Did Justin Trudeau committ war crimes?

West

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

No they don’t.  You’re not asked about vaccine status at the US border.  

Wrong again

"Last updated October 4, 2022 at 1:50 pm EST. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. "

https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/

"As of Thursday, April 21, 2022, DHS will extend COVID-19-related land border entry requirements. Non-U.S. travelers seeking to enter the United States via land ports of entry and ferry terminals at the U.S.-Mexico and U.S.-Canada borders are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination upon request.  

These restrictions apply to non-U.S. travelers who are traveling for essential or non-essential reasons. They do not apply to U.S. citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents, or U.S. nationals. "

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2021/10/29/fact-sheet-guidance-travelers-enter-us-land-ports-entry-and-ferry-terminals

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh, you could not be more wrong.

Ottawa police stopped being "Ottawa" police when other police came to assist. It then became a "Police" force. Ottawa cops were just a minor and small part of the force. OPP had the largest contingent, RCMP and even QPP were involved.

Some of the fools on side streets saw it coming and pulled out the daty before but the Wellington Street dummies got yanked after EMA.

You know, you can protest politicians, you can protest governments, you can protest policies and laws but when your protest adversely affects the citezens you claim to represent, then your protest has done more harm than good.

They pulled their vehicles because there were discussions. When Trudeau and Co heard there was a deal they forced sloly out because they wanted violence. The facts are what they are

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, West said:

They pulled their vehicles because there were discussions. When Trudeau and Co heard there was a deal they forced sloly out because they wanted violence. The facts are what they are

Sloly was long gone puddin. He left on his own. He even said to the chairman of the police board, "give me a cheque and I am outta here".

Sloly was a monumental failure and it was evident after the first weekend. The testimony from others stated that.

Protesters started bailing when  they were told tow trucks were coming the next day.

As you say, but don't seem to know "The facts are what they are".

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Sloly was long gone puddin. He left on his own. He even said to the chairman of the police board, "give me a cheque and I am outta here".

Sloly was a monumental failure and it was evident after the first weekend. The testimony from others stated that.

Protesters started bailing when  they were told tow trucks were coming the next day.

As you say, but don't seem to know "The facts are what they are"

No he wasn't puddin. Sloly resigned on the 15th after the EA was invoked on the 14th. 

I have no doubt you would've told those protesting during the Civil rights era to go home and would've been gleefully cheering as you saw police dogs rip people down and as people were hit in the face with water canons. You say they should just follow the law and stay out of Whites Only establishments. All because you were late for your soul cycle lesson.. sick man

Edited by West
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, West said:

No he wasn't puddin. Sloly resigned on the 15th after the EA was invoked on the 14th. 

I have no doubt you would've told those protesting during the Civil rights era to go home and would've been gleefully cheering as you saw police dogs rip people down and as people were hit in the face with water canons. All because you were late for your soul cycle lesson.. sick man

Wrong.

Slowly resigned on 10 Feb.

Public order emergency under the Emergencies Act, Section 25 of the Act invoked  15 Feb. 

Action began Feb 16.

Act revoked Feb 23.

The only thing you should doubt is your comments LOL  

Sick man?? For correcting your errors?? LOL OK puddin :)

Edited by ExFlyer

52 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Wrong again

"Last updated October 4, 2022 at 1:50 pm EST. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. "

https://ca.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information-canada-3/

"As of Thursday, April 21, 2022, DHS will extend COVID-19-related land border entry requirements. Non-U.S. travelers seeking to enter the United States via land ports of entry and ferry terminals at the U.S.-Mexico and U.S.-Canada borders are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination upon request.  

These restrictions apply to non-U.S. travelers who are traveling for essential or non-essential reasons. They do not apply to U.S. citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents, or U.S. nationals. "

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2021/10/29/fact-sheet-guidance-travelers-enter-us-land-ports-entry-and-ferry-terminals

We weren’t asked crossing into the US by land, but maybe that’s because they already had our vaccination status on file when they saw our passports.  If this policy is still in effect, that’s really poor.  I expect such nonsense from the Biden administration.  At least Canada lifted that policy.  

14 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

We weren’t asked crossing into the US by land, but maybe that’s because they already had our vaccination status on file when they saw our passports.  If this policy is still in effect, that’s really poor.  I expect such nonsense from the Biden administration.  At least Canada lifted that policy.  

Perhaps you are right. I just gave information on what is required.

May be poor policy but, bottom line is vaccination proof is still required to get into the US.

14 hours ago, dialamah said:

They crossed the line when they refused to move their protest after a couple of days, when they thoughtlessly honked their horns as if nobody existed outside their little world, when they styled themselves patriots while flying the Canadian flag upside down.  

You can bleat on about MSM, but live video doesn't lie.

So honking horns and someone flying a Canadian flag upside down is grounds for invoking the Emergencies Act?  Not much sense in wasting any more of my time with this.

3 minutes ago, suds said:

So honking horns and someone flying a Canadian flag upside down is grounds for invoking the Emergencies Act?  Not much sense in wasting any more of my time with this.

No but, when you piss off the citizens you claim to be protesting for, you have lost your credibility and purpose.

By the time the EMA was invoked, the primary reason for the protest had become quite blurry. When overthrowing the government became the call, the anti vax protest had lost it's way.

8 minutes ago, suds said:

You asked where they crossed the line for me.  The EMA was invoked to get them out of there after several weeks of disruption.  I personally think the EMA went too far when it moved beyond mobilizing enough resources to get those people removed.  I don't agree with suspending bank accounts and think Tamara Lynch and that other guy should have been fined at most.  Or even ignored, once the protestors were gone.  Charging them and putting them in jail was a mistake, imo.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Wrong.

Slowly resigned on 10 Feb.

Public order emergency under the Emergencies Act, Section 25 of the Act invoked  15 Feb. 

Action began Feb 16.

Act revoked Feb 23.

The only thing you should doubt is your comments LOL  

Sick man?? For correcting your errors?? LOL OK puddin :)

Wrong... sloly resigned on the 15th. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6352295

See the date ?

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No but, when you piss off the citizens you claim to be protesting for, you have lost your credibility and purpose.

By the time the EMA was invoked, the primary reason for the protest had become quite blurry. When overthrowing the government became the call, the anti vax protest had lost it's way.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'overthrowing the government'.  One of the spokesman for the truckers said at a news conference that they wanted to have a meeting with the opposition parties and GG about the possibilities of forming a new government. You have to understand that the liberals only have a minority government.  Other then sounding a little far fetched it is not unconstitutional in my opinion.  Or are you referring to something else?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suds said:

They are crazy. There's no doubt these people would've supported other human rights violations like forcing black people to drink at separate water fountains because "it's the law"

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

There was no thinking among the thousands of protesters of overthrowing the government.  Get real.  Some leaders wanted the Governor General to dissolve Parliament to throw out the PM because of constitutional breach.  There was no armed or unarmed attempt to enter Parliament and remove government by force.  Just stop.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

There was no thinking among the thousands of protesters of overthrowing the government.  Get real.  Some leaders wanted the Government General to dissolve Parliament to throw out the PM because of constitutional breach.  There was no armed or unarmed attempt to enter Parliament and remove government by force.  Just stop.  

overthrowing the government is entirely constitutional by Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy

agitating to bring down the Prime Minister is entirely lawful, a constitutional right

the essence of Liberal totalitarianism is that somehow this Trudeau government is immune to being overthrown

nobody is bound to fealty to a government, it rules only by the confidence of the House

Margaret Thatcher after all was brought down by the Poll Tax Riots

which was an actual insurrection

as opposed to the Freedom Convoy, which was simply a protest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

There was no thinking among the thousands of protesters of overthrowing the government.  Get real.  Some leaders wanted the Governor General to dissolve Parliament to throw out the PM because of constitutional breach.  There was no armed or unarmed attempt to enter Parliament and remove government by force.  Just stop.  

Asking for a meeting from elected officials is now trying to overthrow government lol

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Who said thousands?? Making stuff up again.... as usual.

Dissolve Parliament?

Leaders of truck convoy protests sought to overthrow government, national security adviser says

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-leaders-of-truck-convoy-protests-sought-overthrow-of-government/

35 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who said thousands?? Making stuff up again.... as usual.

Dissolve Parliament?

Leaders of truck convoy protests sought to overthrow government, national security adviser says

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-leaders-of-truck-convoy-protests-sought-overthrow-of-government/

Flyer...it's not as if they stormed the parliament and took over.

They have been trashed by the media for wanting Pixie-Dust out.

Hell I want Pixie-Dust out. Should I be jailed?

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Flyer...it's not as if they stormed the parliament and took over.

They have been trashed by the media for wanting Pixie-Dust out.

Hell I want Pixie-Dust out. Should I be jailed?

Just sayin.

Perception is as dramatic as actions and sometimes more harmful to the participants. It only takes one bad player to ruin the game. All the talk is about the one player.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Just sayin.

Perception is as dramatic as actions and sometimes more harmful to the participants. It only takes one bad player to ruin the game. All the talk is about the one player.

Perception?

I "perceive" that this whole charade has been quite illegal and incredibly childish.

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Perception?

I "perceive" that this whole charade has been quite illegal and incredibly childish.

There ya go, your perception is out of whack with most Canadians but hey, perceive away :)

Majority of Canadians disagree with ‘freedom convoy’ on vaccine mandates and lockdowns

https://theconversation.com/majority-of-canadians-disagree-with-freedom-convoy-on-vaccine-mandates-and-lockdowns-176323

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

There ya go, your perception is out of whack with most Canadians but hey, perceive away :)

Majority of Canadians disagree with ‘freedom convoy’ on vaccine mandates and lockdowns

https://theconversation.com/majority-of-canadians-disagree-with-freedom-convoy-on-vaccine-mandates-and-lockdowns-176323

We're talking about the law and the Canadian Charter. Not the "perception" of CBC and its army of zombies.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

We're talking about the law and the Canadian Charter. Not the "perception" of CBC and its army of zombies.

What law? What charter? What about them?

Are you implying one of them  was breached by government? If so, what, exactly.

You have been asked this before and cannot provide any proper response, only your perceived response :)