Media reports majority do not support Monarchy

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Poor Queen, had to see 2 different generations of women challenge the Royal Family. Diana and now Netflix Meagan. 

The more I look at this, the more less open minded I can be. In a competitive society, the Netflix earners would be doing manual work in a fast food restaurant. 

The Royal Family, in my opinion, as an outsider, I am not PURE as you, I did grow up with both JFK & the Royal Family in my brain, which was ironic if you look at it, but both reference points helped me escape the communist hellhole mental torture. 

So, in my opinion, William and Kate will bring decency and restore it to what it was. That is a real woman, DECENCY, NOT NETFLIX. 

End of rant. 

I have no quarrel with HRH The Prince of Wales

I don't blame him for Harry & Meghan

Wills & Kate are doing their duty

I don't blame Diana Spencer neither

she did her duty as well

Diana Spencer never quit, she was fired

for being the greatest royal of them all, literally a messianic figure

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

What is your view on that, do you think forces inside the Royal Family followed her that day or it was an accident? Lots of theories about that. 

I remember that exact day, where I was too, tragic, very tragic. You can see it when both Harry and William speak of their mother.  

absolutely an accident

the paparazzi whom Diana courted chased her driver into an accident

Her Majesty The Queen would never conspire against Diana

Her Majesty The Queen was confounded by Diana, vexed by her, but there was no animus therein

On 4/25/2023 at 5:29 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

The ironic fact is, our Canadian King is more popular in Canada than Prime Minister Trudeau, Mr. Poilievre, Mr. Singh, and Mr. Blanchet. He is certainly more popular than any American President in my memory. But, as I said, popularity is not a factor in monarchy. 

All of that is a pretty low bar to pass. Our politicians are all weasels and the Americans' are worse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Not the Queen, the strong rumours that were circulating, is that the old man had something to do with it, without the Queen's permission. You know, the German man.  

HRH The Duke of Edinburgh was Diana's greatest defender

Diana Spencer said that Prince Phillip was the one who accepted her, loved her, protected her

though HRH Duke of Edinburgh was not German

he was a Greek

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Not the Queen

don't ever think that Elizabeth Windsor was not in charge

they were all intimidated by her, she couldn't help but be intimidating

but remember that she was utterly devout,  serving Jesus of Nazareth above all

she could never conceive of murdering another

unless it was by national & international law & the laws of armed conflict

and only in defence of the British Crown therein

Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

heir to the throne of Victoria Hanover, Mother Canada

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I can agree with that, but you know how politics go, even at the Royal Family. 

When someone is feared and in charge, different power structures get formed here and there of different views. 

I stood before my Commander-in-Chief on parade

at St Andrew's Church on King St West in Toronto, birthplace of the regiment

I felt nothing for HM, but utter love & devotion

she was the only thing that could incite me to go over the top when the whistle blew

to kill another man, to die in the attempt

only Elizabeth Windsor has ever had such authority over me

Commander-in-Chief, Colonel-in-Chief

the story of my people, the Ulster Scots Orangemen of Upper Canada

Dileas Gu Brath

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PIK said:

I think most new and younger Canadians, don't give a crap about our traditions and history. 

Of course they don't. They've been taught that only white supremacists would show the slightest interest, care or concern for our culture (which Trudeau says we don't have anyway) or our nation (which Trudeau says doesn't even exist).  He brags about us being a 'post nation state'. What does that mean, especially when combined with saying we have no core identity? It means there are no such people as Canadians. 

7 minutes ago, PIK said:

I think most new and younger Canadians, don't give a crap about our traditions and history. 

as an infantry Section Commander,  I indoctrinated each of my soldiers

every man in my Section knew exactly why he was there and whom he served

if their history is taught to them, I find that most Upper Canadians desire to be Loyalists

even the immigrants who served in the 48th Highlanders of Canada in fact

were fiercely loyal to the their Colonel-in-Chief

Just to clarify the historical record. Prince Charles and Camila Shand fell in love in 1971. She was deemed "unsuitable" and he was forbidden to marry her. When he persisted, he was shipped over seas to force them apart. Ms. Shand was told she would never be allowed to marry the Prince of Wales, so she married Andrew Parker Bowles. Eventually, Prince Charles was told to marry Lady Diana Spencer. He did his duty and resigned himself to the marriage. When the Princess of Wales said there were three in the marriage, she failed to note that she was the third party. It was Diana's infidelities that led Charles to resume his relationship with Camila. If it were not for the intrigues of the Queen Mother and her friends, Charles and Camila would have married and Lady Diana Spencer would be alive and well, living as an aristocratic countess. King Charles would be more popular. It was Diana who was the one having affairs. Other than the state arranged marriage to Diana, Charles has always been faithful to Camila. Theirs is a true love story with.

Edited by Queenmandy85

Does anyone really think that any government is going to take the time and costs of dropping the monarchy, drawing up a new constitution and get all provinces and territories to agree, Sorry but it will never happen, we can not even get a pipe line driven across the country, let alone open up the constitution and start all over again...even if the royal family disappeared totally we would be stuck with what we have becasue we don't have the will to change it...

13 hours ago, blackbird said:

We already have that.  Having the Constitutional Monarchy, which the Armed Forces, RCMP and many people hold allegiance to, prevents a would-be dictator Prime Minister from seizing absolute control and abolishing the democratic system and Parliament.  That is one of the purposes of the Monarchy.  Without the Monarchy, what is to prevent a bad PM from setting himself up as a totalitarian dictator?  We see civil wars in other countries because of people trying to take over by force.  Sudan is an example right now.

Easy. USA and plenty of European countries don’t have monarchs or dictators. 

On 4/27/2023 at 9:05 PM, Army Guy said:

Does anyone really think that any government is going to take the time and costs of dropping the monarchy, drawing up a new constitution and get all provinces and territories to agree, Sorry but it will never happen, we can not even get a pipe line driven across the country, let alone open up the constitution and start all over again...even if the royal family disappeared totally we would be stuck with what we have becasue we don't have the will to change it...

It will never happen unfortunately. I wish it would though. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Easy. USA and plenty of European countries don’t have monarchs or dictators. 

They have had dictators too.. Examples are Franco in Spain, Mussolini in Italy,  Hitler in Germany.   Europe has had lots of trouble. 

Canada is a complex country because it is a Confederation of 13 provinces and territories.  It requires the present system to keep going.  Abolishing the monarchy would likely mean it would break up because a dictator would want to interfere with provincial rights more than the present government.  Some provinces already do not trust the federal government.  Eliminating the Monarchy could be the tipping point and mean the end of Canada.  A worst case is it could also result in civil war or conflicts.

The heads of the RCMP are presenting a coronation gift to King Charles III at this moment on television.  It is a beautiful horse.   The King appears very appreciative.  The RCMP have the title Royal and are very close to the Monarchy.  This is very good for Canada.  It helps ensure a good relationship between Canada and the Monarchy and stability of the Constitutional Monarchy.

23 hours ago, blackbird said:

This is very good for Canada.  It helps ensure a good relationship between Canada and the Monarchy and stability of the Constitutional Monarchy.

unlike in most sates, Nationalism in Canada is inherently leftist

Canadian Nationalism is anti-British, ant-American & anti-Christ

this is now inciting chaos and the breakdown of civil order

the Confederation has become a Leviathan set upon the throats of the Loyalists therein

the monarchy is the counterrevolutionary bulwark

God, King, Country

Regiment, Colours, Commander-in-Chief

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, I am Groot said:

He brags about us being a 'post nation state'. What does that mean, especially when combined with saying we have no core identity? It means there are no such people as Canadians. 

Trudeau attended a Jesuit-founded college for high school,  St. Jean Brebeuf, or something spelled like that.  Wonder if his allegiance is to the Pope above the King.  The U.S.A. did not have any Catholic Presidents for its first 200 years until JFK I believe.  I wonder if Trudeau's agenda for climate change above all else and pushing his progressivism (abortion, etc.) has something to do with the Vatican.  Or is he deliberately trying to cause division for some grand purpose?   Also, odd how both Trudeau and Biden are RCs and both are climate change alarmists and progressives (abortion, etc.).

Edited by blackbird

On 4/27/2023 at 8:23 AM, Dougie93 said:

only the British Crown defends the Reformation & Enlightenment from the tyranny of Romanist usurpers

Exactly!   And I can see why Jesuit agents and those working for them would want to abolish the Monarchy and completely reverse the Reformation and Enlightenment.   Once that agenda became clear, maybe millions would finally wake up to what is going on here and oppose it.  Abolish the monarchy and there would be no support for a Confederation of Canadian provinces (which would essentially be run by Quebec).

One can see why the Romanist Liberal-NDP coalition supports massive third world immigration, 100,000 abortions per year, and now MAID eliminating possibly more than ten thousand per year of the European founding peoples (the Caucasians).  Besides Anglos and Caucasians are inherently white supremacists and must be eliminated according to many leftists.  This will eventually result in a majority anti-Anglophone population in Canada and along with Quebec, they may be able to abolish the monarchy.  Could this be the intention of the Liberals-NDP coalition?

23 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Could this be the intention of the Liberals-NDP coalition?

the Romanists have simply adopted Communism under the auspices of "Liberation Theology"

the Argentine Pope has always been a Bolshevik

even most Papists do not deny it

Woke Green Trans Harlot of Babylon

On 4/28/2023 at 10:43 AM, blackbird said:

They have had dictators too.. Examples are Franco in Spain, Mussolini in Italy,  Hitler in Germany.   Europe has had lots of trouble. 

Canada is a complex country because it is a Confederation of 13 provinces and territories.  It requires the present system to keep going.  Abolishing the monarchy would likely mean it would break up because a dictator would want to interfere with provincial rights more than the present government.  Some provinces already do not trust the federal government.  Eliminating the Monarchy could be the tipping point and mean the end of Canada.  A worst case is it could also result in civil war or conflicts.

Spain is a monarchy. It didn’t stop Franco.

Unelected monarchs in modern society are figure heads with no real power or legitimacy to contradict elected rulers. . QEII wasn’t even able to publicly disagree with Tony Blairs illegal and fraudulent Iraq invasion 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Canada has a history.  They write books about it.

Your argument is that all republican regimes are American.  Is France American?  Very doubtful

well certainly Quebec could be a French republic

although it would not be like the French Republic, as even the Quebecois are North Americans

but Anglo Canada is entirely American in origin

Anglo Canada didn't even come from Britain, it came from Pennsylvania

Anglo Canadians are de facto Americans culturally as well

the only distinction between an American and an Anglo Canadian

is that the Anglo Canadian chooses to live under the de jure rule of the British Crown

otherwise known as a Loyalist

the Confederation of Canada is an entirely British construct, to include Quebec

there is no history of a Canadian republic

if you remove the British history, Anglo Canadians default to being de facto Americans therein

America is not only the dominant culture in North America

American culture dominates Europe as well

thus, Anglo Canadians can be British, or they can be American

there is no third option

a Canada with no core identity is consumed by American culture therein

if you acknowledge that HM King Charles III

is your Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief

that makes you a British North American Loyalist

whether you like it or not

Victoria Regina Imperatrix : Pro Patria

Edited by Dougie93

On 4/29/2023 at 8:32 PM, BeaverFever said:

Spain is a monarchy. It didn’t stop Franco.

Franco fought in defence of the Roman Catholic Monarch & Church

but conflating the Romanist Crown of Spain

with the Ulster Scots Protestant British Crown

is comparing apples to Oranges

On 4/29/2023 at 1:27 PM, blackbird said:

One can see why the Romanist Liberal-NDP coalition supports massive third world immigration, 100,000 abortions per year, and now MAID eliminating possibly more than ten thousand per year of the European founding peoples (the Caucasians).  Besides Anglos and Caucasians are inherently white supremacists and must be eliminated according to many leftists.  This will eventually result in a majority anti-Anglophone population in Canada and along with Quebec, they may be able to abolish the monarchy.  Could this be the intention of the Liberals-NDP coalition?

this Progressive Liberal society is clearly starting to unravel

the Confederation is descending into increasing civil disorder, tearing itself apart

but I suspect this may incite future Canadians to come home to the British Crown

in the face of Progressive chaos : as this becomes catastrophic

the future would be reactionary and counterrevolutionary therein

future Canadians could turn out to be very right wing as a result

God, King, Country could come back into style,  with a vengeance

Ducimus