Did Justin Trudeau committ war crimes?

West

52 minutes ago, West said:

Yes which Ottawa police directed.. thats what you fail to understand. 

There was a deal reached prior to invoking of the Emergencies Act that they would move all trucks out of downtown except for in front of the PMO. That's when the PMO invoked the Act.. because it was embarrassing for them, not an actual threat. 

The Police did their jobs and came to a peaceful resolution. Sloly was forced out because the PMO wanted a violent dispersal. Nothing more nothing less

Ottawa police directed them through, not to stop and block traffic.,

There was no deal reached, there was an attempted deal in the works, nothing reached or confirmed. Even lich conformed that months ago.

You watching YouTube or facebook or tiktok snippets again? LOL

"The documents show 192 charges were issued on Feb. 18 and 196 charges were issued on Feb. 19, as police began an operation to end the occupation of downtown Ottawa and clear the streets."

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/policing-bill-for-freedom-convoy-occupation-in-ottawa-tops-55-million-1.6120036?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvottawa%3Apost&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR25lobh6kCRBJmvSSW4_dp-H49f4ZVOkxoTtuOMBZlnGhC6KyVuh1YmE-k

Edited by ExFlyer

8 minutes ago, West said:

Your inflammatory rhetoric is disgraceful. 

There was no "hostage taking" there was hundreds of thousands of people who showed up to voice displeasure with barbaric and inhumane Government policy. Nothing more nothing less

"hundreds of thousands"....ha ha ha now look who is lying  Ha Ha Ha

2 minutes ago, West said:

Your inflammatory rhetoric is disgraceful. 

What did I say that was  inflammatory? 

Are you saying there were no Public Health Orders?

Are you saying Parliament should not come up with a mechanism to deal with this kind of disruption that is more appropriate than the EMA?

Are you saying the elected Government should give in to a small minority of unelected occupiers?

"Trudeau: Yes, I think the society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power in this country and I think that goes to any distance. So long as there is a power in here which is challenging the elected representative of the people I think that power must be stopped and I think it’s only, I repeat, weak-kneed bleeding hearts who are afraid to take these measures."

Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, Oct. 13, 1970.

Just now, Queenmandy85 said:

What did I say that was  inflammatory? 

Are you saying there were no Public Health Orders?

Are you saying Parliament should not come up with a mechanism to deal with this kind of disruption that is more appropriate than the EMA?

Are you saying the elected Government should give in to a small minority of unelected occupiers?

"Trudeau: Yes, I think the society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power in this country and I think that goes to any distance. So long as there is a power in here which is challenging the elected representative of the people I think that power must be stopped and I think it’s only, I repeat, weak-kneed bleeding hearts who are afraid to take these measures."

Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, Oct. 13, 1970.

You wrote

"You do not negotiate with hostage takers."

this is a mischaracterization and a disgrace. These people have every right to protest and you as a former law enforcement officer should be ashamed of yourself

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

"hundreds of thousands"....ha ha ha now look who is lying  Ha Ha Ha

More accurate Than those pesky Russians setting up a protest... sure every Canadian just loves the sicko in Ottawas threats and intimidation over a vaccine... if you say so

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

There was no deal reached, there was an attempted deal in the works, nothing reached or confirmed. Even lich conformed that months ago.

"The documents show 192 charges were issued on Feb. 18 and 196 charges were issued on Feb. 19, as police began an operation to end the occupation of downtown Ottawa and clear the streets."

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/policing-bill-for-freedom-convoy-occupation-in-ottawa-tops-55-million-1.6120036?cid=sm%3Atrueanthem%3Actvottawa%3Apost&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR25lobh6kCRBJmvSSW4_dp-H49f4ZVOkxoTtuOMBZlnGhC6KyVuh1YmE-k

1 minute ago, West said:

More accurate Than those pesky Russians setting up a protest... sure every Canadian just loves the sicko in Ottawas threats and intimidation over a vaccine... if you say so

Ha Ha Ha Youtube accurate? Facebook accurate? Tiktok accurate or West, sitting on his but in front of his keyboard accurate?? Ha Ha Ha

"The convoys consisted of three main routes across Canada, which would converge for the Ottawa protest on the weekend. The Ottawa Police Service estimated up to 2,000 demonstrators in the city on the weekend."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_convoy_protest

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes most of those charges were related to covid nazis uttering threats and smashing off mirrors from trucks

And yes Ottawa police did park and direct traffick.. this is a convenient fact you ignore.. 

And no the convoy didn't block off streets.. that was the police who did that. 

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha Youtube accurate? Facebook accurate? Tiktok accurate or West, sitting on his but in front of his keyboard accurate?? Ha Ha Ha

"The convoys consisted of three main routes across Canada, which would converge for the Ottawa protest on the weekend. The Ottawa Police Service estimated up to 2,000 demonstrators in the city on the weekend."

Or the coordinator of intelligence stating you and your favorite news Chanels were lying? 

You are a disgrace

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Lol 2000. And wiki as a source

You write that wiki entry 

Very impressive they required that much police power for 2000 people and the 2000 people could "hold a city hostage"

This article says about 100 trucks were downtown so if 102 were moved before the violent dispersal why the need for the Emergencies Act? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/ottawa/2022/2/8/1_5772103.amp.html

Edited by West

36 minutes ago, West said:

Yes most of those charges were related to covid nazis uttering threats and smashing off mirrors from trucks

And yes Ottawa police did park and direct traffick.. this is a convenient fact you ignore.. 

And no the convoy didn't block off streets.. that was the police who did that. 

Last 2 days of the debacle. 0ver 500 tickets issues and on the last 2 days over 350 of them.

32 minutes ago, West said:

Or the coordinator of intelligence stating you and your favorite news Chanels were lying? 

You are a disgrace

Live stream on global.ca.... key here is live stream. No hear say, live..

16 minutes ago, West said:

Lol 2000. And wiki as a source

You write that wiki entry 

Very impressive they required that much police power for 2000 people and the 2000 people could "hold a city hostage"

This article says about 100 trucks were downtown so if 102 were moved before the violent dispersal why the need for the Emergencies Act? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/ottawa/2022/2/8/1_5772103.amp.html

First weekend. That is what you are talking so that is what I provided. Better source that from your basement observations at your keyboard LOL.

Did you actually read your linked MSM article. It contradicts and makes your comments BS LOL

Oh, if you have a better source, for the first weekend total people, please provide.... but I suspect, when questioned, like always, crickets from you LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

14 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Last 2 days of the debacle. 0ver 500 tickets issues and on the last 2 days over 350 of them.

Live stream on global.ca.... key here is live stream. No hear say, live..

First weekend. That is what you are talking so that is what I provided. Better source that from your basement observations at your keyboard LOL.

Did you actually read your linked MSM article. It contradicts and makes your comments BS LOL

Oh, if you have a better source, for the first weekend total people, please provide.... but I suspect, when questioned, like always, crickets from you LOL

Contradicts what? I'm showing what they claim which was 100 trucks and I'm saying 102 trucks had already cleared out by the time of the Emergencies Act so either they are lying about how many trucks were there (likely) or there simply wasn't the numbers to justify the EA. I KNOW THATS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

12 minutes ago, West said:

Contradicts what? I'm showing what they claim which was 100 trucks and I'm saying 102 trucks had already cleared out by the time of the Emergencies Act so either they are lying about how many trucks were there (likely) or there simply wasn't the numbers to justify the EA. I KNOW THATS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND

You are one funny guy.

"Police said as of Monday there were 418 vehicles in the "red zone" and about 100 protesters on the Wellington Street corridor."

Keep on keeping on from your basement  LOL LOL LOL LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are one funny guy.

"Police said as of Monday there were 418 vehicles in the "red zone" and about 100 protesters on the Wellington Street corridor."

Dodge and weave... you clearly are a troll

Lol 2000 protesters.. and EO needs to be invoked.. ?

Edited by West

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You are one funny guy.

Supt. Pat Morris, the head of the OPP’s Provincial Operations Intelligence Bureau, told an inquiry probing the use of the Emergencies Act that his unit turned up no direct evidence of a threat of extremist violence after weeks of analysis and information-gathering on the protest participants.

Even after you are called a liar by the OPP you still keep going. Take the L bruh you are making a fool of yourself

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The investigation is just starting now. We will know at the end what the judge says.

However, what is your estimation on the number of protestors that went into Ottawa?

It's hard to know. Ive seen 1000 ive seen 2000 ive seen 18k ive seen 100k. Much of it depends on the slant of the news reporter... small fringe and whatnot and smears. 

While it's possible there may have been a few thousand at certain points, that still doesn't necessarily tell you totals as obviously some may have come for an hour or two and left. 

It's not irrelevant tht the opp debunked the Russia and extremists tho.. we all know these were just average Canadians fed up with governments trying to impose themselves into your private affairs 

Edited by West
  • Downvote 1

I can guarantee you if this protest was for a pre approved view the media approves of, like trans washrooms, we'd be raving about the turnout and they'd be hailing the organizers as heros. No "Emergencies Act" would've been needed. 

Trudeau is just upset the peasants don't show up with this many people to the causes he tells them to

Edited by West
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

by imposing themselves into the affairs of Canadian citizens that live in Ottawa. 

Allegedly.

I dont feel too bad for the people of Ottawa. They are the ones voting for the clowns who were harassing people over a pharmaceutical product and face diaper for a few years

• Downvote 1

I can guarantee you if this protest was for a pre approved view the media approves of, like trans washrooms, we'd be raving about the turnout and they'd be hailing the organizers as heros. No "Emergencies Act" would've been needed. 

Instead, the participants and organizers wanted to force the Provincial and Federal governments to implement a policy that would increase the spread of covid 19 and thus cause the deaths of more people. 

As mentioned above, we need to wait for the commission to complete its work and issue its findings. 

I dont feel too bad for the people of Ottawa. They are the ones voting for the clowns who were harassing people over a pharmaceutical product and face diaper for a few years

Perhaps you are more knowledgeable than me. I thought one of the Ottawa  MP's was a guy named Poilievre. Remember how anxious people were when the vaccine first came out. People were trying to jump the que because they were so anxious to get vaccinated. Some people even lost their jobs.

34 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Instead, the participants and organizers wanted to force the Provincial and Federal governments to implement a policy that would increase the spread of covid 19 and thus cause the deaths of more people. 

As mentioned above, we need to wait for the commission to complete its work and issue its findings. 

Nonsense. Get vaccinated if you choose but don't use it to divide the population and accuse people of murdering grandmothers. There's no basis in fact there. 

Also you should have no say in what I put in my body nor should you threaten, harass, intimidate, or coerce me into taking a pharmaceutical

Edited by West
  • Downvote 1