For BLM Stooges....

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

For the record, we are discussing the etymology of the term black lives matter. It is not a question of whether the organization was run by scammers? Or really anything else.. the question is why this term? And why did it take off like it did?

Congrats on finally coming to terms with the fact that the org was started/run by scammers.

Now that you know they were scammers, shouldn't that cast a shroud of doubt over everything that they said and did?

Now that you know that M Brown was never a gentle giant, the video was out on the day of the shooting which showed that he was a violent criminal, and you know how he actually got shot, do you feel like you got played?

I know for a fact that you got played so this is just really a matter of how you personally feel. 

It seems like a lot of people thought that maybe a reason to repeat this phrase, at least initially.

Again, you're acknowledging that the way that things initially appeared were all smoke and mirrors. This BLM group had ulterior motives and dead black men were just a tool for them. 

They CHOSE that name because they knew that it was incendiary, divisive and that it gave their followers license to malign anyone who spoke out against them. 

Only really stupid people bought into BLM and their bigotry for any length of time. I was already onto them before the sun had set on the day that M Brown died. You're just getting up to speed right now. Something tells me that you should be listening more than talking, son.

For those of you feigning ignorance about why this term is used.. now you know.

And now, while you're still feigning ignorance,  you want to get snotty towards all the people who were smarter than you all along. Sorry, that's not how it works. The people who saw through all of this in 2014 aren't attending your "final halfway to reason after 8 years" lecture. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I wasn't arguing, I was providing you with the name(s) you requested but you're too much of an asshole for it to have an effect.

I could look in a phonebook if I just wanted names. 

I challenged MH to provide a list of names of black people who he actually believed were murdered by police. We're talking about in the time of BLM here. 

If you wanna just cite a link and just vouch for them all, that's your own fault, but you should know that I'm gonna prove that you're stupid if you're really doing that. 

If you feel like there actually are some, then name them. Use your keyboard and say the names of some black people who you think were murdered by police since 2013. 

I can name a 16 yr old black kid that was murdered by police during their 3-weeks of work in a tiny corner of Seattle. Do you know how many black kids would be killed by cops if they were all out shooting black kids across the rest of America as fast as the CHAZIS were? 

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Good question given the complete lack of resistance from you guys.

I'll agree with you there. Too many of us - the majority of us even - in the free west have gotten fat, lazy and apathetic. We ignore the commiefication from within. We let the mind engineers controlling your narrative call it "Progress" and pretend that isn't obvious BS so we delude ourselves into believing it can't harm us.

We need to wake up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'll agree with you there. Too many of us - the majority of us even - in the free west have gotten fat, lazy and apathetic. We ignore the commiefication from within. We let the mind engineers controlling your narrative call it "Progress" and pretend that isn't obvious BS so we delude ourselves into believing it can't harm us.

We need to wake up. 

Well one good reason why you won't though is that becoming woke has such a negative connotation. You have to BS yourselves to get over that, maybe just assign a new meaning more to your liking.  Given how politicized and weaponized  dictionaries have become I'm surprised we don't see alternative dictionaries to counter the bias found in mainstream legacy dictionaries. 

In the meantime you probably don't see us sitting on our assess while the commification is so easy which raises something that's rather baffling. Given how many gun-nuts in the US think the primary right-to-bear arms is to defend yourself from the government you really have to wonder exactly what they're waiting for.  I mean, there's been a commie under every bed since at least the early 50's and now they're occupying the White House.

Just what does wake up mean to you anyway?

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Given how politicized and weaponized  dictionaries have become I'm surprised we don't see alternative dictionaries to counter the bias found in mainstream legacy dictionaries. 

I started one, one time.

On some other forum. I forget which one.

I think I called it The Progtionary or something like that. I forget exactly how it went. Something like...

BLM: An active grift making race traitor black Marxists rich since Trayvon Martin won his Darwin Award.

Really pissed off the right people. I remember that. 

I've been thinking of doing a similar one here. I'll call it. Lie Labels: Liebels.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

What should I do. Hand you some more matches?

The MSM is handing Biden and Trudeau matches every time they ignore their old idiocy and every time they pimp the new idiocy.

North America would have been fine if we were completely leaderless, but it's much worse than that. We're being taken in the wrong direction. Throwing out trillions of new dollars and attacking our energy sector would have been bad enough all on their own, but it was just a start.

It will take a generation to repair the damage caused by Trudeau and Biden, and that's if we can even get rid of these leftist clown-car governments.