Evil Russian Empire invades defenseless Ukraine.

CITIZEN_2015

10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I hope both him and his country die together. Russia's history has been nothing but evil for the whole world.

Sounds kinda evil to me. I did see images of large crowds of people in Moscow protesting their government.

But you probably want them dead too. God damned rule breakers who don’t obey the government...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Stalin liquidated all of the people on my father's side in the Gulags during WW2. The only ones left in any number are in North & South America.

The Campbells tried to liquidate my family and I'm sitting down to a bowl of their soup.  On the one hand you slag Cossacks for resisting Stalin while explaining that Putin is fighting Nazi's.

Seems like you're over it one day but then not the next day and then you switch it up even more and change sides.

11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

If you stayed...you died...simple.

I suppose, what isn't simple is trying to figure out wtf it is that makes you tick so strangely about all this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Sounds kinda evil to me. I did see images of large crowds of people in Moscow protesting their government.

But you probably want them dead too. God damned rule breakers who don’t obey the government...

Read my post before making stupid comments. I said I wish him and his country die (disintegration of Russia) not him and his nation die. Many countries which existed before don't exist anymore. I hope Russia joins the list.

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Read my post before making stupid comments. I said I wish him and his country die (disintegration of Russia) not him and his nation die.

Thanks for the clarification, you want him and his country die, not him and his nation die. 

That means you hope they die, right?

• Like 1

regardless of whether Russia wins or loses

Putin has crossed the Rubicon

and Xi Jinping is not stepping into put a stop to it

since Putin is essentially Xi's client at this point

that means this is vetted by Beijing

which means this is not just an all out attack against Ukraine by Russia

this is larger power move by Russia & China ( CSTO ) against the American Hegemony itself

if Putin can do this ?

ans XI is okay with that ?

then the Pax Americana is already over

and we are in free fall

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

The Campbells tried to liquidate my family and I'm sitting down to a bowl of their soup.  On the one hand you slag Cossacks for resisting Stalin while explaining that Putin is fighting Nazi's.

Seems like you're over it one day but then not the next day and then you switch it up even more and change sides.

I suppose, what isn't simple is trying to figure out wtf it is that makes you tick so strangely about all this.

Want to be left alone to watch hockey. Too much?

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why the West have started military aid now? They knew about the invasion for weeks now. Biden has been warning about this invasion so why they didn't deliver all these stinger missiles and anti tank missiles long time ago to Ukraine? And how the hell they are going to deliver these with the airports closed or bombed. Can Ukraine hold off the damn Russians till these weapons are in place and in use? Is this help too little too late? Why the hell not sooner?

16 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What I don't understand is why the West have started military aid now? They knew about the invasion for weeks now. Biden has been warning about this invasion so why they didn't deliver all these stinger missiles and anti tank missiles long time ago to Ukraine? And how the hell they are going to deliver these with the airports closed or bombed. Can Ukraine hold off the damn Russians till these weapons are in place and in use? Is this help too little too late? Why the hell not sooner?

Perhaps they were afraid doing this would have only provided oxygen to Putin's justification that he invaded Ukraine to defend against NATO aggression.

What I don't understand is why more people couldn't see, decades ago, that when the west squandered it's moral capital on supporting ambitious dictators it would only inspire more ambitious dictators. If instead the west had used that moral capital to snuff them out of existence...Russia would also likely be a part of NATO today.

Edited by eyeball