TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Tucker also posted a film of Kennedy's motorcade to prove it was mostly violence free.

It was actually CNN that did that. 

Don't you remember the video of the reporter, standing there in front of Kennedy's mostly exploded head, saying that "The motorcade was mostly peaceful"?

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry, my memory will have to suffice. Don't really care to correct your cluelessness.

Sorry back at you. I might have accepted your apology at one time. But as I recall you're the guy who's always demanding evidence. So produce some or admit you're full of BS.

• Like 1

So now we learn that Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump passionately.

Ha, who knew, eh?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2023/03/07/fox-news-dominion-tucker-carlson-texts/

“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” prime-time host Tucker Carlson texted a colleague on Jan. 4, 2021. “I truly can’t wait.”

Carlson, who had shared private meetings with the president and defended him on-air, added in a text: “I hate him passionately. … What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”

Edit>  It looks like he said this too. 

“We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest,” he wrote in another text message, referring to the "last four years." “But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

You guys all realise now that Tucker Carlson has nothing but contempt for you, right?

Edited by bcsapper

6 hours ago, ironstone said:

That's been debunked some time ago.

Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after Capitol riot, medical examiner says - CBS News

The public release of more video simply confirms what many of us were saying shortly after Jan 6, namely that a very small number of people rioted while the vast majority did not. There is simply nowhere near enough evidence to classify  Jan 6 as an insurrection.

EVERYONE KNOWS that Sicknick would not have DIED on Jan 7th if he had NOT had to fight Capitol invaders all day on Jan 6th. You're fortunate you don't know how stressful getting face full of pepper spray is. Men with a glass jaw can be killed by a punch to the face.

Both Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were CONVICTED of sedition.

Former Leader of Proud Boys Pleads Guilty to Seditious Conspiracy for Efforts to Stop Transfer of Power Following 2020 Presidential Election

Four Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Bah ha ha haha...

So the former chief quits because his boss...Pelosi...wanted to fire him. Pelosi installs an "acting chief"...Yolanda Pittman...and they proceed to get rid of a bunch of their cops. Why? Well they were down right hospitable to dangerous people carrying American flags.

HOW DARE THEY!

This sick pansie-ass crap needs to be destroyed. It is increasingly obvious that there was no "insurrection" on January 6. There was thousands...and thousands...of American citizens expressing their concern for the fidelity of a presidential election. Something Libbies simply cannot brook. So they make up a scary story that is miles removed from reality. 

How much longer will the American public put up with this garbage?

How much longer can you continue to spew ^this DRIVEL?

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Sorry back at you. I might have accepted your apology at one time. But as I recall you're the guy who's always demanding evidence. So produce some or admit you're full of BS.

Look, I KNOW what I saw and where; that doesn't mean I'm going to search for a youtube FOR YOU.

Take it or leave it. I DON'T CARE if you want to wallow in your IGNORANCE.

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Millions “expressed their concerns.”  That’s fine.

But violently breaking into the US Capitol is not “expressing your concerns.” 

Indeed some...as in a handful...turned to violence. Of them...Ray Epps who was inciting violence, which never was investigated by Pelosi's kangaroo court, and the guy planting pipe bombs, also not investigated.

Tucker's expose has, once again, shone a light on the obvious lies of the Democrats...and RINOs. Even with the backing of the law and the media, they simply cannot make The Big Lie stick. Thus...

@AllDemocrats...Your mother's taught you not to lie because you will always get caught. But you continue to lie daily. Now the only glue holding you together is TDS. A psychological affliction that is also based on...

LIES.

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

How much longer can you continue to spew ^this DRIVEL?

As long as it takes to expose all the Libbie lies.

The way things look now...I'll be at this for a very long time.

So sit back...and enjoy the exposure. 

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Carlson demonstrating just how DISHONEST HE IS when he shows video from Jan 6th when there was no violence and pretends that proves the whole thing was "peaceful."

You really ARE DENSE.

Oh no you don't little boy.

Carlson has acknowledged the violence that took place and has condemned it...as have we all.

So take your wide sweeping accusatory sound-bytes and shove 'em where they belong.

That's enough lying.!

Edited by Nationalist

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

EVERYONE KNOWS that Sicknick would not have DIED on Jan 7th if he had NOT had to fight Capitol invaders all day on Jan 6th. You're fortunate you don't know how stressful getting face full of pepper spray is. Men with a glass jaw can be killed by a punch to the face.

Both Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were CONVICTED of sedition.

Former Leader of Proud Boys Pleads Guilty to Seditious Conspiracy for Efforts to Stop Transfer of Power Following 2020 Presidential Election

Four Oath Keepers Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

No. Everyone does not know that. You lie about it. But you're...nobody.

6 hours ago, bcsapper said:

You guys all realise now that Tucker Carlson has nothing but contempt for you, right?

Why is FOX allowed to continue?  They have been shown to be a propaganda network - how can people continue to watch ?  Because the audience still believes in the culture war that FOX itself started ?

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/08/1161694400/fox-news-lawsuit-civil-war-ingraham-hannity

In late November, Hannity chatted by text with Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy. It was Thanksgiving weekend, and Hannity sent a picture of his turkey. "This year is gonna suck my friend," Hannity texted Doocy. "'News' destroyed us'."

"Every day," replied Doocy. Nine seconds later, Hannity texted, "You don't p*** off the base."

"They don't care," Doocy wrote, mockingly, "They are JOURNALISTS."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Indeed some...as in a handful...turned to violence. Of them...Ray Epps who was inciting violence, which never was investigated by Pelosi's kangaroo court, and the guy planting pipe bombs, also not investigated.

Tucker's expose has, once again, shone a light on the obvious lies of the Democrats...and RINOs. Even with the backing of the law and the media, they simply cannot make The Big Lie stick. Thus...

@AllDemocrats...Your mother's taught you not to lie because you will always get caught. But you continue to lie daily. Now the only glue holding you together is TDS. A psychological affliction that is also based on...

LIES.

Holy shite, dude. Tucker and his buddies are on record as having lied to you for the last 6 years. Not slant, or bias or selective coverage, but just plain outright and deliberately lying to you, telling you the exact opposite of what they knew to be true for the sake of ratings, money and influence.

Why and how, with any conscience, are you still parroting his bullshit? Instead of crawling back for more, can't you at least muster up the self respect to be pissed off about being explicitly and deliberate manipulated? That is a whole new level of submissive. SMH.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why is FOX allowed to continue?  They have been shown to be a propaganda network - how can people continue to watch ?  Because the audience still believes in the culture war that FOX itself started ?

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/08/1161694400/fox-news-lawsuit-civil-war-ingraham-hannity

Yes, it's unbelievable--in every sense of the word. I cannot understand it. No matter how much one buys into the culture war bullshit, you'd think they have the self respect to at least reject the phonies at FOX who have been laughing at them and manipulating them. I would honestly respect them more if they wandered off to find some even shittier network like OAN or Newsmax where everything is wrong, but at least there's the possibility that the garbage peddlers sincerely believe their own nonsense.

But nope, they can see the man behind the curtain at FOX and still go back for more and more and more. It's nauseating.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course the majority of the people who went to protest are patriotic Americans, but there are some in every crowd who go too far in the heat of the moment. That's what the Dems and FBI were counting on when they sprinkled the crowd with Ray Epps types. 

Yeah, I figured you'd be a conspiracy theorist with brain worms.

Do you also believe in the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory?

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm not saying that some of the weak minded patriots weren't involved. I'm just saying that it was probably triggered by leftist a$$holes. 

You are just parroting the same old alt-right propaganda youve been programmed to repeat. Dimwits like you are too stupid to come up with this nonsense on your own. Some other asshat has to think it up for you.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You are just parroting the same old alt-right propaganda youve been programmed to repeat. Dimwits like you are to stupid to come up with this nonsense on your own. Some other asshat has to think it up for you.

As if you had room to talk. You fit the Antifa profile like a glove. ;)

17 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I keep my word. 

I won't talk about stuff prior to 1990.

Here are some people below that if we would have asked them, will tell you that they are "patriots" too.

Some are dead like McVeigh, so you can't ask them, but you get the picture where radicalism leads. 

?

• January 6, 2021: A mob of supporters of former President Donald Trump stormed the US Capitol building in an attempt to overturn the 2020 presidential election results. 
  • October 2020: The plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer by a group of people with ties to far-right extremist groups. 
  • October 2018: A man with ties to far-right groups killed 11 people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
  • April 2014: Two far-right extremists, Jerad and Amanda Miller, killed two police officers and a bystander in Las Vegas, Nevada.
  • February 2010: A man with links to the far-right Hutaree militia was arrested for planning to kill police officers and spark a larger uprising against the US government.
  • May 2009: Tiller, a doctor who provided abortions, was shot and killed by a man with ties to anti-abortion extremist groups.
  • April 1995: Timothy McVeigh, a member of the far-right militia movement, carried out the Oklahoma City bombing, which killed 168 people.

Wackjobs; all of them. I'm talking about people like me, my friend Dave, and any other red blooded American who has a career and family. You won't catch any of us in an act of violence unless it's absolutely necessary. We are reactors, not instigators; that shit is for scumbags like Antifa and Antifa types like CrackWhoreBarbie.