For BLM Stooges....

https://nationalpost.com/news/blm-tax-filings-reveal-co-founder-family-members-received-more-money-than-trayvon-martin-foundation

BLM tax filings reveal co-founder family members received more money than Trayvon Martin Foundation

Recently released IRS tax documents provide one of the first clear looks at the organization’s financial activities, including real estate purchases in Canada.

The BLM leaders are communist scum. 

Y'all got played. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Black Lives Matter!!!"

What a dumb-ass statement. Yes. Black lives matter. White lives matter. Oriental lives matter. Native lives matter. Hell a bug's life "matters". Roast these crooks and put them in jail.

Then there's this "equity" horseshit. This is the silliest thing the Tweenkies have come up with. I don't think the majority of these twits even know what "equity" means or what it would mean in the way they are using it. If they do, then I would entreat them to practice this..."equity" by giving up their homes to either black or native families. I'm quite sure that, knowing how devoted these Libbies are, they'd be more than willing to cooperate.

Idiots...

Edited by Nationalist

Black Lives Matter was an extremely successful scam which is likely still taking in tons of money from those stupid enough to donate. The founders have publicly admitted they are "trained Marxists" which should have set off alarm bells from the get go. They have become multi millionaires through this despicable scam.

I can imagine the founders being in a state of shock that this whole corrupt money making exercise succeeded way beyond their wildest dreams.

And the fact that they are under investigation now? It's racism of course!

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

People say Black Lives Matter because when there are videos of police murdering them, it seems like they don't.

I think that you already know that, though.

No, they say Black Lives Matter because it's inflammatory and they're trying to dredge up anger and hostility, and also because when people disagree with their lies they can shriek "You don't think black lives matter!" Blackbird did it on this forum at least once. 

Do you have some actual examples of police murdering black people? 

I have lots of examples of non-murders that BLM hyped up in order to cause rioting, looting, arson, assaults and murders...

1) Brionna Taylor - shot in the gunfight that ensued after her boyfriend shot a cop 

2) Rayshard Brooks - fired a taser (a "firearm" under Georgia law) at a cop's head from close range, cop returned fire

3) Michael "Gentle Giant" Brown - wrestled with a cop to steal his gun, said he'd kill the cop with it, and got shot

4) George Floyd - was having trouble breathing, even when no one was touching him. No one believed him. He died the exact same way that Tony Timpa died, and Timpa's death was ruled to not be a murder. 

FYI there's a saying which isn't limited to incidents with the police, "fuck around and find out", that applied to all of those police shootings. Don't shoot at cops, don't try to steal a cop's gun and tell him that you intend to kill him with it, and don't resist arrest over a $20 bill after you get high on Fentanyl.  

In every single one of those instances above, the people who died had every chance to be alive if they just didn't do one or more things that were drastically stupid. They put officers in life-or-death situations and they ended up dead. 

In every single one of those instances above, Dems/BLM/CNN/MSNBC grossly mischaracterized the events that occurred, their dialogue intentionally omitted most or all of the actions that the deceased took which escalated the encounters into life-or-death situations, they grossly mischaracterized the character of the deceased in order to churn up righteous anger, and then they revelled in the ensuing carnage. 

Let those scumbags try to sue me for libel, I can prove what I said in a court of law. 

Again MH, name some black people that we saw get murdered... I predict the sound of crickets and dodging coming up....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Except he said "murdered," not killed. Back to the dictionary with you, little Proggy.  ;)

Yabut, you people also say mask mandates herald the arrival of the Red Dawn so take your dictionary and shove it.

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yabut, you people also say mask mandates herald the arrival of the Red Dawn so take your dictionary and shove it.

No idea what you're talking about. Mask mandates? Red Dawn? KQ3EGVb.gif

I have to decline your invitation to adopt the Progressive 'up the butt' method for information though.

My leather bound Webster's looks too cool up on the shelf where I put it. Thanks but no thanks.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2020/know-their-names/index.html

I predict the sound of a big ol' bwahahahaha.

1) You predicted wrong. That's not surprising because you don't even understand things with the benefit of hindsight.

2) You didn't provide a single name of a "black person who was murdered by police." 

3) The list of "black people who were actually murdered by other black people" is in the thousands. It's not just "Maybe 1 or 2 of these were actual murders." The real number is in the thousands. Seeing as your list goes back several years, the number is in the tens of thousands. 

Your argument is just stupid and wrong, as usual. Go fish, eyeball. 

21 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

name some black people that we saw get murdered... I predict the sound of crickets and dodging coming up....

You are an unbelievable invoker of the troll.

First you give an unfalsifiable theory that the MSM is under control by the Liberals (they don't criticize the liberals except when they need to, in order to HELP the liberals.... got that)

And now you feign ignorance over the roots of BLM gaining traction in the US.  Your arguments are not believable.

My only argument here is that 'Black Lives Matters' gained popular traction in reaction to a social phenomenon, that's it.  You would state that it's a conspiracy to brainwash, no doubt....

Here's a murder for you - hint in the title...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_George_Floyd

On 6/2/2022 at 9:35 AM, Michael Hardner said:

People say Black Lives Matter because when there are videos of police murdering them, it seems like they don't.

I think that you already know that, though.

Seems like they don't to whom?

The criminal being shot?

30 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are an unbelievable invoker of the troll.

First you give an unfalsifiable theory that the MSM is under control by the Liberals (they don't criticize the liberals except when they need to, in order to HELP the liberals.... got that)

And now you feign ignorance over the roots of BLM gaining traction in the US.  Your arguments are not believable.

My only argument here is that 'Black Lives Matters' gained popular traction in reaction to a social phenomenon, that's it.  You would state that it's a conspiracy to brainwash, no doubt....

Here's a murder for you - hint in the title...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_George_Floyd

ROFLMAO!!!

Don't resist arrest and you won't invite further unpleasantness. 

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

No idea what you're talking about. Mask mandates? Red Dawn?

Yes that's right, authoritarianism, dictatorship, commies.You don't recall hearing/saying anything remotely like that with regard to mask mandates?

24 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes that's right, authoritarianism, dictatorship, commies.You don't recall hearing/saying anything remotely like that with regard to mask mandates?

Sure all that...for good reason. I also heard "slave mask."

But Red Dawn? How is that supposed to happen out of the domestic, control freaks of the regressive left's obsessive need to mandate BS controls. I'd be interested to know. Did I miss something?

Why would you guys need a foreign invasion when you're attacking from the inside?

Edited by Infidel Dog

For the record, we are discussing the etymology of the term black lives matter. It is not a question of whether the organization was run by scammers? Or really anything else.. the question is why this term? And why did it take off like it did?

It seems like a lot of people thought that maybe a reason to repeat this phrase, at least initially.

For those of you feigning ignorance about why this term is used.. now you know.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

My only argument here is that 'Black Lives Matters' gained popular traction in reaction to a social phenomenon,

Right. A social phenomenon called bullshit.

Do you think that Michael Brown was "killed in front of hundreds of witnesses by a cop who was just shooting from his car while the black, unarmed teenager (who happened to be a gentle giant) was standing there with his hands up saying "DON'T SHOOT!""?

Every single word of that is 100% bullshit, and CNN, the Dems, and BLM knew it, but they sucked you and every angry loser in the US in hook, line and sinker. They delighted in 6 months of rioting which destroyed an entire community.

Are you so goddamned sick that you can't admit that CNN, BLM and the Dems lied their faces off until a town was completely destroyed and there was rioting all over America?

That wasn't even the end of it. They tried to get that shit going over and over with things like "Brionna was killed for sleeping black" and "Rayshard was just a small-time offender running away when he got shot!" They love riots and they're not afraid to lie to get them going. 

Look at the 6:27 mark (maybe 5:27) of this video and you'll see Kamal Harris positively gleaming about the prospect of more violent rioting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tony_Timpa

Well ain't that summ bullshit? Those two men were killed in the exact same way but one was just a killing and the other was murder. Can you explain the difference? 

You're a sick, feeble-minded man if you 'don't know' or 'can't admit' that BLM is a farce at this stage of the game.