Government on many issues. But I was always taught that people you disagree with deserve your respect. I have disagreed with many of you, but I try to show you all respect and when I fail to do so, I expect to be called out politely. I do not lie, nor do I believe any of you do. I try to give credit where credit is due.

22 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What has the covid vaccine got to do with the man accused of killing members of a family because they were Muslim? The issues around covid have been argued elsewhere on this forum and have nothing to do with the accused person's motivation.

I explained that above.You claimed you never heard anything like that.

And yeah - they do.

So - this is you sealioning  is it? "please repeat what you've already said because i pretend not to understand so i can ask you to repoeat it again - whereupon i'll ask you to repeat it again".

That's pretty pathetic.  I guess that's your way of saying you know i had a point without saying it.

5 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Perhaps this is an opportunity for us all to take a step back and look at what we say about our fellow contributors on this forum. It is time to show respect, not only to each other, but to the politicians we discuss.

When you lie.  When you pretend that someone hasn't explained something and ask them to repeat it ad nausium.  when you behave as a dishonest player,  then  you are failing utterly to show the slightest bit of respect for anyone. You're insulting them. And you do these things fairly regularly.

So you're really in no place to suggest anything of the kind.  Are you.

IF you want to see others behave more respectfully then you go first.  But don't bother putting up fake pleas for decency after you act like a sealioning jackass one post before.

10 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes, but you remember all the deaths through Cold War proxy wars: “Fight them there instead of here.”   The Neocon military industrial complex that runs the State Department, along with Big Pharma ...

Remember when people like you called people like me a communist sympathizer for voicing a contrary voice in protest against the military industrial complex over 50 years ago?

Anyone who questioned the wisdom of following the economic prescriptions of neocons when they strutted the global catwalk was similarly dismissed as a commie.

And of course the expression of any doubt about the wisdom of neocon/military industrial complex prescriptions for security following 9/11 would result in the qualifier terrorist sympathizer being added to the commie moniker.

Nowadays, names aren't enough and you people are taking to mowing us commies down or apologizing for those who do.

And NOW you decide to get all woke about neocons and the military industrial complex? ?

37 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Remember when people like you called people like me a communist sympathizer for voicing a contrary voice in protest against the military industrial complex over 50 years ago?

Anyone who questioned the wisdom of following the economic prescriptions of neocons when they strutted the global catwalk was similarly dismissed as a commie.

And of course the expression of any doubt about the wisdom of neocon/military industrial complex prescriptions for security following 9/11 would result in the qualifier terrorist sympathizer being added to the commie moniker.

Nowadays, names aren't enough and you people are taking to mowing us commies down or apologizing for those who do.

And NOW you decide to get all woke about neocons and the military industrial complex? ?

Yeah, that was all pretty much bullshit.

50 years ago people hadn't started misusing the name 'neocon' :P    That took off in the 90's and such when lefty losers decided it sounded nicely evil.  :)  it doesn't mean what you think it does, sorry.  It's just a term for conservatives who used to be liberals and realized they couldn't reach their goals on the left wing side of the fence.

So there was no  neocon/military complex in the 70's .  You've obviously watched a few too many cheezy movies and gotten confused :)

11 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

So under those assumptions, which I think are quite astute, extremism is mostly a result of power imbalances or perceived power imbalances and desperate attempts among those who feel disempowered to assert dominance.

I’d add that we don’t have as many ways to make people feel heard and part of the community as we used to.  I always cite Fulford’s Bowling Alone.  There used to be many social clubs and community events.  It was harder to feel isolated.  The internet tends to tribalize people into separate camps as the algorithms feed people’s particular beliefs rather than challenge them.  Also, anonymity prevents us from seeing ourselves and others as real people with feelings and frailties.

There are certain unresolved difficulties that most people face: Not everyone can win.  Not everyone has equal levels of talent, strength or beauty, or is born into the same level of privilege or circumstances.

Generally people lean on their particular strengths and over time those who are consistently effective in an area are recognized as such, but equality is elusive and the world is unfair.

I think if conditions reach a boiling point for someone who is unstable or deeply frustrated, it can erupt into evil acts. The problem of evil is something we must deal with, which is why we have incarceration.  I’m not sure it’s entirely solvable because it’s present wherever people exist.  

I'd argue that a lot of social clubs and religions did it to themselves, becoming less inclusive as society became more inclusive. Plus COVID of course being the death of even more such organizations. But the effects of this are not good for our society, I do agree. Many young men are the most isolated. 

The problem is all those social clubs and community events cost money. The lower class just can't afford it when housing and food are barely affordable. So the government would have to heavily subsidize recreational facilities and community centers. Which might seem expensive, but compared to incarceration or the cost of paying mental health professionals, may not be that bad on the net. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

IF you want to see others behave more respectfully then you go first.  But don't bother putting up fake pleas for decency after you act like a sealioning jackass one post before.

That wasn't sealioning.  Your arguments here on this topic are nonsense.  It's the left's fault that this guy killed Muslims while ranting batshit right wing conspiracy theories, because Hilary said "deplorables" ??  ?

Mandy didn't say anything rude to you here, but you offered this belligerent response nonetheless.  How fitting.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Nexii said:

The problem is all those social clubs and community events cost money. The lower class just can't afford it when housing and food are barely affordable. So the government would have to heavily subsidize recreational facilities and community centers. Which might seem expensive, but compared to incarceration or the cost of paying mental health professionals, may not be that bad on the net. 

I might buy that in the us - but there's nowhere in canada that this is really true. Community centers are everywhere and accessable by about everyone. My grandfather's teeny tiny town in manitoba managed to save up enough to build a nice curling/hockey rink. Every public school has sports teams.

Right at the moment i get that things are tight and a lot more parents are finding it hard to even afford the gas to take the kids to games  and such, but that's a very recent phenomenon.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

That wasn't sealioning. 

Oh look - the master of sealioning showed up to defend sealioning :)  Of course it was sealioning.

Your arguments here on this topic are nonsense.

I'm sure it would appear that way to the average m0ron, but not really.  However - if he felt that way then he can attack the argument - not pretend i hadn't actually made one.

It's the left's fault that this guy killed Muslims while ranting batshit right wing conspiracy theories, because Hilary said "deplorables" ??  ?

Riiiiight - because that's what i said isn't' it. !diot. Typical leftie  - gotta lie and obscure the argument to try to make it fit your echo chamber.

When the left attacks all white males who do not agree with them as being [insert extremely long list of evil things here] and looks to cancel or attack anyone who disagrees then people who are susceptible  tend to feel attacked, isolated, and they turn to more radical thinking of those who seem to be 'on their side', and  immerse themselves in that culture. It severs any empathy, there's no gounds for discussion, there's no 'alternate view' - you have made them the enemy and they now see you as the enemy.

And in extreme examples you get this shite.

So - when talking about heated rhetoric and the like and the role it plays in events like this - as i CORRECTLY pointed out the soluton NEEDS to start with the left.  As long as you're demonizing all those who disagree then this is what will happen one way or another.

Mandy didn't say anything rude to you here, but you offered this belligerent response nonetheless.  How fitting.  

Sure he did.  but as usually you've got nothing to add to the discussion, and all you bring is being 'professionally offended' on behalf of someone else.  You're pathetic.

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Sure he did.  but as usually you've got nothing to add to the discussion, and all you bring is being 'professionally offended' on behalf of someone else.  You're pathetic.

Why would I be offended?  I'm just pointing out what an angry deadbeat you are.  Even when someone's posting respectfully, your default-state response is being a belligerent jackass. 

Speaking of pathetic:

losernolife.thumb.png.4412e700b0913e618769e028b74b8179.png

What personal trauma led to this?  ?

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Why would I be offended?

Oh god kid - if you're asking me to explain why YOU are that messed up i'm afraid i'll have to refer you to a professional.

It does seem to be your thing tho. I mean - you're never on here adding to the conversation in a useful way.

And seriously - how childish do you have to be to complain about how many posts someone has? Or how long their replies are? Hell you're SO obsessed that you're even making little drawings about it :) LOLOL - man, talk about living rent free in  your head :)

this is what it's like with you -  "HE WASN"T SEALIONONG - I"M OFFENDED"  - yes he was.  " YOU POST A LOT AND I"M OFFENDED".  That's not a normal thing to think.  "I MADE A DRAWING TO PROVE IT!!!!! "   ok, i'll hang it on the fridge.

LOL  - and you still couldn't even address the argument :)

I'll hang your little picture on the fridge.  Well done - i'm sure the teacher gave you a star :)   come back when you've got something above kindergarten level to contibute :) ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I might buy that in the us - but there's nowhere in canada that this is really true. Community centers are everywhere and accessable by about everyone. My grandfather's teeny tiny town in manitoba managed to save up enough to build a nice curling/hockey rink. Every public school has sports teams.

Right at the moment i get that things are tight and a lot more parents are finding it hard to even afford the gas to take the kids to games  and such, but that's a very recent phenomenon.

Hockey was never for the lower class even in the good times. Hockey equipment is expensive even bought second hand. And travel as mentioned. I suppose you are seeing more kids play cheaper sports like soccer and basketball these days.

I think some of the problem is our sports model is based too much around competition rather than encouraging participation. Only a select few become elite. So not many kids stick with it into adulthood. Higher participation would probably bring down costs quite a bit, economies of scale and all

2 minutes ago, Nexii said:

Hockey was never for the lower class even in the good times. Hockey equipment is expensive even bought second hand. And travel as mentioned.

I think you'll have a tough time selling farmers in rural manitoba as being 'upper class'  :)  They were all pretty poor.

I suppose you are seeing more kids play cheaper sports like soccer and basketball these days.

Possibly.  I played soccer and baseball.

I think some of the problem is our sports model is based too much around competition rather than encouraging participation.

Well - if we're being fair if you take away the competition it's not a sport, it's just a hobby.

Only a select few become elite. So not many kids stick with it into adulthood. Higher participation would probably bring down costs quite a bit, economies of scale and all

Well... it's a nice thought but in my experience what actually happens is as the kids age they add complexity and such that drives costs through the roof.  Golf for example.  Hit the ball with the stick. Lots of kids play with cheap hand me down clubs to start. By the time you're an adult you want the mega-titanium-space-age-super-designed-electro-static-vibrainium  clubs and nothing else will do :)  

26 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Oh god kid - if you're asking me to explain why YOU are that messed up i'm afraid i'll have to refer you to a professional.

It does seem to be your thing tho. I mean - you're never on here adding to the conversation in a useful way.

And seriously - how childish do you have to be to complain about how many posts someone has? Or how long their replies are? Hell you're SO obsessed that you're even making little drawings about it :) LOLOL - man, talk about living rent free in  your head :)

this is what it's like with you -  "HE WASN"T SEALIONONG - I"M OFFENDED"  - yes he was.  " YOU POST A LOT AND I"M OFFENDED".  That's not a normal thing to think.  "I MADE A DRAWING TO PROVE IT!!!!! "   ok, i'll hang it on the fridge.

LOL  - and you still couldn't even address the argument :)

I'll hang your little picture on the fridge.  Well done - i'm sure the teacher gave you a star :)   come back when you've got something above kindergarten level to contibute :) ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!  

...and on-queue, you provide another spastic, rambling response to my one-liner.  ?

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

...and on-queue, you provide another spastic, rambling response to my one-liner.  ?

LOL - kid, you took the time to go get a screen shot of my stats and draw on it :)   I think as far as being spastic and rambling - you've got the market cornered :)  

I put your picture up on my fridge.  My young niece says you should try harder ????

54 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - kid, you took the time to go get a screen shot of my stats and draw on it :)   I think as far as being spastic and rambling - you've got the market cornered :)  

Hovering over your name and then greenshotting and editing it is rambling?  I could do it 40 more times and it would still only be a fraction of the time you waste here on any given day.  You're an examplar of the angry internet NEET.  

17 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Hovering over your name and then greenshotting and editing it is rambling

yup.

I could do it 40 more times and it would still only be a fraction of the time you waste here on any given day.

Well it probably seems like a waste to an illiterate stalker. Oh... i see the problem...

You're an examplar of the angry internet NEET.  

Sure kid :) 

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is a blatant attempt by a leftard troll to attach "telling inconvenient truths" to "domestic terrorism".

CTV, CBC and Global will never take accountability for all their lies and BS over the past ten years, that's why they have to drive around in unmarked vehicles now. 

If it’s true what you say about unmarked media cars (I see plenty on the roads all the time so it’s probably another of your lies, distortions and massive misrepresentations) then it’s because you vulgar orcs have no compunctions about verbally and physically assaulting people who report facts that are inconvenient to your cult’s ideology.  Your hate-filled screeds and outlandish conspiracies aren’t inconvenient truths by any stretch of the imagination. 

Edited by BeaverFever

11 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

If it’s true what you say about unmarked media cars (I see plenty on the roads all the time so it’s probably another of your lies, distortions and massive misrepresentations) then it’s because you vulgar orcs have no compunctions about verbally and physically assaulting people who report facts that are inconvenient to your cult’s ideology.  Your hate-filled screeds and outlandish conspiracies aren’t inconvenient truths by any stretch of the imagination. 

And yet another in a list of growing examples of the 'tolerant left'  ;)  LOL!

• Like 1