Evil Russian Empire invades defenseless Ukraine.

CITIZEN_2015

The invasion of Ukraine by Nazi Germany resembles in many ways the invasion of Ukraine by Nazi Russia. It was the beginning of second world war and it could be the beginning of third world war. Maybe the very first retaliatory nuclear bomb should be dropped on Kremlin and let Putin know of that fact so that Putin knows the use of any nuclear weapon will guarantee his miserable death.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The invasion of Ukraine by Nazi Germany resembles in many ways the invasion of Ukraine by Nazi Russia. It was the beginning of second world war and it could be the beginning of third world war. Maybe the very first nuclear bomb should be dropped on Kremlin and let Putin know of that fact so that Putin knows the use of any nuclear weapon will guarantee his miserable death.

in the event of thermonuclear war

unlikely that NATO would launch a countervalue strike against Moscow

a NATO first strike would be a counterforce

that is when you strike the enemy nuclear forces preemptively, to cripple their deterrent

that would be American & British SSN's sinking the Russian SSBN's

which would initiate an all out strike of the Russian ICBM's

NATO countries to send fighter jets to Ukraine . Ban on Imports of oil and gas from Russia to be considered. The oil and gas from Russia is the blood of innocent women and children in Ukraine, Syria, Chechnya and Georgia. Ban it now.

https://www.usatoday.com/news/

Better late than never.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 3/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, eyeball said:

Beer? I'm dosing on edibles at the moment (at the behest of my poor suffering wife) for her and my effing back. I figured two was better than one so maybe two beers too.

Took 2 two couple...yup...Robax are kicking in 2 I think.

And yeah, I have a two regrets few so no hard feelings.

You guys need a moment, maybe some tissues. Not sure what happened while you were away from the forum eyeball, but it did change you, and this new Eyeball and attitude is making changes for the good, in my opinion for the most part, there are still days i think eyeball has not been taking his pills again, but you've got me thinking or atleast trying to make those same changes... i hope this keeps going. 

27 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

You guys need a moment, maybe some tissues. Not sure what happened while you were away from the forum eyeball, but it did change you, and this new Eyeball and attitude is making changes for the good, in my opinion for the most part, there are still days i think eyeball has not been taking his pills again, but you've got me thinking or atleast trying to make those same changes... i hope this keeps going. 

Maybe I was just never as wrong as you thought.  I'm certainly not surprised at the way things are going in the world. One thing I don't think anyone imagined however is the extent and depth of the most deluded thinking since the Dark Ages. It's probably the biggest hurdle we've set up in front of us.

Hundreds of innocent defenseless civilian women and children are being slaughtered every day by Putin and his murderous army and the world is just watching and do nothing to stop it. These murderous bastards got away with same tactics in the past in Syria, Chechnya and Georgia killing tens of thousands of civilians in those regions and the world did nothing to stop them then either and now they are doing same with Ukrainians.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/06/europe/ukraine-russia-invasion-sunday-intl-hnk/index.html

The only acceptable solution to end this war is the hanging of Putin and his generals and total disintegration of evil Russian empire so that they don't get another chance to harm the world again.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

The Canadian government has recently passed a motion to rename the street the Russian Embassy is located on from Charlotte Street to Zelensky Boulevard.  The motion was the idea of MP Charlie Angus of Timmins Ontario and is now left in the hands of the City of Ottawa. 

WAY TO GO CHARLIE!!!    ?

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Hundreds of innocent defenseless civilian women and children are being slaughtered every day by Putin and his murderous army and the world is just watching and do nothing to stop it. These murderous bastards got away with same tactics in the past in Syria, Chechnya and Georgia killing tens of thousands of civilians in those regions and the world did nothing to stop them then either and now they are doing same with Ukrainians.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/06/europe/ukraine-russia-invasion-sunday-intl-hnk/index.html

The only acceptable solution to end this war is the hanging of Putin and his generals and total disintegration of evil Russian empire so that they don't get another chance to harm the world again.

When you have thousands nuclear missiles under you pillow, it gives you a lot of leeway, and most people will give you a wide berth allowing you to do whatever you want... as long as you don't mess with the other guys with nukes under their pillows...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Maybe I was just never as wrong as you thought.  I'm certainly not surprised at the way things are going in the world. One thing I don't think anyone imagined however is the extent and depth of the most deluded thinking since the Dark Ages. It's probably the biggest hurdle we've set up in front of us.

Hey i said i was starting to make changes, I'm not there yet.. lol

The world is getting to be a scary place, one that is so divisive and everyone is screaming to be heard... maybe we all need a punch in the face to wake us all up...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

When you have thousands nuclear missiles under you pillow, it gives you a lot of leeway, and most people will give you a wide berth allowing you to do whatever you want... as long as you don't mess with the other guys with nukes under their pillows...

The mistake was made about Russia as Americans got it sooner but allowed Russia so that Stalin got his dirty hands on the bomb in 1949. But lesson must be learned from that mistake, Evil regimes like islamic Iran or barbaric Saudi Arabia should NEVER Get their evil hands on nuclear weapons.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Hey i said i was starting to make changes, I'm not there yet.. lol

The world is getting to be a scary place, one that is so divisive and everyone is screaming to be heard... maybe we all need a punch in the face to wake us all up...

There is a teachable moment here.  I told all three of my kids, don't touch the wood-stove when it's hot, it didn't matter a bit...they just couldn't help themselves.  It's almost like I planted a seed of compulsion in their heads.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The mistake was made about Russia as Americans got it sooner but allowed Russia so that Stalin got his dirty hands on the bomb in 1949. But lesson must be learned from that mistake, Evil regimes like islamic Iran or barbaric Saudi Arabia should NEVER Get their evil hands on nuclear weapons.

The problem is most of the left don't like when the US plays world policemen, trying to take down this types of dictators...as for Saudi, they have the next best thing to a nuke, they have influence over the price of oil...

7 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The problem is most of the left don't like when the US plays world policemen, trying to take down this types of dictators...as for Saudi, they have the next best thing to a nuke, they have influence over the price of oil...

I must be a different kind of lefty because its setting dictators up that pisses me off.

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

The problem isn't left but the US public. After Vietnam defeat the public opinion in the US itself changed against military intervention. The weak peanut brain Carter administration could have prevented many evil regimes if ut wasn't for its weak policies in Iran in 1979 and beyond..

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I must be a different kind of lefty because its setting dictators up that pisses me off.

It is Russia not US past decade setting dictators. It is Putin who murdered civilians in Syria to help murderous regime of Assad and helped islamic republic of Iran to suppress its population and helped North Korea to starve its people.

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is Russia not US past decade setting dictators. 

Is there a statute of limitations on this? Responsibility for any prior to ten years ago goes away, is excused or is just water under under the bridge people - time to get over it?

Ok. So there is no teachable moment here after all I guess.

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The problem isn't left but the US public. After Vietnam defeat the public opinion in the US itself changed against military intervention. The weak peanut brain Carter administration could have prevented many evil regimes if ut wasn't for its weak policies in Iran in 1979 and beyond..

I think you underestimate the American citizen, most are very patriotic and will not hesitate to put on a uniform and defend there nation or foreign policies... Yes Vietnam era was a rough go for Americans, but today, they sign up for free to kill terrorists or enemies of the state... they had no shortage of young soldiers in Afghanistan or Iraq, most with multi tours...want to get in a fight with a US soldier say something about their flag, or their country and it is going to be game on...we don't have that in Canada, not even close...

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Is there a statute of limitations on this? Responsibility for any prior to ten years ago goes away, is excused or is just water under under the bridge people - time to get over it?

Ok. So there is no teachable moment here after all I guess.

No but it shows the US changed for better and stopped its murderous policies but Russians continued to do so till this day and hour.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

I think you underestimate the American citizen, most are very patriotic and will not hesitate to put on a uniform and defend there nation or foreign policies... Yes Vietnam era was a rough go for Americans, but today, they sign up for free to kill terrorists or enemies of the state... they had no shortage of young soldiers in Afghanistan or Iraq, most with multi tours...want to get in a fight with a US soldier say something about their flag, or their country and it is going to be game on...we don't have that in Canada, not even close...

May I remind you that the US lost in both Iraq and Afghanistan. If as you say 200 million patriot Americans were ready to sign up to fight they wouldn't have lost. There may be about a million not more ready to sign to fight abroad when their country is not invaded but is the invader.

I don't think they mind much to see their flag burning. This is happening on a daily basis in Iran that any crowd in every occasion burning American flags and shown on TV screens all over the world.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

9 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

May I remind you that the US lost in both Iraq and Afghanistan. If as you say 200 million patriot Americans were ready to sign up to fight they wouldn't have lost. There may be about a million not more ready to sign to fight abroad when their country is not invaded but is the invader.

I don't think they mind much to see their flag burning. This is happening on a daily basis in Iran that any crowd in every occasion burning American flags and shown on TV screens all over the world.

They didn't loose militarily but if enough of the local population isn't on your side, you will just be in a war that never ends. This is what Russia is looking at in the Ukraine.

Depends on doing the burning. Foreigners burning a Canadian flag wouldn't bother me much, other Canadians burning it sure would.

30 years of hard work has gone down the drain in two weeks. I mean work branding Russia as just like any other country but also one which offers limitless opportunities and which is safe to invest in and to do business with. They made good progress but now it's all gone.

No matter what kind of new Gorbachev will be Putin's successor convincing people that Russia is safe for your business again it's going to take years, perhaps decades, before the trust comes back.

Putin hasn't only ruined the lives of people in his neighbouring country but the lives of millions of people of his own country as well.

Edited by -TSS-

18 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Being a patriot or patriotic has no bearing on whether your country is going to win or lose a war that is controlled by government...The government sets the rules, and conditions, even the best soldiers can not win when the odds are against them, does not mean for one minute they would not go and fight.  i doubt there is 200 million fighting age Americans, but you'll not convince me that Americans are not patriotic and would not fight for they're country when asked.....

Not sure what your point is here, Americans can't be beating the shit our of every country that has burned an American flag... But i'm sure they don't like it... now todays Canadians are another breed altogether, the majority are not very patriotic, nor would they stand up and join the military if it was in Canada's interest...9/11 was the exception Canadians recruitment centers seen a 300 % increase in people wanting to join...