Canadian sport policy slammed after trans woman shatters female weightlifting record

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/trans-woman-shatters-female-weightlifting-record

“I got every masters record and two unofficial world masters records,” wrote Andres in a Monday Instagram post. The powerlifter added, “I don’t care about records. I care about being there with my friends.”

The Sunday meet in Manitoba is the 10th time that Andres has taken first place in a women’s powerlifting category.

Andres’ win was quickly highlighted by campaigners as indicative of a wave of women’s records being claimed by trans athletes identifying as women.

This included tennis icon Martina Navratilova and U.S. competitive swimmer Riley Gaines, both of whom have campaigned against the inclusion of trans women in women’s sports. In a viral post to X, the website formerly known as Twitter, Gaines called Andres’ win evidence of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s “radical disdain for women.”

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It's weird how, even after a man declares himself to be a woman, he still believes a man's rights come before women's rights.

even weirder how the majority of women apparently support this

only the Patriarchy; Jesus of Nazareth, stands between the TERF's and being stoned by an angry mob

"But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

~ John 8:7

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

It's weird how, even after a man declares himself to be a woman, he still believes a man's rights come before women's rights.

It's definitely more of a leftist thing than a "man" thing.

I don't know any men who support this that don't already wear Justin Trudeau panties. 

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

That is the key.

Why would women in sport support a man/woman in the sport they are competing in?

https://adflegal.org/article/transgender-athletes-breaking-records-womens-sports

I don't know, maybe because nobody cares?  

These authorities seem to be reviewing their rules anyway.

28 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Why would women in sport support a man/woman in the sport they are competing in?

Because nothing screams "I AM WOKE! MY MORAL SUPERIORITY IS WAY BEYOND THE RECKONING OF THE FILTHY RACISTS & MISOGYNISTS OF THIS WORLD!!!!" than saying things which are blatantly ridiculous, like:

-"Guys should be able to tuck in their junk and use the same bathrooms as little girls. Nothing will go wrong. These are people who identify as women, so they won't use their penises on children."

-"Women can do anything that men can, so if you let them compete in our sports it won't make any difference. It's an even playing field."

-"Dressing up sexually to read books to kids is perfectly normal. My kids' nanny has an 8-ball in his mouth and he lets my kids spank him. If you think there's anything wrong that it's because you're an anti-MAP bigot!" 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I also don't understand how men can feel good about themselves winning against smaller, generally physically weaker (due to biology) human beings.

It's like me bragging about winning the grade 3 spelling bee or kicking the crap out of a bunch of 5th graders in dodgeball.

men of my generation were raised to place women on a pedestal

the only competition is with other men

to find a good wife, and defend her thereafter, even unto death if necessary

chivalry is not dead, so long as we live and breathe

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 2

I love this:

https://www.chess.com/news/view/fide-publishes-controversial-new-transgender-policy

(Chess) FIDE has come under heavy criticism after publishing a new policy that states that transgender women are banned from taking part in official female-only events until the federation conducts "further analysis" that can last up to two years.

So....  Weightlifting -  Yeah, let the men compete against the women, that's the same thing anyway.

Chess - HOOOOOOLD on there transgirl, that wouldn't be physically fair.....

Stop the planet, i want to get off :)  

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

These authorities seem to be reviewing their rules anyway.

Seems that way but, if I was a woman athlete and spent my life trying to be a champion and some guy cuts off his penis and takes breast enhancement drugs and sets tons of womens records in my sport.... I would be some pi$$ed

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Seems that way but, if I was a woman athlete and spent my life trying to be a champion and some guy cuts off his penis and takes breast enhancement drugs and sets tons of womens records in my sport.... I would be some pi$$ed

Did he even do that or just identify as a women?

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't care about sports anymore

I was raised by a sports fanatic jock to be a sports fanatic jock

I followed practically every sport, I spent thousands of dollars every year on sports

but ever since sports decided to go down this path of cultural degeneracy

I dropped sports like a hot rock

I don't attend any sporting events, I don't spend a dime on it, I pay no attention to the sports news

it's just gone from my life, because it simply no longer reflects the values of the sports I was raised with

and honestly, I don't miss it

38 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't care about sports anymore

I was raised by a sports fanatic jock to be a sports fanatic jock

I followed practically every sport, I spent thousands of dollars every year on sports

but ever since sports decided to go down this path of cultural degeneracy

I dropped sports like a hot rock

I don't attend any sporting events, I don't spend a dime on it, I pay no attention to the sports news

it's just gone from my life, because it simply no longer reflects the values of the sports I was raised with

and honestly, I don't miss it

What's the score with you Dougie ?  

:)  Are you playing some kind of game here ?  ?

Edited by Nefarious Banana
  • Haha 1