Dbl- And Triple-Jabbed Deaths Vastly Outnumber Unvaxed Deaths Since Dec 2021.

4 hours ago, Goddess said:

Ontario health minister Christine Elliott calls it quits - NOW Magazine (nowtoronto.com)

One day after Pfizer documents released - Ontario health minister calls it quits.

1)TBH I don't blame anyone who had that health minister job for quitting. Force-vaxing kids to help them fight off a virus that won't hurt them has to be the shittiest job in the world.

2)The media is always forecasting dire times for conservatives and a powerful surge for liberals in elections. What's new?

In the States the CDC hasn't released the data about boosted deaths among 18-49 yr olds, which is kind of odd because there shouldn't be a lot of deaths in that age range anyways. 

Last year they didn't release covid case counts among infected people who were fully vaxed either, unless they were sick enough to go to the hospital. They kept that secret in order to help with the narrative about "vaxing people so that they wouldn't spread covid", which most of us already knew to be false anyways. 

• Like 1

Finally know someone who’s got Covid. A coworker. Triple vaccinated.

Ironically he was always the most fearful about covid of any of us. Anal even. If you know what I mean. ;) 

I’m talkin double-masker, wiping the groceries down when you get home kind of anal. Gobs of sanitizer anal. Never going out, not even to outdoor patios anal.

He got it real bad too, although not gone to the hospital yet. Still has symptoms after 14 days.

Hey whats with the bullshit advice that you need to isolate for ten days after the onset of symptoms? There are people still sick beyond ten days. Seems an utterly stupid directive.

Anyway, buddy was always anal and I think thats how he screwed himself.

What I mean is, it’s not good to be too isolated. You’re better to go out every day and get a little virus, but not enough to make you sick. Then your immune system “learns” about the viruses that are out there. The virii, as it were.

Then when you do finally get a big exposure, your natural immunity is better prepared.

Like Mémère OftenWrong would say, back in the day in Restigouche, in the old house Pépère built, right beside the Sugar Loaf, near a place called Campbellton.

“Gerry, you need to go outside for some fresh air.”

Pépère: “Yes, Ethel.”

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Finally know someone who’s got Covid. A coworker. Triple vaccinated.

No amount of jabs stops anyone from getting omicron. Literally everyone gets it.

When we got sick here my wife and my son tested positive for it, I tested negative. (if you can even believe those PCR tests). Our daughter is 26 and she's fully vaxed, she got just as sick as we did, for just as long.

I only did the one test, and that's the only one that I've taken since the beginning of covid. 

Maybe I've had covid twice, maybe once, maybe 0 times, I can't say for sure. If no one told me that "covid is the worst" I wouldn't rank any sickness that I've had in the lat two years as "bad". I've had much worse, probably 5 times in my life. I'd call it "below avg" for a flu season.

All I know for sure is that I've never known anyone or personally heard of anyone under 40 needing or benefitting from covid vaccines. I just know 3 young people who were hurt very badly by it.

https://endpts.com/fda-begins-court-mandated-release-of-thousands-of-pages-on-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-review/

A court loss for the FDA in a Texas district court means the agency on Tuesday began to release a massive trove of hundreds of thousands of documents related to its review of Pfizer’s safe and effective Covid-19 vaccine.

People have the pfzerjab in their bodies but they are more interested in Zelensky's disinformation. 

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 8.55.27 AM.png

On 3/4/2022 at 8:58 AM, Goddess said:

It's medical fact.

Elderly and very unhealthy people do not do well when they contract another disease or illness.

Bankrupting businesses/families and making children and teens give up their social lives for 2 years, will not help them.

Ok. Seems to me there should be an honest debate about when efforts to protect these people should or should not be made and why.  I get the distinct impression that many people think Canada went to far and the government should have been prepared to accept higher rates of sickness and death.  

21 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

My only fear is letting this country be overtaken by people like you who have no clue what facts are and proceed on making decisions on feelings. 

I feel the very same way about you for the very same reason.

21 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

If its yesterday's news then why does your hero JT still have federal mandates in place? I'll wait for your elegant answer on this one. 

Because they're permanent? I haven't got a clue, probably because I really don't care as they don't seem to affect me in any way.  It's been that way with most measures actually.

BTW before I ask if your dog bites I want to know, is that your dog?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Because they're permanent?

Don't know yet. Dear Leader didn't want to man up and give a plan for the removal of mandates. 

I haven't got a clue, probably because I really don't care as they don't seem to affect me in any way.  It's been that way with most measures actually.

Right...so if it doesn't affect you then its not an issue. I'll remember that about you. 

BTW before I ask if your dog bites I want to know, is that your dog?

WTF are you talking about? I knew you were a bit out there with your earthling mumblings but now you are completely delusional. 

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

Yet the irony is you are the one chirping me about obtaining facts and your only response is a bunch of bleeding heart feelings. The irony is rich indeed. 

I really don't see the point of us trying to use facts anymore.  Speaking for myself the ground on which facts matter has been so deeply poisoned by decades of climate change denial that its beyond pointless. 

Yes the irony is filthy rich. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Accountability Now said:

WTF are you talking about? I knew you were a bit out there with your earthling mumblings but now you are completely delusional. 

Trudeau's not my dog.

C'mon, everybody knows the answer to the famous question in the Monty Python skit "Does your dog bite?"

Everybody knows what assume also means. Usually.

2 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

I see why your arguments turn out the way they do

That's definitely a two way street, it's not my fault the vast majority of scientists don't seem to use your lane. Reality has always had a progressive bias that conservatives can't stand.

3 hours ago, Accountability Now said:

Never seen it

Comes to mind every time some wag refers to Trudeau as my boy or hero or whatever.

Is it safe for me to assume you believe Putin is worse than Trudeau?

No cite required...I'll take your word for it. LOL!

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's definitely a two way street, it's not my fault the vast majority of scientists don't seem to use your lane. Reality has always had a progressive bias that conservatives can't stand.

Have you already lost track of this conversation? I’m quoting scientific data and asking other members to provide the same. 

You on the other hand had a temper tantrum about it and began rambling about everything that you hate in life not once provided one bit of science. 

Is the barber shop closed this weekend? Is that why you’ve chosen to come on here to incoherently ramble?

9 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Have you already lost track of this conversation? I’m quoting scientific data and asking other members to provide the same.

So what?

You on the other hand had a temper tantrum about it and began rambling about everything that you hate in life not once provided one bit of science.

Because it simply won't matter one bit no matter how much science I provide. It is a historical fact that if science doesn't align with received conservative wisdom then it is not science.

I've decided my standard for scientific evidence from conservatives needs to have the consensus of at least 99.99% of the world's scientists behind it before I'll even look at it. For something like your claims involving collusion between governments to use the planet's MSM to control us the evidence will need to be forensic and on par with the 0.00014% (or something like that) degree of confidence demanded by quantum physicists before moving onto their next building block of reality.

Is the barber shop closed this weekend? Is that why you’ve chosen to come on here to incoherently ramble?

No, I've been laid up with a bad back.  I'm feeling better though.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I've decided my standard for scientific evidence from conservatives needs to have the consensus of at least 99.99% of the world's scientists behind it before I'll even look at it.  

OK, I'm conservative and I'm telling you the overwhelming medical consensus: vaccines WORK.  They greatly reduce your chance of death.  We have known this for 100 years, and no YouTube uncited moron can dispute that.  The numbers worldwide bear out the safety of these vaccines.

So what was the OP talking about then ?

The OP said "1916/1023 = 1.87x as many vaxed people dead from covid."    Ok but if there are 10X the number vaccinated as unvaccinated, then...

Out of 10000 people, 9000 are vaccinated 1000 are not.  187 vaccinated people die, 100 unvaccinated die.  So vaccinated are dying at a rate of 1.87X.

Your chance of dying from the disease with these rates are 20.7X higher if you are unvaccinated.

Note that the rates are used to compare mortality rates here only, they're not a reflection of actual Covid morbidity rates.  Please check my math, I will retract/correct if wrong.

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Your chance of dying from the disease with these rates are 20.7X higher if you are unvaccinated.

I've got $100 that says science will prove your chances of dying also went up if you had the misfortune to live in a conservative run jurisdiction.