TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This is a fine example of Libbie thought. They lie and cheat daily, but let one adversary make an admission of dubious actions, and Oh My Gawd! 

Pfft...this is yet another reason the Libbies have lost all respect. They can't even respect themselves. 

Actually it is Trump Cult logic.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Russel Brand is a loud mouth boor. Unfortunately it gets in the way of some actual good ideas. Want me to stop listening? Just start yelling. 

No. I want you to tell the truth. I'll wait...

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Actually it is Trump Cult logic.

Lol...

"Don't look. Don't believe your own eyes. It's all a lie. Tucker bad. Bad bad Tucker. If you believe your own senses, we'll call you names."

Pfft...

Edited by Nationalist

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...

"Don't look. Don't believe your own eyes. It's all a lie. Tucker bad. Bad bad Tucker. If you believe your own senses, we'll call you names."

Pfft...

You don’t believe they are lying even when they tell you they have been lying. 

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You don’t believe they are lying even when they tell you they have been lying. 

No...I know that FOX admitted they slant the news. I also know the rest of the MSM have lied constantly for years...and do not admit it.

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What truth? Brand believes he is telling the truth as he sees it and I agree with a lot of what he says, but when people start yelling, I stop listening. 

Then don't listen to this

It's falling apart. All of it. The house of lies is crumbling all around them.

It's about time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...I know that FOX admitted they slant the news. I also know the rest of the MSM have lied constantly for years...and do not admit it.

They didn’t slant it, they lied. They are telling you they lied but you just can’t bring yourself to listen and comprehend. Understandable as no one likes to admit being taken for a fool.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

They didn’t slant it, they lied. They are telling you they lied but you just can’t bring yourself to listen and comprehend. Understandable as no one likes to admit being taken for a fool.

Especially you...eh?

22 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I told you I am off from work because hit the whisky the other day. Have some sort of vacation now for 1-2 days.

So, I am compiling lists as hobbies lately for different ideas in terms of politics. 

Investigations done:

Copy + Paste from The Internet, as you say. 

Department of Justice: In December 2020, the Department of Justice issued a statement saying that it had "found no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): CISA, which is responsible for securing the US election infrastructure, issued a statement in November 2020 saying that the 2020 election was "the most secure in American history."

Courts: Dozens of lawsuits were filed by former President Trump and his supporters challenging the election results in various states. Most of these lawsuits were dismissed by the courts due to lack of evidence or jurisdiction.

States: Several states conducted their own investigations into alleged election fraud. For example, Georgia conducted a hand recount of all its votes, which confirmed the original result. Arizona conducted a months-long audit, which also confirmed the original result.

• Stop falling for the messages from some agitators. The LAW + Investigations spoken. 

Film doesn't lie, goose stepper. Seig Heil.

Two guys rob a bank, steal $1 million and kill three people in the process.  It all gets captured on video cameras, but Tucker Carlson shows the jury the video taken of the alley outside the bank, showing that no-one was killed and nothing was stolen. 

Fortunately, the jury isn’t as stupid as Tucker Carlson’s viewers and the bank robbers go to jail.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not interested in pigeon-holing you as a communist because that's actually a step up from terrorist, and I'm not here to promote you. 

I pointed out that the group that you referred to from 1930 were avowed communists, and that's correct. Who am I to argue with people who claim to be communists? I guess they are if they say so...

BLM was also a communist group, fwiw. Their website proudly claimed that their leaders were "trained marxists" and that they were opposed to the nuclear family. Seeing as they said it, I guess that they're "trained marxists" and that they're opposed to the nuclear family... Right?

Antifa's organizational structure is strictly informal. It has to be, or we'd easily find out who the leaders were, and their leaders' association with the Democrat party would be quite easy to prove, thus proving their existence as a militia and not just an unaffiliated terrorist group.

When Gerry Nadler claimed that Antifa "doesn't exist" it was actually a big slip-up. Nadler knew that they existed, we all knew that because the terrorists wearing the logo said that it did, and there were a lot of them. BUUUUT we weren't supposed to know that the Dems were actually really serious about pretending that they didn't exist.

Nadler's nasty truth is that, just like the NY mafia back when they were pretending to not really be a group with a leadership structure, it is important to pretend that Antifa doesn't exist as a group with a leadership structure either, because if they are, then there are terrorist leaders somewhere who need to be held accountable and we need to root them out and then find out where they get their marching orders from.

Unofficially Antifa get their marching orders from the DNC, and the Dems waves the pom-poms for Antifa unofficially.

Long gone are the days when the Dems could openly affiliate wth the KKK, their first official militia. 

Alright, so you don't have the stones to answer the question. Conservatives are such cowardly little snowflakes.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Two guys rob a bank, steal $1 million and kill three people in the process.  It all gets captured on video cameras, but Tucker Carlson shows the jury the video taken of the alley outside the bank, showing that no-one was killed and nothing was stolen. 

Fortunately, the jury isn’t as stupid as Tucker Carlson’s viewers and the bank robbers go to jail.  

Who shot whom? Oh you mean Lt. Michael Byrd shooting US military vet Ashli Babbitt.

Sorry...I forgot...

Edited by Nationalist

9 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Alright, so you don't have the stones to answer the question. Conservatives are such cowardly little snowflakes.

Says the person who advocates for the sort of destruction ANTIFA has brought.

The great brave who. from behind masks, armed, and in large numbers only, attack people, places and anything else they figutre they can break in the midst of one of their mob-mentality feeding frenzies.

Ya them...