Fat Trudeau becomes unglued when a Canadian doesn't support his corrupt war in Ukraine

West

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Troll, based on your name and rank, nobody knows you. As I said, stay tuned, if I can even get one militia member to join this forum, like a real one, to show your younger neo-nazi true self?! You still have no idea how willing I am with this centrism thing. It will be your worst nightmare, troll.

you're just ranting & raving like a lunatic

not just at me, you are lashing out at other members here in the same insane fashion

25 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Oh yes, handcuffs, that is where you belong, scum, same as the communists and the neo-nazi scum. You will remember my words when your behavior will lead those doors to be shut. I will enjoy it, sooner or later you will end up there.

LOL...no kidding man. Are you always this...hyper-silly?

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

you're just ranting & raving like a lunatic

not just at me, you are lashing out at other members here in the same insane fashion

I find that generally, folks who act like this are incapable of rational discussion. If you disagree with them...they don't have the intellect to argue their case...and resort to childishness.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

but it is the Russians who have launched themselves into that sort of military adventure quagmire

That's true. Albeit...with a substantial amount of provocation but...that is true.

So...is it wise for us to jump in that quagmire with them?

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, not at all, however, when one deals with a neo-nazi bully like you which pollutes the environment.

I have to be a bully too.

If you follow my conversations, every single time someone does not go tribal, I respond with critical thinking.

That is the idea behind radical centrism, no tolerance for fake trolls like you, but at the same time, encourage critical thinking if the other side offers it. 

Now you have a lost soul, @Nationalist agreeing with you, which is known to pass Communist FSB literature in The CommonWealth.

Don't I have a special place for all of you trolls, the stuff that you gotten away with. 

I don't know. Do you have a special place for us?

I have a special place for you Contrarian. Its nice. You can even fall out of bed and land on a padded floor. During the days, you can take nice short walks in the garden and hold conversations with yourself.

Oh it would be grand...

Edited by Nationalist

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I find that generally, folks who act like this are incapable of rational discussion. If you disagree with them...they don't have the intellect to argue their case...and resort to childishness.

he's literally deranged apparently

now you are the "Communist FSB attacking the Commonwealth"

paranoid delusional ramblings

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Anyhow, troll, follow tomorrow my blog between 6 and 7 am, then you will see genuine reporting aside from communist Redacted that you follow and assist Communist KGB bots from Siberia to weaken the Commonwealth.

There are some of us that are loyal to a King, regardless how the time changes. Neo-nazism does not belong in the empire troll. 

LOL...get a load of this guy.

Spine of a snake and nerves of jello.

Know what...I think I'll just skip your great revelation tomorrow morning...Mkaaayyy?

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

he's literally deranged apparently

now you are the "Communist FSB attacking the Commonwealth"

paranoid delusional ramblings

Ya...I'm a scary monster under his bed. The meanie at the end of the bar cheering for the Flames instead of the Leafs. The wild eyed beast who wants to kill everyone...by not going to war over a NATO reject.

We wild beasts and uncontrollable demons need to dealt with soundly...fifty lashes with Contrarians wet noodle.

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, he likes content from @athos which I exposed, from being a communist KGB bot posting in Australia, New Zealand and Canada. 

He posts there as the location Honk Kong, here as the location Vancouver. 

So what are you talking about, fake neo-nazi militia troll? I can't do my job? I have talent.

Super Sleuth Contrarian is here to save us all...from uncomfortable truths and opposing points of view.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Anyhow, make sure, you don't allow your little emotions to give in. The boys in blue are waiting with the handcuffs.

And what would you say they should arrest me for? Making you look as childish as you are? Not wanting NATO to enter a war that's none of their Gawd Damn business? Throwing eggs at cars?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Oh my friend, with your lack of authority, the day that the boys in blue will close that door, remember, The Contrarian offered you to take a course on cyberwarfare which could have openeed opportunities.

Yet, you chose, the mob, so mob politics you will get.  

ROFLMAO!

You should take this show of yours on the road.

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nice side step. Unfortunately that opinion or explanation...is yours...not mine.

No side step. I have expressed my opinion several times, never waivered from them and stand by my comments.

You don't like them? Sorry, but I really was not requesting, requiring or expecting approvals from you.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

No side step. I have expressed my opinion several times, never waivered from them and stand by my comments.

You don't like them? Sorry, but I really was not requesting, requiring or expecting approvals from you.

OK then. You think a war with Russia is economically beneficial and gives NATO a chance to test new weaponry.

Your reasoning is noted.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, you still do not understand the power of the words. You can be excentric like me, sure, but you are a thug. I saw you threatening people on this board. 

Please, do not confuse this, with a few phone calls to confirm a rank and name of a fake militia-deranged youngster that posts here. Those are not threats, is called passion + respect for this country. 

News Flash: This is not some Soviet satellite Contrarian.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK then. You think a war with Russia is economically beneficial and gives NATO a chance to test new weaponry.

Your reasoning is noted.

Nope.

All I said is that NATO and EU Countries benefit economically from weapons production.

You certainly like to enrich. LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...I'm a scary monster under his bed. The meanie at the end of the bar cheering for the Flames instead of the Leafs. The wild eyed beast who wants to kill everyone...by not going to war over a NATO reject.

We wild beasts and uncontrollable demons need to dealt with soundly...fifty lashes with Contrarians wet noodle.

well he presents himself as the defender of NATO

when in fact the entire purpose of NATO is to defend American freedom

to include the first amendment right to criticize America vehemently, as all Americans do

in fact, by Brandenburg v. Ohio, America actually defends the right to be a Nazi, that was the case

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Anyhow, tune in tomorrow between 6 and 7 am.

Will just post a preview, need more time to confirm other things before "I take it to the roadshow."

Need to be 100 % sure, as my platform might turn into a business, have to protect myself from lawsuits too. 

Is a work in progress, you can join too, once you give up your low IQ messages. 

---> Hahhaha. Don't talk about the Soviets. In thought and what you lie about, you are communist through and through just like your brethren from Siberia.

I'm a communist now.

You're ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

well he presents himself as the defender of NATO

when in fact the entire purpose of NATO is to defend American freedom

to include the first amendment right to criticize America vehemently, as all Americans do

in fact, by Brandenburg v. Ohio, America actually defends the right to be a Nazi, that was the case

Freedom is such a hard concept for people who grew up under Soviet rule, to comprehend.

That's OK...he can try to jail us...and we can defend his right to act like a child.

Gee...maybe some day he'll actually get it.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, right here, you like content by this man, Athos, which was exposed by me being a Communist bot, but listen, you are a different element than the low life above.

I saw you reason and attempt a discussion. Stay away from low lives and surround yourself with people that adapted here and found a path towards success.

Or else, you will end up like this tractor above with a Lager in your hand ranting about the last century while the welfare system pays you. 

You just don't understand freedom of speech...do you.

Meh...I'm sure you're good at something...

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

This sad attack on free speech is an attack on democracy itself.  Fundamental to democracy is the edict:

”I may not agree with what you say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.”

Voltaire (Arouet)

Here Here! Well said.