TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

See, I read that and all I hear is you don't like Tucker Carlson. The easy response to that is, so what?

It's nothing like a point that's relevant to the video proof Tucker presented we were told lies during the Democrat subcommittee television mini-series event they tried to manipulate.

The fact you and yours don't like Tucker means nothing in the face of that. You want to believe the lies you were told and Tucker made that difficult. So what?

There are 41,000 hours of footage, how many has he shown you useful fools.

I hope we can all agree that State violence should be kept to an absolute minimum. 

The cop who panicked and shot and murdered Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone, should be condemned.

She obviously could have been arrested by one of the burly men standing nearby instead of killed!

She was the only one intentionally killed on Jan. 6. Others died by accident, stroke or heart attack, suicide.

Edited by Mako
  • Like 1

Just now, Mako said:

I hope we can all agree that State violence should be kept to an absolute minimum. 

The cop who panicked and shot and murdered Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed woman who never threatened anyone, should be condemned.

She obviously could have been, should have been arrested by one of the burly men standing nearby instead of killed!

She was the only one intentionally killed on Jan. 6. Others died by accident, stroke or heart attack, suicide.

Rubbish.  The cop had one responsibility, and it wasn't to her. 

The fool died for Trump. 

Just got serious, didn't it, pet?

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Rubbish.  The cop had one responsibility, and it wasn't to her. 

The fool died for Trump. 

Just got serious, didn't it, pet?

Why not arrest her instead of killing her?

Only some kind fascist or Communist goon would try to justify state violence that wasn’t absolutely unavoidable.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/569827-justified-shooting-or-fair-game-shooter-of-ashlii-babbitt-makes-shocking/

Just now, Mako said:

Only some kind fascist or Communist goon would try to justify state violence that wasn’t absolutely unavoidable.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/569827-justified-shooting-or-fair-game-shooter-of-ashlii-babbitt-makes-shocking/

Sure, why not arrest anyone instead of killing them?  Sometimes it's doable, sometimes it isn't.  The idea that the shooter should have simply stepped out in front of the window she came through and slipped on some handcuffs is risible.  Armchair quartebacking without any sense of what was actually happening.

Like I said, he had one responsibility, and she wasn't it.

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Sure, why not arrest anyone instead of killing them?  Sometimes it's doable, sometimes it isn't.  The idea that the shooter should have simply stepped out in front of the window she came through and slipped on some handcuffs is risible.  Armchair quartebacking without any sense of what was actually happening.

Like I said, he had one responsibility, and she wasn't it.

Why is that risible? 

Perhaps your feeble attempt to justify murder is risible.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04/29/ashli-babbitts-family-to-file-10-million-lawsuit-against-capitol-police-and-officer-who-shot-her-n371318

Edited by Mako

1 minute ago, Mako said:

Wow you give up easy.

Please tell me why Ashli couldn’t have been arrested instead of shot.

It's simply an acknowledgement of your position, and how it differs from mine.

We could go back and forth for a few pages:

"You're risible"

"No, you're risible", etc.

I just saved us some time.

Anyone who wasn't there has no right to say how that officer should have acted any differently in the moment.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It appears Tucker's expose has upset a lot of folks. Finding out you've been lied to is never pleasant. 

The Libbie bots are out in full force, trying desperately to double-down on their lies but, nobody's going to believe them now. Meh...such is the shakey lives of liars.

I pity these poor tortured souls somewhat. They are certainly desperate. But all their lies are now seeing the light of truth and they are watching the house of cards they built...crumble. 

So pity your local Libbies. They're going through a rough patch right now and perhaps a little sympathy will help them realize that liars and cheaters tend to get caught.

Naw...who am I kidding? They'll just keep digging in and lie some more.

Watch.

I'm watching YOU in FULL DENIAL MODE. The WORST CASE of cognitive dissonance since WCM. LMAO

3 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh, so now there are tunnels are there? You have any evidence they don't have locks or security, Evidence Boy?

I imagine Photograph guy with the imaginary children who attached himself to the tour already knew about these or why in your conspiracy theory would he need the pics. And if he already knew about them why would he need them? The only thing we really know is nobody used these tunnels or any other tunnels Jan. 6 or we would have heard about it. (Sorry AOC. Wasn't she also supposedly being attacked in another building down the street while the riot was going on.) 

BTW that's the same leftist British rag you got your previous disproven nonsense from isn't it? I say disproven because they still insist it wasn't a family event even though Tucker produced video of the families.

Also there's this:

Isn't Tom Manger the police chief you were previously quoting from another partisan link as being a superior authority on medical affairs to the medical examiner? Sure he is. So now the police chief is an authority on medical affairs but he doesn't know squat about police affairs. Is that the donkey dung you and your UK rag are pushing?

See how easy that old conspiracy theory from The Guardian falls apart?

Nope. I see how desperate you are to LIE about their credibility.

OF course we KNOW from COURT DEPOSITIONS that YOUR SOURCE (FOX LIES) HAS NONE.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

She obviously could have been arrested by one of the burly men standing nearby instead of killed!

The invasion and ATTACKS on Capitol Police was NO ACCIDENT.

And Babbitt was the LEADER of the WEAPON which was the ANGRY MOB.

Pretty sure they purposely let the woman go first because they thought it might deter the cops from stopping the invasion.

1 hour ago, Mako said:

The CP didn't arrest any of  the criminals that day BECAUSE they were heavily outnumbered and EACH ARREST would reduce their numbers FURTHER to process the arrest. And they KNEW they could round them up LATER. Duh.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The Libbie bots are out in full force, trying desperately to double-down on their lies but, nobody's going to believe them now.

Huh?

Have you ever seen the beliefs of a libbie shaken by the truth?

Just a couple weeks ago I saw someone that looked like a nurse on Global recommending people get their kids 5 and up vaxed for covid. 

Half the people on this site still don't think they were lied to even once by Fauci, Trudeau, CBC, CTV or Global. 

What it says in my signature below is no joke. Leftists will believe everything they see on CNN for-ever

34 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The CP didn't arrest any of  the criminals that day BECAUSE they were heavily outnumbered and EACH ARREST would reduce their numbers FURTHER to process the arrest. And they KNEW they could round them up LATER. Duh.

You’re not stupid enough to believe what you’re typing.

It would have taken just a few seconds to throw on some zip ties. One officer could watch a large number so constrained.

41 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The invasion and ATTACKS on Capitol Police was NO ACCIDENT.

And Babbitt was the LEADER of the WEAPON which was the ANGRY MOB.

Pretty sure they purposely let the woman go first because they thought it might deter the cops from stopping the invasion.

Histrionics & hysterics aside she was just an unarmed woman who was trespassing. Only an authoritarian goon would kill rather than arrest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mako said:

It would have taken just a few seconds to throw on some zip ties. One officer could watch a large number so constrained.

A zip tie WILL NOT keep them from running off.

Apparently you don't understand that a single officer would be easily overwhelmed by that MOB. Duh.

Secret: officers have to process and secure the criminal for evidentiary purposes.