Far left communist indicts Trump.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's amazing how many people are legitimizing any future candidate trying to overturn an election by any means possible.

If Trump can do it, anyone can.

Fortunately, Trump could ONLY try. It is frightening that so many are willing to give him another shot at it.

Like when Germany elected Hitler again after his first coup FAILED and he went to jail.

44 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Nope, just that Trump was and is, full of shit. The difference is much of Trump's shit is criminal and you will accept any of it.

Criminal? I wasn't aware he'd been found guilty of anything other than hurting your feeling as yet.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Modern politics has this unique dynamic.. If you are on the right.. then everybody who does not fall in line with 100% is not only a leftist but they are far left, radical, communist, pedophile.. If you on the left, then again anyone who is not in line with you is not only conservative but far right, radical, in favor of theocracy or autocracy, etc. A bit unrealistic to say the least but hence why certain folks come here...

Not all right wingers are the "far right" which makes up the MAGA CULT. That is just the largest BLOCK of the Republican Party TODAY.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Because he's bought and sold by Putin. 

When you're not regurgitating lies or dodging accountability you're spouting platitudes. But hey, at least you're consistent.

FYI Trump was pretty serious about ending wars when he was POTUS. He ended the Afghanistan war, he destroyed islamic state and ended that war, and he gave Iran a gob-smacking that they will never forget without starting a war there either. He's the first president since Carter to not start a war.

It's pretty safe to say that Trump is not a warmonger. The fact that he's interested in stopping a war shouldn't surprise you but I completely understand that you have to say something negative, regardless of how stupid it is.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, West said:

Allan Dershowitz on the weak case against Trump. 

Apparently the judge is a far leftist appointed by that lunatic Obama who's practice came from a very shady law firm 

A "Hopey-Changy" judge? Oh goodie.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Not all right wingers are the "far right" which makes up the MAGA CULT. That is just the largest BLOCK of the Republican Party TODAY.

And we're coming to free up the fossil fuel industry...close the border with Mexico...and restore the economy.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Criminal? I wasn't aware he'd been found guilty of anything other than hurting your feeling as yet.

Have you read the indictment? IF so, why are your STILL defending Trump? What are you disputing about the allegations?

BE SPECIFIC.

Do you know that 90+% of Federal indictments result in a finding of GUILT?

Most experts believe that the latest indictment is VERY STRONG.

Trump seems to believe that also because his only defense is to get elected again so he can shut it down.

Depending on advice of counsel and first amendment rights may be convincing to YOU, but that does NOT make them valid defenses IN COURT.

Just now, robosmith said:

Have you read the indictment? IF so, why are your STILL defending Trump? What are you disputing about the allegations?

BE SPECIFIC.

Do you know that 90+% of Federal indictments result in a finding of GUILT?

Most experts believe that the latest indictment is VERY STRONG.

Trump seems to believe that also because his only defense is to get elected again so he can shut it down.

Depending on advice of counsel and first amendment rights may be convincing to YOU, but that does NOT make them valid defenses IN COURT.

Sooo...no criminal convictions...gee...sure am glad we straightened that out.

May I suggest you run for office? That way...you can make a new law that makes it criminal...

to hurt your feelings.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When you're not regurgitating lies or dodging accountability you're spouting platitudes. But hey, at least you're consistent.

FYI Trump was pretty serious about ending wars when he was POTUS. He ended the Afghanistan war, he destroyed islamic state and ended that war, and he gave Iran a gob-smacking that they will never forget without starting a war there either. He's the first president since Carter to not start a war.

It's pretty safe to say that Trump is not a warmonger. The fact that he's interested in stopping a war shouldn't surprise you but I completely understand that you have to say something negative, regardless of how stupid it is.

No he's an isolationist. 

Isolationists only serve to allow despots to make the world worse. 

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A "Hopey-Changy" judge? Oh goodie.

And we're coming to free up the fossil fuel industry

Are you hoping for a longer growing season in Canada and the melting of the permafrost?

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

...close the border with Mexico...and restore the economy.

Biden ALREADY restored the economy. And border crossings are way down. Duh

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Sooo...no criminal convictions...gee...sure am glad we straightened that out.

May I suggest you run for office? That way...you can make a new law that makes it criminal...

to hurt your feelings.

I didn't say there was a conviction YET. I just cited reasons for the HIGH PROBABILITY of success.

Unfortunate you're UNABLE to tell the DIFFERENCE.

AGAIN: What are you disputing about the ALLEGATIONS?

We know there is a reason YOU FAILED to answer that question. LMAO

Edited by robosmith

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Are you hoping for a longer growing season in Canada and the melting of the permafrost?

Sure. A longer growing season in Canuckland would be marvie.

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Biden ALREADY restored the economy. And border crossings are way down. Duh

Ya...it shows in his polling... LOL...such Tweenkie BS.

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If you are on the right.. then everybody who does not fall in line with 100% is not only a leftist but they are 1) far left, radical, 2) communist, 3) pedophile..

The MSM is far-left, so it just stands to reason that the majority of laftists are way out in ?-land.

I don't think you'll ever encounter a laftist who won't outright lie anymore. It has become an integral part of the laft's identity.  

2) I don't think all lefties identify as communists, they just get so sucked in by MSM propaganda and they're so high on their false sense of moral superiority that they feel like it's natural for them to inflict their choices on the rest of the world, such as forcing other people to take a useless vax that doesn't work.

3) Not all leftists are pedophiles, by far. Ten years ago they probably would have been split 50/50 between left and right, with any slight difference being due to the fact that leftists are easier on crime. Nowadays though, laftist leaders are becoming more and more tolerant of pedophilia, so they're bring the pedos (minor-attracted persons????) under their umbrella.  

The number of people here who are leftists and pro-pedophilia is a bit alarming though.

If you on the left, then again anyone who is not in line with you is not only conservative but far right, radical, in favor of theocracy or autocracy, etc. A bit unrealistic to say the least but hence why certain folks come here...

Are you kidding? Their top 5 criticisms are racist, misogynist, religious bigot, revolutionary, and terrorist. The presidolt of the US called everyone who voted for Trump a terrorist. 

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.4d785b45a770ccb90e1a00288d6ccfec.png

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I didn't say there was a conviction YET. I just cited reasons for the HIGH PROBABILITY of success.

Unfortunate you're UNABLE to tell the DIFFERENCE.

AGAIN: What are you disputing about the ALLEGATIONS?

We know there is a reason YOU FAILED to answer that question. LMAO

Wake me when reality lands at your doorstep.

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's rather frightening to watch Americans destroy their own democratic institutions from within. But what should one expect from the bunch of Putin boosters on this forum.

Edited by Aristides

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

No he's an isolationist. 

Isolationists only serve to allow despots to make the world worse. 

OH MY GOD, ANOTHER PLATITUDE!!!! WHAT A SHOCKER!

*yawn*

What terrorists thrived under Trump? Seems like they all either died or went into hiding.

Did Iranian despots thrive? I dunno, if you call "pushing up daisies" thriving then I guess they are. 

The Russia-Ukraine war was a thing of the past. 

Trump strengthened NATO and kept the world on high alert that it was no time to f around and find out.

Now the world is dotted with flaming bags of dogshit everywhere. Terrorist leaders are puffing up their chests and there's a war in Europe.

People who invested heavily in the military industrial complex LOVE Joe Biden. 

38 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Yes there is. SWORN TESTIMONY (which I cited FOR YOU) is ACCEPTED as EVIDENCE IN COURT.

2. The sworn testimony I cited is 90% from Republicans that worked in Trump's WH.

3. And those who turned on Trump are NOT the "sociopaths." That would be those who still defend him like YOU.

1. No, there isn't. Not in your world. In YOUR world (the Left world) all there is ACCEPTED MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE. Kangaroo courts, and other banana republic bullshit. Your entire world is a complete fraud. 

2. It doesn't matter if it was 100% from Republicans - they're all RINOS - shills for the democrat party. 

3. Yes they are - they're as crazy as you wokejobs. You're all certifiably insane. 

Trump is going to win this next election and he's going to clean house, and I'm 100% here for it. :D

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OH MY GOD, ANOTHER PLATITUDE!!!! WHAT A SHOCKER!

*yawn*

What terrorists thrived under Trump? Seems like they all either died or went into hiding.

Many of them are HIDING IN PRISON for their Jan 6th crimes. Hate to break that NEWS to you. LMAO

Did Iranian despots thrive? I dunno, if you call "pushing up daisies" thriving then I guess they are. 

The Russia-Ukraine war was a thing of the past. 

Putin re-ignited it. More NEWS for you.

Trump strengthened NATO and kept the world on high alert that it was no time to f around and find out.

Trump threatened to withdraw from NATO much to Putin's delight. ?

Now the world is dotted with flaming bags of dogshit everywhere. Terrorist leaders are puffing up their chests and there's a war in Europe.

People who invested heavily in the military industrial complex LOVE Joe Biden. 

Putin is scared shitless about the NATO that Biden has UNITED against him.

11 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. No, there isn't. Not in your world. In YOUR world (the Left world) all there is ACCEPTED MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE. Kangaroo courts, and other banana republic bullshit. Your entire world is a complete fraud. 

^BULLSHIT. My entire world is the US justice system which you're trashing.

2. It doesn't matter if it was 100% from Republicans - they're all RINOS - shills for the democrat party. 

^Convenient and SPECIOUS "argument," with NO EVIDENCE. LMAO

3. Yes they are - they're as crazy as you wokejobs. You're all certifiably insane. 

Fortunately ^your Dunning Kruger OPINION means NOTHING.

Trump is going to win this next election and he's going to clean house, and I'm 100% here for it. :D

Good luck with ^this BULLSHIT. It's all you got.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Appeal to popularity FALLACY. Is that the best you got, tweenkie? LMAO

No. I can do a lot better. I mean...if you were ever really concerned with your climate change, then you'd be all over China and India. That you're not speaks volumes about your real goals. You could...and should...be howling for more research into discovering a RELIABLE energy source. I mean...instead of killing whales and creating unnecessary inflation. But you won't because your real goal here...is to punish the western world for being caucasian...or for being wealthy...or some other jack-assery.

BTW...the term Tweenkie does not apply well to me because...I happen to be rather rational. You know...not slave to the MSM, hatred and of course...fcking stupid and childish ideas.

You on the other hand...Tweenkie-poo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's rather frightening to watch Americans destroy their own democratic institutions from within.

Like the FBI? DOJ? IRS? The CBC and NPR? Geez, what the hell happened to those guys? Hell, even the CDC is weaponized now and The WHO is a shill for viruses.

But what should one expect from the bunch of Putin boosters on this forum.

There are no Putin boosters here, just people who don't get sucked into blatant leftard propaganda like you do. 

You're acting as if you're a font of wisdom trying to draw attention to important things that are happening under our noses and you're so God-damned stupid that you don't realize that you've been encouraging all of them this whole time. It's like if Hitler complained about the start of WWII.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Many of them are HIDING IN PRISON for their Jan 6th crimes. Hate to break that NEWS to you. LMAO

And they'll be freed in 2024.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Putin re-ignited it. More NEWS for you.

Ya...he and...a bunch on Ukrainian neo-Nazis...

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump threatened to withdraw from NATO much to Putin's delight.

Did he? Or did he just demand they pay their share?

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Putin is scared shitless about the NATO that Biden has UNITED against him.

This is the stupidest thing you've said today. Think you can beat it?

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I mean...if you were ever really concerned with your climate change, then you'd be all over China and India. That you're not speaks volumes about your real goals.

Leftards: "You can't burn coal in Alberta, where the emissions standards are quite strict, because it's bad for the environment. If you ship that coal all the way to China, where they can burn it in plants with lower emissions standards, it will help to prevent global warming." 

• Like 1