Misinformation and hair-brained conspiracy theories have a price, Mr. Jones - $50M and more to come

Moonbox

9 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Pure speculation.  You have no evidence of that. 

you have no evidence they made the right call

it's all speculation

which is why "the jury said so" argument is stupid

what the jury said isn't relevant as to whether there is evidence that Alex Jones knew he was lying

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you have no evidence they made the right call

it's all speculation

which is why "the jury said so" argument is stupid

what the jury said isn't relevant as to whether there is evidence that Alex Jones knew he was lying

The jury sat their and listened to all the evidence. Who do you listen to?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dialamah said:

The parents suffered from more than "hurt feelings".  

Heslin and Lewis both said they fear for their lives and have been confronted by strangers at home and on the street. Heslin said his home and car have been shot at. The jury heard a death threat sent via telephone message to another Sandy Hook family.

Did Jones shoot at the guy?

Did he send the death threat?

I have a feeling this is the first time feelings have been monetized.

24 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

indeed

he allowed hatred of the gun grabbers exploiting the situation

to cloud his logic to such a degree

that he jumped to some ridiculous conclusions

this was obvious at the time

but that doesn't mean I'm going to write him off entirely

to appease his haters

Meh...I first saw Jones on his internet show several years ago. I wrote him off then. Just not my cup o' tea...

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...I first saw Jones on his internet show several years ago. I wrote him off then. Just not my cup o' tea...

your loss

he's very entertaining

especially on other people's shows

especially when he's drunk

and right about a lot of important things

Edited by Yzermandius19

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

That's just ridiculous.  Your hatred of "Libbies" makes you irrational.  No point in discussion with irrational people.

My hatred of Libbies comes from watching you Tweenkies skirt the law and US Constitution...and Canadian Charter of Rights...over and over again. You CAUSE the very racial tension you all profess to abhor. You widen the divide between right and left on a daily basis. You make asinine accusations, warp the law, attempt to dictate which words can be used, trash police, and lie with a regularity that's staggering.

But should you touchy-feely limp noodles ever get everything you profess to want...it would turn to crap immediately. Then...just as those old commies who supported the Soviet Union do, you'll be sitting there saying...

"But how were we to know THIS would happen?"

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My hatred of Libbies comes from watching you Tweenkies skirt the law and US Constitution...and Canadian Charter of Rights...over and over again. You CAUSE the very racial tension you all profess to abhor. You widen the divide between right and left on a daily basis. You make asinine accusations, warp the law, attempt to dictate which words can be used, trash police, and lie with a regularity that's staggering.

But should you touchy-feely limp noodles ever get everything you profess to want...it would turn to crap immediately. Then...just as those old commies who supported the Soviet Union do, you'll be sitting there saying...

"But how were we to know THIS would happen?"

Wow, sounds like you are totally describing and talking about the righties :)

Maybe, just maybe, they are exactly the same except on the opposite ends of the political spectrum? Doing what they can to disrespect the other?

Edited by ExFlyer

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Wow, sounds like you are totally describing and talking about the righties :)

Maybe, just maybe, they are exactly the same except on the opposite ends of the political spectrum? Doing what they can to disrespect the other?

Perhaps. But I've been persecuted and accused of all sorts of disgusting things over the last several years, simply because I happen to have a certain point of view. I spent years trying to reason with these...freaks...but all its gotten me is more crap heaped ontop.

I see no positive effects from Libbie leadership. All I see is economic and racial mud puddles being created. Apparently...their cause justifies the abhorrent means they employ. So I finally decided to fight fire with fire. If they can't taker their own medicine...

To Gawd-Damn Bad!

I, and by extension the conservatives, didn't start this horse kaka war.

But we will end it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that is not what is being discussed

what is being discussed is the lack of evidence that AJ knew he was lying

Who listened to Jones and the consequences are at the heart of this issue. It doesn't matter whether he knew he was lying (he did), his lies caused innocent people harm. You can't knowingly harm people without consequences.