Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It started in 2014. Russia started it twice.

Horseshit! The people of Donbas had a referendum. They voted to separate and took control of The local government. Then...Zelinsky sent in his neo-Nazis.

Edited by Nationalist

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Horseshit! The people of Donbas had a referendum. They voted to separate and took control of The local government. Then...Zelinsky sent in his neo-Nazis.

It's so cute that you pretend you're not a Putin fanboy, yet you believe that. 

Just now, Nationalist said:

I believe it because that's what happened. Go kick a Ukrainian baby...you'll feel better.

Again, you believe Russian-backed separatists, ran a legitimate referendum for a peaceful transfer. GULLIBLE! 

If Russia cared so much about the people living there they wouldn't have bombed the likes of towns like Mauripol into rubble. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

2014 Russian run referendums in Russian controlled towns. They had already taken control of the local governments.

2022 referendum took place in Sept. 22, almost six months after the invasion.

You are really big on revisionist history.

Edited by Aristides

21 minutes ago, Boges said:

Again, you believe Russian-backed separatists, ran a legitimate referendum for a peaceful transfer. GULLIBLE! 

If Russia cared so much about the people living there they wouldn't have bombed the likes of towns like Mauripol into rubble. 

https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/24/ukraine-unguided-rockets-killing-civilians

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

2014 Russian run referendums in Russian controlled towns. They had already taken control of the local governments.

2022 referendum took place in Sept. 22, almost six months after the invasion.

You are really big on revisionist history.

I see you're a big fan of the Ukrainian propaganda machine. You know...the media that was left after Zelinsky banned anything he didn't like? Good on ya puppet.

No I'm appalled at all of it. This should never have happened and it needs to end now.

Yet you support Russian-back militia annexing territory and think Ukraine should just give it up to the a country that has the largest land-mass in the world by a wide margin. 

12 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's fascinating watching Nationalist try to reconcile all of the ways he contradicts himself, isn't it?

LOL...Awwwe Pumpkin...seeing the end of your little bloodsport coming to an unfavourable end?

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Yet you support Russian-back militia annexing territory and think Ukraine should just give it up to the a country that has the largest land-mass in the world by a wide margin. 

No...as in the case of Quebec here in Canada...if the public has a referendum and choose to separate...here's the door...have a nice life.

Only neo-Nazi lovin', bloodsport fans would want this to go on...and on...and on.

No...as in the case of Quebec here in Canada...if the public has a referendum and choose to separate...here's the door...have a nice life.

Only neo-Nazi lovin', bloodsport fans would want this to go on...and on...and on.

We're running around in circles. But if you believe a Russian-back referendum to be legitimate you show yourself to be a hopefully brainwashed Russian fan. 

On 7/27/2023 at 1:06 PM, Perspektiv said:

The US invaded Iraq. 

Iraq invaded Kuwait. 

I could go on, with regards to invasions. 

Why is it bad to ask how one is unnacceptable and the concerns raised aren't worth looking into or discussing, and the other is perfectly fine?

I don't buy the Russians invaded Ukraine for no reason. 

You don't invest billions at war, for no reason. Destroy your economy, and send people to die, for no reason.

War is about protecting your own interests. 

The US shouldn’t have invaded Iraq - a terrible mistake by a country traumatized by 9/11.

Russia’s invasion is justified by pre-WWI imperialist thinking. Putin is stuck in a time warp, talking about a military assault from Europe that exists only in his head. The real threat to his rotten regime is a free Ukraine - the example of East Slavs right next door embracing democracy and the rule of law. That is what he can’t stand. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

54 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The real threat to his rotten regime is a free Ukraine - the example of East Slavs right next door embracing democracy and the rule of law. That is what he can’t stand. 

Unfortunately. Not sure what can be done other than diplomacy. 

But how do you trust such a regime?

1 hour ago, Boges said:

We're running around in circles. But if you believe a Russian-back referendum to be legitimate you show yourself to be a hopefully brainwashed Russian fan. 

Of course we are. See...the Ukrainian propaganda machine has lied way too many times to be believed. So I believe what I see. I see the people of that region held 2 referendums. Both produced the same result.

You can deny this all you like but...all it means is that you're buying the same BS sources that have been telling you the Ukrainians are winning this battle.

At some point this will all end...with a peace agreement I think. You'll perhaps even deny that but hey...snatching defeat from the jaws of reality is your game...right?

Enjoy the death and destruction while you can.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Of course we are. See...the Ukrainian propaganda machine has lied way too many times to be believed. So I believe what I see. I see the people of that region held 2 referendums. Both produced the same result.

You can deny this all you like but...all it means is that you're buying the same BS sources that have been telling you the Ukrainians are winning this battle.

You choose Russian propaganda over all of Western Media sans Conservatives who actually think Putin is some sort of Ally, like Tucker Carleson. 

At some point this will all end...with a peace agreement I think. You'll perhaps even deny that but hey...snatching defeat from the jaws of reality is your game...right?

Peace in our time, Mr Chamberlaine. We all know despots stop annexing territory once we ask them nicely. 

Enjoy the death and destruction while you can.

At the hands of Russian Imperialism. You're all for it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

You choose Russian propaganda over all of Western Media sans Conservatives who actually think Putin is some sort of Ally, like Tucker Carleson. 

Peace in our time, Mr Chamberlaine. We all know despots stop annexing territory once we ask them nicely. 

At the hands of Russian Imperialism. You're all for it. 

I think Putin is an ally? Carlson thinks Putin is an ally? I'm afraid you're gonna have to prove that.

Oh and its 2023...Chamberlain is dead. Do try to get a grip on at least this century.

14 minutes ago, Boges said:

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it. Something Putin fanboys don't seem to comprehend. 

Well Nazi Fanboy...this is 2023 and in 2023, all indications are that the Ukes need to negotiate a peace deal before the Russians level more of their infrastructure.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Well Nazi Fanboy...this is 2023 and in 2023, all indications are that the Ukes need to negotiate a peace deal before the Russians level more of their infrastructure.

You seem almost giddy about that prospect. Way to tip your hand.