Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

exactly.. the instant that I pick up on a conspiracy theorist or worse.. doomsday theorist.. I can't respect what they say. 

You're pre-conditioned to disbelieve Fox News and anything that the MSM doesn't want you to believe. 

You need to look back at covid now, with the benefit of hindsight, and ask yourself: "If I knew that Fauci had funded GOF research on the coronavirus in the Wuhan lab, right beside the infamous wetmarket, long before this 'pandemic' broke out, would I have trusted him? Would I have taken his wetmarket theory seriously? Would I not have been furious that he didn't even mention his conflict of interest in backing the wetmarket theory over the lab theory?"

What if you also knew that US intelligence services reported that 3 Wuhan lab workers appeared to have gotten covid in Nov/Dec of 2019?

Did you know that more Canadians died of covid in 2022 than in 2020 or 2021? Not just a few more, about 33% more in 2022 than 2021. That's after 85% of our population was "vaccinated". And the MSM barely even talked about covid deaths in 2022. Almost zero talk of it.

So why was covid forming 90% of the news cycle in 2021 and then about 2% in 2022 when far more people were dying of covid in 2022? What changed? 

Did you knw that almost 90% of covid deaths in the summer of 2022 were among the multi-vaxed? Is that weird? (I have the proof from Health Canadas own site) Why was the MSM/Trudeau/Fauci creating the impression that it was just a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" when that was clearly not the case, at all

Stop just listening to CBC and CNN dude. They're polluting your brain. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

You're pre-conditioned to disbelieve Fox News and anything that the MSM doesn't want you to believe. 

You need to look back at covid now, with the benefit of hindsight, and ask yourself: "If I knew that Fauci had funded GOF research on the coronavirus in the Wuhan lab, right beside the infamous wetmarket, long before this 'pandemic' broke out, would I have trusted him? Would I have taken his wetmarket theory seriously? Would I not have been furious that he didn't even mention his conflict of interest in backing the wetmarket theory over the lab theory?"

What if you also knew that US intelligence services reported that 3 Wuhan lab workers appeared to have gotten covid in Nov/Dec of 2019?

Did you know that more Canadians died of covid in 2022 than in 2020 or 2021? Not just a few more, about 33% more in 2022 than 2021. That's after 85% of our population was "vaccinated". And the MSM barely even talked about covid deaths in 2022. Almost zero talk of it.

So why was covid forming 90% of the news cycle in 2021 and then about 2% in 2022 when far more people were dying of covid in 2022? What changed? 

Did you knw that almost 90% of covid deaths in the summer of 2022 were among the multi-vaxed? Is that weird? (I have the proof from Health Canadas own site) Why was the MSM/Trudeau/Fauci creating the impression that it was just a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" when that was clearly not the case, at all

Stop just listening to CBC and CNN dude. They're polluting your brain. 

How do you know that I listen to CBC, CNN, or anything? 

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I will make it simple... It is about priorities. My number one priority is the IMMEDIATE well-being of my wife and kids. So that we do not go astray... repeat that word, "IMMEDIATE".

Your concern shouldn't just stop there.

"When they came for the ______s, I wasn't a ______, so I did nothing. Then they came for the  ______s, and I wasn't a ______ either, so again I did nothing. Then they came for me, and there was no one else left...."

Why didn't you care that young people were being FORCED to vaccinate, when there was not a shred of evidence anywhere on earth showing that was a valuable thing to do? If multi-vaxed people in Israel were already ending up in ICUs then we know that the vax wasn't preventing the spread, or lowering its duration/seriousness/viral load in the nasopharynx. So what was the reasoning behind forcing young people to take it? Do you seriously not care at all about tens of millions of young, healthy people? If not, then why do you care about politics at all?

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Or gasp!... I can think for myself. No way.. that can't be. 

I didn't say that either. I said his concerns are valid and should be addressed. Moving on...or ignoring the problems, won't make them go away. It'll make them worse...wouldn't you agree?

Just now, WestCanMan said:

"When they came for the ______s, I wasn't a ______, so I did nothing. Then they came for the  ______s, and I wasn't a ______ either, so again I did nothing. Then they came for me, and there was no one else left...."

Why didn't you care that young people were being FORCED to vaccinate, when there was not a shred of evidence anywhere on earth showing that was a valuable thing to do? If multi-vaxed people in Israel were already ending up in ICUs then we know that the vax wasn't preventing the spread, or lowering its duration/seriousness/viral load in the nasopharynx. So what was the reasoning behind forcing young people to take it? Do you seriously not care at all about tens of millions of young, healthy people? If not, then why do you care about politics at all?

First... I know your types. My not buying into grand claims (no matter who says them) comes from life experience. Not being brainwashed by news media. If you want to continue this, lets get this clear?

Just now, Nationalist said:

I didn't say that either. I said his concerns are valid and should be addressed. Moving on...or ignoring the problems, won't make them go away. It'll make them worse...wouldn't you agree?

No, I do not. One random internet forum poster is not the know-all, end-all. My existence does not hinge on my paying attention to one person on an internet forum. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

No, I do not. One random internet forum poster is not the know-all, end-all. My existence does not hinge on my paying attention to one person on an internet forum. 

I would agree with you on that. Hence we are here to discuss these things. To get different opinions and takes on things. To be informed. Unless, of course, you simply want to just "move on", in which case...why even post? You don't find any of it important enough to discuss so...

Just now, Nationalist said:

I would agree with you on that. Hence we are here to discuss these things. To get different opinions and takes on things. To be informed. Unless, of course, you simply want to just "move on", in which case...why even post? You don't find any of it important enough to discuss so...

I post because I like to discuss society as a whole. Simple enough? 

As for COVID, I find it amusing that when I make it clear that i am not passionate about it (and therefore brutally honest).. folks on forums go apoplectic. It must be because I am brainwashed.. there can be no other explanation. That tells me all I need to know about them. 

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I

Had Covid in May 2020 and while it did suck.. what was far worse was what come next.. Shingles. By your logic.. one made the other happen. I do not believe this to be. Note... vaccine did not happen until May 2021. Shingles.. oh my that was rough.. would rather have covid for a year than endure that ordeal again. 

Same happened to  me. Some time time later I was finally able to see a neurologist who said my shingles was caused by either the vaccine or the covid infection or a combination of both. he also said the vaccine causes the immune system to be temporarily scrambled. In hindsight I would have refused vax.

Just now, Legato said:

Same happened to  me. Some time time later I was finally able to see a neurologist who said my shingles was caused by either the vaccine or the covid infection or a combination of both. he also said the vaccine causes the immune system to be temporarily scrambled. In hindsight I would have refused vax.

Well, had shingles in June 2020... 11 months before the vaccine. Also, my covid case was fairly mild. There is no evidence that one led to the other. I had completely recovered from Covid when the odd electric shock feeling started and by late 2020.. the sores started to show

31 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I post because I like to discuss society as a whole. Simple enough? 

As for COVID, I find it amusing that when I make it clear that i am not passionate about it (and therefore brutally honest).. folks on forums go apoplectic. It must be because I am brainwashed.. there can be no other explanation. That tells me all I need to know about them. 

Meh...we had a global freak-out. I think it'll take some time to deal with that. Plus...the way it was handled was...less than optimal.

I can tell you this though...as we are both family men...should those vaxxes prove to inhibit fertility...we both will become rather...loud and accusatory.

On 3/26/2023 at 3:30 AM, Nationalist said:

I always marvel at the desperation Libbies display when defending the 2020 election results. And had Hunter not been such a drugged up wastoid,  it would have been impossible to reasonably deny the results. However, Hunter really screwed that one up.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

I remember the more "Tweenkie" inclined Libbies claiming Trump was "Not My President". Well...it appears that Joe Biden is not really anybody's president.

And history will be written that way. 'Joe the Usurper'...sound nice?

Enjoy the last year of this faux presidency.

Why do you keep doubling down on your FAILED predictions? They're not worth the time it takes you to type them.

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Can you cite where and when Fauci said that he knew the source of Covid? I Googled that comment as a direct quote and no responses came up.  

Rather than call you out as a bald-faced liar, I’d like you to show us where and when Fauci said that.  Or, just admit the truth, which is that you made it up.  

How do you trace Covid-19 to its origin? I do not know. I do know these things:

1) There have been other pandemics before which were naturally-occurring;

2) The lab leak can only be ascertained through process of elimination. Only by comparing the genetic structure to naturally occurring Covid can scientists conclude that Covid came from a lab.  It’s yet another classic Republican conspiracy theory: “Aha!!! It cannot be proved, so it must be true!”  How do you prove it? By disproving every other possibility.  

That is ONLY "proof" if you can somehow absolutely determine "every other possibility."

Otherwise it's just a game of statistics. AKA LIKELIHOOD.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What do these refusals to hear the arguments in court, have to do with the laptop from hell?

What does the "laptop from hell" have to do with election results aside from your determination that gullible fools would have been taken in by propaganda about it?

No "crimes" revealed by the laptop are even being investigated because it's NOT valid evidence in court.

A long time ago, Kevin Mitnick was charged with computer hacking based on evidence from HIS laptop.

I showed the FBI (LA office) that they had FAILED to preserve the evidence by making an image copy of the hard disk and it would have been trivial to do so IF THEY KNEW HOW. That failure to preserve evidence meant the laptop was NOT valid evidence.

Mitnick got off when the charges were DROPPED.

YOU KNOW NOTHING about US law.

I will be civil...as long as you will. If you begin to belittle or insult me...you'll get it choked back down your throat.

The laptop has never been to court. To do so now would cause all sorts of social upheaval. But none of that refutes or reduces the fact that had the info in the laptop been given to the American electorate, it is highly unlikely Ol' Joe would be POTUS right now.

THUS...a "fraudulent" election.

YOUR determination of "unlikely" is NOT evidence of fraud.

The FACT that you believe it is, is strong evidence that YOU'RE DELUSIONAL.

Yes well...why don't you lobby for an independent study of the bug? I mean...the Chinese already destroyed all their data. So take 2 scientists from 1 camp and 2 scientists from the other...and let the chips fall where they may.

Then at least, we can find out if The Rona was man made or not.

IF ALL the evidence was actually destroyed, an OPINION battle between 4 scientists will prove NOTHING but OPINIONS.

Of course we all know that you put a lot of stock in YOUR OPINION, because you almost never provide EVIDENCE for it.

37 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...we had a global freak-out. I think it'll take some time to deal with that. Plus...the way it was handled was...less than optimal.

I can tell you this though...as we are both family men...should those vaxxes prove to inhibit fertility...we both will become rather...loud and accusatory.

Not to give TMI but I voluntarily ended my ability to create more children. Both children were created and born and the operation were done pre-COVID. Two children is good enough for me. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Are YOU completely IGNORANT of the PROCESS REQUIRED for FDA APPROVAL?

10s of THOUSANDS of people participated in numerous TRIALS which PROVED the vaccines EFFECTIVE.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

First... I know your types. My not buying into grand claims (no matter who says them) comes from life experience. Not being brainwashed by news media. If you want to continue this, lets get this clear?

There's nothing in my post that you shouldn't already be aware of, but if you're not, then why not address the things that you have doubts about instead of just generally ignoring it all with a broad accusation against me?

Do you doubt that people were banned from social media for talking about the BSL4 lab? That Fauci promoted the animal theory above all else? That he cited his own study without disclosing that? The Israeli ICU data? The number of covid deaths? Multi-vaxed deaths?

What is it that you are unaware of, and why was covid such a small issue that you never bothered to avail yourself of the info that's readily available almost everywhere? 

Did you just blinly trust what you saw on CBC/CNN and look no further?