Liberal government destroyed the Crown

The Fleur-de-lis and a cross are present in all crowns and coat-of-arms in Britain and the Commonwealth.  It is not something that bureaucrats tinker with and change at a whim except in... you guessed it, Trudeau's Canada.  Now the historic symbols which have always been a part of the crown for centuries will be replaced by a golden-coloured maple leaf and a white snowflake which have nothing to do with Canada's history or ties to the Monarchy.

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Fleur-de-lis and a cross are present in all crowns and coat-of-arms in Britain and the Commonwealth.  It is not something that bureaucrats tinker with and change at a whim except in... you guessed it, Trudeau's Canada.  Now the historic symbols which have always been a part of the crown for centuries will be replaced by a golden-coloured maple leaf and a white snowflake which have nothing to do with Canada's history or ties to the Monarchy.

who would kill & die for the bureaucrats of Canada ?

a Canadian Infantryman would only kill & die for Regiment, Colours & Commander-in-Chief

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sounds like the same whining we heard from conservatives when Canada adopted its own flag instead of keeping the British flag.   We don’t need constitutional amendments for purely symbolic matters.  It has a freakin unicorn on it for gods sake

Imagine, conservatives caring about history, traditions and national institutions! Good liberals care nothing for such things! They know Canada has no core identity, no sense of shared unity, no past and no future! It's not like we're even a nation! Which is a good thing since we're systemically racist and genocidal. Live for today, and worry about the debt some other day!

Edited by I am Groot

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Nonsense. Insisting on British history and identity instead of our own makes people easier to control. 

We don't have an identity. Your leader even said so. Rather proudly, I might add. Having done a good job, along with his father, of ethnic cleansing.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Does anyone here in their right mind really think Trudeau has anything to do with what is on a stamp?

You think Trudeau is the entirety of government? Every institution is filled with people at the top who are pushing rules, regulations and behaviour that is sent down from the PMO

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Imagine, conservatives caring about history, traditions and national institutions! Good liberals care nothing for such things! They know Canada has no core identity, no sense of shared unity, no past and no future! It's not like we're even a nation! Live for today, and worry about the debt some other day!

When conservatives opposed Canada having its own flag and behaving like a an actual sovereign nation you were not doing anything except saying Canada deserves nothing more than to be a second rate snivelling bootlick satellite of a foreign power.  You were mortified that we would dare to rise above our lesser station.  And when Britain faded post war you tripped over your own feet trying desperately to suck up and serve your new daddy Uncle Sam, so scared you were to try and be your own person. 

Pride in being nothing more than someone else’s servant is not pride at all. 

Edited by BeaverFever

26 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Yea snow and maple leaves have nothing to do with Canada 

?

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

It wasn’t invented by Trudeau 

ultimately. I decide what I will kill & die for when the whistle blows

that will only be for Regiment, Colours & King Charles III

I have no allegiance to Justin Trudeau and his ridiculous fake country, nor its fake crown

if you are want to kill and die for Justin Trudeau, I am not standing in your way

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

the King cannot give away your freedoms

he is bound by solemn oath before God Himself to defend your freedoms

and HM King Charles III believes in God, HM is a devout Christian

furthermore, HM is Commander-in-Chief

indoctrinated to be an infantry Commissioned Officer of the Parachute Regiment

to include P Company Selection as an Officer Candidate

the hardest infantry standard in the world ; Warrior King

I would trust Charles Windsor with my life therein,  follow him into battle

Utrinque Paratus

I don’t even know what to say this drivel. He can’t take away our rights because he supposedly swore an oath to god that he wouldn’t?

Aside from totally mixing up the meaning of “can’t” and “won’t” and the dubious claims that one man’s private religious beliefs are known and don’t change and somehow so iron-clad that they are a scientific fact of the universe, it is just wrong

Canadians have rights be because we have a Charter of Rights and Freedoms not because we lucked out that the inbred monarch on a foreign throne is kind enough to let us have them. Interestingly there are no constitutional rights in the UK amd the monarchy doesn’t have the power to unilaterally strip them away 

Brits on the other hand have no constitutional rights or freedoms.  They have long standing freedoms granted to them by acts of parliament and the legal precedent of various court decisions but none are ironclad inalienable constitutional rights. 

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I don’t even know what to say this drivel. He can’t take away our rights because he supposedly swore an oath to god that he wouldn’t?

Aside from totally mixing up the meaning of “can’t” and “won’t” and the dubious claims that one man’s private religious beliefs are known and don’t change and somehow so iron-clad that they are a scientific fact of the universe, it is just wrong

Canadians have rights be because we have a Charter of Rights and Freedoms not because we lucked out that the inbred monarch on a foreign throne is kind enough to let us have them. Interestingly there are no constitutional rights in the UK amd the monarchy doesn’t have the power to unilaterally strip them away 

Brits on the other hand have no constitutional rights or freedoms.  They have long standing freedoms granted to them by acts of parliament and the legal precedent of various court decisions but none are ironclad inalienable constitutional rights. 

I don't answer to you

I only answer to HM King Charles III

Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief

I would kill and die for that, at bayonet range

that is all that matters in the end

34 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Canadian parliament can change or cancel any of those rights written in the charter, (pandemic ring a bell)(convoy).....just as British parliament can change or cancel any of their rights and freedoms given to them via parliament or law.. The only difference is one is all on one document the other in several volumes of British law. Nether are iron clad or inalienable rights. 

37 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Canadian parliament can change or cancel any of those rights written in the charter, (pandemic ring a bell)(convoy).....just as British parliament can change or cancel any of their rights and freedoms given to them via parliament or law.. The only difference is one is all on one document the other in several volumes of British law. Nether are iron clad or inalienable rights. 

the government of Canada would fall if they ever crossed the public mood

the filthy disgusting treasonous politicians would end up in Milhaven maximum security penitentiary

I'm quite sure politicians are aware

thus they only advocate for what the public will tolerate

Edited by Dougie93

33 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

So nobody invoked the notwithstanding clause or a constitutional amendment during that pandemic. Also it’s a lot harder to do any of those things than in the uk. The rights amd freedoms brits are naturally entitled to are more limited than in Canada and its much easier for Brit authorities to take those away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't answer to you

I only answer to HM King Charles III

Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief

I would kill and die for that, at bayonet range

that is all that matters in the end

You must be ill if would kill and die for Charles “I want to be your tampon” and all his buffoonery. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You must be ill if would kill and die for Charles “I want to be your tampon” and all his buffoonery. 

but that is the Canadian oath of allegiance

“I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Charles the Third, King of Canada, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada, and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen.”

I mean, are you a Canadian,  or not ?

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

but neither is some made up fake crown invented by Justin Trudeau, sir

Do you truly think Trudeau has anything to do with what is on a stamp?

If so, you are a lot more foolish and naive than even I give you credit for, LOL

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

You think Trudeau is the entirety of government? Every institution is filled with people at the top who are pushing rules, regulations and behaviour that is sent down from the PMO

Not sure what you are trying to say?

I do not, in any way think Trudeau "is the entirety of government".

As I said, "Does anyone here in their right mind really think Trudeau has anything to do with what is on a stamp? "

If you do, give your head a shake LOL

21 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

While the oath of allegiance is an important tradition, it does not require blind loyalty or condone violent actions.

Troll, your sugar is almost over, apparently the good admin is working on a feature that you can sent 10 messages consecutive and it will be condensed into 1 message. A man that destroyed the conversation on this board, that would be like taking the sugar away from the welfare recipient. That will come next. 

but maybe you thought about that offer I gave you about radical centrism, you will leave the trolling and the cheap slogans and come here, to expose the people on the extremes that are fragmenting this society? 

Dougie93, you are my favorite customer, every time I work and have a few glasses of whiskey on my own money, Uncle Sugar does not pay me, my friend, I just want to aim my cannons at you, 

I am going to tell you right now, @Iceni warrior, that man, is a friend like you never had in your entire life. Cherish that friendship troll, or else, soon enough with the traffic that is coming here, not even this space will be your safe space. Nobody, no matter how strong they are in any kind of physical combat does do what you do here, coward cheap lager drinker. 

I know you don't see it Contrarian but it's you that's the troll.

If you take the time to actually listen to Dougie you will learn a lot.

I'm very different ideologically from Dougie but after knowing him for getting on for a decade I've learnt to have great respect for him. 

We've had a few bust ups over the years but that doesn't mean we can't be friends.

You should take a leaf out of my book and stop being such a massive troll and talk to him like he's a human being.

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I respect your opinion, do not respect your approach. You overlook what he says, lies and manipulation which I found personally within 2 phone calls, he lied about his rank friend, he used someone's name on this board friend, and you defend him, why? Because you share the same DNA as him? And you look at me less than because you share the same DNA as him? What are you talking about, my friend? what do you want to know about DNA man, You want me to talk about his claims and what I found out, do you want me to push this further and aim towards finding out who this coward is and exposing him in real life? Brother, if you stand his ground just because his DNA you are a racist through and through, and shame on you. 

Nah, he's no liar.

I know exactly who he is in real life.

He's no coward either.

I'm trying to help you out here but if you're not listening I'll waste no more time talking.

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

but that is the Canadian oath of allegiance

“I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Charles the Third, King of Canada, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada, and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen.”

I mean, are you a Canadian,  or not ?

Only immigrants and certain public servants have to say that. Native born Canadian civilians have never uttered those words 

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Only immigrants and certain public servants have to say that. Native born Canadian civilians have never uttered those words 

fair enough

I took the oath to serve the regiment

but as Canada is a monarchy

you are not responsible to be a citizen soldier