Will eliminating vaccine mandates and vaccine passports reduce the freedom for the majority?

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Why have we never heard of this on the media?

They are keeping vaccine deaths and injuries quiet so everyone will get the shots.

They don't want you to know that these kinds of things can happen.  If they do talk about them - they say they are extremely rare and in reality, they are not.

I am angry that they blast it all over the media if an unvaccinated person gets covid, but not a peep when 17 year olds die from the vaccine or 30 year olds die from heart attacks or 40 year old convulse for a year.

It's total bullshit propaganda.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Just now, TreeBeard said:

Can you name the last time the federal government built a hospital?

Can you name one intelligent thing that Trudeau actually did during covid? 

I don't want to hear about his daily bloviating and fear mongering. What did he actually do? What did he say that put boots on the ground, doing something?

He sure as hell did a lot of damage with his idiotic yap, but did he do anything, aside from finagle some vaccines away from the 3rd world charity pool? What was it? 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG, such drivel. 

There's no excuse blackbird, you've been exposed to the truth more than enough times now to know that what you're saying is total bullshit.

1) Workers, which includes the unjabbed, all get covid. The jab doesn't stop that, at all. 

2) People who believe that the jab works should have nothing to worry about, right? Do you worry about catching polio? 

3) When the WHO was saying that H2H wasn't happening, but Trump was smarter than them so he was blocking travel for people coming from China, leftists said that it racist and unnecessary. Then they strangely started saying "It didn't work, it just forced covid to get to US through other countries that .... weren't blocking... flights.... from China...uhhhh"

Trudeau just let them come in from Wuhan though. Sunny days, right? Foreign visitors could still go and do what they wanted. Soon our country was saturated with covid, so or PM said "shut down all flights" and a week later outdoor parks were closed off to everyone, Canadians included. Makes sense to you right? Well, not to me. I don't speak dumbass.

It gets better though. Trump built hospitals especially to deal with covid victims. Partnered with the auto industry to build ventilators. Started operation warp speed In April 2020 to "to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, andPdistribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics". He got 3M to bring in 50M extra masks per month from China.  Our media panned him as a covid flop. 

By contrast, JT didn't build a single hospital. He didn't build any ventilators with anyone. There was no vaccine, therapeutic, diagnostic plan started here - he didn't even order vaccines in time, he had to steal 1.9M vaccines from the charity pool. He gave tons of PPE to China and got back crap. In 2021 he banned flights from India during the delta outbreak and somehow it suddenly wasn't considered racist. Then he said that "he could see no future where there would be vaccine passports here" and not long after there were vaccine passports here. Our media portrays him as a covid hero. 

Now he's calling the unjabbed names and insinuating that they shouldn't be tolerated. That's his covid legacy: being behind everyone else, being wrong, being stupid, lying and now name-calling. And you're still buying into his crap after all this time. ?

I don't think we are going to agree on anything. You are diverting into various other issues just for argument.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They are keeping vaccine deaths and injuries quiet so everyone will get the shots.

They don't want you to know that these kinds of things can happen.  If they do talk about them - they say they are extremely rare and in reality, they are not.

I am angry that they blast it all over the media if an unvaccinated person gets covid, but not a peep when 17 year olds die from the vaccine or 30 year olds die from heart attacks or 40 year old convulse for a year.

So you still haven't given any details about the motorcycle accident;   when, what was the result, etc.  You perhaps are just claiming it was the vaccine because you are a radical anti-vaxxer?   Let's have an honest discussion about your sister's pain and try to figure out what is causing it, although we are not in a position to really know for sure.

Edited by blackbird

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I don't think we are going to agree on anything. You are diverting into various other issues just for argument.

Covid is one issue. I went into detail to show you how wrong your previous post was. I can only give you the info, I can't understand it for you. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you name one intelligent thing that Trudeau actually did during covid? 

I don't want to hear about his daily bloviating and fear mongering. What did he actually do? What did he say that put boots on the ground, doing something?

He sure as hell did a lot of damage with his idiotic yap, but did he do anything, aside from finagle some vaccines away from the 3rd world charity pool? What was it? 

No, I can’t name one thing.

Now can you answer my question about the last time the feds built a hospital?

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

So you still haven't given any details about the motorcycle accident;   when, what was the result, etc.

I told you. It was more 10 years ago.  She had occasional pain if she was doing strenuous things, for which she had a prescription.

This has nothing to do with her accident.

Public Health said it was from the vaccines.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I am sorry your sister has ongoing pain.  But I don't think you have given any clear evidence or proof of what caused it.  There are websites that may support your claim.  So I not in a position to really say one way or another.  You have the upper hand in this.  You make the claim but give no details.  

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I told you. It was more 10 years ago.  She had occasional pain if she was doing strenuous things, for which she had a prescription.

This has nothing to do with her accident.

Public Health said it was from the vaccines.

Ok,  If that's what public health says, then so be it. It is unfortunate.  However, you are incorrect to assume that nobody should be vaccinated because one person in 100,000 has a problem.  Vaccination has saved thousands of lives.  You constantly are ranting against the vaccine and don't accept the facts surrounding it.

7 minutes ago, blackbird said:

However, you are incorrect to assume that nobody should be vaccinated because one person in 100,000 has a problem. 

I have said repeatedly that anyone who wants to get vaccinated should.  My stance is that it should be a choice.  You  feel everyone should be forced.

There are a lot more deaths and injuries from the vaccine than you know because the media and the government don't want people to know.

Vaccine injured people are being silenced.

This should worry you.  But like everyone else, you don't care. If people die or get inured and disabled from the vaccines, you don't care.  

My stance is that where there is a risk of death or injury, there MUST be choice.

Edited by Goddess

8 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would he need to make COVID only hospitals?

Trump got some, or at least one, industrial space in the US (Javits Ctr in NYC) converted to a covid treatment center. It was a convention center. 

It provides a perfect spot for covid treatment because all the equipment and staff are there specifically for it, and it keeps covid patients out of the hospitals, hopefully reducing the spread to uninfected patients and making it possible to still treat normal things in the hosps.  

The Javits center didn't get used much though, iirc it only ever got up to 30% capacity. I don't know how much that had to do with Trump's feud with Cuomo (now we know that CNN was giving Gov Cuomo talking points to use against Trump), and whether or not the Javits center was open for covid patients when Cuomo was sending covid-infected people back into care homes. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I have said repeatedly that anyone who wants to get vaccinated should.  My stance is that it should be a choice.  You  feel everyone should be forced.

There are a lot more deaths and injuries from the vaccine than you know because the media and the government don't want people to know.

Vaccine injured people are being silenced.

This should worry you.  But like everyone else, you don't care. If people die or get inured and disabled from the vaccines, you don't care.  

My stance is that where there is a risk of death or injury, there MUST be choice.

"you don't care" is an ingenious claim but it is frivolous.

Everyone has the choice, but if you want to work with other people and there is a vaccine mandate, you must follow the requirement to be vaccinated or find another job.   You don't have the right to spread Covid to other people if it can be avoided or the risk reduced by vaccination.  Maybe you "don't care".

Edited by blackbird

17 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Where do you get this secret knowledge that the rest of us don’t have access to?

TBH, there are more than a few people who died within a week of vaxing whose cause of death has yet to include/exclude the vaccine. That's according to the VAERS reporting. All ages from 13 up, including at least 6 children, plus some kids who died of blood clots in the lungs and intracranial hemorrhaging "that was probably not from covid". If any of them did die from vaxing, no one is saying as much, but the number of people is far higher than would be expected from normal circumstances. It's all in a different thread here, you can take that info or leave it, I don't have time to look up the thread right now.

Also, there are also a lot of people (770 in Canada) who died "of covid" within the first two weeks of vaxing. We know this because they were vaccinated but still classified as "unprotected". I.E., they didn't survive past the first 14 days after vaxing. See the link below.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1257040/number-covid-deaths-canada-by-vaccination-status/

I'm referring to the 770 deaths in the "Cases not yet protected" category. 

FWIW, in mid Dec 2021 the number of fully vaxxed deaths on that chart was only 981. I was posting these numbers quite regularly here. That means that there were over 1,000 fully vaxed deaths in the last 6 weeks or so, just in Canada (we're at 2,032 now). There were about 615 unvaxed deaths in that period. When people say that "it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated" they're either lying or Statista is 100% bogus. 

And just so ya know, I'm not actually "anti-jab". I'd love for the jab to be as effective as it's made out to be, because if that was the case then the pandemic would be way behind us. 

From all that I can see, from all the stats that I've looked at, covid kills elderly diabetic people regardless of vax status, and it doesn't kill young, healthy people, regardless of vax status. 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Maybe you should also ask your own self as to how many people have died as a result of all those evil and satanic illegal covid mandates and restrictions. There has been many suicides, lost jobs, bankrupt businesses, drug overdoses, people taking up drinking, and the many innocent people that have suffered and died as a result of having got themselves injected with an experimental gene altering vaccine. Your constant support for the pushing of these vaccines and vaccine mandates is a crime against humanity. You should be totally ashamed of yourself. ?

The person that should feel ashamded with himself the most, is Justin Trudeau. 1 in 2400 Canadians are currently unvaxxinated Trucker, and about 85% of Canadians are vaccinated. If he forced all 16000 of them to get a vaccine, that would only push that number up by 0.05% to 85.05%.

Why is Justin Trudeau risking a civil war for a difference of 0.05%? Even if the vaccine cured covid, the psycological torment he's caused Canadians isn't worth the extra effort. Billions of dollars is going to be lost in investor confidence because of these occupations. That money could be used to fund hospitals and treat the old people, who still need beds when they get serious infections. 

It seems like Trudeau still wants a covid zero policy, where developing herd-immunity is not tolerated. If a bunch of 30 year old's party on a plane, it's seen as a slap in the face to Canadian's rather than an opportunity for them to develop herd immunity. When young people develop herd immunity, future varriants will become suppresed, and these young people will be able to continue to work and support the economy.

What Canadians need is blood tests, to determine each individuals natural immunity. If you have low natural immunity, that prehaps you can get in a crowed with a mask, and through social distancing build up your immunity until it's safe to take your mask off. For those who have good natural immunity... let them go about their lives without any restrictions.

Why isn't Trudeau talking about tacking Vitamen C, Vitamen Z, Zinc, Chaha Mushroom, and the other supplements to help boost immunity? They never talk about diet. It's only the vaccinated will get us out of the pandemic, and the unvaxxinated are unacceptable people who should be frowned upon.

Edited by TrudeauSucks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Everyone has the choice, but if you want to work with other people and there is a vaccine mandate,

Do you know how stupid that sounds? 

Read it back to yourself, and think about whether or not you'd like it if you were forced into that position.

Imagine that you're a 25 yr old girl, you have a lot of good friends at work, you like your job, you have good benefits and you're about to try to get pregnant for the first time, you look at all the stats and know that covid is not a risk at all for you, you've read about the Astrazeneca/J&J vaxes that got pulled because of the blood clots in the lungs and whatnot, you're aware that the vaxes can cause myocarditis in people who didn't get covid, and all of a sudden you're told to "vax or lose your job, and you can't get unemployment insurance or CERB".

Does that sound a lot like what you wrote? 

If not, it's because you lack actual empathy. There are people who got massively fucked by this. 

Do we have a foggy clue about what the long-term side effects of vaxing might be yet? There is a drug that went through full clinical trials and was used for 40 years before they discovered that it had trans-generational side effects affecting women's reproductive ability and increasing their likelihood of certain cancers. Believe me, you don't know what the jab may have in store for people yet. No clue.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Like those who think vaccines cause autism.

Only safe vaccines are safe. The unsafe ones are quickly identified as unsafe, and pulled off the market. Does that make your statement self-referencing?

Yes it does.

Results from the google search
https://www.google.com/search?q=vaccine+injuries+deaths+-covid

Note the use of the "-covid" argument. You won't find a damned thing that makes sense anymore unless you use this.

Here's a good one.
US Government Title 42-THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE CHAPTER 6A-PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE SUBCHAPTER XIX-VACCINES Part 2-National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title42-section300aa-14&num=0&edition=prelim

I won't post the results, you can look it up. Below are some rules, describes what happens to people when they get vaccines.

(b) Qualifications and aids to interpretation

The following qualifications and aids to interpretation shall apply to the Vaccine Injury Table in subsection (a):

(1) A shock-collapse or a hypotonic-hyporesponsive collapse may be evidenced by indicia or symptoms such as decrease or loss of muscle tone, paralysis (partial or complete), hemiplegia or hemiparesis, loss of color or turning pale white or blue, unresponsiveness to environmental stimuli, depression of consciousness, loss of consciousness, prolonged sleeping with difficulty arousing, or cardiovascular or respiratory arrest.

(2) A petitioner may be considered to have suffered a residual seizure disorder if the petitioner did not suffer a seizure or convulsion unaccompanied by fever or accompanied by a fever of less than 102 degrees Fahrenheit before the first seizure or convulsion after the administration of the vaccine involved and if-

(A) in the case of a measles, mumps, or rubella vaccine or any combination of such vaccines, the first seizure or convulsion occurred within 15 days after administration of the vaccine and 2 or more seizures or convulsions occurred within 1 year after the administration of the vaccine which were unaccompanied by fever or accompanied by a fever of less than 102 degrees Fahrenheit, and

(B) in the case of any other vaccine, the first seizure or convulsion occurred within 3 days after administration of the vaccine and 2 or more seizures or convulsions occurred within 1 year after the administration of the vaccine which were unaccompanied by fever or accompanied by a fever of less than 102 degrees Fahrenheit.

(3)(A) The term "encephalopathy" means any significant acquired abnormality of, or injury to, or impairment of function of the brain.

Sounds like they can be pretty bad to me.

Edited by OftenWrong
add the linky-dink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump got some, or at least one, industrial space in the US (Javits Ctr in NYC) converted to a covid treatment center. It was a convention center. 

It provides a perfect spot for covid treatment because all the equipment and staff are there specifically for it, and it keeps covid patients out of the hospitals, hopefully reducing the spread to uninfected patients and making it possible to still treat normal things in the hosps.  

The Javits center didn't get used much though, iirc it only ever got up to 30% capacity. I don't know how much that had to do with Trump's feud with Cuomo (now we know that CNN was giving Gov Cuomo talking points to use against Trump), and whether or not the Javits center was open for covid patients when Cuomo was sending covid-infected people back into care homes. 

Why would the Canadian federal government need to make COVID only hospitals?

Isn’t it you who thinks COVID is overblown and/or fake? 

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Well, except that they can take advantage of employment law and areas of governance to regulate things. 

2.The devil is in the details, and it's also a pretty boring topic.

1. Most employers wouldn't have required a mandate but for the fact the government threatened them with shutdowns. You have to prove to the resident health-chivatos that it's safe for you to operate.

2. Yes, I see. It gets boring when someone gives responses you cannot easily dismiss out of hand.

17 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. Most employers wouldn't have required a mandate but for the fact the government threatened them with shutdowns.  

2. Yes, I see. It gets boring when someone gives responses you cannot easily dismiss out of hand.

1. I don't know how you could back that up.
2.Well you say 'punitive measures should not be taken' ... I can dismiss that out of hand, if I like, by saying I disagree.  It's an opinion that's all.  

4 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would the Canadian federal government need to make COVID only hospitals?

Yes, the Javits center made sense when it started. Yes, it still makes sense. No, Trudeau did nothing of the sort because he's a brain dead piece of crap.

If Trudeau did make anything like that, it would most likely be for dissidents. Asymptomatic people would be getting sent there against their will, and just as you'd expect of people in a covid hospital, they'd be dying. Go figger.

Isn’t it you who thinks COVID is overblown and/or fake? 

Not at all.

There are over 20,000 dead 80+ yr olds in Canada.

There are 10,000 dead between 60-79.

There are 2,000 dead between 40-59.

That's serious.

There are 370 people dead between 0 and 39 yrs old. But they need to be vaxed because.........

Can you tell me why they need to be vaxed TB? Do you know that the people in this demographic suffer from mycarditis more than the others? 

Do you have anything intelligent to say about force-vaxing people under 40 treebeard? C'mon man, this should be easy AF.