Robert Kennedy Jnr 2024

59 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I fought hard to eliminate coal power in my province, successfully.  Kennedy is a proven environmentalist. You’re coming at him for reasons that only bolster his candidacy.  I could get into many specifics on these issues much as Kennedy does.  The estrogen is also coming from plastics by the way.

The bottom line is that candidates with significant support deserve to discuss and debate with other candidates.  People from all backgrounds, including scientists, will decide who has the most compelling arguments.

Many people have some science background and most people have post-secondary education.  They’re quite capable of making reasonable judgments.  

FAR MORE people have NEXT TO NO scientific background.

When I was in high school, my senior science class was Physics.

Whenever I walked past the general basic science class, the noise I heard was like a big PARTY going on.

AKA, there was NO TEACHING of science.

Just now, robosmith said:

I won't watch your youtube unless you give a reason to watch it. It's like a naked link; I won't go on that fool's errand hoping to find a gold nugget.

LOL...

"If I don't like something someone says...I put my fingers in my ears, cover my eyes and go "La La La" so as to drown out any unpleasantries."

What a dunce...

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...

"If I don't like something someone says...I put my fingers in my ears, cover my eyes and go "La La La" so as to drown out any unpleasantries."

What a dunce...

YOU didn't SAY ANYTHING. Not even a reason to pay any attention to your link.

Your LAZY does not work.

RFK Jr spreading conspiracy theories. :(

"Man-made chemicals in the environment could be making children gay or transgender and causing the feminization of boys and masculinization of girls,”— Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/13/politics/robert-kennedy-jr-chemicals-water-children-frogs/index.html

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.” — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/

20.png

Edited by robosmith

33 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

⬆️ Trending

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. testifies at House censorship hearing, denies antisemitic comments.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert-f-kennedy-jr-hearing-testimony-denied-antisemitic-comments-republicans/

fb1b6a050a0e4aeb848512bfedf45334

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dished out wild Covid-19 conspiracy theories this week during a press event at an Upper East Side restaurant, claiming the bug was a genetically engineered bioweapon that may have been ‘ethnically targeted’ to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/15/rfk-jr-says-covid-was-ethnically-targeted-to-spare-jews/

VERSUS

That Kennedy would ultimately echo the anti-Semitic assumptions of his conspiratorial cohort was inevitable. Indeed, he is far from the first traveler on the well-trodden path from conspiracism to outright anti-Semitism. In recent years, individuals as diverse as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Kyrie Irving, and Elon Musk have graduated from garden-variety conspiracy theories to anti-Jewish arguments. Even the content of Kennedy’s COVID-19 conjecture isn’t original: Jews have been blamed for spreading plagues for centuries, most famously during Europe’s Black Death.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/07/rfk-kennedy-covid-anti-semitism/674727/

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

RFK said “We don’t know” if the virus was targeted to attack particular ethnic groups, but this won’t stop the corporate media from lying to protect the corporate candidate Joe Biden.

The dopes and dupes will fall for this obvious deception.

37 minutes ago, Mako said:

RFK said “We don’t know” if the virus was targeted to attack particular ethnic groups, but this won’t stop the corporate media from lying to protect the corporate candidate Joe Biden.

I'm sure there's a reason you've FAILED to cite that quote ANYWHERE. Don't even have a youtube.

7 hours ago, Mako said:

Ah, yes, the "just asking" hedge for spreading false claims and conspiracy thinking. How novel.

"We don't know if Mako is a pedophile..."

Thankfully the American people are seeing how mainstream media are twisting RFK Jr.’s words to make him look anti-Semitic or crazy.

RFK Jr. is raising important questions about toxins in the environment (beyond the greenhouse gas single issue environmentalism).  He’s also drawing attention to the very dangerous gain of function virus creation that was taking place in Wuhan and other labs. Of course bio weapons can be targeted to ethnicity.  It’s important to investigate whether Covid and other viruses that may have leaked from a lab impact some ethnicities more than others.  It doesn’t make people racists or conspiracy nuts. It makes them sensible.  The fear of asking important questions and assumption that our governments are always doing wise things in terms of research are more dangerous than asking these important questions.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mako said:

Bullshit. You still have not provided the QUOTE. But I'll help you out from MY CITE:

“COVID-19. There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately,” Kennedy said. “COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”

“We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact,” Kennedy hedged.

Here's a CLUE for you: "TARGETED" MEANS DELIBERATE.

When you fire a gun at a TARGET (AKA, targeted), you hitting the TARGET is DELIBERATE.

IF it was not "targeted," it was NOT "deliberate." 

RFK Jr. has fooled you with his DOUBLE TALK.

"People are saying" AKA "there is an argument" (which RFK Jr repeats) is bullshit. RFK Jr is one of the PEOPLE SAYING.

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

⬆️ Trending via The New York Times

J.F.K.’s Grandson Calls Robert Kennedy’s Campaign ‘an Embarrassment’

He's just being nice because he's family...

Regarding that welcome rebuke of RFK Jr’s dangerously unhinged campaign by JFK’s grandson:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/jfks-grandson-calls-rfk-jrs-presidential-candidacy-embarrassment-vanit-rcna95525

The poor man doesn’t seem to know he is being used by Republicans. To repeat, RFKII is clearly not well. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

RFK Jr. For President!  Finally someone who isn’t afraid to ask important questions and isn’t owned by corporate and special interests.  RFK Jr. is a truth teller and a peacemaker.  I hope the oppressive censors in the DNC are seen for who they are.  If RFK Jr. doesn’t win the nomination, I hope Americans see the Democrats for the elitist anti-free speech party that they have become.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/19/2023 at 5:48 PM, Mako said:

Who says the war will be "endless," besides you.

If the Ukrainians want to litter their land (and clean it up) with cluster bombs to avert a Russian takeover, that is THEIR DECISION, NOT YOURS.

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

RFK Jr. For President!  Finally someone who isn’t afraid to ask important questions and isn’t owned by corporate and special interests.  RFK Jr. is a truth teller and a peacemaker.  I hope the oppressive censors in the DNC are seen for who they are.  If RFK Jr. doesn’t win the nomination, I hope Americans see the Democrats for the elitist anti-free speech party that they have become.

RFK Jr is a loose cannon firing on Democrats to help Republicans and Trump win. Is that what YOU want?

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

RFK Jr is a loose cannon firing on Democrats to help Republicans and Trump win. Is that what YOU want?

If it isn’t RFK Jr., then I definitely want Trump or DeSantis as President over the radical left who are destroying American living standards, freedom, and values.  Trudeau and the Liberal-NDP leftist totalitarians in Canada need to leave yesterday.

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

If it isn’t RFK Jr., then I definitely want Trump or DeSantis as President over the radical left who are destroying American living standards, freedom, and values.  Trudeau and the Liberal-NDP leftist totalitarians in Canada need to leave yesterday.

If ANY Democratic candidate is radical, it's RFK Jr. Biden is the moderate on the left.

Trump is radical on the right pushing authoritarian fascist policies. And DeSantis is running to the RIGHT of him.

IF YOU elect Trump, he will likely complete the job he started on Jan 6th, of destroying democracy.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

If ANY Democratic candidate is radical, it's RFK Jr. Biden is the moderate on the left.

Trump is radical on the right pushing authoritarian fascist policies. And DeSantis is running to the RIGHT of him.

IF YOU elect Trump, he will likely complete the job he started on Jan 6th, of destroying democracy.

Oh that Jan. 6 performance with police in the crowd and a story about someone getting killed that turned out to be untrue.  I don’t like some aspects of Trump and the election questioning, but he’s definitely not radical on the right.  He kept America out of war, was better on the border, put countries on notice that he wasn’t going to let Americans be taken advantage of, and so on.  Biden has turned America over to radical left activists who are destroying the West.  

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Oh that Jan. 6 performance with police in the crowd and a story about someone getting killed that turned out to be untrue.  I don’t like some aspects of Trump and the election questioning, but he’s definitely not radical on the right.  He kept America out of war, was better on the border, put countries on notice that he wasn’t going to let Americans be taken advantage of, and so on.  Biden has turned America over to radical left activists who are destroying the West.  

Don't believe ANYTHING you hear on FOS LIES. Mutiple people died as a result of Jan 6th.

How Many Died as a Result of Capitol Riot?