Biden the Uniter...

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I don't diminish anything. I know if someone hits me, I hit them back. That's that.

Don't like it? Don't hit people. Don't pick fights you can't win. As happened in Charlottsville.

So driving a truck into a crowd and killing someone is justifiable, is that what you are saying?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not grasping at anything. Your faux outrage is semi-comical. 

The cops had lethal weapons. 1 of them shot an unarmed woman.

And she would not have been shot if she weren't trying invade the House chamber. It's ALL ON HER.

OTOH, flagpoles are very much lethal weapons, and there were OTHERS. Sicknick died after getting a face full of bear spray.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Which? You mean the Trafalgar group? They're a polling organization. I think if you really want to know how accurate they are about an American majority thinking Biden's last speech really was an actual "Hate Speech" designed to incite conflict amongst Americans" is are they any good.

Wikipedia tells us:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafalgar_Group

No, I mean the Convention of States Action which shares a credit on your graphic.

Since you didn't post a cite for the poll, can't tell who wrote the QUESTIONS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It was only a riot from about 12:53 PM to 3:30. By 5:40 they were getting back to counting ballots again. 

If you look at the timeline of the day there are a lot of entries, but there's no scary video to support it. People were mostly just milling around once they got inside. 

It wasn't like a BLM riot where people who couldn't outrun the mob were getting beaten to death, although the regular liars at CNN and MSNBC tried to pretend that they did. 

Although the riot was extremely short, Trump made 2 or 3 tweets and a video clip urging for peace. That stands in stark contrast to 3.5 years of violent and destructive BLM riots which the Dems heartily endorsed. 

Your BLM ALLEGATIONS are NOT RELEVANT to the Capitol Riot.

I'll take NPR over your apparent wikipedia cite ANY DAY.

23 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And she would not have been shot if she weren't trying invade the House chamber. It's ALL ON HER.

OTOH, flagpoles are very much lethal weapons, and there were OTHERS. Sicknick died after getting a face full of bear spray.

Lol...what chicken shite. 

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, I mean the Convention of States Action which shares a credit on your graphic.

Since you didn't post a cite for the poll, can't tell who wrote the QUESTIONS.

I'm sorry I just assumed if somebody didn't know who those organizations are or what they did they'd look it up before yammering on like they did know what they were talking about.

Here, let me help.

The Convention of States Action are a 501c (that means tax exempt organization) that want to organize a convention of states to create constitutional amendments on stuff like term limits for congress, and limiting the federal government to its constitutionally mandated authority.

The Trafalgar group is a well respected polling company.

So if I saw those two names on a poll graphic I would assume the one had the other do a poll for them.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-05-at-10.34.47-PM-10

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"January 6th! 'Sniffle sniffle'. January 6th!"

On January 6th thousands gathered to express their doubts about that crooked election. A number of things happened...not the least of which was the coercion by FBI personnel...which lead to some of those gathered, entering the government building. The only weapon used...a cop's gun shot an unarmed woman.

We are Biden's "Trumpees". We know what we see and know how justice itself has been tipped to the left. We will take back the governing bodies and then...you'll have your war Libbies. 

The war will be waged in congress and the courts. It'll reach the SCOTUS. Of course the Libbies will then lose, get angry, and start the civil war they seem to want so badly.

You've been successfully conned by Trump.  I don't really consider myself "left" and I'm still waiting for the evidence of this crooked election.

5 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You've been successfully conned by Trump.  I don't really consider myself "left" and I'm still waiting for the evidence of this crooked election.

TDS is a strange phenomenon. But I would say the only proof necessary is Hunter's laptop and the lies used to squelch it.

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

ROFLMAO!

'No fair! The BLM riots are not to be disparaged nor used as a comparison! I called it!'

What a fool.

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not grasping at anything. Your faux outrage is semi-comical. 

The cops had lethal weapons. 1 of them shot an unarmed woman.

What was the unarmed woman doing when she was shot? I believe she was breaking through a barricade into the US House of Representatives.

You guys are so full of “Stand Your Ground” and “Defend Your Castle”, and when someone is VERY CLEARLY breaking into a building and there is a very clear threat to human life, suddenly defense is murder.  You can’t have it both ways. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

What was the unarmed woman doing when she was shot? I believe she was breaking through a barricade into the US House of Representatives.

You guys are so full of “Stand Your Ground” and “Defend Your Castle”, and when someone is VERY CLEARLY breaking into a building and there is a very clear threat to human life, suddenly defense is murder.  You can’t have it both ways. 

How can someone break into a house that's their's to begin with?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm sorry I just assumed if somebody didn't know who those organizations are or what they did they'd look it up before yammering on like they did know what they were talking about.

Here, let me help.

The Convention of States Action are a 501c (that means tax exempt organization) that want to organize a convention of states to create constitutional amendments on stuff like term limits for congress, and limiting the federal government to its constitutionally mandated authority.

The Trafalgar group is a well respected polling company.

So if I saw those two names on a poll graphic I would assume the one had the other do a poll for them.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-05-at-10.34.47-PM-10

"Doing the poll" often means making the calls and collecting the data.

I would NOT ASSUME it means writing the questions.

I'm sure there's a reason YOU FAILED to link the methodology and details. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

TDS is a strange phenomenon. But I would say the only proof necessary is Hunter's laptop and the lies used to squelch it.

You have a very LOW STANDARD for evidence with which to damn Democrats. 

㊙️ Hunter is NOT in GOVERNMENT.

OTOH, you have every excuse for Republican misconduct.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You have a very LOW STANDARD for evidence with which to damn Democrats. 

OTOH, you have every excuse for Republican misconduct.

Again...pure misdirection and of course...chicken shite.

Your batting 1000 today.

"cluck cluck cluck"

Edited by Nationalist

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Wait - is that an excuse ?  If so then is Jared Kushner's two BILLION he got from Saudi Arabia ok ?  

Or maybe none of these people are our friends ?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/03/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-in-jared-kushners-firm.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

Of course the BLM facts are relevant, don't be such a weasel. 

BLM attacked government buildings and they even had a riot at the WH. Dems didn't care. 

The Dems egged on every single riot in America in the last 3 years, but Jan 6th "WAS AN ABOMINATION AND IS ONLY COMPARABLE TO PEARL HARBOUR, 9/11 AND THE CIVIL WARRRR!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!"

Of course that's idiotic, and anyone who goes along with their hyperbole is equally stupid.