Robert Kennedy Jnr 2024

On 7/21/2023 at 5:47 AM, Hodad said:

Ah, yes, the "just asking" hedge for spreading false claims and conspiracy thinking. How novel.

"We don't know if Mako is a pedophile..."

There’s no doubt about Hodad’s attitude toward pedophilia.

We do know Hodad serves the corporate media narrative because he prefers the faux populist war monger Biden over the actual populist pro peace RFK.

Edited by Mako

Just now, Mako said:

One woman could have easily been arrested instead she was murdered.

Since you're not a cop and weren't there, you have NO BASIS for ^this claim.

The FACT is the mob was right behind her ready willing and able to overwhelm the cops protecting the access to Congressmen.

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Because you say so?

No, because anyone can write any BULLSHIT here without evidence.

And all it takes to refute ONE OPINION is another.

On 7/21/2023 at 1:13 PM, robosmith said:

Bullshit. You still have not provided the QUOTE. But I'll help you out from MY CITE:

Here's a CLUE for you: "TARGETED" MEANS DELIBERATE.

When you fire a gun at a TARGET (AKA, targeted), you hitting the TARGET is DELIBERATE.

IF it was not "targeted," it was NOT "deliberate." 

RFK Jr. has fooled you with his DOUBLE TALK.

"People are saying" AKA "there is an argument" (which RFK Jr repeats) is bullshit. RFK Jr is one of the PEOPLE SAYING.

RFK is just reporting on what some people are saying.

You are lying to protect the corrupt corporate tool warmongers in the Biden administration.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Since you're not a cop and weren't there, you have NO BASIS for ^this claim.

The FACT is the mob was right behind her ready willing and able to overwhelm the cops protecting the access to Congressmen.

No, because anyone can write any BULLSHIT here without evidence.

And all it takes to refute ONE OPINION is another.

Are you always so dumb? Only cops can object to unnecessary police violence?

There were lots of burly men nearby who could have arrested her. It would have taken under a minute to throw zip ties on Ashli Babbitt.

You are an authoritarian stooge.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:39 AM, robosmith said:

Who says the war will be "endless," besides you.

If the Ukrainians want to litter their land (and clean it up) with cluster bombs to avert a Russian takeover, that is THEIR DECISION, NOT YOURS.

Since other countries are supplying the weapons the decision is not only Zelensky’s.

Sorry I guess you and Republican warmongers and war profiteers only want to hear good news about the war.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/europe/ukraine-counteroffensive-slow-progress-intl/index.html

Are you enjoying the atrocities being committed by both sides? The neocon warmongers certainly are.

Biden: endless futile war that doesn’t serve US interests

RFK: negotiated peace

Edited by Mako

1 hour ago, Mako said:

You are lying to protect the corrupt corporate tool warmongers in the Biden administration.

Sure, if you just "report" what someone else has said or add a question mark at the end, then you're magically relieved of any and all personal responsibility for spreading dangerous misinformation. Classic! 

Is Bat Boy is alive and well? Or is he psychologically damaged by--what some describe as--Mako's unwanted touching of his Batcave? 

We simply can't know that Mako wasn't trying to harvest his Batdrenochrome! 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mako said:

Are you always so dumb? Only cops can object to unnecessary police violence?

ONLY cops who were there have the valid judgement as to the circumstances that made it NECESSARY.

You can speculate all you want about "unnecessary" but you weren't there, and your LIFE was not on the line. Duh 

9 hours ago, Mako said:

There were lots of burly men nearby who could have arrested her. It would have taken under a minute to throw zip ties on Ashli Babbitt.

Meanwhile the violent mob would be swarming though that BROKEN DOOR, overwhelming the meager police force there.

9 hours ago, Mako said:

You are an authoritarian stooge.

Your LIFE was NOT on the line.

9 hours ago, Mako said:

He is using HIS BULLHORN to spread the BULLSHIT.

8 hours ago, Mako said:

Since other countries are supplying the weapons the decision is not only Zelensky’s.

Zelensky can surrender any time he wants.

8 hours ago, Mako said:

Sorry I guess you and Republican warmongers and war profiteers only want to hear good news about the war.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/europe/ukraine-counteroffensive-slow-progress-intl/index.html

Are you enjoying the atrocities being committed by both sides? The neocon warmongers certainly are.

Biden: endless futile war that doesn’t serve US interests

RFK: negotiated peace

Biden KNOWS far more about it than YOUR SPECULATION. Duh

18 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sure, if you just "report" what someone else has said or add a question mark at the end, then you're magically relieved of any and all personal responsibility for spreading dangerous misinformation. Classic! 

Is Bat Boy is alive and well? Or is he psychologically damaged by--what some describe as--Mako's unwanted touching of his Batcave? 

We simply can't know that Mako wasn't trying to harvest his Batdrenochrome! 

Do you and your boyfriend still wear matching Disney princess underwear?

Adorable!

3 minutes ago, Mako said:

Do you and your boyfriend still wear matching Disney princess underwear?

Adorable!

After an unbroken string of nonsense posts, I don't suppose I have any reason to expect that you're capable of clever banter. But still, ^^ that post is pretty sad. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

ONLY cops who were there have the valid judgement as to the circumstances that made it NECESSARY.

You can speculate all you want about "unnecessary" but you weren't there, and your LIFE was not on the line. Duh 

Meanwhile the violent mob would be swarming though that BROKEN DOOR, overwhelming the meager police force there.

Your LIFE was NOT on the line.

He is using HIS BULLHORN to spread the BULLSHIT.

You don’t have to be a cop to watch the video and observe the situation. In the time it took to climb through that door you could easily throw zip ties on someone.

Do you really think those big cops had anything to fear from that small unarmed woman?

Why do you want to live in a police state?

8 minutes ago, Hodad said:

After an unbroken string of nonsense posts, I don't suppose I have any reason to expect that you're capable of clever banter. But still, ^^ that post is pretty sad. 

Is it true you both soiled your Disney princess underwear during an intimate encounter that featured video of dead Ukrainians and Russians?

24 minutes ago, Mako said:

You don’t have to be a cop to watch the video and observe the situation. In the time it took to climb through that door you could easily throw zip ties on someone.

Do you really think those big cops had anything to fear from that small unarmed woman?

You're being dishonest AGAIN; ignoring the danger which was sure to follow her if she'd been allowed to enter.

Shooting her actually saved the lives of THE MOB who otherwise would have followed her. 

24 minutes ago, Mako said:

Why do you want to live in a police state?

Why do you keep illustrating the same kind of dishonesty?

22 minutes ago, Mako said:

Even you know more about the Ukraine situation than Biden because he is hopelessly senile.

Are you a doctor? Just ^more dishonesty from you. 

Edited by robosmith

This makes some political sense. I for one would welcome the departure of RFKII from Democratic ranks.

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. might have an offer to run a federal agency in 2025 — but not for the party he is running to gain the nomination from.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is struggling to gain steam in the GOP primary, mused on Wednesday in an interview with Clay Travis on OutKick that he generally aligns with Kennedy’s conservative views on Covid-19 policies and vaccines. Those views, DeSantis indicated, could make him a pick to lead a federal agency with medical jurisdiction.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/26/desantis-rfk-jr-fda-cdc-2025-00108305

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

21 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

This makes some political sense. I for one would welcome the departure of RFKII from Democratic ranks.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/26/desantis-rfk-jr-fda-cdc-2025-00108305

Any Democrat can gain the favor of Republican candidates if they ONLY have the potential as a spoiler and NOT a winner.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 12:06 AM, Zeitgeist said:

RFK Jr. For President!  Finally someone who isn’t afraid to ask important questions and isn’t owned by corporate and special interests.  RFK Jr. is a truth teller and a peacemaker.  I hope the oppressive censors in the DNC are seen for who they are.  If RFK Jr. doesn’t win the nomination, I hope Americans see the Democrats for the elitist anti-free speech party that they have become.

As a Canadian, I tend to agree.

I prefer a world where we have counter-weights

• Like 1