Robert Kennedy Jnr 2024

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says Russia Acted In 'Good Faith' In Ukraine Invasion

I can't find ANY evidence of at 2022 agreement signed by Zelenskyy "that would have left Ukraine completely intact." How about you RFK supporters? Know what he's talking about?

I believe it is ridiculous to believe that Putin would ever AGREE to return Crimea to Ukraine, at RFK is being duped by Putin.

Kennedy, who announced his bid for the Democratic nomination in April, made the comments on SiriusXM’s “The Briefing with Steve Scully.” Scully asked about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s continued effort to seize part of Ukraine despite international condemnation. Kennedy claimed the way forward involved “baby steps” toward negotiation, before the host pointed out Putin has so far rejected those calls unless Russia keeps the territory it’s already claimed.

“No, no. Putin has repeatedly said yes,” Kennedy said. “In fact, he negotiated — two times he agreed to agreements. He agreed to the Minsk Accord, and then he agreed in 2022 to an agreement that would’ve left Ukraine completely intact.”

“It was us who forced Zelensky to sabotage that agreement. It was already signed,” he continued. “So, you know, the Russians were acting in good faith. ... So, no, I think we’re the ones who have not been acting in good faith.”

Edited by robosmith

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Says Russia Acted In 'Good Faith' In Ukraine Invasion

I can't find ANY evidence of at 2022 agreement signed by Zelenskyy "that would have left Ukraine completely intact." How about you RFK supporters? Know what he's talking about?

I believe it is ridiculous to believe that Putin would ever AGREE to return Crimea to Ukraine, at RFK is being duped by Putin.

You should know that James Baker promised in the 90’s after the collapse of the Soviet Union that NATO wouldn’t move into Eastern Europe and especially not into former republics of the Soviet Union like Ukraine, which for a while had been granted some Russian territory under the Soviet Union, the Crimea, where Russia’s biggest Black Sea naval base resides.

You know that if Canada had tried to join the Warsaw Pact, the Americans would’ve occupied Canada immediately.

RFK Jr. tells it like it is.  You don’t want to know because you want to perpetuate a military solution to Ukraine.  The solution is political because on the military front Russia will go to the wall over Ukraine, and the Ukrainian people are the ones who lose most in a perpetual proxy war.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

You should know that James Baker promised in the 90’s after the collapse of the Soviet Union that NATO wouldn’t move into Eastern Europe and especially not into former republics of the Soviet Union like Ukraine, which for a while had been granted some Russian territory under the Soviet Union, the Crimea, where Russia’s biggest Black Sea naval base resides.

Was it a treaty commitment? If not, it means even less than the Budapest Memorandum in which Russia committed to Ukraine's (including Crimea) security in return for Ukraine relinquishing their Nukes.

The US HAS NOT "moved into Eastern Europe," NOR UKRAINE.  We (with Canada) ALLOWED those EE nations to join NATO (by their CHOICE).

You know that if Canada had tried to join the Warsaw Pact, the Americans would’ve occupied Canada immediately.

No, I don't KNOW that. I can see the US making Canada a better offer, which would not be difficult. LMAO

RFK Jr. tells it like it is.  You don’t want to know because you want to perpetuate a military solution to Ukraine.

Far from it. Putin can withdraw any time, but I hope Ukraine does NOT HAVE TO surrender, because in return for 5% of our military budget, they have destroyed 50% of Russia's military.

The solution is political because on the military front Russia will go to the wall over Ukraine, and the Ukrainian people are the ones who lose most in a perpetual proxy war.  

Putin is VULNERABLE NOW. Just need an oligarch to take him out.

Edited by robosmith

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Was it a treaty commitment? If not, it means even less than the Budapest Memorandum in which Russia committed to Ukraine's (including Crimea) security in return for Ukraine relinquishing their Nukes.

The US HAS NOT "moved into Eastern Europe," NOR UKRAINE.  We (with Canada) ALLOWED those EE nations to join NATO (by their CHOICE).

No, I don't KNOW that. I can see the US making Canada a better offer, which would not be difficult. LMAO

Far from it. Putin can withdraw any time, but I hope Ukraine does NOT HAVE TO surrender, because in return for 5% of our military budget, they have destroyed 50% of Russia's military.

Putin is VULNERABLE NOW. Just need an oligarch to take him out.

Get real.  Russia has more nukes than any country.  This proxy war is a waste of resources and is killing a lot of people.  Biden won’t meet with Putin or work on any kind of agreement.  His goal is to defeat Russia and take out Putin.  You think the Russians don’t support Russia’s assertion of power there?  I guess time will tell.  Both RFK and Trump say they can end this war fast.  Biden wants to keep fueling the war.  

51 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Get real.  Russia has more nukes than any country.  

So what? They're not going to use them IN UKRAINE. They will get the fallout, too.

This proxy war is a waste of resources and is killing a lot of people.  

Putin can pull out ANY TIME.

Biden won’t meet with Putin or work on any kind of agreement.  His goal is to defeat Russia and take out Putin.  You think the Russians don’t support Russia’s assertion of power there?  I guess time will tell.  Both RFK and Trump say they can end this war fast.  Biden wants to keep fueling the war.  

Yeah, they can "end the war" by surrender.

When a bully punches you, and you walk away, he will keep coming after you.

Not to mention that other bullies like China will steal Taiwan because they saw that Putin got away with the THEFT of Ukraine's very large gas reserves.

You are playing into the hands of the kleptocrat Putin. Do you know how much he's already stolen from Russia?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

So what? They're not going to use them IN UKRAINE. They will get the fallout, too.

Not to mention that other bullies like China will steal Taiwan because they saw that Putin got away with the THEFT of Ukraine's very large gas reserves.

You are playing into the hands of the kleptocrat Putin. Do you know how much he's already stolen from Russia?

I agree that Putin is basically a dictator and Russia is an oligarchy kleptocracy, but its day to day reality for most Russians is a free market representative quasi-democracy, though not at the top.  The question is how best to address Russia’s claim of defensive interest in Ukraine.  Defeating Putin won’t change that concern of Russia’s government and people.  Just imagine all of this happening in reverse, with Canada as Ukraine and the US as Russia.  America would never allow what we’re demanding that Russia accept in Ukraine, because NATO represents western military might on Russia’s doorstep, and there are many Russians and Russian speaking people in Ukraine, especially in the east and south.  You can’t ignore this.  Biden is pretending these are minor details.  To Russia they are not, and that’s a lot bigger than Putin or any one man.

Edited by Zeitgeist

54 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I agree that Putin is basically a dictator and Russia is an oligarchy kleptocracy, but its day to day reality for most Russians is a free market representative quasi-democracy, though not at the top.  The question is how best to address Russia’s claim of defensive interest in Ukraine.  Defeating Putin won’t change that concern of Russia’s government and people.  Just imagine all of this happening in reverse, with Canada as Ukraine and the US as Russia.  America would never allow what we’re demanding that Russia accept in Ukraine, because NATO represents western military might on Russia’s doorstep, and there are many Russians and Russian speaking people in Ukraine, especially in the east and south.  You can’t ignore this.  Biden is pretending these are minor details.  To Russia they are not, and that’s a lot bigger than Putin or any one man.

Putin does NOT give a crap about "Russian speakers in Ukraine." That is just an excuse he gives to gullible fools.

What he WANTS to STEAL is the huge gas reserves off the Southern coast AND the grain production.

He is first and foremost a KLEPTOCRAT.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Putin does NOT give a crap about "Russian speakers in Ukraine." That is just an excuse he gives to gullible fools.

What he WANTS to STEAL is the huge gas reserves off the Southern coast AND the grain production.

He is first and foremost a KLEPTOCRAT.

Yes, and US/western interests are also licking their chops at Ukraine redevelopment, including the privatization of essential utilities like water.  Blackrock and the pension funds are lining up.  

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes, and US/western interests are also licking their chops at Ukraine redevelopment, including the privatization of essential utilities like water.  Blackrock and the pension funds are lining up.  

You mean contractors planning to profit from US and European tax dollar expenditures?

You can blame Putin for the entire destruction of Ukraine. It is a net LOSS for the West.

But freedom is not free.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean contractors planning to profit from US and European tax dollar expenditures?

You can blame Putin for the entire destruction of Ukraine. It is a net LOSS for the West.

But freedom is not free.

Oversimplification and one-sided perspectives are what got us into this mess.  You completely ignore Russia’s interests.  You may not like them or think they carry much weight, but that doesn’t change the fact that they exist.  Also Russia isn’t just another small country that can be steamrolled like a Central American country during the Cold War.  Ask Napoleon and Hitler’s ghosts.  If we’re honest, it would’ve been very hard to defeat Nazism without Russian support.  It’s a long way to Moscow, and these are a people who endured the siege of Leningrad.  It would’ve been better to take their interests into account early on and get them on-side.  Instead we’re pissing in the wind.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Oversimplification and one-sided perspectives are what got us into this mess.  You completely ignore Russia’s interests.  

You may not like them or think they carry much weight, but that doesn’t change the fact that they exist.  

I DON'T ignore Putin's desires to STEAL Ukrainian resources. IN FACT, I addressed them.

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Also Russia isn’t just another small country that can be steamrolled like a Central American country during the Cold War.  Ask Napoleon and Hitler’s ghosts.  If we’re honest, it would’ve been very hard to defeat Nazism without Russian support.  It’s a long way to Moscow, and these are a people who endured the siege of Leningrad.  It would’ve been better to take their interests into account early on and get them on-side.  Instead we’re pissing in the wind.  

Russia is pissing in the wind. We are helping Ukraine to be free from Putin's BOOT.

THEY can surrender any time they WANT.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I DON'T ignore Putin's desires to STEAL Ukrainian resources. IN FACT, I addressed them.

Russia is pissing in the wind. We are helping Ukraine to be free from Putin's BOOT.

THEY can surrender any time they WANT.

I can tell this is personal for you.  Just remember that what might appear to be a win in the short term can be a long term loss.  Think of the Treaty of Versailles followed by the rise of Nazism.  You don’t want to win the battle and lose the war, especially if thousands of deaths can be averted.

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I can tell this is personal for you.  Just remember that what might appear to be a win in the short term can be a long term loss.  Think of the Treaty of Versailles followed by the rise of Nazism.  You don’t want to win the battle and lose the war, especially if thousands of deaths can be averted.

Like America in 1776, Ukraine has already decided the deaths are a price worth paying to keep their nation out of Putin's kleptocracy. It's no more personal to me than that (and deterring China from stealing the world's chip manufacturing capacity in Taiwan).

Bullies seeking to build monopolies by force must be stopped for the long term good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Like America in 1776, Ukraine has already decided the deaths are a price worth paying to keep their nation out of Putin's kleptocracy. It's no more personal to me than that (and deterring China from stealing the world's chip manufacturing capacity in Taiwan).

Bullies seeking to build monopolies by force must be stopped for the long term good.

I don’t think it’s as simple as that, but I get your point.  

On 7/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, robosmith said:

China is America’s primary foe, not Russia.

The war in Ukraine is a distraction.

China is not deterred by foolish Americans wasting resources in the Ukraine.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2023/02/11/the_net_beneficiary_of_the_ukraine_war_is_china_591304.html#!

We can help negotiate an end to the Ukraine War while strongly supporting Taiwan.

Edited by Mako

5 hours ago, Mako said:

China is America’s primary foe, not Russia.

The war in Ukraine is a distraction.

China is not deterred by foolish Americans wasting resources in the Ukraine.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2023/02/11/the_net_beneficiary_of_the_ukraine_war_is_china_591304.html#!

We can help negotiate an end to the Ukraine War while strongly supporting Taiwan.

Interesting SPECULATION. But all the real experts are saying that letting Ukraine go just demonstrates how strong China's hand actually is. Afterall, Hong Kong got f'cked and the entire world did NOTHING ABOUT IT.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

We need to talk about Biden and cluster ammunitions because here we are not party material. 

Even though Ukraine needs to stand strong, that does not mean it gives excuses to politicians, so they need to be penalized. Them and their supporters. 

Also, not Russian, Romanian, Polish, and pray to a Jewish synagogue, that's for the low IQ that try to take this message the wrong way.

I know what scumbags Russians are. 

So you are a bigot who feels all Russians are evil.

You did not quote that correctly, try again. 

I am a bigot against bigots like you, and I know you hate the Jews. 

Want to do a show?

Well I am opposed to antiGentilism.

Are you one of those Israeli tools who apologizes for Israeli brutality?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-airstrike-gaza-kills-8-children-u-s-envoy-arrives-n1267490

So you admit to being a bigot.

What other ethnic groups do you hate?

Edited by Mako

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Believe it or not, was very Right Wing due to my Ayn Rand background, here in the West.

However, in Israel, I was with this man, until an agitator murdered him:

So you condemn Israeli atrocities and discrimination?

https://www.alternet.org/2017/04/israel-white-supremacy-anti-black-racism-african-refugees-ethiopian-jews

Do you think therapy might cure you of your bigotry?

?

Now, the real nazi came out of you. 

So, tell me, do you think you are strong to debate the Israeli topic with me? 

Do you condemn Israeli discrimination and apartheid or not? Do you condemn Israeli racism or no?

https://mondoweiss.net/2015/06/database-discriminatory-israel/

Let’s try to find out why you are an admitted bigot. What started you on your path to stupidity and hate?

Tell us about your life as a Jewish neoNazi.

Edited by Mako

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, it depends how you look at it, there was a war in 1967, how there was a war in 1945, and one side lost. 

Now, when one side wins is normal I think flexing their muscles, to maintain that control.

I wonder if Adolph or Nasser (1967) would show the same tolerance to people like you, as a Jewish-led system would, as I know you think the Jews control everything. 

You seem unable to condemn even the most vile racism and child killing. You even presented lame justifications for Israeli brutality.

I’m worried given your supremacist views and admitted bigotry others will take you for a disgusting racist halfwit.

4 hours ago, Mako said:

So you condemn Israeli atrocities and discrimination?

https://www.alternet.org/2017/04/israel-white-supremacy-anti-black-racism-african-refugees-ethiopian-jews

Do you think therapy might cure you of your bigotry?

WTF, dude?  
Are you American or Canadian? Can’t I very easily call you a racist by pointing out that there are racists in Canada and America? 

Besides, Rabin was the Israeli leader who was trying to make peace with Palestine and put an end to the conflict.  So your attack makes no sense.  

If you want to start a thread claiming that Israel is the racist nation in the Mideast, start one, but you’ll quickly realize how absurdly incredibly racist it is to point a finger only at the Jewish nation in the midst of all the Muslim nations.

Edited by Rebound