Fat Trudeau becomes unglued when a Canadian doesn't support his corrupt war in Ukraine

West

52 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You don't agree you advise capitulation.  Meanwhile I've been suggesting Canada should at least put troops on the ground to deliver some much needed humanitarian aid - we could partner up with the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders or something.  Be there to represent the Human Nation - the only nation on the planet without borders. We could even offer to put troops into Russia for the same reason to help human beings not countries.

The idealism makes you want to puke doesn't it?  But there's really only a lack of imagination preventing anyone.

No. If it was not seen as a NATO threat, I think what you suggest would be tailor made for our military.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes - but this time lets do it honesty, not with the attempted bait and switch below.

I responded to this comment by you in reply to another poster.:

With:

You then replied -

So you call me a liar and claim the "only" reason given was for democracy etc etc.

I then posted SEVERAL articles - some new some old some in between.

They all gave reasons why this war was convenient for the US. Including testing weapons systems and tactics, weakening an adversary, improving their position legally, etc etc.  And pointed out that all of those were given as reasons all the way through from beginning to end.

So. You were entirely wrong. You had no business calling me a liar as it turns out i was quite correct. You had no business claiming that no other reason than 'democracy' had ever bee given.

In fact it turned out you were the liar.

i get you like to play this game where when you're caught out you try to change the order and meaning of what was said - but there  it is in a straight line.

You called me a liar for saying that reasons of convenience were given from the start of the war. They were. So you lied about that.

You also said nobody every hears anything other than the 'democracy' argument. There are hundreds of articles that never mention it as a reason, i posted a few.  You were lying about that.

And instead of owning up to it and saying "sorry - guess i was wrong" you try to lie YET AGAIN and pretend somehow that i said they never mentioned democracy at any time. Which we both know is  untrue.

You're not a very good person are you.

Depends who you ask.

Actually...what I said was...

All anyone sees is...

"We have to defend Democracy and besides...he's coming here next"

Now...considering it was the number 1 reason for supporting Ukraine, in one of your own links, sort o' means there's something to that supposition.

The idea that this war can be justified by the economic benefits, is something I hadn't seen before, because its a new idea being floated down the river to see if someone bothers to blow it out of the water. I chose to.

Its a detestable reason for war.!

29 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Your comments here certainly don't argue against the idea.  You lie like a cheap rug attempting to defend the russian position and attack the us one.

Really? So having said...many times now...that I simply do not give a rat's ass about either...that I think Putin and Zelinsky deserve each other...that I cannot defend what Putin decided to do...

None of that sort o' hint at my position here?

I said from the beginning and will say it forever.

NATO NEEDS TO STAY THE HELL OUTTA THIS! IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND THE RISK IS WAY TOO BIG FOR THE RETURN.

Edited by Nationalist

28 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, Right here:

WN0.pngdumbdumb1.png

and many others.

The man above also posted Soviet flags at 1:50 AM in the morning. 

Here:

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/41991-war-in-ukraine/page/92/#comment-1562618

If you want to spot such activities, take that cyber course. It will help your mind.

Take your misquotes of me and shove 'em right where the sun don't shine you lyin' little shit.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Depends who you ask.

i suppose that's true, your 'employers' might disagree :)

Actually...what I said was...

Now...considering it was the number 1 reason for supporting Ukraine, in one of your own links, sort o' means there's something to that supposition.

No. it does not.  not even a little bit. As i pointed out i never suggested it was never given as a reason. I simply said that the reason i gave was one of the reasons given since the start.

Which you called a lie. Which of course turned out to be absolutely true.

So as long as you 'ask' someone HONEST then you're the dishonest person here . And you seem to be continuing that trend.

The idea that this war can be justified by the economic benefits, is something I hadn't seen before, because its a new idea being floated down the river to see if someone bothers to blow it out of the water. I chose to.

Not only did you fail to, but as i noted its' not a new idea at all that the benefits were a reason for the us to assist financially and militarily. In fact it was being discussed even before the war started. As i have proven. Which you claimed was not true. Falsely.

So it's  a lie to say it's a new idea, especially after i posted proof it's been put forward from before the war and all during the war till now.

But to circle back to your point for a moment -

1 wars have been largely about economic benefit since there have been wars. The number of wars that  have been fought for other reasons can probably be counted on one hand or close to. Wars are fought to gain territory and resources. They are very rarely because of something like helen being taken to troy.

2 This isn't a war for the us. The us is not a belligerent. The war happened without the us's input or approval. All they're doing is giving supplies to one side. So the idea that they are 'at war' for profit is silly.

3. Russia started this war.  So if we're talking about 'excuses' for war you'd have to look at them, nobody else got a say in whether there would be a war or not. So the 'reasons' and 'justification'' for the war must come from russia and no one else.

Its a detestable reason for war.!

And more distraction. Did the us start the war? No? Then shut up.

At the end of the day all wars are detestable. They're a crappy way to settle a difference. Sometimes there simply is no other choice but that's rare.  But THIS one was started by Russia, and they bear the SOLE responsibility for justifying it

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

i suppose that's true, your 'employers' might disagree :)

No. it does not.  not even a little bit. As i pointed out i never suggested it was never given as a reason. I simply said that the reason i gave was one of the reasons given since the start.

Which you called a lie. Which of course turned out to be absolutely true.

So as long as you 'ask' someone HONEST then you're the dishonest person here . And you seem to be continuing that trend.

Not only did you fail to, but as i noted its' not a new idea at all that the benefits were a reason for the us to assist financially and militarily. In fact it was being discussed even before the war started. As i have proven. Which you claimed was not true. Falsely.

So it's  a lie to say it's a new idea, especially after i posted proof it's been put forward from before the war and all during the war till now.

But to circle back to your point for a moment -

1 wars have been largely about economic benefit since there have been wars. The number of wars that  have been fought for other reasons can probably be counted on one hand or close to. Wars are fought to gain territory and resources. They are very rarely because of something like helen being taken to troy.

2 This isn't a war for the us. The us is not a belligerent. The war happened without the us's input or approval. All they're doing is giving supplies to one side. So the idea that they are 'at war' for profit is silly.

3. Russia started this war.  So if we're talking about 'excuses' for war you'd have to look at them, nobody else got a say in whether there would be a war or not. So the 'reasons' and 'justification'' for the war must come from russia and no one else.

And more distraction. Did the us start the war? No? Then shut up.

At the end of the day all wars are detestable. They're a crappy way to settle a difference. Sometimes there simply is no other choice but that's rare.  But THIS one was started by Russia, and they bear the SOLE responsibility for justifying it

Considering I just got a big fat bonus...

Now...show me where anyone said...at the beginning of this war...that 'Hey...we can jump in there and use up all our old stock and help our economy recover.'

I'll wait...

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Really?

Yes. Really.

So having said...many times now...that I simply do not give a rat's ass about either...that I think Putin and Zelinsky deserve each other...that I cannot defend what Putin decided to do...

None of that sort o' hint at my position here?

If it were in isolation and you said nothing else it might.

But that's not the case. And the rest of what you say points in a different direction.

I said from the beginning and will say it forever.

NATO NEEDS TO STAY THE HELL OUTTA THIS! IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS AND THE RISK IS WAY TOO BIG FOR THE RETURN.

And i'm sure Putin appreciates that sentiment.  I'm not sure i see how that would eliminate the possibility of you being a sympathizer.

Considering I just got a big fat bonus...

Well there you go - and you're worth every ruble i'm sure :)

Now...show me where anyone said...at the beginning of this war...that 'Hey...we can jump in there and use up all our old stock and help our economy recover.'

I'll wait...

Already posted. I take it you didn't read it all.

And - its super easy to find many other examples.

So.  More lies from you. How shocking.

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes. Really.

If it were in isolation and you said nothing else it might.

But that's not the case. And the rest of what you say points in a different direction.

And i'm sure Putin appreciates that sentiment.  I'm not sure i see how that would eliminate the possibility of you being a sympathizer.

Ooooo...a "sympathizer". Is that some new accusation to shut people up? Come on CdnFox, go for broke. Go for NAZI and RACIST and all the other Tweenkie names for people the progs don't like. Let loose.

I see things for what they are...not what I want them to be. We used to call that reality. Now its called all sorts of things...including now..."sympathizer".

And ya know what? All it means is you don't have a rational argument to make.

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well there you go - and you're worth every ruble i'm sure :)

Already posted. I take it you didn't read it all.

And - its super easy to find many other examples.

So.  More lies from you. How shocking.

LOL...as I said...you're beat. You can't argue your point because I disproved it. Now I'm a bad guy...a "sympathizer".

Hey you and Contrarian should get along just fine. You both like to make childish accusations when cornered, and neither of you can stand being questioned. You make simple Pavlovian retorts to rational points that you don't like. "arf".

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

When you like a post from a Russian communist, what is that called, but not sympathizing? 

WN0.png

Recognition of sound reasoning.

Something you happen to be poor at. You may have noticed that I've even liked a number of your posts. I rarely do down votes because I think that's childish. I give up votes when they are warranted. Regardless of who makes them.

We call that "honour" here in Canuckland. It's a good thing to have.

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Proof and REAL DATA: 

WN0.png

I don't think me and @CdnFox would get along.

We are different species. 

He is for sure doing a lot of good for the Conservatives being here though. Especially for someone that is in the middle like me. 

Marvie...

21 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I have not ONCE GIVEN A DOWN VOTE. Even to Russian communists.

You don't want to know what I think about people using that button.  ?

I liked a few posts of yours too, when reasonable. 

Kume Bah Yah... ;)

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ooooo...a "sympathizer". Is that some new accusation to shut people up?

No, that's what he accused you of and you offered your statement as evidence it wasn't true.

I swear to god you've got the attention span of a goldfish.

Come on CdnFox, go for broke. Go for NAZI and RACIST and all the other Tweenkie names for people the progs don't like. Let loose.

Are you a nazi or a racist?

I see things for what they are...not what I want them to be. We used to call that reality. Now its called all sorts of things...including now..."sympathizer".

Well that's a blatant lie.  Which is pretty much standard for you - you don't "see" things how they are, you simply say whatever fits your agenda.

And i'm sorry - but that would make YOU the Tweenkie.  No logic, no facts, just feelings.

And ya know what? All it means is you don't have a rational argument to make.

I assume you're talking to the mirror :)   You've made no argument other than an appeal to emotions. 

Sorry kiddo. The facts aren't on your side and everyone can see you're not making a rational argument, you're just making emotional statements.  And when someone points something out you don't like you try to change the channel by either lying or bait and switch.

Which begs the question - if the truth isn't good enough for you, what is it you feel you need to hide?

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Not at all. I train dogs, you can't be THAT much harder.  If i can teach a puppy not to piddle on the carpet, i'm sure i can teach you not to crap the bed posting online.

Here's a start. Next time before you reply to someone actually think about what they wrote.

Because if you act like a jerk and a pretentious troll where it's not justified, they're probably going to smak you around and make you look silly. It's fine to disagree and such but just being a douche for no reason invites reprisal.

Next time you reply, try doing it without belligerence.

We all know where you come from now so, your comments become meaningless.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Next time you reply, try doing it without belligerence.

Says the guy who started off being belligerent. How'd that work out for you?

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

We all know where you come from now so, your comments become meaningless.

We? I've told you before, you shouldn't be listening to the voices in your head like that.

At least YOU should know where 'm coming from - If you act like an ass expect to be treated like an ass. Which is exactly what happened to you. So stop being an ass if you don't like it.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Freedom is such a hard concept for people who grew up under Soviet rule, to comprehend.

That's OK...he can try to jail us...and we can defend his right to act like a child.

Gee...maybe some day he'll actually get it.

this person claims to be a Conservative

while he goes around attacking conservatives as being "Nazis" & "Russia Trolls"

straight out of the Justin Trudeau playbook

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Oh yes, one has to work for Trudeau when one shakes the little bubble that you call truth.

I am on record, officially that will vote conservative as long as they keep this line towards fringes like you.

If they go against people like you, then my cannons will be aimed towards something else.

Will be on you now, won't get you to weasel around anymore. Time for Newton's third law to deliver.  ?

Who are you to decide anything for anyone?  Earlier you claimed to speak for the American people.  Eat some humble pie, listen more, learn more, and try again.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Oh yes, we all work for Trudeau when we shake the little bubble that you call truth.

I am on record, officially that will vote conservatives as long as they keep this line towards fringes like you.

As soon as they go towards people like you, then my cannons will aimed towards someone else.

Will be on you now, won't get you weasel you around anymore. Time for Newton's third law to deliver.  ?

Pierre Polievre is more on the fringe than I am

he promotes Bitcoin, I say it is a pump & dump scam

he says he wants to restore sound money

I say that would cause a catastrophic deflation

he says he is going to defund the CBC

I say that is a totally unrealistic pipe dream

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You know very well, besides this game that we are having here, at the end of the day you will go in there and vote Conservative.

Don't see you as a liberal or an NDP man, especially after the latest scandals with the communists in China. Be real with yourself, Dougie. You will vote blue

only as a favour to my Conservative supporting friends here, Zeitgeist & Nefarious are calling in that marker

20 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Slava. No tolerance for communists KGB bots, neo-nazis Wagner bots and their fans in the West. 

Slava!

it's not the free world if we don't tolerate opposing views

First Amendment to the threshold of Brandenburg v. Ohio

the very essence of American freedom