Liberal Party and Online Censorship

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

WE THE SHEEPLE!

Best you can do?? LOL

Canadian protesters who surrendered peacefully to the police were held down and beaten by cops "   again, are you for real? LOL

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

WE THE SHEEPLE

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Fake news

AKA "WE THE SHEEPLE!"

1) Are you saying that you didn't know that we were being forced to take the pseudovax or you didn't know about the harmful side-effects? 

2) You're 1/2 right due to your sloppy edit. 2a) You're wrong because the pseudovax doesn't work or there wouldn't have been 1,351 3x jabbed Canadians dead from covid since Dec 14th. How many vaccinated people have died from polio since 1965 MH? 2b) You're right, it doesn't stop anyone from getting the virus

3) You're just a liar now MH. Of course you know that people were doxxed and people had their accounts frozen just for donating money.

4) There actually were Canadians in jail without bail for mischief so you're lying again. You could have just asked who they were if you wanted to know but instead you just cried "fake news" so I'll just leave it at "you're a liar, find out for yourself". 

5) Yes, members of non-sycophant news have been assaulted for being a similar distance from Trudeau as other reporters are allowed to get, so you're lying yet again. I'll admit that the media members aren't getting assaulted nearly as badly as Csaba Visi was assaulted by cops in Ottawa, but they were still assaulted nonetheless. I can promise you that if I mishandled an elderly PoC the way that Rebel Media members were handled I'd be charged with assault.

6) You lied again

7) You don't like Trudeau, you love him.  You despise people who offend him, you feel like it cheapens the democratic dialogue in Canada when people merely question his magnificence. There are real problems getting no attention, like for example Trudeau's litany of serious scandals, because our mainstream media is too focused on Trudeau's wavy locks and marvy socks.  If your reading comprehension was above a grade school level you'd have a hard time reading CBC articles about Trudeau because they're rife with omissions, lies, and misinformation, but it's not so you're just a propaganda victim like the rest of the lower 33% of the country. 

Honestly, do you feel like you live in a free country when people are forced to take a pseudovax in order to keep their job? Or do you feel like the covid shot is actually a vaccine, and people who get it don't spread covid and they don't die from covid?

What do you really think is the deal with the covid shots and all the mandates, seriously? Instead of just plugging your ears and shouting "LAAA LA-LAAA LA-LAAAAA FAKE NEWS!" when you hear something that hurts your feeelings, why don't you tell us how you feel? Show us on the dolly where the words hurted you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

WE THE SHEEPLE!

Canadian protesters who surrendered peacefully to the police were held down and beaten by cops "   again, are you for real? LOL

What if it was true, and there was video of a Canadian who had surrendered peacefully and then got beaten up BADLY by cops while they held him down, which was seen by millions of people around the world, and still available on the internet, but you still didn't know about it despite the fact that you watch the Canadian MSM all the time?

What would you think if that was the case? 

Edited by WestCanMan

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What if it was true, and there was video of a Canadian who had surrendered peacefully and then got beaten up BADLY by cops while they held him down, which was seen by millions of people around the world, and still available on the internet, but you still didn't know about it despite the fact that you watch the Canadian MSM all the time?

his name is Czaba Vizi

he's literally world famous now for being beaten up by the Canadian police upon surrendering without resistance

you know if a Canadian soldier treated a POW like this, that would be a war crime

https://www.foxnews.com/media/canadian-truck-driver-beaten-by-police

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What if???

You make shit up and then try to pass it off as real and get called out as BS and then you turn it into some kind of "what if"?

You are one of the people this topic is is about, the ones that are constantly BS'ing

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

What if???

You make shit up and then try to pass it off as real and get called out as BS and then you turn it into some kind of "what if"?

You are one of the people this topic is is about, the ones that are constantly BS'ing

It did happen. And the MSM created fake stories to justify violence. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah right.... Get that from your Twittwer News Network or Facebook International LOL

?

Well they made up key stories about Convoy protesters trying to light buildings on fire and CBC did put out that fake story about a convoy protester "having regrets". Turns out the guy on the cbc story was just a grifter

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, West said:

?

Well they made up key stories about Convoy protesters trying to light buildings on fire and CBC did put out that fake story about a convoy protester "having regrets". Turns out the guy on the cbc story was just a grifter

Interesting that these networks constantly claim to have journalistic integrity and call other accounts disinformation.  It just goes to show that many of our mainstream news sources are resting on old laurels.  Some of these legacy news sources have lost almost all credibility.  The Star is so heavily editorialized that it’s more or less just Liberal talking points.  CTV and CBC offer no counterpoint to government narratives except the most softball questions.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

7 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Interesting that these networks constantly claim to have journalistic integrity and call other accounts disinformation.  It just goes to show that many of our mainstream news sources are resting on old laurels.  Some of these legacy news sources have lost almost all credibility.  The Star is so heavily editorialized that it’s more or less just Liberal talking points.  CTV and CBC offer no counterpoint to government narratives except the most softball questions.  

They deny and then say "just move on" ?

I know one of the "journalists" from W5. Always crying about how mean people are to them for spreading fake news. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 5:29 PM, ExFlyer said:

The government???

West, if you believe social media as a valid news source then it only demonstrates what kind of intellect you have..
Social media is no more than bar talk...  2 or more guys arguing who is right after 20 beers. LOL

So are you suggesting that people should only trust what the government tells us 100%? Would you feel the same if it was a Conservative government doing the same thing? I don't trust the Trudeau government by a long shot and I believe most of their policies are just bad. I don't feel threatened by other information sources and I'm always free to make up my own mind. I think some of the independent media outlets are much better than Global, CTV, CBC and most of the major daily papers. Most of the mainstream sources are like bar talk except it's about many  leftists in complete agreement.

Remember that the Trudeau government at one time was considering forcing news outlets to be licensed. Only if they met government approval of course.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think most of the public is so used to having the nightly "news" tell them what to think by leaving out the parts they dont' want them to know and lapping up the regurgitated pablum "news" spoon-fed to them, that they wouldn't recognize real investigative journalism if it bit them on the nose.

The convoy grifter (who "regretted" donating time and money to the convoy) story was a perfect example of it.

All it took was one real investigative reporter who actually checked into the guy's story to debunk the whole thing.  The "reporter" who originally told the story just kind of shrugged his shoulders at the truth and said, "Meh.  That's what the guy told me, so I reported it."

I dont' think they feel any responsibility to check anything out.  Or just lazy maybe.  And why should they expend any effort into real  investigative journalism?  The public doesn't seem to care.

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Facebook International and Tewittier News Network claim journalistic integrity? Like rebel new s/ LOL, ha Ha Ha, Har Har Har. Too funny.

6 minutes ago, ironstone said:

So are you suggesting that people should only trust what the government tells us 100%? Would you feel the same if it was a Conservative government doing the same thing? I don't trust the Trudeau government by a long shot and I believe most of their policies are just bad. I don't feel threatened by other information sources and I'm always free to make up my own mind. I think some of the independent media outlets are much better than Global, CTV, CBC and most of the major daily papers. Most of the mainstream sources are like bar talk except it's about many  leftists in complete agreement.

Remember that the Trudeau government at one time was considering forcing news outlets to be licensed. Only if they met government approval of course.

Nope

Nope

What "independent media outlets"?

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope

Nope

True North, Post Millennial,Rebel News. These are much smaller media outlets and they don't get government money. They cover stories that you likely won't see in the Canadian MSM not to mention that there is actually another side to the story. Lauren Southern is great too. I can see you shaking your head and cursing out BS!

It's bad enough we have to fund the CBC never mind the media bailout by Trudeau.

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope

Nope

You answered nope to my second question which clearly means you're fine with a Liberal government taking more control of what we can see and hear but you would not like it if it was a Conservative government doing it. Gotcha.

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Facebook International and Tewittier News Network claim journalistic integrity? Like rebel new s/ LOL, ha Ha Ha, Har Har Har. Too funny.

You’re so out to lunch I don’t know where to begin.  Too lazy to watch the clip huh?   This is why our country is in trouble.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup. Never happend

It took me about a minute to find a video of this guy with three cops on him. It's only 30 odd seconds long and I don't know what happened just before either. One cop gives three very hard knees to the man on the ground, just like a UFC move.

And you're still standing by, "this never happened!" ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I think most of the public is so used to having the nightly "news" tell them what to think by leaving out the parts they dont' want them to know and lapping up the regurgitated pablum "news" spoon-fed to them

Is this something that news anchors just do to their audience on a whim - because they're having a bad day or something? 

• Haha 1