Biden the Uniter...

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It was one small riot that lasted about 2 hours, where unarmed protesters were up against armed police officers. Ooooh the horror. Dem politicians, behind a blue wall, claimed to get PTSD. (strangely enough, they never spoke about defunding the cops after that one riot. So weird....)

Those same people who claimed to have gotten PTSD from the 2 hours of protests, while they were safely behind armed guards, cheered on dangerous riots for years. Those rioters actually did murder people: lots of them. They actually did assault people: hundreds of them. Over 2,000 police officers were injured by them. The rioters burned, looted and robbed... they destroyed entire communities. kamala Harris gushed in pride and giggled like a schoolgirl. Michelle Obama told high school graduates to "stay angry" at the very height of it. 

What's the difference dialamah?

Was it ok to overrun police precincts, assault cops, kill cops and civilians, attack gov't buildings, attack the WH, burn and pillage communities for years on end, but 2 hrs of rioting that affected the Dems was comparable only to 9/11, Pearl Harbour, and the Civil War?

Cry me a river.

Leftists are just the most worthless, stupid, hypocritical piles of crap on the planet. 

You're a never ending excuse machine for Trump and his cult.

Riot lasted 5 hours.

Shortly before 6 p.m.

Almost five hours after the rioting began, police start to clear the Capitol and eventually secure the interior.

18 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Nazi's showed up to math, drove a car into counter-protesters and killed a woman.

I notice you changed the context.  The rioters started the violence by breaking into the Capital building, a woman actively breaking in was shot.  If it were a householder in the same position, I bet you'd have no problem with the concept of shooting an intruder.

The militias are conservative/Trumpees.  Are conservatives, by nature, more violent than lefties and ready to take up arms against government?

To math? Admittedly some larping neo- nazis were there. Did they start the fighting? Not really eh? Not considering they stayed in their protest area. They didn't go looking for a fight.

Actually...that is "the people's house".

More violent? I'm not sure actually. I mean...look at our discussion. Looks to me like it's the Libbies being violent. Perhaps these Trumpees just see y'all a-comin'.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That's your flagpole weapon?

Please...

From the link:

A geophysicist from Colorado admitted to authorities that he was “in a fit of rage” when he dragged a Washington, D.C., police officer to be viciously beaten by a man with a flagpole and others during the U.S. Capitol 

6 minutes ago, dialamah said:

From the link:

A geophysicist from Colorado admitted to authorities that he was “in a fit of rage” when he dragged a Washington, D.C., police officer to be viciously beaten by a man with a flagpole and others during the U.S. Capitol 

Ya...sure...with a semi-automatic flagpole...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Meanwhile back at the thread topic...

"Biden the Uniter..."

There's this:

Biden's fascistic hateful speech has many worried. Almost 60% in one poll say it was "a dangerous excalation in rhetoric to incite conflict amongst AmericanScreen-Shot-2022-09-05-at-10.34.47-PM-10s.

Very loaded question by an obviously right wing group.

Certainly not designed to elicit an objective response.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 8:23 AM, Rebound said:

And when push came to shove, on January 6, the Trumpsters ran away like a bunch of babies as soon as one single shot was fired.  They are pretend, chickenhawk soldiers. 

That's pretty harsh and inaccurate. For the sake of comparison when BLM and Antifa were engaging in their usual like clockwork riots and looting they really didn't face much opposition from law enforcement because more often than not they were told to stand down and just let them burn and loot.

A social justice "warrior" is an oxymoron with legs.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ironstone said:

That's pretty harsh and inaccurate. For the sake of comparison when BLM and Antifa were engaging in their usual like clockwork riots and looting they really didn't face much opposition from law enforcement because more often than not they were told to stand down and just let them burn and loot.

A social justice "warrior" is an oxymoron with legs.

Whatever. You gotta admit, their pansy-ass LARPY “militias” are nothing to be afraid of. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

He used it and that was enough for him to get 46 months in the slammer. But keep grasping at straws; you just might get one. 

I'm not grasping at anything. Your faux outrage is semi-comical. 

The cops had lethal weapons. 1 of them shot an unarmed woman.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

As happened in Charlottesville, again a result of right-wing violence.

Left wing can be violent too; I know this and condemn it.  You excuse and diminish right wing violence.  

I don't diminish anything. I know if someone hits me, I hit them back. That's that.

Don't like it? Don't hit people. Don't pick fights you can't win. As happened in Charlottsville.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're a never ending excuse machine for Trump and his cult.

Riot lasted 5 hours.

It was only a riot from about 12:53 PM to 3:30. By 5:40 they were getting back to counting ballots again. 

• 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. Some protesters immediately follow, while others, at least initially, remain behind and admonish the others: "Don't do it. You're breaking the law."[138][139] By 1:03 p.m., a vanguard of rioters have overrun three layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[132]
  • Around 5:40 p.m.: As the interior of the Capitol is cleared of rioters, leaders of Congress state that they will continue tallying electoral votes.[113]

If you look at the timeline of the day there are a lot of entries, but there's no scary video to support it. People were mostly just milling around once they got inside. 

It wasn't like a BLM riot where people who couldn't outrun the mob were getting beaten to death, although the regular liars at CNN and MSNBC tried to pretend that they did. 

Although the riot was extremely short, Trump made 2 or 3 tweets and a video clip urging for peace. That stands in stark contrast to 3.5 years of violent and destructive BLM riots which the Dems heartily endorsed. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Very loaded question by an obviously right wing group.

Certainly not designed to elicit an objective response.

Which? You mean the Trafalgar group? They're a polling organization. I think if you really want to know how accurate they are about an American majority thinking Biden's last speech really was an actual "Hate Speech" designed to incite conflict amongst Americans" is are they any good.

Wikipedia tells us:

The Trafalgar Group is an opinion polling and survey company founded by Robert Cahaly and based in Atlanta, Georgia. It first publicly released polls in 2016, and it successfully predicted the result of the 2016 presidential election. Trafalgar Group was rated the second most accurate pollster on the 2020 presidential election election by FiveThirtyEight.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafalgar_Group

On 9/5/2022 at 5:23 AM, Rebound said:

And when push came to shove, on January 6, the Trumpsters ran away like a bunch of babies as soon as one single shot was fired.  They are pretend, chickenhawk soldiers. 

When people who don't have guns get shot at, they generally run. 

I'd run, and I can't imagine why I wouldn't. 

If you wouldn't run, you're not smart.