Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

“Putin the great statesman”. ?

A statesman being diplomatic with Hamas

You really can’t go 5 minutes without making a fool of yourself or passing up a chance to kiss Putin’s ass can you?

You really are a fool...aren't you.

It's just got to be painful to hate so intensely, only to be let down so consistently. 

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You really are a fool...aren't you.

It's just got to be painful to hate so intensely, only to be let down so consistently. 

What a hypocrite you are You are the hate-filled one who said 

My solution. Level Gaza.!

and

if Israel wants peace, they will have to exhibit a willingness to be even more brutal than Hamas.

and of course your often quoted hopes that Russia obliterates Ukraine.

All you need to know to expose the nonsensical bullsh1t you’ve immersed yourself in is that Zelensky, your supposed “Jewish Nazi” (still hilarious) has given one of the most powerful and unequivocal condemnations of Has and statements in support of Israel. Meanwhile Putin your beloved alleged “anti-Nazi” (but actually very much a benefactor of Russian Nazi groups) is supporting Hamas. 

Edited by BeaverFever

8 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What a hypocrite you are You are the hate-filled one who said 

My solution. Level Gaza.!

and

if Israel wants peace, they will have to exhibit a willingness to be even more brutal than Hamas.

and of course your often quoted hopes that Russia obliterates Ukraine.

All you need to know to expose the nonsensical bullsh1t you’ve immersed yourself in is that Zelensky, your supposed “Jewish Nazi” (still hilarious) has given one of the most powerful and unequivocal condemnations of Has and statements in support of Israel. Meanwhile Putin your beloved alleged “anti-Nazi” (but actually very much a benefactor of Russian Nazi groups) is supporting Hamas. 

You sure lie a lot. I've never said Russia should obliterate Ukraine. They may yet do that but, that's different. 

Russia is supporting Hamas? Do tell...

As for what I said about my solution for dealing with Hamas...if the Israelis don't put them all in their Graves, they will eventually do this again. The only way to resolve this problem is with definitive and brutal force. I think this coming urban battle is a huge mistake by Israel.

43 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, you said you hoped they did.

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.a58f5287759477dd0a3be2eab95eb252.png

?

Again you prove what an honorless little twerp you are.

How's you little war going? I understand the great counter offensive fell flat on its face...or should I say...into their graves.

In the mean time...you go ahead and parade about with half quotes...eventually you'll receive what you deserve...twerp.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Again you prove what an honorless little twerp you are.

I get why the quote function upsets you, but it's not my fault you're too dumb to stop contradicting and making an ass out of yourself.  

How's you little war going? I understand the great counter offensive fell flat on its face...or should I say...into their graves.

I understand that you don't know anything beyond what you slurp from Tucker Carlson, or direct from the Kremlin.  

In the mean time...you go ahead and parade about with half quotes...eventually you'll receive what you deserve...twerp.

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.d145c8a2e59238838ee81d1ecf96b944.png

Here's the full quote again.  Yep, you still look like a fool.  Ranting about CNN doesn't somehow make it any less stupid. 

"I never cheered any of this"

followed by

"I hope the Russians utterly destroy Ukraine."

??

In the summer of August 1914, a war started. (There was a book written. I reckon Kissinger and Trudeau wrote better books. I digress.)

I reckon that the war in 1914 started for three reasons:

1. Young guys thought that it would be short.

2. Everyone had forgot about the last war.

3. Old guys were stupid. 

2 hours ago, August1991 said:

In 1815, Europe created a multi-player structure of peace that lasted - more or less - for 100 years.

IDK about that. The Crimean War and Franco-Prussian War stand out during that period as notable wars, plus there were lots of civil wars, rebellions and wars of secession on the continent and some empires fighting each other in the colonies.  Plus Europeans definitely waged lots of wars against subjugated peoples pretty much everywhere outside of Europe during this era.   It wasn’t kumbaya time. 

Perhaps you could say that in the 19th century there was so much internal instability on the continent and so much focus on conquering land outside of Europe that there were fewer significant continental wars between European nation states . 

Edited by BeaverFever

35 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

IDK about that. The Crimean War and Franco-Prussian War stand out during that period as notable wars, plus there were lots of civil wars, rebellions and wars of secession on the continent and some empires fighting each other in the colonies.  Plus Europeans definitely waged lots of wars against subjugated peoples pretty much everywhere outside of Europe during this era.   It wasn’t kumbaya time. 

All true.

But for most ordinary people, the 19th century was a time of improving life.

Crimean War, Franco-Prussian War? Korean, Vietnam?

=== 

OTOH, the period of 1914 to 1945, for all Europeans (indeed people around the world) was a life-changing disaster.

I don't think there is any living person who does not have an immediate ancester affected by these 30 years.

====

No one alive knows anything about the disaster of the 30 years between 1789-1815. 

Edited by August1991

16 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I get why the quote function upsets you, but it's not my fault you're too dumb to stop contradicting and making an ass out of yourself.  

I understand that you don't know anything beyond what you slurp from Tucker Carlson, or direct from the Kremlin.  

Nationalistdumbcheer.thumb.png.d145c8a2e59238838ee81d1ecf96b944.png

Here's the full quote again.  Yep, you still look like a fool.  Ranting about CNN doesn't somehow make it any less stupid. 

"I never cheered any of this"

followed by

"I hope the Russians utterly destroy Ukraine."

??

Lol...and so you expose your complete lack of honor. Good for you Tweenkie-Poo. 

I'll not belabor your utter failure here. But know I'm proud of you clownboy. This may just be your first step to becoming a real man.

35 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

More sulking and impotent frustration.  Don't say retarded things if you don't want to be quoted saying retarded things.  

Thanks for coming out.  ??

Speaking of retarded things, you started this thread a year ago now, claiming the Russian army was collapsing.  That was retarded.  They haven’t collapsed nor been forced out of Ukraine, though billions have been spent to oust them.

Thanks for coming out.