85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Why is the covid vax efficacy in question??? 

Because so many "vaxed" people died, and because the number of covid deaths went up sharply after we vaxed 85% of our population. 

In case you've forgotten, the whole point of the vax was to reduce deaths, and it didn't do that.

By what measure was vax-efficacy a success? Profits?

I believe in the end, it was always said to be a personal decision. 

No, people like you just said that it was  apersonal decision, and that was a lie when you said it back then and it's still a lie. 

Gov't: "Ex-Flyer, we want you to take this vax."

Ex-Flyer: "No."

Gov't: "We'll take away your pension."

Ex-Flyer: "OK, I'll take it."

In that scenario, would you say "I made a personal decision to take the vax"?

Is it different for a person with a family and a mtg who has to take the jab or lose their job? Is that still a "personal decision", id10t?

When business or employers decided not to allow unvaxxed folks to work, it was to protect the other workers from unnecessary risk of infection (from a communicable disease).

Gov't: "The vax protects you from covid: if you're vaxed, you don't need to worry about covid. But the unvaxed can give you covid, which can kill you."

Ex-Flyer: "That makes perfect sense to me. I'm gonna tell everyone that now, and if they don't listen, I'll get snotty."

This was and is a legal, health and safety issue.

It was vax-fascism, and nothing short of that.

If there was a scary disease, like polio for example, and a safe & effective vaccine came out, like the polio vaccine for example, you wouldn't have to threaten people with dire consequences to get them to take the vaccine. People would take it willingly.

In 2020 there was a flu with a 99.99998% survival rate among the healthy, abut the vax didn't work very well according to a massive data set that came out in Israel, and no one knew what kinds of long-term and short-term side-effects it would have yet. Still... young, healthy people in Canada were forced to take it, even after we knew that it was killing some of them. 

Ex-Flyer: "Meh. I'm still here. Why should I care about them? I'm perfectly fine with it. Chuck them young folks in a hole and forget about them already."

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It's like you come here to prove how dumb you are lol.

In 2022, there were probably about 16,000 covid deaths among the multi-vaxed. We can't know for sure because Health Canada stopped telling us how many vaxed people were dying in Sept of that year, but that's what they were on pace for, and 19,000 Canadians died of covid that year.

To put that into perspective for you, only 15,000 Canadians died in 2020 when no one was vaccinated

Covid deaths in Canada:

2020: 15,000 MSM: "Covid is the worst! The hospitals are overflowing!" *Hospitals not overflowing*

2021: 14,000 MSM: "Covid is the worst! The hospitals are overflowing!" *Hospitals not overflowing*

2022: 16,000 multi-vaxed - most-killed group of Canadians in any covid year + 3,000 unvaxed, 19k total. MSM: "Covid is over. The jab saved us." *Hospitals 3x busier than before*

Q: Is 16,000 more than 15,000, Ex-Flyer?

You and canfux...same shit in a different bag. LOL

Are you aware people are gonna die? Every day? Before covid and after? What a clueless fool and trying to build some kind of fantasy. LOL

The rest of your rhetoric is not even worth addressing, it is all BS, as usual from you LOL

You sure you are not confux???

Edited by ExFlyer

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Because so many "vaxed" people died, and because the number of covid deaths went up sharply after we vaxed 85% of our population. 

In case you've forgotten, the whole point of the vax was to reduce deaths, and it didn't do that.

By the drastically reduced case fatality rate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, people like you just said that it was  apersonal decision, and that was a lie when you said it back then and it's still a lie. 

Gov't: "Ex-Flyer, we want you to take this vax."

Ex-Flyer: "No."

Gov't: "We'll take away your pension."

Ex-Flyer: "OK, I'll take it."

In that scenario, would you say "I made a personal decision to take the vax"?

Is it different for a person with a family and a mtg who has to take the jab or lose their job? Is that still a "personal decision", id10t?

Gov't: "The vax protects you from covid: if you're vaxed, you don't need to worry about covid. But the unvaxed can give you covid, which can kill you."

Ex-Flyer: "That makes perfect sense to me. I'm gonna tell everyone that now, and if they don't listen, I'll get snotty."

It was vax-fascism, and nothing short of that.

If there was a scary disease, like polio for example, and a safe & effective vaccine came out, like the polio vaccine for example, you wouldn't have to threaten people with dire consequences to get them to take the vaccine. People would take it willingly.

In 2020 there was a flu with a 99.99998% survival rate among the healthy, abut the vax didn't work very well according to a massive data set that came out in Israel, and no one knew what kinds of long-term and short-term side-effects it would have yet. Still... young, healthy people in Canada were forced to take it, even after we knew that it was killing some of them. 

Ex-Flyer: "Meh. I'm still here. Why should I care about them? I'm perfectly fine with it. Chuck them young folks in a hole and forget about them already."

Again, who the f*ck asked you.

You find a need to answer for everyone else?

You are the king of anti vaxx. We all know you have no other interest. We all know you have no life so you dig up old shit and try to pass it off as some sort of news.

Venandi and I had our discussion and came to a resolution. You don't like it so you stick yoru dick in it and try to answer for him?

If anything, I wished there was a westconman vaccination...several doses and one for each new variant...oh wait, there ain't a new variant, same old westconman shit all the time. LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

By the drastically reduced case fatality rate. 

So your final answer is: "Deaths were up by 30%, but that's just because 7x as many people got infected..."

Are you for real? Is that what qualifies as "a success" in your books?

Did you see the success that ivermectin had in India? Deaths and infections plummeted by comparison to neighbouring provinces. 

Dipshit: "But, but, but... correlation isn't causation."

Me: "I'll take 'correlation with a side of breathing', thanks. You can keep sticking those needles up your myocarditis-afflicted, stupid arse."

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Again, who the f*ck asked you.

You find a need to answer for everyone else?

Don't say stupid shit here and I won't call you out for it.

You are the king of anti vaxx. We all know you have no other interest.

Well that's just stupid. I chime in on 50% of the topics here.

The only reason that I spend so much time on this one topic is that there are so many braindead cultists like you here, spewing so much debunked crap, that I keep having to post facts and stats.

Venandi and I had our discussion and came to a resolution.

Venandi is too polite. You don't deserve the kind of respect that you get from him/her. 

When you tell blatant lies, like "I think everyone made their own personal choice", Venandi doesn't call you just, just mildly corrects you. Not my style. 

You're a lying, slithering lowlife and I would never miss a chance to remind you of it. 

You don't like it so you stick yoru dick in it and try to answer for him?

I thought that you guys were supposed to be focusing on Trump's dick.

If anything, I wished there was a westconman vaccination...several doses and one for each new variant...oh wait, there ain't a new variant, same old westconman shit all the time. LOL

Yeah, those pesky stats that proved that the multi-vaxed were dropping like flies in 2022, when the media was pretending that covid wasn't a big deal anymore really get your goat, hey?

Don't forget: 86% of covid deaths in 2022 were among the multi-vaxed, which is just slightly higher than the proportion of vaxed. 

Slither off, cultist. 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That means absolutely nothing at all, Hodad. People just put lines wherever they wanted to on a piece of paper for all I know. 

How many people in each vaxed-category actually died of covid, Hodad?

FYI if Statista published their chart about covid deaths by vax status in this country, that's about what it would look like, because they incorrectly identified "fully-vaxed deaths" as ONLY people who had two jabs, but not people who had those exact same two jabs plus a 3rd and 4th.

Do you think it's even possible that Canada and the US had the exact opposite outcomes? 

Hodad: "In the US, the unvaxed died at a much higher rate than the vaxed, but in Canada they died at the exact same rate."

FYI that's not a thing. When there are two data sets of such a large magnitude, it's impossible for them to be so wildly different from each other. They're not different by one or two percent, ie within the same ballpark, they're worlds apart. It's like the US had an actual vaccine, like the polio vaccine, and in Canada we just got some of Joe Biden's poopy bathwater.

You can't tell me that "the jabs worked in the US but not Canada". That. Just. Didn't. Happen.

Here's what we do know though, the American medical establishment and the CDC lied about covid and vaccines all the time, right from the start. I can show you video of Rochelle Wolenski saying that "the vax works and it's safe" [her actual quote was that you don't have to worry about covid if yu're vaxed, etc, and it's safe]. She wasn't 'predicting', she was 'reporting', the difference is miles apart, so there's no excuse for her being that wrong. And she was 1,000 percent wrong, make no mistake about that. No real-world ever said the same thing came out of her mouth. Now they have a 'graph'. Whoopty doo. Fauci is probably the biggest liar in the history of the world. If he told me it was daytime I'd suddenly doubt it. 

And like I said, the statista chart would show that only 17% of covid deaths from Dec 14 2020 to Sept 25 2022 were among the "fully-vaxed", and that's a 100% a lie. Justso we're clear: what Statista said was 100% a lie, it was total bullshit, they are shameless liars, and they haven't changed their tune for 15 months even though that what they're saying is a lie. The proof that they're liars is right on the same exact page that they lied on

If these guys are lying that brazenly when the facts are right there on the same page, don't you think that people will tell those same kinds of lies when the actual facts aren't even on that sheet at all? All they did was draw some lines, and you have to guess if it's true or not. 

The CDC has already been caught lying and shilling for the vax, Hodad. I wouldn't even let their graph touch my ass if I was out of toilet paper. 

Yes, Reason10 2.0, graphs are just people drawing lines on paper. Like a kindergarten art class.🙄

Amazingly, "artists" all over the world have very similar art projects. 

You're right about one thing, BTW. The vaccines worked in Canada too. The exact pages you like to cite from Canadian data will tell you the exact same thing. You just choose to ignore it and use your own ass-backward "calculations."

For years, you've been arguing that you are the only one right while the world's doctors, scientists, health agencies, academics and statisticians are all identically inept or conspiring together. 

Sure. Lol.

Or perhaps it's just a tiny bit possible you're doing it wrong. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Don't say stupid shit .....

Well that's just stupid. I chime in on 50% of the topics here.

The only reason that I spend so much time on this one topic ....

When you tell blatant lies, like "I think everyone made their own personal choice", .....

You're a lying, slithering lowlife ....

Slither off, cultist. 

Don't say stupid shit is what i and so many others say to you. It is what you do....all the time, every post LOL

You chime in on everything with stupid shit.

What lies have I told...prove your accusation. Oh, you can't? Must be you lying again LOL

The reason you spend so much time (all your time) on this topic is because you have no life. You and confux live on your keyboards in your basements.Like I said before, one bag of shit with the both of you inside LOL

You and confux are the 2 most negative lying insulting slithering cultists on this entire forum We all know that. That is OK, every forum needs total fools like you two to make it humorous. We need comedic breaks from real life issues and fools like you do it for us :)

Hey fool, it is 2024...long after what you are still living.  Wake up, your Rumpelstiltskin act is worn out. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yes, Reason10 2.0, graphs are just people drawing lines on paper. Like a kindergarten art class.🙄

It was just art, Hodad. 

They knew what they wanted the graph to look like, and they drew it, just like Statista wrote comments about the number of covid deaths in Canada which were entirely false.

Amazingly, "artists" all over the world have very similar art projects. 

Like I've told you several times, Statista's art would look just like the graph you posted, but it would have nothing to do with reality. 

In statista's case, the raw data is right there on the same page with their lies. With your graph, the raw numbers are somewhere else.  

You're right about one thing, BTW. The vaccines worked in Canada too.

They didn't work, and there is no data that supports that conclusion. If there was you would have produced it by now.

It's possible that there was a slightly higher survival rate, even as high as 1-2%, but nothing like 7%.

The exact pages you like to cite from Canadian data will tell you the exact same thing. You just choose to ignore it and use your own ass-backward "calculations."

They don't, at all, and you've never attempted to show that it did.

You just pretended that it was normal that covid deaths went up by 30% here, with vaxed people experiencing slightly more than their fair share of deaths. I.e., they accounted for 86% of deaths but only 85% of us were vaxed. 

For years, you've been arguing that you are the only one right while the world's doctors, scientists, health agencies, academics and statisticians are all identically inept or conspiring together. 

I never said that I was right, I said that Health Canada's own stats showed that 85.7% of covid deaths were occurring among the multi-vaxed, and they did. Month-month, in 2022, 86% of covid deaths were among the vaxed. 

While that was happening, our media was pretending that there was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", but there was not. Does "Almost everyone who's dying of covid is vaxed" constitute a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"?

If you honestly look at the graphs that I showed you from Health Canada you can see with your own eye that 85.7% of covid deaths here between Aug and Sept of 2022 were among the multi-vaxed. Do you think that constitutes a "pandemic of the unvaccinated", Hodad?

Not "all" of those people are conspiring, but Fauci definitely was a co-conspirator, and the main medical health journals absolutely do conspire, and they set the tone. 

They are like an acceptance filter (think of an AM radio) that amplifies everything at one frequency and rejects everything else. 

14 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sure. Lol.

Rand Paul says it. So does this highly respected Dr:

Why don't you look at what he has to say? 

If you don't want to watch it all, just get the gist of what he's saying at the 18 minute mark and the 33 minute mark. Let me know what you think... Am I the only person who doesn't trust the NEJoM and The Lancet? 

You gotta admit, my distrust of them came pretty quickly compared to some Drs who believed them for years, decades even...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So your final answer is: "Deaths were up by 30%, but that's just because 7x as many people got infected..."

Are you for real? Is that what qualifies as "a success" in your books?

Given how many more of those infected people would have died without the vaccine, the answer is quite obviously yes and only an absolute dipshit would say otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Rand Paul says it. So does this highly respected Dr:

Why don't you look at what he has to say? 

If you don't want to watch it all, just get the gist of what he's saying at the 18 minute mark and the 33 minute mark. Let me know what you think... Am I the only person who doesn't trust the NEJoM and The Lancet? 

You gotta admit, my distrust of them came pretty quickly compared to some Drs who believed them for years, decades even...

You are actually using Tucker Carlson, super flake, that even Fox finally saw through, as a person that has credible sources??

Wow, you are hitting the bottom of the credibility barrel LOL

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Given how many more of those infected people would have died without the vaccine, the answer is quite obviously yes and only an absolute dipshit would say otherwise.

That's not a 'science-based' or 'fact-based' or 'stats-based' answer, doggie. It's your own opinion and it's not based on anything more reliable than CNN propaganda. 

In case you didn't notice, vax-pimps started off saying that the jabs would be safe and effective, they said that the jabs actually were safe and effective after they first came out, and they're still not actually admitting how useless and dangerous they currently are.

FYI we've never seen any real-world evidence that there's a safe, effective vaccine. Never.

All we have for certain is evidence that it doesn't work. For example, the time we vaxed a whole country - Canada - to 85% coverage, and deaths and hospitalizations soared to the highest numbers ever, by far. 

If the $125/shot jabs that we gave to 85% of our population were actual "vaccinations", then infections would have gone down and deaths would have plummeted, like what happened in Uttar Pradesh (pop 235M) when they gave out dirt-cheap ivermectin.

The whole reason we looked for a jab in the first place was to have the kind of success at fighting covid that Uttar Pradesh had. 

The best that 'science' can muster in protection of their cash cow is "The ivermectin group got lucky with the timing in Uttar Pradesh - covid was just about to go away all on its own there while it stuck around in the rest of India - and the jabs got unlucky in Canada: Covid had just decided that it was going to stick through the summer of 2022, when the jabs were up-to-date, unlike the two previous summers when covid took a hiatus while people were unprotected. 

Can you imagine the carnage if covid hadn't decided to take the summer off in 2020, when no one was vaxed and there were no covid restrictions in place? Or in 2021, when only about half of the country was jabbed? Thankfully Covid only went on a rampage in 2022 when 85% of us were protected by the jabs, so the death toll was only about 6x higher than usual in June and July that year. Phew. Just in time. 

It seems like the jabs are as unlucky with their timing as you are with your thinking. 

Edited by WestCanMan

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI we've never seen any real-world evidence that there's a safe, effective vaccine. Never.

All we have for certain is evidence that it doesn't work. For example, the time we vaxed a whole country - Canada - to 85% coverage, and deaths and hospitalizations soared to the highest numbers ever, by far. 

Case counts in January 2022 alone were higher than the total case count for all of 2020 but the death and hospitalization rates were drastically lower, how can you post so much about a subject and still not understand basic statistics, you crackpot goof?

Edited by Black Dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Case counts in January 2022 alone were higher than the total case count for all of 2020

Here ya go:

ScreenShot2024-04-09at12_08_48PM.thumb.png.272603e3957c5e26490f751c05d76c15.png

Back in Dec 2021, and Jan 2022 like you mentioned, 85% of Canada's population was "vaccinated" and the unvaxed were still banned from public spaces. Despite all that, cases were skyrocketing.

but the death and hospitalization rates were drastically lower,

Who told you that?

CovidDeathsTimelineOriginal.thumb.png.f3fc31f7744a12a9937afd41568c2d09.png

The second-highest peak on that graph was Dec 2021/Jan 2022. That's the number of deaths, just in case you don't know how graphs work.

And I already told you that more people died in 2022 than any other year about 50 times. How did you get that one wrong? 

Hospitals2022.thumb.png.807f164d4ae9123e6851bda88d851fbc.png

Just for gits and shiggles, what year do you think was the busiest for hospitalization? 

Do you understand what all of this means about the efficacy of vaxing and vax-mandates? 

The whole theory behind keeping the unvaxed out of public spaces was because "the unvaxed could give people covid but the vaxed couldn't".

Honestly, after reading everything above, do you still believe that banning the unvaxed from public spaces worked? Did the jab really work? Is "more infections" a good thing?

So after being exposed for harbouring so many false beliefs - brought to you by your trustworthy news sources and the medical establishment in Canada and the US - do you still think it's impossible that the CDC would just put one more lie onto a graph? 

It's literally the "cherry on top of the cake" lie, just like Statista's claim that only 17% of vaxed deaths were among the vaxed. At that point, they knew that they could say whatever they wanted and you'd still believe it. You have to, because you backed vax-fascism. The last thing on earth that you want to do now is say: "I backed vax-fascism but it turns out the vax is no better at slowing the spread of covid or preventing hospitalizations/deaths than Joe Biden's poopy bathwater." 

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You are actually using Tucker Carlson, super flake, that even Fox finally saw through, as a person that has credible sources??

It's not Tucker Carlson making the claims you illiterate cultist.

Wow, you are hitting the bottom of the credibility barrel LOL

😂

Posted (edited)

@Blackdummy: One thing that you'll notice about those graphs is that they acknowledge that there were changes to covid testing policies in Dec 2021

They say that 'case counts' may be 'underestimated' due to said changes, but tbh, they never eliminated the possibility that case counts were artificially exaggerated at that point to make it seem like it was accelerated transmission causing the spike in deaths and not a high CFR.

Also, case counts were wildly different from early 2020 because in early 2020 no one was being tested who wasn't sick. In Dec 2021 people were sending in covid tests that were swabbed on blades of grass that came back "positive". Test, test, test, test.... Of course there were way more "cases", there were way more tests. 

In any event, whether the jab was allowing the virus to spread so fast that it killed so many people, or if it was so useless that covid killed so many people, we still arrive at the same body count. Part of what a vaccine does is lower the spread of a pathogen. 

Here's Fauci pimping the jabs by pretending that they'd slow the spread. This whole segment was a "only jabbed people should be allowed out in public" speech:

Look at that slimy cork-soaker comparing the covid jab to actual vaccines, and advocating for kids to be forced to take the jab to go to school.

I'd love to meet that guy. 

Edited by WestCanMan

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not Tucker Carlson making the claims you illiterate cultist.

😂

it's Tucker Carlson making a point. It is his interview for whatever reason. I am surprised he didn't ask Trump LOL

You didn't agree with me, me no like you, I will call you names Boo Hoo.

Good for you...name calling again. You and confux, the pros at insults and name calling  LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

it's Tucker Carlson making a point. It is his interview for whatever reason. I am surprised he didn't ask Trump LOL

You didn't agree with me, me no like you, I will call you names Boo Hoo.

Good for you...name calling again. You and confux, the pros at insults and name calling  LOL

I have enough facts and stats on this page alone supporting every single thing that I've said to make more than a few claims.

What do you have anywhere in this forum, since the very beginning of covid, aside from a constant stream of debunked horseshit? Just point to something that you said at any point in time that stands as factual to this day...

Even something from this morning. I'll wait. (just kidding, I know that you have nothing)

Edited by WestCanMan

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I have enough facts and stats on this page alone supporting every single thing that I've said to make more than a few claims.

What do you have anywhere in this forum, since the very beginning of covid, aside from a constant stream of debunked horseshit? Just point to something that you said at any point in time that stands as factual to this day...

Even something from this morning. I'll wait. (just kidding, I know that you have nothing)

All useless facts and stats and narrow minded, like the person delivering them.

Keep on keeping on conman. You are the laughing stock here...cannot grow up or move on LOL

On 4/8/2024 at 1:42 PM, ExFlyer said:

You and canfux...same shit in a different bag. LOL

Are you aware people are gonna die? Every day? Before covid and after? What a clueless fool and trying to build some kind of fantasy. LOL

The rest of your rhetoric is not even worth addressing, it is all BS, as usual from you LOL

You sure you are not confux???

ROFLMAO  -  oh dear,  ass porn guy doesn't get along with anyone does he?

IF you're going to assume that anyone who makes you look stupid is me then the whole world is going to look like me to you :)   Don't blame your stupid on others kiddo

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

All useless facts and stats

Pretty much sums up your entire thinking - you believe facts and stats are useless.

jr3x8tg8s9tc1.thumb.webp.143345f22fa74793db506bb473521a3a.webp

Edited by CdnFox

not exactly related but we had our monthly meeting with the governor. Someone attempted to bring up this topic... Crickets. After 2 minutes of silence, we moved on. The person who tried to air the grievance about vax mandates just sat there in stunned silence. Keep in mind, we have a republican governor and thoroughly republican cabinet. The vax mandates were put in place by the past governor (a Democrat). It told me that folks are moving on from this topic. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

not exactly related but we had our monthly meeting with the governor. Someone attempted to bring up this topic... Crickets. After 2 minutes of silence, we moved on. The person who tried to air the grievance about vax mandates just sat there in stunned silence. Keep in mind, we have a republican governor and thoroughly republican cabinet. The vax mandates were put in place by the past governor (a Democrat). It told me that folks are moving on from this topic. 

You are 100% correct but here, on repolitics, there are a couple dudes that cannot move on. Their life is wrapped up in conspiracy. LOL

And if you disagree, the swear,at you, call you names and otherwise insult you. Simpletons getting  exposed are dangerous adversaries LOL

• Like 1