Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 minutes ago, Hodad said:

There is no substance to debate. Your claims are utterly without merit. Plain stupid, actually. You can't support your claims. You can't find an example of anyone in either administration who supported violence. You've been revealed as a liar again. So what is left to debate? 

If you don't want to learn the difference between infer and imply, fine. You've never been much interested in learning, so no surprise.

You're such a pathetic liar it's alarming.

You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail.

You saw her gleefully predict that the riots would last for several more months. "after Christmas" was 6 months from that point. 

All Dems and MSM lied about M Brown being a gentle giant, he was known to be a violent criminal on day 1. Why did they do that if not to support violent riots?

MSM pundits said things like "demonstrations aren't always peaceful" and that violent riots were part of the American culture and have always been an important agent of change...

If you think that they were against the violence and the rioting, I'd like you to find some examples of Dem politicians or MSM pundits excoriating rioters for the destruction of communities or for overrunning a police dept and declaring sovereignty (you know, the "Summer of Love", right. 

Find a Dem politician asking why a 16 yr old black kid was killed by Chazz police. I guarantee that you don't even know that kid's name. No one does. Just chuck that worthless sack of dead skin into a hole and fuggedaboudit, right?

Go back to the skids now. I'm done with you. 

27 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, is the Truth and The Contrarian's medicine hurts.

?

Weird when people just make you look stupid all day long and then you act like you're making sense.

Did you see the part where Obama insinuated that the deaths of the officers was partly due to "centuries of slavery and racism"...?

Isn't it weird that conservatives always have links to prove what they say and leftards can only say things like "is the truth and ?'s medicine hurts"? Don't you ever want to be the guy who has a link that actually proves what they said was true? 

10 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Oh God, don't make me get those screen captures again with you and hypocrisy.

The best one is when some of you say you have an ignore list going.

Most of the board ignores you, soon you and @WestCanMan will be only talking to me, which is good, I need you to keep responding for my own agenda. ?

You have an agenda? Groovy.

Dude...you can play with your copied crap all you like. It will always be some form of hollow satisfaction though, as you also know the context of your prized half-quote.

As I have said, as time passes, common sense and truth find a way through the obfuscation of the Libbies. I imagine that's rather unpleasant for a lot of people but, I'm no genius and if I can smell a rat in a narrative, I'd have to think you and so many others do too. But...you prefer to ignore your own senses. It also appears to be really important to you, that you are liked...not on the evil "ignore" (which frankly I would move we call the "ignore button" the "Mikey"...anyway)...a member of the gang.

Me? I like myself. I don't need belonging to make me feel secure.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's new to you, because you're stupid. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full-transcript-president-obamas-speech-dallas-police-memorial/story?id=40521153

If any potential rioters were sitting at that funeral, wondering "why those pigs got murdered", now they know. 

That's like if a cop murders a black guy tomorrow and someone stands there at their funeral saying "hundreds of police officers were assaulted in this neighbourhood 3 years ago during the BLM riots". 

Uhhhh, pardon? Does that even matter one bit? What does that have to do with a murder today? If they use that excuse tomorrow, how long can they trot out the "BLM riots" excuse for murdering people? 

The fact is that a murder happened and it was vile and ugly and the perpetrator needs to be shamed 100%, and no excuses can be made for it. 

Were the BLM riots an excuse for Chauvin to kneel on Floyd? Of course not. It would be disgusting to bring that into the conversation.

5 cops laid there dead as nails and Obama sat there throwing shade on cops like it was somehow relevant to their fate. We could do that all day, every day, and just justify murder after murder until there's no one left. 

In order for society to move fwd and become what we hope it might, we need far better people than Obama as president. His racism (which he admitted to during that speech) did a lot of damage to America that was unnecessary. 

You are a liar. The entire goddamn speech is an appeal for unity, understanding and love. And it was a pretty good one. There is literally no way to honestly construe that speech as supportive of violence. Seriously, that's the exact opposite of any literal, figurative or contextual reading.  You don't have to like it, but the absurd spin you're trying to put on it is profoundly dishonest. 

I challenge anyone to click that link, read the speech and try find any inkling of support for violence. It's simply not there. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail.

You saw her gleefully predict that the riots would last for several more months. "after Christmas" was 6 months from that point. 

All Dems and MSM lied about M Brown being a gentle giant, he was known to be a violent criminal on day 1. Why did they do that if not to support violent riots?

MSM pundits said things like "demonstrations aren't always peaceful" and that violent riots were part of the American culture and have always been an important agent of change...

If you think that they were against the violence and the rioting, I'd like you to find some examples of Dem politicians or MSM pundits excoriating rioters for the destruction of communities or for overrunning a police dept and declaring sovereignty (you know, the "Summer of Love", right. 

Find a Dem politician asking why a 16 yr old black kid was killed by Chazz police. I guarantee that you don't even know that kid's name. No one does. Just chuck that worthless sack of dead skin into a hole and fuggedaboudit, right?

Dude he knows. I'm now convinced a lot o' Libbies know how silly they get. But they're so in need of belonging...so insecure...that they just swallow their pride for some odd sense of belonging.

Mob mentality. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, fine, let's debate, please tell me the starting the point, I only read the first words and moved on. You need to be inclusive, I worked with the computer since it had MsDos, my attention span is not good with low IQ Language. 

Is the starting point that you think Obama at a speech blamed the officers for bringing the radicalism to their doorstep? and not only that are you accusing Obama that he justified the deaths of the officers? Is that your main point? 

and to confirm, as I did not click on low reputation posters links, this is about the Texas incident, in Dallas? and he went there with Bush, Bush looked a bit drunk that day if I remembered correctly. Confirm those then will embarass you some more so people read as to who you are.

1) There's a link there, stupid. If you're such a computer genius, you should be able to figure out what to do with that. 

2) You barely speak English and you've been in NA how long? You don't have a problem with "low IQ language", your language problem is "due to your low IQ".

OMG, and this was your next sentence ?

Is the starting point that you think Obama at a speech blamed the officers for bringing the radicalism to their doorstep? and not only that are you accusing Obama that he justified the deaths of the officers? Is that your main point? 

Talk about "low IQ language".

and to confirm, as I did not click on low reputation posters links, this is about the Texas incident, in Dallas? and he went there with Bush, Bush looked a bit drunk that day if I remembered correctly. Confirm those then will embarass you some more so people read as to who you are.

You're such a tool lol. Find it on CNN then ?

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You are a liar. The entire goddamn speech is an appeal for unity, understanding and love. And it was a pretty good one. There is literally no way to honestly construe that speech as supportive as violence. Seriously, that's the exact opposite of any literal, figurative or contextual reading.  You don't have to like it, but the absurd spin you're trying to put in it is profoundly dishonest. 

I challenge anyone to click that link, read the speech and try find any inking of support for violence. It's simply not there. 

You are a pathetic liar.

What did he mean by the quoted part? Was that a call to unity?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, I will respond only if you are not a lazy man.

Here is me teaching you not to be a troll.

Start an original idea/poll thread, find that speech in video, start a poll and a discussion/thread about it, and then we can look at it from a critical thinking angle, maybe others can participate too and vote. 

But if you are not going to do, I won't answer to a man that most of the board have on ignore because you bring no value to the conversation. None. Low graded machine.

You make more sense when you're drunk.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2023 at 11:20 AM, WestCanMan said:

There's a laundry list of m0ronic threads on this page that were started by leftists who have absolutely no relationship with reality or truth, and no regard for democracy in general.

People like @Rebound, @Hodad, @CrakHoBarbie, @eyeball, @ExFlyer, @robosmith, @BeaverFever, etc, get busted lying dozens of times a day and they don't even flinch.   Not one of them could find fault with Biden if he slapped a baby on live TV. "IT WAS A RACIST BABY! LOOK HOW ORANGE HIS SKIN IS!!!"

Members of their MSM can tell blatant lies and instead of being offended or losing trust, these people just have disinformation orgies and support the riots caused by those lies.

I can't even find a leftist who will say "It's really bad that the FBI is committing crimes for political reasons." It's honestly no big deal at all to them. 

What's the end game here? Do leftists really think that one-party rule will be good for America?

We're at the point now where the FBI is so blatantly biased and the MSM is so wrapped up in lying to promote the Dems that there are no checks and balances in place anymore. Joe Biden could say "We're foregoing the 2024 election because the threat to America from domestic terrorists is so great that we need to remain in office for another 4 years to get a handle on it" and the NYT, WashPo, CNN and the FBI would back him 100.0%. 

Now, I don't think that he would come right out and say it - even in China and Russia they like to maintain the illusion of fair elections - but if he did say it, would leftists lose any faith in the Dems/FBI/MSM?

Would leftists support Biden if he called off the 2024 election? 

What a stupid thread by a stupid person. The President doesn’t have the power to call off am election, genius.

But what do you expect from the guy who

a) thought the vice president has sole unlimited authority to just ignore an election and declare himself the winner on his own personal private whim. And

b) actually WANTED that to happen

ilIts also a pretty hilarious comment coming from the anti-democratic right who in addition to 2020 election lies, numerous failed attempts to overturn the election results , Jan 6, etc have also been in open admiration of authoritarians and dictators like Orban and many even supporting Putin.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What a stupid thread by a stupid person. The President doesn’t have the power to call off am election, genius.

What a stupid comment from a stupid person. No one said that the president actually has the power to call off an election. Your extremely low level of reading comprehension has just failed you again. 

But what do you expect from the guy who

a) thought the vice president has sole unlimited authority to just ignore an election and declare himself the winner on his own personal private whim. And

FYI only leftards thought that Trump was going to try to remain president forever. It's a CNN/Dem talking point that they use to try to drum up hatred, because they just can't get enough division.

Congrats on being one of the few people who's stupid enough to believe it.

ilIts also a pretty hilarious comment coming from the anti-democratic right who in addition to 2020 election lies, numerous failed attempts to overturn the election results , Jan 6, etc have also been in open admiration of authoritarians and dictators like Orban and many even supporting Putin.  

Listen to you blathering on like a drunken fool about 'believing in election integrity' when you still believe in Russian collusion to this day ?

52 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You are lying. Again and again and again.

The MFF is NOT specifically for protesters, let alone rioters, yet you claim it is and underline the word. You are a liar.

Despite what you read in your looney chain emails, Harris did not "gleefully" predict anything about riots. She discuss protests and the justice movement, but unsurprisingly never mentions riots or voices any support for violence. Watch the interview, you are a liar.

I'm sure it was probably hard to see Democrats condemning violence with your head up your ass, nevertheless it happened publicly and at the highest levels. Again, you are liar.

Both Biden and Harris condemned riots and violence last year on multiple occasions. They expressed support for peaceful protest.

In August, Biden said, "I want to be very clear about all of this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted. Violence will not bring change, it will only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way."

Harris distinguished between peaceful and violent protest in her own August statement, saying, "We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence." She added, "We will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice."

In October, Biden and Harris issued a joint statement following the fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr., a Black man in Philadelphia who was carrying a knife during what his family said was a mental health crisis. Biden and Harris said that "no amount of anger at the very real injustices in our society excuses violence" and that "looting is not a protest, it is a crime."

Michael Brown's family and friends described him as a gentle giant, not the "MSM" and as already shown too you, essentially every network and site publicized the robbery video on the day it was released. You are a liar.

AFAIK, Mays shooting is unsolved. You're welcome to post evidence (lol) to the contrary. But why would you expect national commentary on it anyway? Perhaps your Special TV that shows you news from the future has shown you more of the story. You are (probably) a liar, but I'll withhold judgement pending any substantiation. I won't hold my breath.

I don't know how a person gets the way you are, just constitutionally incapable of telling the truth. Jeebus.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Raising money for bail is a VERY LOOSE definition of "supporting" a violent offense of which they have not even been convicted. IOW, a STRETCH SO HUGE it is disconnected.

But as usual right wingers have very low standards for evidence when they want to convict a leftist without a trial.

So now in your mind "predict" is "support"? That IS downright STUPID.

It took over a week for the story of a convenience store THEFT to come out. Hardly a violent theft as he just walked out the door with his booty.

It's true. We know truth doesn't matter to you.

Not "excoriating," IS NOT SUPPORT. Duh.

Not being able to find evidence of some specific Dem pol doing some specific thing is NOT evidence of support for violence. You're off your rocker.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Raising money for bail is a VERY LOOSE definition of "supporting" a violent offense of which they have not even been convicted. IOW, a STRETCH SO HUGE it is disconnected.

But as usual right wingers have very low standards for evidence when they want to convict a leftist without a trial.

So now in your mind "predict" is "support"? That IS downright STUPID.

It took over a week for the story of a convenience store THEFT to come out. Hardly a violent theft as he just walked out the door with his booty.

It's true. We know truth doesn't matter to you.

Not "excoriating," IS NOT SUPPORT. Duh.

Not being able to find evidence of some specific Dem pol doing some specific thing is NOT evidence of support for violence. You're off your rocker.

See what I mean? A plank.

On 3/23/2023 at 11:20 AM, WestCanMan said:

There's a laundry list of m0ronic threads on this page that were started by leftists who have absolutely no relationship with reality or truth, and no regard for democracy in general.

People like @Rebound, @Hodad, @CrakHoBarbie, @eyeball, @ExFlyer, @robosmith, @BeaverFever, etc, get busted lying dozens of times a day and they don't even flinch.   Not one of them could find fault with Biden if he slapped a baby on live TV. "IT WAS A RACIST BABY! LOOK HOW ORANGE HIS SKIN IS!!!"

Members of their MSM can tell blatant lies and instead of being offended or losing trust, these people just have disinformation orgies and support the riots caused by those lies.

I can't even find a leftist who will say "It's really bad that the FBI is committing crimes for political reasons." It's honestly no big deal at all to them. 

What's the end game here? Do leftists really think that one-party rule will be good for America?

We're at the point now where the FBI is so blatantly biased and the MSM is so wrapped up in lying to promote the Dems that there are no checks and balances in place anymore. Joe Biden could say "We're foregoing the 2024 election because the threat to America from domestic terrorists is so great that we need to remain in office for another 4 years to get a handle on it" and the NYT, WashPo, CNN and the FBI would back him 100.0%. 

Now, I don't think that he would come right out and say it - even in China and Russia they like to maintain the illusion of fair elections - but if he did say it, would leftists lose any faith in the Dems/FBI/MSM?

Would leftists support Biden if he called off the 2024 election? 

The son of a bitcccch called off the last election where Trump won. I wouldn't put anything past that Nazi.

No one said that the president actually has the power to call off an election.

That’s the whole premise of this post is it not?

only leftards thought that Trump was going to try to remain president forever

Only Trumptards couldn’t see that tried to steal the presidency while publicly musing he should be president for more than the 2 terms. And only Trumptards are too dumb to understand that if Trump had been able to steal the presidency it would have remained stolen forever regardless of how long Trump himself managed to stay in the office. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Listen to you blathering on like a drunken fool about 'believing in election integrity' when you still believe in Russian collusion to this day ?

It’s all true. The fact that in order for you to believe otherwise you’re forced to beliy on a whole web of half baked and implausible worldwide conspiracies just proves the point. 

I always marvel at the desperation Libbies display when defending the 2020 election results. And had Hunter not been such a drugged up wastoid,  it would have been impossible to reasonably deny the results. However, Hunter really screwed that one up.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

I remember the more "Tweenkie" inclined Libbies claiming Trump was "Not My President". Well...it appears that Joe Biden is not really anybody's president.

And history will be written that way. 'Joe the Usurper'...sound nice?

Enjoy the last year of this faux presidency.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I always marvel at the desperation Libbies display when defending the 2020 election results. And had Hunter not been such a drugged up wastoid,  it would have been impossible to reasonably deny the results. However, Hunter really screwed that one up.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

I remember the more "Tweenkie" inclined Libbies claiming Trump was "Not My President". Well...it appears that Joe Biden is not really anybody's president.

And history will be written that way. 'Joe the Usurper'...sound nice?

Enjoy the last year of this faux presidency.

Nah, it's still impossible to reasonably deny the results. That's left up to the loons. 

Every state certified. Multiple state investigations. 60-ish cases laughed out of court. Dozens of crazy conspiracy theories thoroughly debunked. And still not a shred of evidence.

See, you have no interest in facts, evidence or reality. Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the fact that you're completely delusional. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Nah, it's still impossible to reasonably deny the results. That's left up to the loons. 

Every state certified. Multiple state investigations. 60-ish cases laughed out of court. Dozens of crazy conspiracy theories thoroughly debunked. And still not a shred of evidence.

See, you have no interest in facts, evidence or reality. Hunter Biden has nothing to do with the fact that you're completely delusional. 

Lol...Biden is POTUS due to the lies told about his loser kid's laptop.!

He is a userper.!

No matter how much you deny reality.

Edited by Nationalist

12 hours ago, Contrarian said:
  • The election was real and no court turned it around. Only in the mind of uneducated ones from Florida. 
    ?

Bonus: 

The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

comparingjan6tocityriots.thumb.jpeg.9b39860976dbaf5277713800da41fffe.jpeg

kzzaCrq.gif

9wJwJu2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...Biden is POTUS due to the lies told about his loser kid's laptop.!

He is a userper.!

No matter how much you deny reality.

No, he's POTUS because he was running against an crass, unqualified boor whose "politics of spite" were wholly inadequate to lead through actual national challenges. He's POTUS because he ran against an unpopular narcissist who wasn't getting the job done. He is POTUS because Trump sucked.

He's POTUS because the GOP is so uncreative that they tried the same October surprise that helped them in 2016- and this time people didn't listen when you cried "wolf!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, he's POTUS because he was running against an crass, unqualified boor whose "politics of spite" were wholly inadequate to lead through actual national challenges. He's POTUS because he ran against an unpopular narcissist who wasn't getting the job done. He is POTUS because Trump sucked.

He's POTUS because the GOP is so uncreative that they tried the same October surprise that helped them in 2016- and this time people didn't listen when you cried "wolf!"

How many Trump Vaccines did you take?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hodad said:

You are lying. Again and again and again.

The MFF is NOT specifically for protesters, let alone rioters, yet you claim it is and underline the word. You are a liar.

I never claimed the MFF is specifically for rioters, I said that Kamala was urging people to donate specifically so that they could get rioters out. That's an absolute, indisputable fact, stupid. Just look at her tweet and stop lying just for one second in your worthless life.

That's your first lie.

Despite what you read in your looney chain emails, Harris did not "gleefully" predict anything about riots. She discuss protests and the justice movement, but unsurprisingly never mentions riots or voices any support for violence. Watch the interview, you are a liar.

There's a video of that hideous skank "GLEEFULLY" proclaiming that the BLM activity would continue for 6 months.

If you want to make the case that she is so stupid that she wasn't aware of the violence, looting and destruction, that's probably your best defence, because apparently you're that stupid as well.

She also advocated for people to donate to the MFF SPECIFICALLY to help get RIOTERS out of jail. She specifically said in her tweet that teh MFF bail money for people from the riots (she said 'protesters', but she knew that zero peaceful protesters were ever thrown in jail).

I'm sure it was probably hard to see Democrats condemning violence with your head up your ass, nevertheless it happened publicly and at the highest levels. Again, you are liar.

Listen to you being stupid, hypocritical, and lying again.

Trump told protesters to "march peacefully", then when they got unruly he sent 2 or 3 tweets and a video message over the next 3 hrs. Still, retards like you contend that meant he wanted bloody carnage and to overthrow the US gov't.

Conversely, Biden made one or two mild calls for peace over the course of several months, but the majority of comments from the Dems and their MSM toadies was "FIGHT THE INJUSTICE! DEFUND POLICE! A BIT OF COLOURFUL PROTESTING IS TO BE EXPECTED!", and retards like you think that those were peaceful, harmless protests and the Dems and their MSM tried to put a stop to the violence. 

In October, Biden and Harris issued a joint statement following the fatal police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr., a Black man in Philadelphia who was carrying a knife during what his family said was a mental health crisis. Biden and Harris said that "no amount of anger at the very real injustices in our society excuses violence" and that "looting is not a protest, it is a crime."

My God you're stupid.

They called for peace right before an election and you think they're heroes. 

Michael Brown's family and friends described him as a gentle giant, not the "MSM" and as already shown too you, essentially every network and site publicized the robbery video on the day it was released. You are a liar.

The MSM referred to him as the gentle giant, stupid.

They also let people come on their shows and call him that, while never letting on that they were aware of his violent crime until well into the rioting. 

They knew for a fact that he was anything but a gentle giant, and they built up the gentle giant narrative as uch as they possibly could.

ALL of the M Brown riots were predicated on the false narrative that "a racist cop drove up on some unarmed teens and just killed one of them for no reason." People weren't rioting because "a violent criminal tried to wrestle a gun away from a cop and then got shot." Even a racist hate monger like Joy Reid wouldn't have tried to use his death to incite violence if the rest of the MSM was telling the truth. 

AFAIK, Mays shooting is unsolved. You're welcome to post evidence (lol) to the contrary. But why would you expect national commentary on it anyway? Perhaps your Special TV that shows you news from the future has shown you more of the story. You are (probably) a liar, but I'll withhold judgement pending any substantiation. I won't hold my breath.

Of course it's unsolved. BLM "police" cleared the crime scene of evidence. At least they got there within 6 hrs that time though, they never even got to collect evidence from the first murder scene in CHAZ: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/everybody-down-what-happened-at-the-chop-shooting-that-killed-a-teenager-and-led-to-the-areas-shutdown/

This is a perfect example of how the MSM treats a murdered black child of no political consequence: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/29/chop-chaz-shooting-seattle-police-free-zone

A 16-year-old is dead and a 14-year-old is in critical condition in the latest of a series of shootings inside Seattle’s self-proclaimed police-free zone, known as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (Chop).

Initially home to hundreds of peaceful protesters, in the last 10 days, four other people were shot in the area, including a 19-year-old man who was killed. 

There's no heart-warming/heart-wrenching backstory about "a gentle, happy child" or a sad story of  a "troubled, impoverished youth..." in either story to stir up emotions, no anger or judgement, no skepticism against the CHAZ police, and the story is riddled with lies in favour of the CHAZites.

FYI Chaz didn't start off peacefully at all, it was born of violence, and its 3-week existence was riddled by episodes of deadly violence. 

If you do the math, two people were killed in that 7-block radius of the country in 3 weeks... that's 0.666 people a week in just a few acres. 

If all of America's urban areas were that violent, there would be several million people shot and killed every year in the US. 

And honestly, we both know that you had to look up that kid's name because you didn't know it, and you still know nothing about that kid or his life before the CHAZ cops killed him. Do you know why? Because the MSM can't profit from his death, and politicizing it will do more harm than good to the Dems. 

I don't know how a person gets the way you are, just constitutionally incapable of telling the truth. Jeebus.

A person gets the way I am by refusing to be sucked in by CNN's lies and spin. 

The fact that you think Kamala was just randomly advocating for that particular bail fund at that exact time, and it had nothing to do with getting rioters out of prison even though she specifically mentioned the protests (riots) in her tweet, proves what a shameless liar and worthless loser you are.  

• Like 1