Liberal government destroyed the Crown

20 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

no, Treason is quite clearly defined under Section 46 of the Criminal Code

Great so we’re all in agreement: nobody is committing treason and that Charles approved these changes and the crown of Canada was going to have to be changed anyway because Charles chose a different one from the Queen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Great so we’re all in agreement: nobody is committing treason and that Charles approved these changes and the crown of Canada was going to have to be changed anyway because Charles chose a different one from the Queen. 

I never invoked treason in the first place

I simply said I would carry on with my culture through Canadian multiculturalism under Section 2 of the Charter

2 minutes ago, Legato said:

The Unicorn is more believable than Trudeau, so Teflon McSocks had it removed. Just(in) following the actions of dictators throughout history.

the Unicorn represents the mythical beast which the King could overpower

you will note that the Crown is around the neck of Unicorn bringing it under command

it originates with the Scots royalty

since 1603 the Royal Coat of Arms has featured

the English Lion to the left, the Scots Unicorn to the right

unicorn_1.jpg?itok=Hmf3sOwV

46 minutes ago, Legato said:

The Unicorn is more believable than Trudeau, so Teflon McSocks had it removed. Just(in) following the actions of dictators throughout history.

1) The unicorn was not removed.

2) There is nothing dictatorial about updating national symbols. Plenty of non-dictators and governments of all stripes update national symbols as well. Was George Washington a dictator?  He literally took up arms against the crown  in addition to completely removing their symbols  

Your Trudeau Derangement Syndrome is showing. 

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Everything related to the monarchy is ridiculous. 

well, I find there are still many monarchists in Canada

particularly here in Upper Canada, Guardians of Confederation

surely we are within our rights to defend the Crown in British North America ?

it is after all the monarchy which defends your right to invoke the monarchy as being ridiculous

we monarchists are defending your right to that, with our lives as necessary

23 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Was George Washington a dictator?  He literally took up arms against the crown  in addition to completely removing their symbols 

in America, I follow the American Constitution

but so long as I am residing on Canadian soil, I defend & uphold Parliamentary Supremacy

Canada is not a republic, there is no public rule in Canada

there is no such thing as a Canadian Declaration of Independence

so I have no authority to depose Justin Trudeau

I simply decry him as being a de facto tyrant under Section 2 of the Charter of Rights & Freedoms

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well, I find there are still many monarchists in Canada

particularly here in Upper Canada, Guardians of Confederation

surely we are within our rights to defend the Crown in British North America ?

it is after all the monarchy which defends your right to invoke the monarchy as being ridiculous

we monarchists are defending your right to that, with our lives as necessary

Great you do that!  Plenty of non-monarchies around the world have rights so we must be missing something. 

The truth is we only have constitutional rights because Pierre Trudeau, who did more to enshrine and guarantee those rights when he championed and spearheaded the constitution. The monarch simply rubber stamped the arrangement struck between Trudeau and the provinces, which the monarchy had no part in forming. The monarchy doesn’t defend squat. It signs whatever the politicians tell it to and it keeps its opinions to itself. 

Also there’s something hypocritical and absurd about claiming we only have rights because the king lets us have them.    If the king can giveth and the king can taketh away our freedoms then they’re not freedoms at all. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

If the king can giveth and the king can taketh away our freedoms then they’re not freedoms at all. 

the King cannot give away your freedoms

he is bound by solemn oath before God Himself to defend your freedoms

and HM King Charles III believes in God, HM is a devout Christian

furthermore, HM is Commander-in-Chief

indoctrinated to be an infantry Commissioned Officer of the Parachute Regiment

to include P Company Selection as an Officer Candidate

the hardest infantry standard in the world ; Warrior King

I would trust Charles Windsor with my life therein,  follow him into battle

Utrinque Paratus

Edited by Dougie93

I tire of chopping off the heads of wives I become bored with, therefore I shall snap my fingers, create a new barely modified church of which I am the head of. For centuries there will always be fools that quote Biblical references that seem to justify that I am King Shit.

Imagine being so unpatriotic you believe your country shouldn't create it's own symbols and must always use someone else's FFS. Lester Pearson face-palming in the grave at the dinosaurs still roaming 60 years later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, herbie said:

I tire of chopping off the heads of wives I become bored with, therefore I shall snap my fingers, create a new barely modified church of which I am the head of. For centuries there will always be fools that quote Biblical references that seem to justify that I am King Shit.

Imagine being so unpatriotic you believe your country shouldn't create it's own symbols and must always use someone else's FFS. Lester Pearson face-palming in the grave at the dinosaurs still roaming 60 years later.

nobody cares about about Lester Boyes Pearson anymore

if you polled Canadians on the street, most would never have heard of him

3 minutes ago, herbie said:

I suppose you're gonna tell us they don't teach Cdn history in school any more too.

spot check

my wife is a 48 year old U of T grad

I asked her who Lester Boyes Pearson was

she said he was "the owner of Pearson airport" ?

in the wake of which I explained who he was

to include the Maple Leaf flag and Peacekeeping in Suez

19 minutes ago, herbie said:

I suppose you're gonna tell us they don't teach Cdn history in school any more too.

spot check

I texted a Canadian Army infantry Warrant Officer (ret)

asked him who Lester Boyes Pearson was

he knows, in great detail, still sending me Lester Boyes Pearson history in real time

Ducimus

The Trudeau bureaucracy have decided to change the Royal Crown by removing the historic and famous Fleur de lis from the sides of the crown and replacing it with a unimpressive and unimaginative maple leaf.  This of course changes the Coat of Arms as well.

This is an insult to Canada, our historical roots, and should also be an insult to French Canada or Quebec which also has much historical ties to the Fleur de lis:

"

Fleur-de-lis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Fleur-de-lis (disambiguation).
220px-Fleur_de_lys_%28or%29.svg.png

A fleur-de-lis or, as used in heraldry

The fleur-de-lis, also spelled fleur-de-lys (plural fleurs-de-lis or fleurs-de-lys),[pron 1] is a lily (in French, fleur and lis mean 'flower' and 'lily' respectively) that is used as a decorative design or symbol.

The fleur-de-lis has been used in the heraldry of numerous European nations, but is particularly associated with France, notably during its monarchical period. The fleur-de-lis became "at one and the same time, religious, political, dynastic, artistic, emblematic, and symbolic," especially in French heraldry.[4] The fleur-de-lis has been used by French royalty and throughout history to represent saints of France. In particular, the Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph are often depicted with a lily.

The fleur-de-lis is represented in Unicode at U+269C  in the Miscellaneous Symbols block.

Origin[edit]

170px-Clovis_recevant_la_fleur_de_lys_-_XVe_si%C3%A8cle.jpg

15th-century manuscript depicting an angel sending the fleurs-de-lis to Clovis. From the Bedford Hours in the British Library, London.

The fleur de lis is widely thought to be a stylized version of the species Iris pseudacorus, or Iris florentina.[5][6] However, the lily (genus lilium, family Liliaceae) and the iris (family Iridaceae) are two different plants, phylogenetically and taxonomically unrelated. Lily (in Italian: giglio) is the name usually associated with the stylized flower in the Florentine heraldic devices.

Decorative ornaments that resemble the fleur-de-lis have appeared in artwork from the earliest human civilizations.[citation needed] According to Pierre-Augustin Boissier de Sauvages, an 18th-century French naturalist and lexicographer:[7]

The old fleurs-de-lis, especially the ones found in our first kings' sceptres, have a lot less in common with ordinary lilies than the flowers called flambas [in Occitan], or irises, from which the name of our own fleur-de-lis may derive. What gives some colour of truth to this hypothesis that we already put forth, is the fact that the French or Franks, before entering Gaul itself, lived for a long time around the river named Lys in the Flanders. Nowadays, this river is still bordered with an exceptional number of irises —as many plants grow for centuries in the same places—: these irises have yellow flowers, which is not a typical feature of lilies but fleurs-de-lis. It was thus understandable that our kings, having to choose a symbolic image for what later became a coat of arms, set their minds on the iris, a flower that was common around their homes, and is also as beautiful as it was remarkable. They called it, in short, the fleur-de-lis, instead of the flower of the river of lis. This flower, or iris, looks like our fleur-de-lis not just because of its yellow colour but also because of its shape: of the six petals, or leaves, that it has, three of them are alternatively straight and meet at their tops. The other three on the opposite, bend down so that the middle one seems to make one with the stalk and only the two ones facing out from left and right can clearly be seen, which is again similar with our fleurs-de-lis, that is to say exclusively the one from the river Luts whose white petals bend down too when the flower blooms.

unquote

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Trudeau bureaucracy have decided to change the Royal Crown by removing the historic and famous Fleur de lis from the sides of the crown and replacing it with a unimpressive and unimaginative maple leaf.  This of course changes the Coat of Arms as well.

This is an insult to Canada, our historical roots, and should also be an insult to French Canada or Quebec which also has much historical ties to the Fleur de lis

but the Quebecois don't care what Ottawa says

ironically, Quebec is the most British part of Canada

they still only acknowledge the British North America Act 1867

they have no respect for the Liberal's Canada Act 1982

they have already flown the Fleur de Lis and ignored the Liberals for decades

if only other provinces would follow suit,

the ignominious rule of the Liberal Post National State would be no more

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

the Coat of Arms with the Tudor Crown was the symbol of a Canadian Regimental Sergeant Major

the highest standard for any Infantry Non Commissioned Officer

I would have killed & died on command for that Coat of Arms

"the Coat of Arms with the Tudor Crown was the symbol of a" Canadian Military Chief Warrant Officer" not just RSM.

King vs Queen crown.

https://www.difference101.com/king-crown-vs-queen-crown-what-is-the-difference-between-king-crown-and-queen-crown/

Edited by ExFlyer

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"the Coat of Arms with the Tudor Crown was the symbol of a" Canadian Military Chief Warrant Officer" not just RSM.

King vs Queen crown.

https://www.difference101.com/king-crown-vs-queen-crown-what-is-the-difference-between-king-crown-and-queen-crown/

but neither is some made up fake crown invented by Justin Trudeau, sir