85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

41 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Hope the inquiry, if it happens, includes people from all positions, not just one. 

I do too.

Because for the last 3 years, we've only heard from one "position."

This is why the world's pandemic plan, which every country threw out the window except Sweden, included experts in a large variety of fields.

For instance, if we had listened to the engineers who are experts in aerosols and the physics of dispersal, who understand the efficacy of masks and know which situations call for them and which don't, we would have known the benefit is miniscule.  Then we could have done the proper risk/benefit analysis - does damaging children for years on end warrant the miniscule benefit to 97 year olds?  Maybe we would have required them in nursing homes, but only during flu season and not when elderly ones are on their deathbed and need to be with and see their loved ones.  Unvaccinated fathers could have attended their children's births and parents would not have been barred for years from seeing their children play sports, or watching them at dance and music recitals.

Instead, we had people with zero education in this particular science, making decisions based on political expediency and how to wring out every last stitch of fear in the general population.

None of this is new science.  We've known all this since long before covid.  We threw established science out the window in favour of superstitious fear and manipulation for monetary gain.

So yeah.  I think it's way past time we started paying attention to other "positions."  Lots of us have been saying this from the beginning.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing conspiratorial about basic arithmetic, TreeBeard. You're just knocking down chess pieces and shitting on the board again. 

If you think my math is off somewhere then surely you're smart enough to catch it. If it's not then maybe it's time to think about what the simple math tells you.

It's apparently not simple math at all given no one else seems to get what you alone possess the ability to see amongst the stats. We have to allow for the possibility you really are the intellectual giant you claim to be, apparently on par with or even exceeding that of a Mensa genius. 

The death statistics from an entire country of 38M people are worth more than the educated guesses of a billion epidemiologists.

Anyone who knows he's right where everyone else is wrong especially given the significant number of deaths that could be prevented has a moral obligation to put that information into the hands of proper authorities. You're a liar for saying you want to help people and a coward for not showing any conviction.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's apparently not simple math at all given no one else seems to get what you alone possess the ability to see amongst the stats.

You and ex-flyer are the last holdouts eyeball. Everyone else here understands basic arithmetic. 

We have to allow for the possibility you really are the intellectual giant you claim to be, apparently on par with or even exceeding that of a Mensa genius. 

TBH I said I was a giant compared to you. That doesn't make me a Mensa candidate. 

IIRC it was rebound that was saying he has an IQ of 140, which is probably true on the leftist scale, the conservative avg is about 2000 on that one.

Anyone who knows he's right where everyone else is wrong especially given the significant number of deaths that could be prevented has a moral obligation to put that information into the hands of proper authorities. 

Who said everyone else was wrong? 

Millions of people know the vaccines aren't working, they just didn't bother to look at the Health Canada website because they didn't expect any real stats to be there. 

You're a liar for saying you want to help people and a coward for not showing any conviction.

I think pretty much everyone wants to help someone, it's just a matter of whether it's themselves or someone else.

I'm done having kids, my reproductive system doesn't matter. If the reaper comes tomorrow I honestly can't complain, I'm pretty sure that the amount of happiness I've experienced in my life is in the top 1% from a historical POV. We are a lucky generation in a (formerly) beautiful country. If I took the vax and it had some bad side-effects for me I could handle it. 

Does it seem to you like I'm trying to save my own bacon by drawing attention to the abject failure of the vax, the danger it poses to young people, and the fascist nature of the mandates? 

If we're being honest, you're way too happy to see young people being forced to take the vax when we both know that there's no danger to them from covid.

You want children and young adults to take the vax to protect you. Selling out the younger generations is the lowest form of cowardice there is dude. You make me sick. I wouldn't even say the slimy, cowardly things that you're saying under the cover of internet anonymity. Gross. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You and ex-flyer are the last holdouts eyeball. Everyone else here understands basic arithmetic. 

TBH I said I was a giant compared to you. That doesn't make me a Mensa candidate. 

I.......

“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”

“Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are pliable.”

“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination”

and on and on and on.

22 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you find a death chart somewhere that shows the vaccines performing extremely well? 

Not hard to do!

2109094741_2022-11-1610_52_06-COVID-19epidemiologyupdate_Casesfollowingvaccination-Canada_ca.thumb.png.f0286bf3f2a77a93e23af71dd0a4d413.png

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html#breakthroughChart_graphs

This is kind of a "case closed" , with nearly 50% of deaths and hospitalizations coming from the unvaccinated despite being less than 20% of the population.  

For people trying to confuse the issue by cherry-picked time periods or demographics, we have you covered as well!

2143056880_vaccinationstatus.thumb.png.d3f1d00ef2290fafa4be3fea8d2c9501.png

1459030315_vaccinationdeaths.thumb.png.b2ba6406e80f43ace8f9383ba3afe721.png

Source: Public Health Ontario, October 2022

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccination.pdf?sc_lang=en

TLDR:  The unvaccinated have over 3x the rate of hospitalization and death vs vaccinated folks over the last 120 days, whether old or young.  

5 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

“Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns- the ones we don't know we don't know.”

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”

“Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are pliable.”

“Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination”

and on and on and on.

And there's: The number of people who died of covid between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 2022 minus the number of people who died of covid from Dec 14 2020 to August 2022 is the number of people who died between August and September.

Simple math, right from Health Canada's own website.

85.7% of them were multi-vaccinated.

Covid deaths in 2022 aren't down from pre-vax numbers.

Suck it down and mope if you have to. 

Adios princess.

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Not hard to do!

2109094741_2022-11-1610_52_06-COVID-19epidemiologyupdate_Casesfollowingvaccination-Canada_ca.thumb.png.f0286bf3f2a77a93e23af71dd0a4d413.png

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/cases-following-vaccination.html#breakthroughChart_graphs

This is kind of a "case closed" , with nearly 50% of deaths and hospitalizations coming from the unvaccinated despite being less than 20% of the population.  

That's actually a "you got stooged by infobase disinformation, son". 

That goes back to Dec 14 2020, when 38M of us were unvaxed in the first covid flu season. It's got almost nothing to do with this month. 

It's alarming that 4.5% of deaths are already from the 4xers: they've only been around this summer, when almost no one traditionally dies of covid, and there are very few of them.

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's actually a "you got stooged by infobase disinformation, son". 

That goes back to Dec 14 2020, when 38M of us were unvaxed in the first covid flu season. It's got almost nothing to do with this month. 

Which is exactly why I posted the next set of charts, for people like you who want to confuse or cherry-pick  the data.  The deaths and hospitalizations rates were over three times higher for the unvaccinated in Ontario over the last 120 days regardless of age group once they adjust for vaccinated vs unvaccinated population sizes.  

It's curious that you had no comment on these charts, though hardly surprising.  

Edited by Moonbox

37 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Which is exactly why I posted the next set of charts, for people like you who want to confuse or cherry-pick  the data. 

Moonbox, you got busted for posted misleading data, period. There's no excuse for that ever, so just own it.

It's curious that you had no comment on these charts, though hardly surprising.  

When I saw that you were busy posting disinformation I disregarded the rest of your post, for obvious reasons. 

The deaths and hospitalizations rates were over three times higher for the unvaccinated in Ontario over the last 120 days regardless of age group once they adjust for vaccinated vs unvaccinated population sizes.  

I think it's amazing that somehow Ontario is managing to buck the trend that the rest of Canada is experiencing. 

In fact, their stats are skewed so far to one side that it's balancing the whole country out somehow. That's weird. 

Do you understand that based on your statistics, which show the vaccine being so successful, Canada should have experienced a drop in covid deaths after we vaccinated 85% of the country?

How can you explain that 85.7% of the covid deaths in Canada are still coming from the multi-vaxed, and covid deaths aren't down at all from when we were 100% unvaccinated? 

We vaxed 85% of the population and NOTHING CHANGED! The weekly death tolls are up by a lot for the summer.

And just remember that even if the vaccine is helping a little bit, the whole point here has never been eradication of the vaccine. It has been to show that it's definitely not good enough that people should be forced to take it.

Look at the data for young people from your own charts and tell me you think that we needed to force young people to vaccinate... (and just realize that "100,000 person-days" is almost 275 years)

Also worth noting is that even on your chart, multi-vaxed deaths are higher for 40-50 yr-olds than unvaxed... 

1226829867_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_12_11PM.thumb.png.45f4f28ed5a189e276b483e5013e210a.png833818884_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_11_56PM.thumb.png.91b43fa4af081d2713596c2a791c9723.png

22 hours ago, Goddess said:

National Citizens Inquiry (NCI) has a petition you can sign to request an independent citizen review of Canada's pandemic response from all levels of government.

It was launched in parliament on Nov. 2 and backed (surprise!) by the NDP.

Worth a Google to find and sign.

Signed.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It was arithmetic eyeball.

Basic. Arithmetic.

Is this honestly what arithmetic looks like to you...

703416684_ScreenShot2022-11-16at12_29_07PM.thumb.png.aafa845963cb40ccd5543e9fbd18d91f.png 

It's what your simple arithmetic looks like.

Your more complex explanations for things have diagrams, maps, notes etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if you have string going up your nose and coming out your ears when you're really brainstorming something.

Edited by eyeball

@Moonbox

As you're perusing the charts I just posted for you, and coming to the conclusion that young men and women don't need the vax,  just keep in mind the fact that they do experience severe side-effects:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myo-outcomes.html

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html

Preliminary data from surveys conducted at least 90 days after the myocarditis diagnosis showed most patients were fully recovered from their myocarditis.

Young people are supposed to be able to get informed consent from looking at this?

What % of people who get the jab develop myocarditis? Why doesn't it say? 

I guess we should be glad that "most" of the kids who get myocarditis from the jab fully recover after 90 days (it's excruciating, and 90 days is a long time), but what's the prognosis for the rest of them? 

If you look up changes to women's menstrual cycles it's clear that there are commonly extreme changes to it, but they are pooh-poohed by vax-apologists as if it's no big deal. 

Why is "everything worth the risk of side-effects", but the side-effects are never fully explained? 

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.abm7201

Abstract

Early in 2021, many people began sharing that they experienced unexpected menstrual bleeding after SARS-CoV-2 inoculation. We investigated this emerging phenomenon of changed menstrual bleeding patterns among a convenience sample of currently and formerly menstruating people using a web-based survey. In this sample, 42% of people with regular menstrual cycles bled more heavily than usual, while 44% reported no change after being vaccinated.
Among respondents who typically do not menstruate, 71% of people on long-acting reversible contraceptives, 39% of people on gender-affirming hormones, and 66% of postmenopausal people reported breakthrough bleeding.

We found that increased/breakthrough bleeding was significantly associated with age, systemic vaccine side effects (fever and/or fatigue), history of pregnancy or birth, and ethnicity. Generally, changes to menstrual bleeding are not uncommon or dangerous, yet attention to these experiences is necessary to build trust in medicine.

That's not an insignificant % of people experiencing changes in menstruation.

How important is female reproductive health compared to the lives of octogenarians with multiple underlying health conditions? 

Pretty important imo. 

When you consider that yound women don't benefit from the vax in any meaningful way, why should they be forced to vaccinate?

Why don't any of the vaxtards and vax-Nazis ever want to address the topic of the "justification" for forcing people to vax without telling them anything about the risks involved? 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And there's: The number of people who died of covid between Dec 14 2020 and Sept 2022 minus the number of people who died of covid from Dec 14 2020 to August 2022 is the number of people who died between August and September.

Simple math, right from Health Canada's own website.

85.7% of them were multi-vaccinated.

Covid deaths in 2022 aren't down from pre-vax numbers.

Suck it down and mope if you have to. 

Adios princess.

Person Facepalming on Facebook

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

It's what your simple arithmetic looks like.

Your more complex explanations for things have diagrams, maps, notes etc etc. I wouldn't be surprised if you have string going up your nose and coming out your ears when you're really brainstorming something.

It looks like "Sept deaths minus Aug deaths". It's pretty easy for everyone else.

It's not my fault that infobase insists on keeping data in the mix from back when 38M Canadians were all unvaxed for the first covid flu season. 

They don't tell you what % of vaxed/unvaxed Canadians die each month from covid, but they'll compare the percent of covid deaths among the paltry few 4xers in one summer to the percent of covid deaths that came from all of the unvaxed over two years?????? 

Why would they do that?

They have a chart which intentionally misleads people like you, @Moonbox and @ExFlyer, and they don't have a chart that shows what percent of deaths were in each category.

Who would even post a chart with results that are THAT misleading? It's like if I do a timeline that started in 2018, and said "Look how few unvaxed people died over the last 3 years vs vaxed deaths in 2022." You'd autmtically spot how bogus it was and you'd be offended.

Why do you accept such blatant disinformation from the people who are supposed to be protecting you? 

@Moonbox

One other thing about your stat for 80+, which shows a higher death rate in Ontario...

I mentioned before that age is just the second-highest factor for mortality, underlying health issues being the first. 

Within the group of people who are 80+ or 90+ or 100+ with serious underlying health issues, there are a lot of people who know that they're going to die soon regardless of whether or not they vax. A lot of them won't bother. At some point, people just don't want to prolong the agony anymore, they are ready to die.

Within the group of people who are 80+ or 90+ or 100+ who consider themselves healthy, what % do you think would take a chance the vaccine?

I would be willing to bet that the most health-conscious people over 80 years old would take the vax, and guess what, Ontario didn't release the stats for "percent of people with serious underlying health issues over 80 who vaxed/didn't vax...."

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

85.7% of our deaths in the last month were among the unvaxed.

Covid deaths didn't go down at all after we pseudovaxxed 85% of the country.

Some people still think we have a Covi vaccine".

Person Facepalming on Facebook

And on and on and on.

Trying to get this thread up to 800+ too and not succeeding in your campaign again.  LOL

Hey, ya got half a dozen disciples on your side.... stroke each other :)

Moonbox, you got busted for posted misleading data, period. There's no excuse for that ever, so just own it.

What misleading fact?  I posted three charts, you chose to squawk about one of them, while predictably ignoring the other two which pre-emptively addressed your complaints about the first.  

This is why so many of us have you on ignore.  It's like debating a 5 year old.  

Do you understand that based on your statistics, which show the vaccine being so successful, Canada should have experienced a drop in covid deaths after we vaccinated 85% of the country?

After we dropped almost all mandates and health restrictions.  Do you understand that the recorded outcomes continue to prove that unvaccinated people are dying or getting seriously ill at 3x the rate of vaccinated patients?  I know these sorts of things are super-inconvenient and dunk on your narrative, but I'm still waiting for your comment on this.  

Is it...MSM fake news again?  ?

Edited by Moonbox

16 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

And on and on and on.

It's a fact that you have to learn to live with:

85.7% of our deaths in the last month were among the multi-vaxed.

Covid deaths didn't go down at all after we pseudovaxxed 85% of the country.

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

What misleading fact?  I posted three charts, you chose to squawk about one of them,

I didn't squawk about anything.

I correctly pointed out that you got duped into posting disinformation.

while predictably ignoring the other two which pre-emptively addressed your complaints about the first.  

1) I didn't ignore the other two, I just didn't see them because I disregarded everything after looking at your initial chart, which was so intentionally misleading. 

2) I addressed those later, but you're choosing to ignore that fact so that you can keep pretending that you were onto something. You weren't.

3) There were some stats from Ontario two years ago that were intentionally misleading as well, I posted about it several times. 

4) In your own chart, people between 40-50 had worse outcomes after vaxing. Your own charts also showed that people under 50 don't need the vax at all. Vaxed or unvaxed they were all fine. 

5) Your charts also ignored underlying health conditions, which is a bigger risk factor than age. 

6) Also, the number of unvaxed people in that age category is so small that a few outliers can skew it wildly. People who are so sick that they couldn't risk side-effects or that they didn't want to extend their lives would fall right into the "negative outcome" category. 

Like I said, if you were 88 and healthy, you would almost certainly vax.

If you were 88 with stage 4 cancer and diabetes would you bother with the vax? You almost certainly wouldn't. 

It's a solid bet that a lot of the people who were very near death didn't bother vaxing, and those people are driving the "unvaxed over 80" stat. Underlying health risks are the key ingredient for covid deaths.  

This is why so many of us have you on ignore.  It's like debating a 5 year old.  

There are so many people who just lie their faces off here. Rebound said he has an IQ of 140, and no, I'm not missing a decimal place there. BeaverFever still thinks that Trump colluded with Russia, and now he's saying that Trump encouraged them to invade Ukraine. Eyeball thinks that my math is wrong, but he can't put his finger on it.

You, eyeball and Hodad all got sucked in by the chart which directly compares the percentage of quadruple-vaxed deaths with the percentage of unvaxed deaths since Dec 14 2020. You guys have absolutely no understanding whatsoever about statistics.

It's weird how I'm the one who has to explain to you that you've been duped, and yet you're still trying to pretend to be the adult in the room.

Grow up moonbox, and put me back on ignore if you want to. I'd expect no less from someone so determined to remain ignorant. 

After we dropped almost all mandates and health restrictions. 

We still had the vaccine passport in place, and 85% vaxed, when covid had it's second-largest spike ever last winter (the initial wave of covid was larger, the first covid flu season of 2020/21 was smaller)

Also, Sweden didn't bother with any of that: https://fee.org/articles/sweden-saw-lower-mortality-rate-than-most-of-europe-in-2020-despite-no-lockdown/

Preliminary data from EU statistics agency Eurostat compiled by Reuters showed Sweden had 7.7% more deaths in 2020 than its average for the preceding four years. Countries that opted for several periods of strict lockdowns, such as Spain and Belgium, had so-called excess mortality of 18.1% and 16.2% respectively.

Many critics countered by comparing Sweden’s death rate to its Nordic counterparts Norway and Finland, which had some of the lowest mortality rates in Europe. Norway and Finland, however, embraced policies even less restrictive than Sweden's for most of the pandemic.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Why do you accept such blatant disinformation from the people who are supposed to be protecting you? 

I'm still puzzling over why you'd cite the same people to make your case.

Further to that if what you say is true it's a crime. Why aren't you blowing the whistle to people in a position who could use your conclusions to much better use than you taking up bandwidth around here?  I bet going s public with it would reflect much better on Pierre Poilievre that it does you.

C'mon...please? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Eyeball thinks that my math is wrong, but he can't put his finger on it.

Sure I did, I pointed out your base rate fallacy weeks and weeks ago.

Since then you've done nothing but tangle yourself up into a Gordian Knot of string and pins while slipping in your own hooey. 

• Like 1