Far left communist indicts Trump.

37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Well at least you detailed all the things you DON'T UNDERSTAND.

What makes you believe I have ANY influence with China and India, and how you know I'm not "all over" them? LMAO

You mean except inventing stupid and childish names to call posters here.

Sorry, that means you have no credibility, Tweenkie.

You know as well as I do that loud voices make government move. You Libbies have very loud, shrill voices. You just use them for dumb sh1t.

Lol...Tweenkie is clever...it's too bad your not.

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Very doubtful. Trump COULD HAVE pardoned him already IF he really wanted to.

Funny that I hear NOTHING about ANY Ukrianian Nazis. Must be a FOS LIES thing.

By threatening to withdraw. Duh

You ALWAYS DO.

Actually I don't think he could have. They hadn't been convicted yet.

I'm not surprised you know nothing of the Azov brigades. Oh you've read the name. You're just not clever enough to figure it all out. Meh...

On 8/3/2023 at 1:58 PM, West said:

This lunatic activist judge was the American lawyer for Burisma back when hunter was being a scumbag and Joe was helping out. No surprises

That law company has hundreds of lawyers and locations in a dozen cities including London and Milan. Which one was Hunter using?

On 8/4/2023 at 3:07 PM, robosmith said:

1. Really? What OTHER THAN the CRIMINAL Trump and his fellow coup plotters is being "attacked" by the DoJ?

2. No restoration needed. Biden has taken care of Trump's weaponization of the DoJ.

No more IRS audits or firing of Trump's enemies in the FBI.

3. You're the expert (from inside) on cults.

1. Yes, dumbass, really. The DOJ has been weaponized against Donald Trump. It's doing everything it can to disrupt the true President's campaign for the White House. How dense do you have to be? 

2. Biden has weaponized the DOJ against Donald Trump. Again, how dense do you have to be? 

3. Compared to you, I'm the foremost authority on every crucial issue the country faces. 

4. After Trump wins back his presidency, he's gonna have to spend a good chunk of his first year purging the filth your disgusting party spread all over the White House and this country. 

Edited by Deluge

On 8/3/2023 at 12:53 PM, WestCanMan said:

The Russia-Ukraine war was a thing of the past. 

Actually it festered during his administration. 

The civil war in the disputed regions endured through his entire administration and he used military aide to Ukraine as leverage against the Bidens. 

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Actually it festered during his administration. 

Buddy, during Obama's presidency Russia just took over Crimea like they were taking candy from a baby.

In the exact same month that Biden became president the Russians started massing troops on the Ukrainian border. 

The 4 years between was peace and quiet. The only reason anything was festering is because the Dems and their policy of moving NATO into Russia's grille was just over the horizon. 

The civil war in the disputed regions endured through his entire administration and he used military aide to Ukraine as leverage against the Bidens. 

Stop lying you f'ing weasel. He didn't use anything against the Bidens. All he asked for was what crowdstrike had regarding the "Russian collusion" witch hunt. It wasn't even the slightest bit out of line for him to ask about that, in fact it was extremely reasonable. 

The Dems just get snaky and go on the attack when their crimes and false narratives are being exposed. Their sycophant dolts fall for it every time. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Buddy, during Obama's presidency Russia just took over Crimea like they were taking candy from a baby.

In the exact same month that Biden became president the Russians started massing troops on the Ukrainian border. 

The 4 years between was peace and quiet. The only reason anything was festering is because the Dems and their policy of moving NATO into Russia's grille was just over the horizon. 

Stop lying you f'ing weasel. He didn't use anything against the Bidens. All he asked for was what crowdstrike had regarding the "Russian collusion" witch hunt. It wasn't even the slightest bit out of line for him to ask about that, in fact it was extremely reasonable. 

The Dems just get snaky and go on the attack when their crimes and false narratives are being exposed. Their sycophant dolts fall for it every time. 

Yeah I'm sure he cared soooo much about Burisma because of corruption. ?

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Are you talking about Biden or Trump?

Biden's conference calls to Burisma, while his son was making $83K/mo, probably weren't about rooting out corruption, right?

What Trump asked Zelenski for in the alleged quid pro quo, after he talked about giving him the Javelins that Obama wouldn't give him, was info about crowdstrike. That was it. Zelenski brought up everything else. FYI crowdstrike only pertains to Wushin cowusion.

Leftards tried to pretend that Trump said "Give me info about Biden or you can't have the Javelins" but that was 100% a lie that credulous folks like you gobbled up. It tickled your confirmation bias when you needed it most. If you look at the transcript, and you have reading comprehension above K-3, you'll see it for yourself. 

7 hours ago, Boges said:

Right. He didn't even ask Zelensky to check into or investigate something. His quid pro quo request was for the public announcement of an investigation into his campaign opponent. Pretty obvious what he wanted out of the deal: more foreign campaign favors. -- After all, it worked pretty well for him in 2016.

Edited by Hodad

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The title of the thread tells you all that you need to know about the OP. "Far Left".. hyperbole is the tool of those who do not have the intellect to understand complexity, nuance, etc. 

How many leftists on this site would you peg as anything less than "far-left"?

Even leftists who falsely claim to be conservatives here, such as MH, are pushing the needle deep into "leftard" territory. 

I don't think that there's a leftist here who budged their position from "the vaxes are safe and they prevent hospitalization", or who's willing to admit that Canadians were forced to vax. 

I don't think that there's a leftist here who will admit that the We scandal and the SNC scandal combined were as bad as Duffygate, and both of them exceeded Duffygate by orders of magnitude. 

I don't even think "left" even means "to the left on the political spectrum" anymore, it is a measure of "how much of a liar you are"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

How many leftists on this site would you peg as anything less than "far-left"?

Even leftists who falsely claim to be conservatives here, such as MH, are pushing the needle deep into "leftard" territory. 

I don't think that there's a leftist here who budged their position from "the vaxes are safe and they prevent hospitalization", or who's willing to admit that Canadians were forced to vax. 

I don't think that there's a leftist here who will admit that the We scandal and the SNC scandal combined were as bad as Duffygate, and both of them exceeded Duffygate by orders of magnitude. 

I don't even think "left" even means "to the left on the political spectrum" anymore, it is a measure of "how much of a liar you are"

As the saying goes, "Give them enough rope". 

On 8/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, West said:

Apparently for holding a lawful assembly and encouraging a peaceful demonstration. 

His only crime was beating a crooked Democrat in the 2016 election

Apparently, according to FOX NEWS, the Marxist democrat Jan- 6th committee suddenly the other day decided to burn all of their documents that they had on Trump and Jan 6th. Apparently, because of Trump being charged with trying to foment a riot, Trump was allowed to subpeona anyone that he felt was involved in the so-called riots, meaning that Trump would be able to call up the bad guys and interogate them all. They all ran like the cowards and liars that they are for the hills and burnt and shredded all of the documents that they said they had on Trump. 

Like the liars and communists that the democrats are, they once again proved and shown to us all that Trump is not the criminal here. It is the lying democrats that is the problem here. Hopefully,Trump will win the next American election. Trump has already said that those that went after him for all the criminal things that he was supposed to have said and done, Trump has now said that he will be coming for them. Revenge will be sweet for Trump if elected. This time Trump has said that he will drain the swamp in Washington, and this time he will. Go, Trump, go. Jail or shoot the batards. ?