'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

Just now, Rebound said:

You know what else we did in WW II? We executed spies who stole classified information.  

The President is Commander in Chief. He is privy to all classified information. Some un-elected bureaucrat isn't the keeper of all things classified as you folks suggest.

But I do recognize that your side in this affair is going into full Titanic Panic Mode. You guys are really scared that the Orange Man is coming back. Coming back to getcha.

56 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The President is Commander in Chief. He is privy to all classified information. Some un-elected bureaucrat isn't the keeper of all things classified as you folks suggest.

But I do recognize that your side in this affair is going into full Titanic Panic Mode. You guys are really scared that the Orange Man is coming back. Coming back to getcha.

A former President isn’t Commander in Chief. He’s a civilian. 

Just now, Rebound said:

No, at the time the FBI took the stolen documents which he’d sworn under oath he’d already returned, the man was not President.  The law is clear that the President does not get to keep any government property after his term expires.  

Presidents declassify what they want by just saying so.

I know you REALLY want this to go somewhere positive for the Democrats in terms of getting your one party rule thing set-up. All you're doing is priming yourself for a civil war you simply can't win. But I know this desire is a big thing...sort of like going after forbidden love...you know you shouldn't. You know it's not going to work...but damn she's good looking.

2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The biggest thing the Western Allies did was the remarkable Bomber Campaign. That actually produced real war-winning results early on compared to waging a ground war along the edges of the Reich. The Germans pretty much gave-up on having air superiority on the Eastern Front once the Campaign got to full speed.

Yes, and Donald Trump is still a criminal who stole government documents and  attempted to overthrow the government. 

Just now, Rebound said:

Yes, and Donald Trump is still a criminal who stole government documents and  attempted to overthrow the government. 

We've already determined my position and yours.

I feel your credibility is about as good as your WW2 history.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

FDR won nothing. He had good generals and American manufacturing might. Luck of the draw. There's even a theory that FDR's actions and inactions prolonged the war in Europe and created the necessity of the war in the South Pacific with Japan.

The Americans won the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan at lightning speed. They lost the peace. That last part was dumb and admittedly the responsibility of the neocon, George Bush.

He should have done what Trump did with ISIS. Kick their asses then get out of there as best he could.

What bafflegab nonsense.

1). There’s “a theory” that Republicans would have done everything way better than FDR if only they’d been in charge. Right. There’s probably also “a theory” that Trump could have played hockey way better than Gretzky but he didn’t feel like it.  Remember the shots on goal that Gretzky missed?  There’s “a theory” that Trump would’ve made them.  Remember the games Gretzky’s teams lost?  There’s “a theory” that Trump would have won them. It’s easy for Republicans to make up baseless shit after fact with zero evidence. 

2).In the case of the Republicans fraudulent criminal invasion of Iraq,  “Winning the peace” was a major part of winning war. Losing the peace means losing the war. The whole reason they invaded Iraq was supposedly to rid it of non-existent WMDs and non-existent terrorists that they fabricated evidence for. And their promise of new prosperous peaceful Iraq was part of the deal. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

What bafflegab nonsense.

1). There’s “a theory” that Republicans would have done everything way better than FDR if only they’d been in charge. Right. There’s probably also “a theory” that Trump could have played hockey way better than Gretzky but he didn’t feel like it.  Remember the shots on goal that Gretzky missed?  There’s “a theory” that Trump would’ve made them.  Remember the games Gretzky’s teams lost?  There’s “a theory” that Trump would have won them. It’s easy for Republicans to make yo baseless shit after fact with zero evidence. 

I thought it was Trump's buddy Putin who played hockey better than Gretzky.

On 9/16/2022 at 4:24 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Presidents declassify what they want by just saying so.

I know you REALLY want this to go somewhere positive for the Democrats in terms of getting your one party rule thing set-up. All you're doing is priming yourself for a civil war you simply can't win. But I know this desire is a big thing...sort of like going after forbidden love...you know you shouldn't. You know it's not going to work...but damn she's good looking.

A Federal judge already ruled against Trump on the “magic wand” declassification claim.  IT IS ALREADY CASE LAW.  The Federal Appeals court ruled, very reasonably, that the President can declassify material BUT needs to follow some established protocol in doing so.  Which Orange Man did not do. 

According to the Court of Appeals in 2020,  “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.” 

https://cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca2/18-2112/18-2112-2020-07-09.pdf

So good luck with that dickhead’s claim that he can declassify documents using his magic wand. He was already told that he cannot. 

Edited by Rebound

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

A Federal judge already ruled against Trump on the “magic wand” declassification claim.  IT IS ALREADY CASE LAW.  The Federal Appeals court ruled, very reasonably, that the President can declassify material BUT needs to follow some established protocol in doing so.  Which Orange Man did not do. 

According to the Court of Appeals in 2020,  “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.” 

https://cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca2/18-2112/18-2112-2020-07-09.pdf

So good luck with that dickhead’s claim that he can declassify documents using his magic wand. He was already told that he cannot. 

Using a Democrat appointed judge's previous decision in a "Get Trump" lawsuit as the basis of your new one is laughable.

Our guy determined that President Trump can't do that.

But that's how Democrats run. Let's see if anybody gives a damn.

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Using a Democrat appointed judge's previous decision in a "Get Trump" lawsuit as the basis of your new one is laughable.

Our guy determined that President Trump can't do that.

But that's how Democrats run. Let's see if anybody gives a damn.

You ought to learn how to read. Stop looking at everything as your team versus the other team. It's not football. In this case, the "Liberal" judge ruled in favor of the "conservative" CIA over the "Liberal" New York Times. 

The lawsuit was between the NY Times and the CIA. The Times wanted to obtain classified information from the CIA, on the basis that the President disclosed it. The CIA refused to confirm or deny the existence of the material. The Court held that the President's disclosure, via Twitter, had not declassified the material because no declassification protocol had been followed. 

To wit: "Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures.  Moreover, courts cannot “simply assume, over the well-documented and specific affidavits of the CIA to the contrary,” that disclosure is required simply because the information has already been made public."

Footnote: "Executive order 13,526 established the detailed process through which secret information can be appropriately declassified."

Fat Orange Man has claimed that as president, he had an "absolute right" of declassification. Courts have already ruled that this is not the case. And, frankly, if you gave a shit about the United States, you'd agree that the President cannot randomly and secretly declassify things to suit his personal whim. As President, he is the servant of the people and he is bound by oath to protect and defend the nation. There must be some logical or reasonable purpose for declassifying material, and protecting yourself from criminal prosecution is not one of those purposes. IOW, "I declassified it because it's my absolute right and I said so" is not good enough, any more than, "I launched the nuclear bombs because it's my absolute right and I said so" is.

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, Rebound said:

What a sad little CNN stooge comment that is.

"ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!" lol. 

That's so entirely stupid that even you know it's a lie, and yet here you are saying it anyways. Is there any depth that you won't stoop to?  

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

What a sad little CNN stooge comment that is.

"ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!" lol. 

That's so entirely stupid that even you know it's a lie, and yet here you are saying it anyways. Is there any depth that you won't stoop to?  

The entire BIG LIE is an attempt to overthrow the US government: the baseless lawsuits, the pressuring of  of state election officials to falsify vote counts, the forging of electoral certificates, the pressuring Mike Pence to unconstitutionally decree the results invalid, and yes the incitement of the treasonous failed assault on the Capitol. 

A well-known rabid pro-Trump pundit/propagandist finally sees the light. Oh and look @Infidel Dog, we he mentions RealClear politics as one of the right wing outlets he wrote propaganda 

I voted for Trump — twice. I was a right-wing pundit. I was dead wrong about all of it

I was all-in on Donald Trump's lies, well after Jan. 6. What opened my eyes? Gather round and I'll tell you

PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 18, 2022 12:17PM (EDT)

I voted for Donald Trump four times and Ron DeSantis twice, counting Republican primaries and general elections. I used to be an in-demand political pundit for Republican/conservative media; my work and writing appeared on sites and radio shows listened to or read by millions of Americans: Fox News, the Federalist, Real Clear Politics and elsewhere. I had frequent public speaking engagements. I was writing the obligatory hyper-partisan, fire-breathing book that was expected of somebody in my position. It was going to get me my own prime-time TV opinion show and professional podcast. I had a publisher interested in my manuscript. 

That has all changed. Now I will solely vote Democrat, in the national interest of mercy-killing the Republican Party. How, and why, did I get here? 

Does this mean I agree with all the Democratic Party's policy positions? Absolutely not, and that's exactly the point — this moment of necessary unity will require those of us to come together who have legitimate disagreements on policy, but who concur that the GOP is leading our beloved country, and numerous of its states, to the slaughter.

….I supported Donald Trump. I really did, and without much reservation. I believed the fallacy that a Hillary Clinton victory (and, then, four years later, a Joe Biden victory) would mean the end of America and the start of permanent Democrat rule over our nation. ….During Trump's presidency, I adopted — and vigorously preached — the right-wing gospel: Democrats were importing foreigners to win elections forever; leftists were coming for our guns; nationalism was patriotism; there was a shadowy network of censors whose teleological purpose in life was to suppress Republican or conservative points of view; predatory men were using women's bathrooms everywhere; and, of course, Barack Obama was the worst president in history and made Jimmy Carter look like George Washington. 

I'm here to tell you that I was wrong. I was wrong about all of it. Acknowledging my errors in judgment was the start of my own personal healing process, after I came to realize that my extreme partisanship and dehumanizing of Democrats were the results of my own self-inflicted political traumatization….

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/18/i-voted-for--twice-i-was-a-right-wing-pundit-i-was-about-all-of-it/

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The entire BIG LIE is an attempt to overthrow the US government: the baseless lawsuits, the pressuring of  of state election officials to falsify vote counts, the forging of electoral certificates, the pressuring Mike Pence to unconstitutionally decree the results invalid, and yes the incitement of the treasonous failed assault on the Capitol. 

There's no "big lie", stop being such a child ffs .

FYI if there ever was a big lie it was Russian collusion, when Dems and their FBI committed crimes to get warrants to spy on political rivals in order to overturn an election that was mostly fair, aside from all the previous times that the Dems cheated on it. 

If there was another big lie in our time it was covid, and the pseudovax. 

The riot on Jan 6th was small, short-lived, quickly condemned as it was happening by Trump & other conservatives, and non-violent. In a country of over 300 million, with at least as many guns, only a small handful of unarmed people did anything remotely alarming.

The most idiotic episode of hypocrisy in the whole history of the world is Dems in 2022 acting like it's treason to question the results of an election, and acting like they got PTSD from Jan 6th. Every single one of those lying dolts supported the collusion scam, and every single one of them supported violent riots in other people's neighbourhoods. 

The fact that they experienced some rioting was just karma. They all deserved it. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The most idiotic episode of hypocrisy in the whole history of the world is Dems in 2022 acting like it's treason to question the results of an election, and acting like they got PTSD from Jan 6th. Every single one of those lying dolts supported the collusion scam, and every single one of them supported violent riots in other people's neighbourhoods. 

The fact that they experienced some rioting was just karma. They all deserved it. 

Had they not stolen it, there'd be no questions. However a lot of people saw those little red wagons arrive late at night. Not allowing scrutineers to watch the vote count should have been a clue. But you know...the heat of it all to get a result. The people won't allow that again...so cheat differently, Democrats.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Had they not stolen it, there'd be no questions. However a lot of people saw those little red wagons arrive late at night. Not allowing scrutineers to watch the vote count should have been a clue. But you know...the heat of it all to get a result. The people won't allow that again...so cheat differently, Democrats.

I know!

You guys keep saying Joe Biden is feeble, yet he masterminded all that from his basement.  Now that he has the DOJ, NSA and CIA under his thumb, you’re lucky Trump still exists. What were Trump’s words? Trump could have “big problems like we’ve never seen before.”

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

A well-known rabid pro-Trump pundit/propagandist finally sees the light. Oh and look @Infidel Dog, we he mentions RealClear politics as one of the right wing outlets he wrote propaganda 

1) Your idiot never said why he had his epiphany. What happened, did he get some pseudovax loot? Did he get offered a prime time spot at CNN, where they're having to fire all of their old, discredited talking heads now that all of their false narratives have been exposed?

2) You just talked about writing propaganda as if it's bad, but your whole posting history here is like a shrine to CNN. You'd be experiencing duelling volcanos of cognitive dissonance right now if you even had a shred of accountability.

3) What did he say that he now considers to have been propaganda? FYI everything you quoted was just him coming out as a left wing stooge. Big deal. 

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

I know!

You guys keep saying Joe Biden is feeble, yet he masterminded all that from his basement.  Now that he has the DOJ, NSA and CIA under his thumb, you’re lucky Trump still exists. What were Trump’s words? Trump could have “big problems like we’ve never seen before.”

No one said that Joe Biden masterminded anything. He can't even get the pablum off of his own chin.

Presuhdent Teluhprompter is just following the script. 

The FBI has already committed actual, serious crimes and told thousands of lies trying to get rid of Trump. Of course he has problems. How many lies would the FBI have to tell to put you in jail? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I know!

He masterminded nothing. His brain is jello which is why he has the job.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He tries to shake hands with invisible people only Joe can see.

It's actually sad. 

The only positive to come out of his awful presidential saga is seeing how long they've managed to keep his lights 'on' for so long. Most people deteriorate far more rapidly when they get to his stage of mental decline. 

• Like 1