TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So McConnell is lying according to you. 

Murdoch is lying apparently too.

if Donald Trump comes out tomorrow and says that the elections were true? 

Are you going to believe him or think the "deep state" got to him? 

They might be. Maybe they don't know for sure either way. One thing's for sure, as Republicans, they sure as hell don't stand their ground very much. 

I'm going to think the deep state got him. See, unlike most liberals/leftists, I rely on my own observations and reasoning, not what some hivemind tells me to observe and reason over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

They might be. Maybe they don't know for sure either way. One thing's for sure, as Republicans, they sure as hell don't stand their ground very much. 

I'm going to think the deep state got him. See, unlike most liberals/leftists, I rely on my own observations and reasoning, not what some hivemind tells me to observe and reason over. 

Exactly!

The MSM is constantly saying: "No no...its not what it looks like. Here's the REAL truth. Don't believe your own senses...they're just lyin' KKK lovers."

Such pathetic crap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I see, so you follow your own observation, not the law. If the law in your country declares someone elected President, you go by your "Observations" and "Reason". 

Now you understand why judges like Gorsuch went to school and made a career not to think like you. 

Mostly Peaceful Protests

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deluge said:

McConnell's as much of a shill as anyone else when it comes to stuff like this. He's so terrified over the idea of fighting woke wankers that he'll say and do anything to make it appear like he's staying moderate. 

So lying is ok if you’re fighting your enemy?

Just now, Contrarian said:

I see, so you follow your own observation, not the law. If the law in your country declares someone elected President, you go by your "Observations" and "Reason". 

Now you understand why judges like Gorsuch went to school and made a career not to think like you. 

No, I follow the law, I just don't trust the human element side of the law very much. 

No, I understand that rule of law has been infested by activists, not genuine supporters of rule of law. 

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, limited man with a computer, there is already 1 thread started about me in regards to left wing violence:

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43574--/page/4/#comment-1571389

Uneducated ones like you like to deflect when you can't hold to a discussion. 

You asked...

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

so you follow your own observation, not the law. If the law in your country declares someone elected President, you go by your "Observations" and "Reason". 

I answered that yes, many people do actually trust what their senses tell them over what they are told.

Especially when they are told by people who lie consistently...and get caught...consistently.

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

And why could you not explain yourself as a human being your point? Do you think I can read minds with your point? 

but this is different because clearly, you can see the media is lying.

In terms of Trump's grievances, THE LAW SAID YES TO BIDEN. 

Indeed the SCOTUS did refuse to hear the cases brought forth. A slightly different outcome than you claim but...ok.

To put this as simply as I can for you...

I do not believe a word any of the left-wing media...and only about 3/4 of what FOX and other right-wing media produce from the MSM. I tend to believe independent news sources much more because they have yet to get caught lying. Whether you will admit it or not.

As for McConnell...and Lyndsey Graham and a bunch of other so called Republicans...they too have been caught lying and pushing BS several times now. I do not hold any stock in anything they say.

The bottom line is...Ya Gits Wut Ya Pays Fer.

Edited by Nationalist

On 3/6/2023 at 10:13 PM, robosmith said:

Certain Capitol Police officers being members of the Trump cult does not make ANYTHING "horse shit" except YOUR INTERPRETATION of what happened. 

I'm not even going to ask for proof of that horrendous LIE.

You're CLEARLY high on meth, SCUMBAG.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I told you I am off from work because hit the whisky the other day. Have some sort of vacation now for 1-2 days.

So, I am compiling lists as hobbies lately for different ideas in terms of politics. 

Investigations done:

Department of Justice: In December 2020, the Department of Justice issued a statement saying that it had "found no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): CISA, which is responsible for securing the US election infrastructure, issued a statement in November 2020 saying that the 2020 election was "the most secure in American history."

Courts: Dozens of lawsuits were filed by former President Trump and his supporters challenging the election results in various states. Most of these lawsuits were dismissed by the courts due to lack of evidence or jurisdiction.

States: Several states conducted their own investigations into alleged election fraud. For example, Georgia conducted a hand recount of all its votes, which confirmed the original result. Arizona conducted a months-long audit, which also confirmed the original result.

• Stop falling for the messages from some agitators. The LAW + Investigations spoken. 

LOL...you asked if someone really could trust their senses over the "official story"...and I answered that yes, many people, like me for instance, have lost all confidence and trust in the media and in the government as a whole. They have lied WAY to many times to be taken seriously.

So you turn reflexively to the 2020 debacle. Now...whether I believe that 2020 election was on the up an' up is not the question here. No, the question was, do people trust their own senses over the MSM, the government or now even...the law. And again...the answer is yes.

In the case of "the law"...they have lied and cheated on numerous occasions. They deserve no trust from the sane.!

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

You do not understand anything outside of public disruption. ;)

Well, let's go over the facts, shall we?

You follow a cult leader who, on the day after losing the 2020 election, publicly demanded that he had actually won the election he'd lost..... On the day after the election.... Without a shred of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he made that claim.

All his weak minded followers ( more ons just like you) hopped onto the fraud bandwagon, again, without the tiniest shred of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, and mindlessly agreed with him.... Dug all y'all's heals in.... And here we are..... Still dealing with your compounded stupidity. All y'all are a cult of weak minded obstinate fools following your cult leader like rats to a flute. It embarrasses me that we are of the same species. 

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I think is laziness really, is hard to read everywhere and critical think.

Is better to just go to Fox News or Redacted, get your dose of irrationality, and go to bed thinking you have the truth.

You have a simple life. 

Says the guy who spends most of his time copying and pasting...

11 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, let's go over the facts, shall we?

You follow a cult leader who, on the day after losing the 2020 election, publicly demanded that he had actually won the election he'd lost..... On the day after the election.... Without a shred of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he made that claim.

All his weak minded followers ( more ons just like you) hopped onto the fraud bandwagon, again, without the tiniest shred of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, and mindlessly agreed with him.... Dug all y'all's heals in.... And here we are..... Still dealing with your compounded stupidity. All y'all are a cult of weak minded obstinate fools following your cult leader like rats to a flute. It embarrasses me that we are of the same species. 

I'm still waiting for the facts. Where are they? 

10 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Even in copy and pasting is a style, depending on how you use the information.

Better than liking KGB Communists from Russia postings, an activity that you engage with. 

?   ?   ?  

WN0.png

Ya...sure...

More Kool-Aid?

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All your posts should read like this..... It fits in with your "Jethro" persona.

LOL...yuppers.

Mommy always told me "Son"...she would say..."never let people know just how smart y'are."

My Mother...a saint of the Canuck prairies. ;)

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm still waiting for the facts. Where are they? 

There will never be any. That's the point of this exercise. Barb just "claims" righteousness.

This is the lick I enjoy...

And here we are..... Still dealing with your compounded stupidity. All y'all are a cult of weak minded obstinate fools following your cult leader like rats to a flute. It embarrasses me that we are of the same species. 

giggle...

If I may Deluge? @CrakHoBarbie - Psst...Barb...You watched the MSN and the Democrats lie like rugs in crooked attempts to "Get Trump". After an election, held during a time even going outside was restricted in places, and with unlimited mail-in ballots...fcking truckloads of them appearing like magic...

and you cannot fathom that there are a lot...A LOT Barb...of people who simply do not believe the chickenshit they are fed by any of 'em anymore.

None Of It!

• Like 1